- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Final chapter of this arc.

Welcome to KINKS – Chapter 6

 

Debbie stepped out of the bathroom and sat down on the edge of the bed, the firm pressure of something large and hard wanting to make its way out of her backside.

Alice looked over to her and a look of concern crossed her face.

“Are you ok Deb? You look worried… or something…” she asked.

Debbie looked up at the other woman and opened her mouth to reply, then closed it. She thought for a moment.

“I have a problem.” She paused, pushing herself to say what she’d found. “I’ve discovered the identity of my KINKS partner… and... well…” she trailed off, not able to say who.

Alice sighed “Oh. Judging from your reaction, it’s someone you know, right?”

Debbie considered how to reply, the ways she could avoid the issue or the way’s she could hint at who it was without outright saying it. She looked directly into Alice’s eyes and replied.

“It’s Sam.”

Alice looked puzzled. “Sam who? Do I know them?” then a look of realisation crossed her face, then looked a lot like someone trying desperately not to laugh. “Your Sam?”

Debbie nodded.

“But… I mean, you’ve seen him! How did you not know?!”

“Everyone always wears a mask at KINKS, and he was so small, it’s harder to spot someone’s features at that size. He just looked like any other naked fit young man!”

Alice shuffled over the bed and sat herself next to Debbie, close enough to lean against her.

“Well… you always told me he liked to peep on you in the shower. I thought you kinda liked it?” she chuckled before continuing “I always thought you’d jump on him one day to be honest.”

“I mean… yeah… I did, and teased him when I knew he was doing it. I thought… maybe one day… he’d make a move.” She looked down at her belly. “I wanted it to be his move, his choice, if he ever did… it’s not like we’re actually related or anything. It’s just… I’ve been single for so long, and I’ve never really been a mother to him, we live together more like house-mates” she trailed off again, feeling a little embarrassed discussing the subject she’d tried to avoid for so long.

Alice playfully shoved her with her shoulder. “Right, so it’s played out a little different to how you wanted. But it’s still something you wanted, in the end.”

“But not like this! This feels… unfair? Like, tricking him into it.”

“Ok, calm down. So don’t tell him. Put your mask on and let the morning play out as it would otherwise.”

“But I’d know. And then what? Once we get home…”

Alice interrupted “Let things play out as they would normally” she gave a shrug and continued “Just… perhaps give him a little bit of a nudge, get him to make his move, if he wants to?”

Debbie thought for moment, nodding to herself and taking a deep breath, letting it out slowly. “Ok, yes. Thanks. I just panicked a little there. It’ll be fine, and if he’s interested, well… I guess the truth about this will have to come out either way.”

Alice nodded along with her. “Exactly, it’ll be fine.” Though she paused for a moment before asking “Um, is he likely to recognise me?”

“Oh. Right. I didn’t think of that…” she looked the leggy redhead over “… he’s a young man, I imagine he’d remember you. It’ll be fine, we just need to keep him from seeing your face.”

She stood up off the bed and rummaged in her bag for the KINKS mask. “I’ll be back in mo, I just need to get him back to normal.”

Debbie entered the small bathroom and closed the door behind herself. She squatted down and concentrated, feeling her anus start to stretch as something hard and smooth began to push its way out. She held one hand under herself and the object slipped free, her waiting hand catching it.

For Sam, it was a very odd awakening from the trance like state he’d fallen into as he moved through her gut. He could sense the change in temperature, the briefly falling sensation and the lack of gut walls confining him. He felt a small moment of panic, worried something had gone wrong, wondering why he wasn’t reformed and why he still couldn’t see anything.

Debbie brought the object up and examined it, a short dark metallic cylinder with rounded ends. ‘Well, I never thought I’d see you like this.’ She thought as she pressed both the ends of the cylinder firmly at the same time, causing it to emit a small beep. ‘No going back now…’ and she quickly slipped the smooth device back into her backside, relaxing her sphincter and feeling the object slide a little way up inside her. She stood back up, slipped the tight KINKS mask back on and entered the bedroom once more.

