- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In this chapter Laura interacts with Nick as a giantess for the first time and something happens with the neighbours.

The next part will be definitely where the action beggins:)

Nick was still in shock. The gigantic face of the giant-sized dark blonde girl was right in front of his window, smiling.


- "H-hello Laura ... I ... this, how is it possible? ..."

Laura laughed and snorted. The blizzard moved the curtains on both sides of his window and blew Nick's papers on the desk.


-"Ups, I'm sorry! Quiet, I'll explain everything, little one”


- "O-okay... but I'm still freaking out! This ... what do you want to do? Where can we go like this? ... "


- "Obviously we can’t go for a walk to the center. First, cause I don’t like to be seen like this. And secondly because surely the ice cream shop will be closed hahaha”


Nick made an intention to laugh a little too.


- "I just came here because we had this date and cause I trust you and wanted to show you this ... facet of my life" said Laura. He felt how his huge blue eyes were fixed on him. "Looks like someone has gotten handsome for tonight, huh?" said Laura winking and smiling.


- "Yes, well ..." At that moment Nick’s room door opened and Erika and Rebecca observed the situation from outside. Nick and Laura turned her gaze to the door. When they noticed, the two girls closed again and ran to another room on the top floor.

- "It's my sister Erika, the other girl is her best friend, Rebecca" said Nick almost apologetically. "Do you mind if ..." He gestured to the door with his hand.


-"Of course I don’t! I'll love to meet her, so they can calm down" said Laura smiling. Then she decided to sit down on garden’s lawn, making the whole house rumble again. She dusted off the remainder of his hands after leaning on them while crouching.


While Nick did not return, Laura inspected the neighborhood. She saw few cars in the houses and, curiously, most of those houses were with the lights off. There was nobody on the street either, but she could hear screams coming from some of the nearby houses. In the distance she saw Josh's house, which had confused shortly before with Nick's. She thought he saw the silhouette of a person in one of the windows on the top floor, so raised her right arm and gave him a victory gesture with his thumb, smiling. Laura  noticed that there were a couple of trees lying there where she had passed to get to Nick’s house.


2 minutes later the door opened again and Erika and Rebecca entered holding  Nick’s hands, looking down and very frightened.

-"Hi girls. I'm Laura" she said smiling. "I didn’t mean to scare you before, it's just that when I'm this big I can’t help causing that rumble ... Will you forgive me?"


She raised her left hand, closed it, put her fist in front of the window and held out her little finger to the interior of the room. This was almost as big as Nick himself, who had the well-groomed and enameled nail right in his face. Erika and Rebecca approached the finger and clasped their fists in her fingerprint.


-"Nice to meet you girls!"


- "Same here" said both girls almost in unison.

Laura took out her little finger from the room and Nick walked back in front of the window. Just when he was going to ask what to do, Rebecca intervened from behind him.


- "Hmm ... Laura, I think somebody is taking pictures of you from the house right there" she said pointing to Holtby’s house. "I just saw a couple of flashes at the entrance door ..."


-"Oh, really?" said Laura with a frowning. "I'll be right back with you right now." After saying that, she turned around and turned her back on Nick's window, exposing the back of her tank top and showing her soft tanned skin.


Laura crawled on all fours at a good pace towards Holtby’s house. Mr. Holtby, who was standing in front of the front door holding a camera, hurried inside when saw the giant girl approaching and causing small vibrations on the floor each time she put her palms or knees on the floor.


Children shouted and hugged their mother while watching the scene from the dining room. Laura could see them through the window. Mr. Holtby shouted from behind the door, but Laura couldn’t understand what he was saying, so knelt and put her head near the small hall to listen better.


- "Excuse me sir" said Laura with her powerful voice. "I can’t hear what you are saying from here. Do you want to at least open the door so we can talk?“ Laura waited a few seconds but the door was still closed.

The truth is that the scene was impressive from Nick's window. Even when she was on her knees, the houses in the neighborhood (all two or three stories tall) only reached Laura’s shoulders. From there he could only hear what Laura was saying and Mr. Holtby’s wife and children cries while she, on her knees, was leaning more and more with her back, trying to get closer to neighbors' house door.


The door began to open little by little and Mr. Holtby came out slowly pointing to Laura directly with a shotgun.


- "Ge-Get away from ... from Mander’s house...! They ... they haven’t done anything to you ... They are good people! And  also we are...”


Laura moved her face a little closer, making him back a few steps. She looked at the shotgun and laughed.


- "What are you doing?" she said laughing. "Do you really think that you’ll make me go with that?"


Mr. Holtby stood right there, pointing straight at Laura's face. Nick and his sister watched the scene worried and still hallucinated, Rebecca on her part, stayed a bit far from the window.


