- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Laura's first accident as a giantess. It's difficult not to crush or step on anything when you are so big...anyway Nick doesn't matter after all.

 

 

She just had to walk towards the end of Nicks’ Street, just over 300 meters away, to get into the forest area. Manders’ older clung to the back of Laura's hand as she walked and carried him in her clenched fist. Her breasts were practically at Nick’s height. More than looking where she stepped, she was looking at him tenderly.


- "You look cuter than ever" she said. Obviously the sound of her footsteps hitting the asphalt and the small tremors made the trees and the wobbling of street lamps and poles some street poles shake.


- "You're always beautiful ..." said Nick blushing. "But now you look like a goddess."


Suddenly Laura stopped. Her last footstep sounded a little different from the others. They both looked down and could see a man holding a leash, the opposite end of which ended under Laura's right shoe. The man simply yelled up while pulling on the leash.

- "Oh, shit ..." said Laura as she slowly lifted the shoe and under it there was a reddish, thick and sticky mass that had remained stuck both on Laura’s shoe sole and on the asphalt.  It was that man’s dog.

- "Fu-Fuck, fuck, fuck! ... My dog!" yelled the man almost crying and without stopping to look at Laura, who also looked directly at him from above.


Before she could run away, Laura crouched quickly and picked him up with the other hand before he could run away. He wasn’t more than 40 years old and had a considerable musculature. He didn’t stop screaming terrified and crying.


- "Have you ever been told that you have to look before crossing a street?" asked Laura putting the man at here eyes level and making a serious tone of voice.

- "But... What the fuck? What the hell is this!?" shouted trying to get rid of the fingers that pressed against his body.


- "Was that your dog?" Laura asked pointing at the floor with a chin gesture.


- "Yeah, fuck! ... Who the fuck are you? Why are you so big? "He said crying.


- "I'm sorry about your dog, it really was an accident" she replied without any hint of pain in her voice. "Did you really not see me, hear me or feel my arrival?"


- "I ... I was listening to music with my helmets ... And ... well, I took out the trash and wanted to take the dog for a walk..."


- "Fuck ..." said Laura pissed.


- "What do we do now, Laura? ..." asked Nick from the other hand of the giantess.


-"Nothing. We already had planned tonight and nothing is going to spoil it. I want to take advantage of this... situation to give you your explanation" she said.


She approached the lawn of the garden of the house next to him and began to rub the sole of her shoe the remains of the crushed dog. The grass was reddish and half destroyed. Then she looked at the man she had just caught.


- "You have had a lot of luck. That could be you. "

- "Oh-Hey ... I don’t know what this is about, but I'd like you to take me down and let me go home ... I'm ... I'm in shock right now, I'm not..." the little man sobbed.


- "Sounds good, but I don’t want problems with anyone, and another witness of my aggravated condition would complicate things a lot" she said looking at him. "So, you are coming too."


Laura pulled the little man to her hip and put it into her jeans’ front pocket. He would not stop screaming and crying, begging please to let him go. His voice was heard far away and covered behind the fabric of her pants. He could barely get his head out of the pocket.
Nick chose not to comment on all of that and he remained silent looking at Laura.


- "Ok, I’m back again" said Laura smiling as she resumed her march, almost towards the end of the street.


From the pocket, the little that the tiny man could see when he managed to poke his head out was the treetops passing by at full speed and the palm of Laura's hand rocking back and forth as she walked. Naturally, her footsteps were still sounding when hitting the ground, and with each one of them the girl's thigh was shaking causing the little man to stagger.

 

Laura reached the end of the street and walked towards the trees of the forest that was next to the town. In her pocket, the kidnapped little man had to hide his head to prevent the higher branches of the larger trees from whipping him. Meanwhile Nick watched with amazement from Laura's fist how easy it was for her to push aside the larger branches to break through.

After 5 minutes walking through the woods, they arrived to a small plain in which there was a small farm, consisting of two barns and a small two-story house. It seemed to be abandoned, but its degradation was not too advanced yet. Laura smiled and looked at Nick.


- "Well, we have arrived. This farm belonged to my uncle, but he died two years ago. Here I have spent some of the funniest moments of my life and since I can enlarge, I like to come here to think about my life without anyone seeing me."


Laura walked to the big barn, which barely reached her waist, and left Nick on the roof. This, far from feeling vertigo, marveled at the views he had of Laura from that perspective and illuminated by the moonlight. He remembered what had just happened with that neighbor and realized that he was no longer screaming.

- "Wow! ...You look great... By the way, remember you have that man in your pocket...?”


- "I know" Laura said while giving two pats to the pocket over the pants, which caused the little man to come back to manifest.


- "Please!" he cried with less force than before and between sobs. "Let me go home ... I need to rest and calm down..."


- "Yeah, yeah, later" Laura interrupted him as she leaned over to Nick and put her face in front of him, smiling. "Let me get comfortable ..."