Sam felt the warm confines of Debbie’s bowl return, which was comforting after the bizarre sensation of movement and coldness. When he was inside, he didn’t mind the pitch blackness, but outside… it felt claustrophobic. After a moment he felt the tingle, the unstoppable itching, same as before. ‘Damn, I hate this bit… how is it that this is worse than being digested!’

Alice raised an eyebrow at Debbie as she sat back down on the bed. “So, where is he?”

“He’s back inside, he’ll be out soon, rebuilding doesn’t take long.” She could feel the strange warmth involved with the process spreading around the lower half of her body, the technology involved harmlessly gathering what was needed to rebuild the small body within her. It was an interesting thought that by digesting him he was now part of her, and by reforming within her, she was also part of him.

“Ok, so what now?” Alice asked.

“Well, we just make sure to keep him either inside or under one of us at all times, keep him from really seeing you. Shouldn’t be too hard to do, right?”

“Oh, simple as that?” Alice said sarcastically.

Debbie shrugged. The warm feeling was receding and after a moment she felt movement inside. “Ah, he’s ready. So… how’d you like to have a small young man shoved into your pussy?” though just saying it was turning her on, perhaps because she now knew who the ‘young man’ was.

Alice chuckled “There’s something so wrong about you saying that about your own stepson… and I love it.” She rolled over and got onto her hands and knees and pushed her backside up.

Debbie squatted down once again, her bowls pushing at Sam. She could feel him wriggling slightly, likely getting short on breath now the KINKS tech wasn’t in play. She squeezed a little harder, feeling her anus push out a little and begin to stretch. A small gasping sound came from under her as Sam’s head emerged from her backside. She kept the pressure up and his body quickly slipped out, landing in her waiting hands. She stood up and brought Sam, cradled in her hands, up to her face. Looking at him now, she wondered how she’d not noticed before, even with the mask covering most of his face.

She caught herself staring a little too long and quickly smiled brightly. “Hey soooo… welcome back. I hope my gut treated you well?” she said, a little over enthusiastically.

Sam squinted back, the light feeling overly bright after so long in the dark confines of her body. “It did. Well, as well as it would treat any other food I guess?” he ended with a shrug, slightly enjoying the fact he just referred to himself as ‘food’.

Debbie chuckled “Well you do make a very good meal, I got to admit. Now then, we’ll head back to KINKS in a bit, but first… my friend wants to meet you.” And she indicated with a look over his shoulder.

He turned around.

“Oh!” he exclaimed, as he found himself face to face with a backside. He took the scene in, the light white skin, dark pink vagina lips and a tuft of red hair peaking our between some very strong and firm looking thighs. “Um, hello?” he managed, a little unsure of himself. He was only just getting to grips with the sexual acts he did with Samantha, so being face-to-backside with another woman he hadn’t met before was bringing back his shy and less than confident side.

Debbie chuckled, spotting a crimson blush forming. “Aw, don’t worry, you just let me do everything and enjoy the ride. Assuming you’re ok with being pushed inside my friend here?” she said with a wiggle of her eyebrows, relishing the fact she knew Sam had ogled Alice a number of times before.

“I … well … yeah …?” he stammered, feeling like a small animal frozen before the gaze of a hungry predator.

Debbie smiled, amused by how quickly the situation had caused him to revert to the shy nervous person she met the first time at KINKS. Though technically, also the shy nervous person she’d teased many times with her naked body when catching him peaking at home.

“Ok then. Hmmm… so, I have an idea. You can start in my mouth and go from there.” And she leant her head down over where he sat on her hands. Keeping her voice quiet as she was so close, she continued “Climb on in head first, not too far though or I might just swallow you, and we don’t want that… yet.”

She brought him up closer to her mouth and opened wide, pushing her tongue out over her bottom teeth. Sam looked into the wet cavern before him, feeling hot breath wash over him, the back of her mouth quivering slight. ‘Now this I can handle’ he thought to himself, feeling a little more confident about the situation. He even found himself contemplating diving forward, sliding himself into her throat, forcing her to gulp him down her neck. However, the image of the other woman’s backside came to mind, her lips already glistening wet in anticipating of his body sliding into her. He didn’t want to disappoint. Carefully, he crawled forward, laying his chest down on the wet carpet-like surface of Debbie’s tongue, and pushed himself forward with his feet, sliding along until his head was close to the quivering back of her mouth.