- "Look, I came here with good vibes" said Laura. "I just wanted to ask please not to take pictures of me without my permission or in secret"

- "No ... That’s not an excuse, monster! Get out of this town! Leave us alone! The photos aren’t important. You are a danger to everyone ... " said Mr. Holtby in a slightly trembling but firm voice.


Laura stopped smiling, clenched her fist and banged hard on the cement floor in front of the garage of the Holtby, right next to his car. The sound of the impact was very strong, and the tremor that accompanied it was the strongest until then. "Don’t be like that, your family is watching here" said Laura as he pointed to the dining room window with his other hand, where he could see the other 3 family members crying and looking out the window.


"Poor people ..." thought Nick. "They were only worrying about us ..." He stuck his head out the window and yelled at Laura with all his might. He watched Laura's colossal body begin to wake up in front of the Holtby house.
-"Laura! Let them alone, really, they are good people! It's just that he got nervous because of the situation! "


She put her hands on her waist and looked at the Holtby’s house door.


- "You should take care of your ways even in tense situations like this. You have a family that loves you, a nice house and a nice car I see, " said Laura as she touched gently Mr. Holtby’s car, a Chevrolet Cruzer, with her giant Vans. "So be a bit more careful from now on, okay?.

Holtby was silent and when Laura turned around to walk towards Nick's house, went back and joined his family, who was still watching in the dark everything that happened around Laura from the dining room window.


Two steps, accompanied by their tremors and corresponding sounds, were enough for Laura to return to stand again in front of Maners’ house. Nick saw her footprint marked on the lawn of the garden and thought that they would probably also be on Holtby's. Laura knelt again in front of Nick’s window and smiled.


- "What was I saying?"

 

- "Well ..." Nick said nervously. The truth is that he was still very surprised to have the gigantic girl with dark blond hair so close.


- "We were introducing ourselves!" Added Erika, who suddenly seemed to be emboldened. "I love what you just did, Laura! I never liked Holtby... "


She laughed and looked back for a moment to look again at the neighbor's house.


- "Whenever you want to put everything in order, just let me know" said Laura winking at Erika and raising her hand to make the horns sign.


For those who were watching the scene from afar (probably Josh and Becky) would be amazing. Laura looked like a little girl sitting in front of her dollhouse and interacting with them through one of the windows.
At this point, Nick needed to know what was happening and why Laura had transformed into a gigantic girl 20 meters high (65 ft).

- "Girls" he said addressing Erika and Rebecca. "Can you leave us alone for a while, please?"


- "Uuuh ... looks like someone wants to intimidate ..." said Erika in a burlesque tone. Nick blushed while Laura laughed again. "Let's go Rebecca ... we'll be in my room," she finally said, grabbing her friend's arm and leaving Nick's room.


After saying goodbye with her hand, Laura turned her gaze back to Nick.


- "I wanted to propose you to go for a walk to somewhere  I always go to when ... well, when I'm a giant. I need to tell this to someone and I know that you are a good person and I can trust you. "


- "Hmm ... I think it's great, Laura. But how are we going to walk...?


- "Don’t worry; the place I'm talking about isn’t inside the town. In fact, it's a little over 5 minutes walking at my pace. Come on, I'll wait for you sitting here"


-"All right. Wait a second, let me prepare"


Nick told his sister that he was going away with Laura for a while. It was difficult to convince her to stay at home. Apparently, Erika had begun to feel some admiration for Laura and also wanted to go for a walk with her. The two girls accompanied Nick to the front door. When he left, he had to touch Laura’s strong left thigh to get her attention. She turned to her left and looked down.

- "Go?" shee said while kneeling smiling.


Before he could say anything, Nick saw Laura's gigantic left hand, the one with the watch and bracelets, approaching him. She first opened it and then closed her fingers around Nick slowly, gripping it loosely, and lifted it up as she stood up. A strong sense of vertigo lashed him before Laura finished getting up, but he didn’t care. It was in Laura's hand and he was the happiest guy in Parkersburg.


- "Are you doing well like this?" she asked.


- "I'm going great!" He replied, stretching his arms and clutching his soft, fleshy hand. In fact, he had never being as comfortable as he was at that moment. Laura had grabbed him in a way that let him just facing her, unable to hold on to his fingers, but decided to hold onto the front of her hand. He could distinguish in detail the numerous pores that covered it as well as the fine and small hairs that emerged from them.


-"Great!" she said looking away at Erika and Rebecca, who seemed absolutely impressed by their height from the ground level. "Don’t worry girls, another day if you want I'll take you for a walk" said while winking at them and waveing her free hand.

Chapter End Notes:

Again, sorry if the vocabulary I used is not descriptive enough. My English level is quite limited:(