Nick saw Laura turn her back to sit on the floor, causing another small tremor, and lean her back on one of the walls of the barn, which vibrated and creaked. Nick could only see half of Laura's head with her back to him. Even sitting on the floor was taller than that barn...


- "Come little boy, I'll pick you up" she said at the same time she was reaching her hand back, touching the roof of the barn looking for Nick. He walked towards her hand and tapped a finger. "Ah, there you are" said Laura while using her index finger and thumb to grab Nick's hand and lift him up quickly.


It was difficult for him to react; every angle he discovered of Laura was more impressive than the previous one. He decided to sit down on her leg and Laura started talking.


- "I won't beat around the bush. As you know, I usually spend many hours locked in the library working. This allows me to read a large number of books of all kinds ... the fact is that at one point I started to browse through chemistry, biology and other specialties, despite having nothing to do with what I had studied ..."


- "Don’t need to be a genius to realize that you're a really intelligent girl ..." said Nick, beginning to get aroused thanks to those views and Laura’s imposing voice and aspect.

 

- "Awww, thanks..." she said stroking his back with a finger. "The fact is that by informing by myself and gathering the necessary elements, I managed to create a kind of substance capable of enlarging living organisms and also its counterpart: another substance to shrink them."


- "Can anyone without previous studies on this matter invent or discover something like this?" asked Nick, surprised.


- "That's what I thought ... The truth is that I tried it first with plants and it worked perfectly. The problem came when my father discovered that he had a kind of mini alchemy lab in the house attic, so before he could sniff and discover the substances, I solidified them and kept them as pills."


- "So ... you say you have growth and shrinking pills ready to use?"


- "More or less, yes ... but I don’t intend to let anyone else use them. I don’t even know what its side effects are or anything, so ... "


- "But you tasted them."


- "Yes, and you don’t know how much I regret it. My ex-boyfriend was so horrified by the idea that he got very angry and didn’t want to know anything else about me ... and I don’t blame him, I understand perfectly ... and well, my family didn’t even graciously see me with this size prowling for these forests when I showed it to them for the first time"


- "And why are you still doing it?"


- "Fuck, because I like hahaha ... it's like living in a story. Something like the trips of Gulliver. I think it's great to see everything from this perspective "she said laughing.”The only thing I don’t like is to be seen by too many people ... you know, cameras, fame, medical studies ... I don’t want all that. For this reason I only go out sometimes at night and come here, trying to get away from the town. Tonight has been an exception; you can feel very privileged" she said to Nick winking at him.

After spending almost an hour sitting around chatting about their stuff and strengthening their friendship, Nick remembered that Erika and her friend were home alone and asked Laura to go back. She agreed, so she got up and, carefully, closed her hand around Nick to start walking back home.


Nick could see Erika and her friend staring in amazement from the window of her sister's room as they arrived. Probably they had heard from afar and felt the tremors of giant girl’s footsteps approaching.


Laura waved at the two girls and stood in the garden, looking at the fist in which Nick was.


- "I had a great time tonight. I needed to tell this to someone who wouldn’t be scared to see me with this size and could keep the secret "


The next thing Nick saw were Laura’s lips moving closer to him as she closed her eyes. Seconds later he could feel her spongy and wet lips covering his face and part of the head in a tender kiss. When finished, she looked at him smiling and he did the same.


- "The perfect ending to the best night of my life ..." said Nick.

Down there, Erika and Rebecca whistled and laughed in a burlesque tone of what had just happened, but neither Laura nor Nick listened.


-"How cute you are... come on, go to rest. We’ll talk Tomorrow "said Laura as she put Nick down to the front door of the house.


- "You're the best Laura, I love you" said Nick in a calm voice while she opened her hand to leave him on the floor. "By the way! Remember that you have that guy in ..." he added hastily.

 


- "I know, I’ll immediately reassure him and take care of it" replied the giantess winking at him and turning around to start walking away from the house. The steps and tremors were moving away little by little. Until nothing was heard, Nick didn’t close the door. By then, Erika and Rebecca were behind waiting for him almost excited to tell them everything they had done.

After more than an hour chatting with the girls, they all went to sleep. It was late and tomorrow they had to get up early to receive Aunt Nancy's visit. Even so, Nick checked the messages he had on his cell phone. Most of them were from Josh and Becky, and were comments like "My God! We are seeing everything from our homes ... What the hell is happening?! How can Laura be so huge? "


They also asked him to give them explanations when he could, but he wasn’t going to do it until the next morning. At that time he was still too excited by what had just happened. Before putting himself in a position to sleep, he sent a text message to Laura.


- "The best night of my life, I hope to repeat it soon. Whatever you need, whenever it is, just tell me. I adore you" and a follow-up of emoticons with hearts and kisses.

Chapter End Notes:

 

Don't forget that a weekend is much longer than you think, and this just has been the first night...