Debbie quickly closed her lips around Sam’s waist, locking him in place and making sure she didn’t swallow him right away, which she felt the urge to do. She felt a real tingle of excitement, like the first time she’d been to KINKS to fulfil her desires.

She realised she’d never quite felt like it before. KINKS’ stringent anonymity measures meant that it was exciting but also somewhat impersonal, you never knew the person you were spending time with. Now though, it wasn’t ‘some guy’ in her mouth, it was Sam. The taste of his skin, the hint of saltiness, sent a shiver through her body. She felt an urge to be sexually gratified, but also felt hungry, wanting to send Sam into her waiting belly. She pushed the hunger aside, reminding herself that that particular kink would have to wait until he had another injection at KINKS, or she’d risk truly digesting him once and for all in her current horny and hungry mood.

She focussed on the task at hand, mentally promising her hungry belly she’d fill it soon. Leaning forward, she grasped Alice’s cheeks and used her thumbs to open her vagina. Her slick lips parted, stretching slightly before doing so, revealing pinkness within, the inside of her vagina gaping open due to her forward leaning position. Debbie could see down inside Alice, she could just make out the firm circle of muscle surrounding the entrance to her uterus. Debbie carefully lined up Sam’s legs and push forward, inserting her step-son into the other woman until her own lips met her vagina. She heard Alice hum with pleasure and felt the slick pussy gyrate slightly on her face. Working her tongue around Sam and using her lips, she gently pushed him in further, until she felt the resistance of his legs pressing up against the uterus muscle she had glanced before.

‘Huh, I’ve never tried full unbirth before…’ she thought, as she wonder if he’d enter that ring if she pressed firmly enough. ‘Probably a bit too big for that right now…’ she concluded.

She opened her mouth and pressed it over Alice’s spread pussy, Sam sticking out a little into her maw. She extended her tongue out, massaging it over the small nub of Alice’s clitoris. Now and then she pulled it back to wrestle with Sam’s shoulders and head before returning down again.

Alice’s vagina started off quite soft around Sam, her position causing it to rest softly around him as his feet slipped around on the firm ring of muscle below. As soon as Alice’s clitoris was touched though, her vagina clamped around him, squeezing and loosening periodically. It was odd being inside a woman he didn’t even know the name of, but it also added something to the eroticism. His shoulders and head were still outside of her, but also inside Samantha. There was the slightest hint of red tinted light in her mouth, giving him the odd glimpse of motion or of teeth as her tongue slipped and poked around him making wet squishy noises.

He felt his own body shudder under the feeling of tight wet vagina squeezing him, he was hard and knew it was only a matter of time before he the sensation would make him cum.

He felt he should be a little guilty about being inside another woman, given his discovery that he was pretty sure he’d fallen in love with Samantha. At the very least, he thought, he should hold back cumming until he was somewhere inside Samantha. He heard Alice loudly call out and her vagina started to quiver and clamp around him, strong internal muscles shivering as they tightened.  He came inside Alice as she climaxed around him.

As the tightness subsided and her vagina softened, he felt his body slide out, Samantha holding him in her lips still as she withdrew from the other woman. The inside of her mouth lit up with reddish light as a shaft of morning sun snuck through the curtains onto her cheek. He could see her throat before him, the smooth slick curve of the back going down into her neck. A combination of post-climactic hormones and the surprising sense of guilt of climaxing in the other woman had him thinking Samantha should send him down her neck right now and let her belly deal with him.

He dangled loosely from Debbie’s mouth as she moved, putting her hands on Alice and encouraging her to roll onto her back. She climbed over her until she was face to face, one of her legs resting gently against the soft wet crotch she’d been stimulating moments before. She lowered herself down, dangling Sam’s legs over Alice’s mouth. The other women raised her eyebrows in surprise but went ahead and opened her mouth. Debbie carefully deposited Sam into Alice’s mouth, and once the other women’s lips held him in place, she withdrew. She smiled to herself, finding the sight of Sam sticking out of someone else’s mouth oddly amusing, especially as Alice looked a little surprised and confused by the experience.

