- Text Size +

In a far away land where the forests are so thick that one can get lost easily, and the mountains are so high that it is almost impossible to reach it, an area riddled with farms, plains, villages, and kingdoms. Now I bet you are probably thinking "Does this start on land?" Well... Sorry for the mistake but I'm afraid not. Our story does not take place on land. In fact, it takes place two miles up in the clouds. Or rather, it starts up in the clouds.

Within these clouds that always seemed to hover over the land below, there lied a house. A house that looked rather small on the outside, but on the inside, it was fairly big. Now to a normal human, this house would be colossal. But to the one who resides within the house, it was a moderate sized home. However, just outside the house, a figure was looking down from the clouds. It was a young woman dressed in rags. Now to the people that once lived around her, she would be at a normal height. But to a human from the land. She was absolutely gigantic! No castle down bellow could match height. She also had a name. Her name was Syra.

She looked down from the clouds at the land bellow. The land where her father had fallen to his demise. That happened many years ago. Even to this day, she was often driven to grief. But that grief would always turn to anger. Syra was angered by how the humans treated her kind and her father. He was no monster.

In reality, he was very kind. Even to humans. He may have looked mean. But he wasn't. He was always generous and kind. With a rather jolly sense of humor. But humans only perceived that as violence and made up that stupid tale that says he would grind their bones to make bread. And that whole "Fe fi fo fum" word. In giant tongue, it means "Greetings, tiny visitor." It was also an old greeting. He never meant them any harm. Just like the rest of her kind. Then it comes to her father. He had raised her, cared for her when she was a child. Then, came that wretched day when her father died.

Killed by a human from bellow. She had seen her father trying to get the thief who had stolen their goose and ended up slipping and falling to his death. The massive beanstalk he climbed down ended up falling on him. Which covered his entire body. The cloud that her home resided on eventually moved on from the area from where he fell. Due to natural wind currents.

If a human got a good look at her, despite her disheveled appearance. They would be awed by her beauty. She had copper brown skin which she got from her mother, medium unruly black hair that covered most of her face save for her eyes, and small plump lips, and a slender figure. She wore furred garments that covered her chest and pelvic area. She would defiantly be an eye catcher if she weren't 250 feet tall. But while she might look nice, she really isn't, at least, not towards the humans that lived far below. But, there was a reason she did this every day. Hopefully, a chance for revenge. So for now, she waited her time. She knew that one day, humans would find seeds that would make a beanstalk that would allow her to go down and reap her revenge on the boy who killed her father.

But for now, she cared for the home. She had plenty of food and water. 

She glanced at the ground one more time before standing up and walking back to the house. She walked in and saw a painting of her father. She gazed at it sadly.

She looked at it for a second before walking out and into the dining room. She sat at the table quietly. That was until she heard a rumble. Her eyes widened, she had heard that once before.

She looked out the window and saw something familiar poke up through the clouds. Her eyes widened. A beanstalk.

She then narrowed her eyes. A beanstalk that lead to the grounds bellow. Perhaps she could finally go after the boy. But first, she must eliminate the intruders. She made it her goal to not let a human infest her home. So she had to be extra sneaky in order to avoid them. She walked over to a dark corner and hid there. It was dark enough that it was hard to see her. Unless anyone bothered to see her shadow.

Soon enough. Three small humans entered. Two of them were males, the other one was a lone female. Syra glared at them as they spoke.

"Are you sure it's safe here?" the woman asked. One of the men laughed.

"Don't worry Maria. The Giant is dead. No one's lived her for years." he said laughing. Oh how wrong they were. So very wrong.

"So why are we here?" she asked.

"Isn't it obvious, since no one is here, we might as well take what's here. Giant thing's must be worth a lot of coin." he said.

Syra watched them talk. Her irritation grew. The humans were going to steal from her home. Just to make some quick money. Oh how greed does it's terrible wonders on humans. "So how did you steal the seeds again?" the woman asked.

"Took them from an old guy." he said with finality.