Her smile developed into a mischievous grin as a thought occurred to her. She had planned to plant her own crotch onto Alice’s face and ride them both… but…

She looked at Sam directly and quietly asked “Shall we introduce my friend to Vore?”

Alice’s eyebrows furrowed in a questioning manner.

Sam finished clearing Debbie’s saliva from his face before replying. A little knot of excitement inside him made his heart beat faster, the thought of being someone else’s “First Time”. However, another thought rose up alongside it. He gestured for Debbie to lean in closer, so she presented her ear to him. “But… we’re not at KINKS… is it safe? Won’t she… you know…?”

Debbie moved away again and replied cryptically, to avoid giving away their intent. “Well… it’s certainly possible, a bit of risk is half the fun. But you remember our first day?” she ended with a wink.

Sam did remember, how she’d ‘introduced’ him to vore, before having the kinks treatment that made it risk free. The thought of the risk somehow merged with his knot of excitement, making it that more intense. He smiled to himself, realising quite how much Samantha had pulled him into her kinky games and fetish, and how much he loved it. He briefly wondered if he should feel guilty about going down the other women’s throat, but brushed the thought away. He’d already cum inside her and anyway, Samantha wanted to do this.

“Ok” he simply replied with a smile.

Debbie leaned back down and clamped her mouth over Sam and press her lips up against Alice’s. She then brought a hand around behind her head and leant back, pulling Alice up into a sitting position, careful to keep Sam covered and in position the whole way. She flicked her tongue over Sam a little, smothering his face and tasting him before sending him on his way down into Alice.

Alice joined in the little game, wriggling her tongue around his legs, probing the tiny erection in her mouth.  The game changed rather suddenly for her when Debbie used her tongue to push Sam, his feet pressing into the back of Alice’s throat, which reacted by gulping around his feet. Debbie pulled away and grinned at Alice, who looked a little concerned.

“It’s fine, just keep swallowing and you’ll get him down.” She said, moving back to cover her mouth once more. She used her hand on the back of Alice’s head to encourage her to tilt her head back a little, pushing Sam again with her tongue. He slipped down and Alice’s eyes went wide and a little panicked. She gulped. Sam slipped down a little more. She gulped again, then again and again, her throat struggling to bring down something so large. Debbie pushed firmly on Sam’s head, extending her tongue out into Alice’s mouth as he slipped further into the other women’s neck.

Sam could feel the repeated panicky swallows squeeze around his chest, his hips and legs very tightly held in Alice’s neck already, causing it to bulge slightly on the outside. Her tongue kept arching up and smothering his face, trying to pack him down. Each attempt was accompanied by a wet “gluck” sound. He worried for a moment that he was going to make her start choking, but a stronger, less panicked, more concentrated gulp solved that problem. With a sudden slip his shoulders made their way into her neck, his arms up above. One last swallow sent him down, her throat closing over his head and arms. The peristaltic action washed over him, pushing him down a bit at a time. It was very tight still, he realised he was likely still in her neck.

Alice sucked in a deep breath, bringing a hand to her tight feeling neck. “Damnit Debs!” she gave her neck a firm wobble side to side, hoping to clear the painful lump. She gasped in relief as the bulge reduced and the tightness moved down into her chest.

Debbie stared in fascination as the bulge vanished under Alice’s collar bone. She felt the tingle of excitement that you get when experiencing something new for the first time. She’d never been with someone else who was doing the swallowing. But it wasn’t just that, this wasn’t “some guy” heading towards Alice’s stomach, it was her son-in-law, who she’d secretly lusted after for months now. Her Sam was about to be the first person ever to enter this women’s belly.

Alice glared at Debbie. “That was mean…” she looked down at her belly, the tight bulge sensation still making its way deeper into her body. The sensation suddenly blossomed into a fluttery almost ticklish feeling, combined with the sense of a very full belly, which promptly squirked loudly.

“I think… I think he’s in my stomach… this is so weird.” She look Debbie in the eyes. “Debs, I’m not sure if I’m into this… I mean, it’s certainly an interesting experience, but… mainly I feel like I’ve eaten a good breakfast, I just feel satisfying full.”

“Can you feel him moving inside you?” Debbie asked.

Alice put her hands over her belly, pressing down slightly. She suddenly felt a fluttering inside her and movement pressing against her hands through her skin. She gave a little shiver and sucked in a sharp breath.

“Wow, that’s crazy… I can feel him inside me.” It was like the situation had really just caught up with her. “Like… I can feel Sam, inside me, in my stomach. There’s a live person INSIDE my stomach. He was out here just a moment ago and now… he’s inside me.” She sounded like she was trying to reconcile what was happening with herself. Her gut groaned again. “I think I can see the appeal.”

Debbie grinned “I thought you might.” She pushed her own hand onto Alice’s belly, feeling the lumpy movement within. She felt a shiver run up her back, she wanted to go down on Alice now, make her climax. She wanted to sit on Alice’s face while feeling Sam struggle inside the other woman. She withdrew her hand and sat back.

“Sadly, this is just quick taster.” She said.

“What do you mean?” Alice asked.

“Well, it’s first thing in the morning, I’m sure you were hungry and now your belly is full. The stuff that makes it safe only works once, so….”

Alice’s eyes went wide as she realised what her stomach was likely trying to do to Sam.

Debbie continued “Its fine, a living person is much tougher than chewed food, but we should get him out sooner than later. Tougher he may be, but you will digested him – permanently.”

Alice sucked her lower lip briefly. “There is something sort of … horrible, yet kinky, about that. Like you said before, something best kept in the realms of fantasy than reality.”

Debbie nodded agreement.

Sam struggled to push the slippery wall of Alice’s stomach off his face as it once against pressed in around him. Her stomach felt tighter and more confining than Samantha’s, making him bend his legs a lot more and fight for space so he could keep a pocket of air around his head. His world was pitch black, full of squelching wet noises and the groans of her gut. The air, what little he had, was damp and acrid, but certainly breathable. He wanted to pay some attention to his hard erection, while he had the chance inside her, but without the KINKS stuff to remove the need to breath, his hands were occupied with keeping some space in front of his face.

A wave of pressure move over him once again, his hands slipping out sideways as the wall of wet flesh smothered his face. Then there was suddenly more space than he expected, behind his head and in front. Another squeezing wave pushed down on his body and he felt himself slide a little into the space behind his head. A sudden panic shot through him as realisation dawned – his head was entering Alice’s gut, which had opened to welcome him behind his head. Her stomach wasn’t hanging around, it was moving him on already! He pressed his arms out and tried to push back against the ring of muscle that was open and welcoming him in. Another wave of pressure moved over him and his arms just managed to keep him from sliding very far, though his head was definitely in her gut now.

‘If I go there… that’s one way trip’ he thought to himself, willing his arms to stay strong. ‘I’ll be winding my way through her intestines until I’m permanently a part of … whoever this is!’

He felt the sensation of Alice moving around, his inner ear picking up the lurching sensation of her standing up and walking, the walls around him pressing in slightly as she moved. Her stomach once again attempted to push him out. He felt his hands slip on the tight muscle ring and his shoulders pressed up against it, his face greeted by hot tight gut walls.

Alice leant over the bathroom sink, which now had a shallow pool of water in it. She put two finger into her mouth, stroking the back of her tongue. Her belly lurched and she leant down, coughing slightly, then felt a tight pressure slide into her chest. She shoved her fingers in again and was rewarded with the sensation squeezing somewhat painfully into her neck. A moment later Sam filled her mouth, then slid out and dropped into the water.

Alice remained where she was, recovering and panting a little, as Sam spluttered out of the water and sucked down a lungful of fresh air. He sat down, the water reaching up to his shoulders and looked up. Then stared. Then opened his mouth, closed it and started some more.

“Phew” Alice said. “That was pretty intense.” She giggled to herself before continuing “I can’t believe I get to ask this, but… did you like my stomach? Was it better than Debbie’s?” she asked with a grin.

He considered mentioning that she had almost made him a permanent resident of her digestive system, but decided not to scare her off the idea of ‘vore’. Anyway, he had something much more important on his mind now.

“Alice?!” he exclaimed, still staring up at the face he knew well.

Alice raised a hand to her mouth. “Oooh shit. Um…”

“You’re a friend of Samantha?!” he looked over her pale toned body, her small pert breasts and down towards her belly. He used to fantasise about her in bed, the leggy red-head from his mother’s office. Now he’d been stuffed in her vagina and almost taken by her gut. An urgent little thought was trying to makes its way to the front of his mind. It blossomed into a full blow train of thought that went full steam ahead.

He did his best to ignore the fact the subject of many masturbations was standing naked before him. “Wait a second, I thought you went out with my mother on Fridays? It’s your thing isn’t it?”

Alice tried to think of a way out of the conversation, looking away as she attempted to formulate a response that would be believable. She hadn’t known Debbie had been using that as her excuse to visit KINKS.

“Welllll… yes, that’s true but…”

Before she could continue, Sam’s train of thought overtook.

“Then how come you’re here with Samantha and not out with …”

Much like Debbie’s realisation, the situation suddenly just slotted into place. With the right prompt, his mind just went ‘Oh, it’s sort of obvious in hindsight’. The unlikelihood of the situation had stopped him seeing it.

His heart thundered in his chest as he stared through Alice as his mind caught up. The realisation that he’d started the evening by sliding himself all the way up his step-mothers backside was quite a shock to the system.

He wondered briefly if it would have been better if he’d lost his struggle with Alice’s gut, he’d be still in the firm flat belly just ahead of him, his only concern being how long he’d last inside her. Now though…

He suddenly regained his focus and looked properly at Alice again, who was now looking rather awkward.

“This is … I don’t have the works. How did I not notice?!” he asked almost pleadingly.

Alice tried to give a reassuring smile. “Well if it’s any consolation she didn’t realise either until just now.” Though she immediately realised she’d given something away she perhaps should not have.

Sam felt a hot flush of embarrassment wash over him. “She knows?!” then “Wait she knew and then… did the… in your… and then fed me to you?”

Alice gave up trying to dodge the problem. She leant down close to the sink where Sam stood in the warm water, speaking quietly. “Look, the thing is… she’d been sort of hoping you’d make a move on her… you don’t think she’s been ‘accidently bending over’ every time you peek on her in the shower do you?”

“Oh.” He said, though his mind was shouting ‘I’m such an idiot!’

“I… thought that was a bit of a coincidence. But…” he trailed off, feeling rather silly. A fact remained though that made him feel a little better. He’d fallen in love with Samantha, and now he knew why it had happened so quickly and easily.

“Everything ok in there?” Debbie called from the adjoining bedroom, a hint of concern in her voice.

Alice smiled. “Heh, I bet she thinks I’ve gone and digested you by accident.” She continued to smile to herself as she absent mindedly stroked a hand over her belly, imagining the young man in front of her struggling deep within her gut. “Maybe next time?” she said with a wink.

“Maybe.” he responded, then remembered what she’d asked before. “Oh and yes, I did like your stomach.”

Alice’s eyes twinkled as she repeated the other half off her question “Aaaand was it better than Debbie’s?”

“Oooh no, I’m not going to play favourites between you two. It was different, in good ways. Your stomach was smaller and stronger – I had to fight it more than with Debbie’s.”

“Hah! I call that a win still.” Then she frowned. “What do you mean by fight it more?”

“Oh um… I didn’t want to say, in case it scared you off… you know, the whole ‘vore’ thing.”

Alice raised an eyebrow. “Go on.”

“Well, I guess you’re pretty hungry first thing in the morning. You were churning me like a big meal from the outset… and if you’d waited much longer to get me out, well... I was already starting to enter your small intestines.”

“OH! Wow… um… I had no idea.” Though her face showed she was already imagining the scenario and not disliking it entirely. “I mean, sorry, that would’ve been awful… I’d have fully digested you! But, I think I understand Debbie better now when she said the *idea* is kinky and hot, but the reality is something to avoid.”

“Oh it’s no different for me.” He shrugged “I have no death wish, and yet the idea is still somehow appeals.”

The bathroom door opened and Debbie stepped in. “What are you guys doing chatting away in here.” She said in mock annoyance. Then she realised Sam was looking up at Alice’s face from the sink, which now she thought about it, was obviously going to happen. She opened her mouth to speak but Alice cut in.

“Just discussing how my stomach was superior to yours.” Alice said. She skipped the bit where she had very almost had him in her gut. She suddenly had the look of someone who remembered an important thing “Oh crap, what time is it? Didn’t you say we had to get back to KINKS?”

“Yeah but, what about…” Debbie trailed off, not sure what Sam knew or not.

Alice sighed, slightly exasperated by the dance the two of them had been doing the past year or so. “Right, let’s play a little game – but you have to do exactly as I say, no questions asked.” She grinned to herself as she thought about what she was going to do.

She beckoned for Debbie to come closer, which she did. “So you agree?” she asked.

Debbie shrugged “Sure, I want to see what you’re up to now. S…” she quickly corrected herself “James?” she asked.

His small voice came from the sink “I guess, sure.” Though he had a good idea what Alice was likely up to, he wasn’t sure how she was going to do it.

Debbie stood in front of the bathroom mirror with Sam in the sink below her. Alice reached around her and picked up Sam.

“Open wide” she said.

Debbie hesitated “Do we really have time to…”

“Ah ah, you agreed to do as you were told. Open up and no questions.”

She did as she was told.

Alice winked at Sam as he looked at her from her hands. She lifted him up and carefully inserted his legs into Debbie’s mouth. She pushed him until his legs pushed up against the back of Debbie’s throat, causing her to try and swallow.

“Keep your mouth open and don’t swallow” Alice commanded.

Debbie did her best to do as told, holding back her natural reflex to gulp Sam down, wondering what game Alice was playing at. It was quite a sight though, seeing Sam laying in her open mouth. She wondered why she’d never tried this in front of a mirror before.

Alice suddenly pushed Sam in more, forcing him down Debbie’s neck. As she did, she flicked a finger over the back of his head and removed the KINKS mask. At the same time, her free hand grabbed the edge of the mask Debbie wore and pulled it hard upwards and over her head, whipping it away.

Sam stared out from within Debbie’s mouth, seeing his step-mother in the mirror, her eyes wide as she looked at Sam in her open mouth. Shocked or not at Alice’s actions, she couldn’t hold back any more. She saw her own tongue arch up and smother Sam, she felt his body slide tightly into her neck and saw her empty mouth as her tongue came back down, the large uncomfortable lump of Sam in her neck moving down into her chest.

“What the hell Alice!” she exclaimed, feeling Sam move deeper into her, then squeeze into her empty stomach, which now had a slightly moving bulge on the outside.

“Problem solved!” Alice replied. Seeing the look on Debbie’s face, she quickly continued. “Look, the moment he saw my face he knew who I was. Apparently, someone told him we went out together every Friday night, which led him to thinking about you and it all just clicked into place.”

Debbie stroked her belly, feeling the soft lump move under her touch. It somehow felt more special than before, she was feeling her step-son, her Sam, moving inside her stomach, not some guy she didn’t really know.

“Oh. So he already knew…” she pressed against Sam, feeling a hard angle of shoulder or knee under her skin. She looked back to Alice. “So what now?” she asked, feeling a little lost.

“Head back to KINKS I guess, do whatever you do there and go home.” Alice replied, making it all sound rather simple.

Debbie’s stomach groaned loudly. “It’s first thing in the morning, I’ve not had breakfast.” She said, raising her eyebrows to imply meaning.

“Well, technically you just had breakfast…”

“You know what I mean, I’m feeling pretty full now – I can’t say that’ll still be the case by the time I get back to the room at KINKS!”

“Weelllll that’d be one way to avoid the awkward conversation.” Again, Debbie made a less than impressed face. “You could just bring him up and carry him back.” Then Alice thought for a moment and continued. “Ooor, how about have a glass of water and take a couple of antacid tablets? Keep things calm in there for a bit?”

Sam could hear the two off them talking, though some words were cut off by a groan or a gurgle. He’d wriggled his way into an upright position while Debbie’s stomach was still relaxed and soft. If it was anything like his experience with Alice’s belly, morning hunger meant it wouldn’t take long before it was churning tightly around him.

He didn’t catch what Debbie decided to do, but felt a lot of movement as she walked around, the slippery walls around him compressing in now and then as she bent over and did things, often accompanied by loud gurgles from her gut. He felt a gentle wave of pressure moving over him, the beginnings of Debbie’s stomach starting to work on its meal, along with the hint of acidic itch on his feet.

‘I’m inside the stomach of the woman I’ve been calling “Mum” the past few years.’ he thought, marvelling at the craziness of the situation. ‘step-mother’ he mentally corrected himself. A slightly tighter churn moved over him. ‘Surely she hasn’t opted to digest me…’ he pondered the thought, feeling rather detached from the implications if she had. The thought of squeezing into her gut once more, one final time, to become part of her body, made him feel oddly relaxed. ‘I guess I love her just the same’ he decided, as he recalled all the other stuff they’d done together, updated with the knowledge that, for example, it was his step-mother’s anus he’d pushed his way into the previous day. A tighter and distinctly wetter churn moved over him.

Without warning, cool liquid squirted in over his head, covering him in orange smelling water that fizzed a little. It kept coming until there was enough to fill the bottom half of her stomach, the liquid sloshing nosily around him with her slightest movement. The acidic tingle was washed away to be replaced by the slightly ticklish sensation of the fizzy water. He smiled to himself, relaxing in the quickly warming liquid. One hand moved onto his erection and he slowly started to masturbate.

Debbie put the empty glass down. “That should be enough to keep things calm.” And she gently patted her incredibly satisfied feeling belly. She then felt the faintest rhythmic motion within, a repeating little fluttery feeling. She smiled to herself.

She turned to Alice. “Right, I best head off before I incur another day fee from KINKS.” She grinned and continued “Next time, you are so coming with me.”

“Hah, yes I will.” Then she crouched down, pressing a finger firmly into Debbie’s belly until she felt something firm. “And I’ll definitely be keeping you down next time.” And she stood back up. “Right, see you soon.”

“I’ll let you know how things go.” Debbie said, patting her belly, a long drawn out gurgle emanating from it. She left Alice’s flat and headed out to her car, feeling Sam sloshing in her stomach the whole way as he pleasured himself.

 

# Epilogue

Things had been a little awkward once they got home. They’d not chatted much, other than the conversation about their mutual realisation about who the other was. There had been many awkward silences. Neither of them wanted to start the conversation about what they’d done to together.

Sam had gone to his room, stating he was exhausted, and Debbie agreed they both needed a moment to relax and some space to think, both of them basically avoiding the discussion waiting to be had.

It was just getting dark when Sam woke from a light nap he’d drifted into. His mind had been replaying the events of the past few weeks in light of the new context they had. He had been woken by the sound of the shower, the pump wiring away in the bathroom. He stretched and slid off his bed, wearing only his underwear due to the summer heat. A thought occurred to him as he listened to the sound of water splashing. ‘Didn’t she already shower at KINKS on the way out?’

He left his room and quietly moved down the hallway. The bathroom door was open, a few wafts of steam sneaking out into the hall now and then. He quietly stepped into the doorway and took in the scene. Debbie was in the shower, rubbing a thick lather of soap onto her shoulders, her back to the door. As he stood there, her hands stopped rubbing the soap, instead slowly and seductively sliding them down her body, resting them on her backside. She slowly and deliberately bent over, her hands spreading her cheeks apart, the pink entrance to her vagina glistening as water trickled over it.

Sam stared for a moment, seeing the anus that had swallowed him, the vagina he’d been pushed into and climaxed inside of. He smiled to himself, as he saw the woman he’d fallen in love. He slipped his underwear off and closed the bathroom door.

 

-- The End --