Syra didn't pay attention. She was eyeing them. She needed to be extra sneaky. If one saw her, they would run back to the beanstalk and it would be all over. So she had to pick them off one by one. Then again, she would easily be able to catch them anyway.

Syra noticed that the woman had traveled close to her corner. She narrowed her eyes at the woman and was about to grab her when.

"WHOA!!" Syra shrank back and looked ahead. "This is a statue made out of Gold." the leading male said. They were talking about the statue which Syra had made for her father when she was younger.

"How the hell are we going to bring that down? It's the size of 12 fully grown men." the smaller weaker looking man said.

"We'll find a way." the leader said. Syra glared but couldn't suppress the amused smirk. They would never be able to move it. She turned her attention to the wandering woman. It was a foolish thing for her to do. To walk away from the group. The woman had finally walked close enough to where she bumped into something. She grunted and looked ahead. She saw something strange. It looked like a giant toe. Suddenly her mind realized what it was. A giant foot!

She slowly looked up and saw a giant woman! Her eyes widened like saucers. She had to be bigger than any castle she has seen. It was now looking down at her with an angry expression. Before she had a chance to scream, she was plucked up by two fingers. Still in too much shock to do anything.

Syra stared at the woman long and hard before scowling. She opened her mouth and extended her tongue out like a red carpet. Before the woman could scream. Syra placed the woman on her tongue and pulled it back in. Leaving the woman trapped in damp, slimy darkness. Syra felt the woman trying to move, but Syra kept shifting her tongue up and banging the woman against the roof of her mouth. Syra closed her eyes. For a creature a small as a human, they sure did have a nice taste. She wanted to groan in pleasure, but she didn't.

So, with a small tilt of her head, she let the woman slide to the back of her mouth, rose her tongue up and swallowed the woman whole. A barely noticeable lump went down Syra's throat and disappeared into her chest. She felt the woman squirm down. Fighting to keep from going down any further. But it was futile. A few seconds later, she felt the woman's struggles fade as she descended into her lower chest. Then, she felt little movements coming from within her belly. The woman was still alive and in obvious distress as she could feel the woman moving around and likely punching the sides of her belly. Syra licked her lips before looking back at the two.

"Go search the other rooms and find what else is here." the leader demanded the weaker man. The man nodded and went off.

Syra watched as the tiny man walked into her bedroom. Seeing that the leader was too pre-occupied by the statue to notice. Syra quietly walked into her bedroom. She soon spotted the man on her still next to the bed. "Huh." he said as he observed the painting of the famed Giant. But in the painting, there was another giant.

A girl who looked no older than 10. He looked confused. There was no mentioning of the giant having a girl. Possibly his daughter. But what also got him confused, was her very appearence. He had always assumed from stories that he was told, that giants were all the same. Big, mean, and ugly, and that there were no female giants, nor did they have different races. At that moment, his eyes widened. It was only said that the giant died after falling from the beanstalk. If the giant was dead? Where was the girl in this picture? His question was quickly answered.

He heard and felt a thump! thump! thump! before it stopped. The man gulped. That could mean only one thing Slowly he turned, he was face to face with a giant bare navel. He slowly looked up passed the ample sized breasts to the face of the girl that was in the picture. But now, she was a fully grown woman. She was so unbelievably beautiful. He'd never thought a giant, could be so beautiful. Her unruly medium black hair covering her face a little. Which brought out the most mesmerizing dark blue eyes he had ever seen. Perhaps this giant was a heathen witch. As only their vile kind could possess such beauty, or be able to be this massive. But something in the back of his head doubted this theory. He was still too stunned to do anything. This had to be the girl, but older, and taller. She looked like she was in her early to mid 20s.

Syra scowled as she reached down and plucked the man up by the back of his shirt and brought him up to her face. With a frown she leaned her head back and held the man over her lips. Her lips parted.

The man stared down into the abyss, the natrual pointed canines glinting a little. Seeing the uvula at the back of the mouth moving with each breath the giant took, and the dark red gullet pulsating. He didn't say anything. He knew this was the end. He only hoped that his death would be quick. If this giant has mercy, she would chew him up. But unfortunately for him, it wasn't a wish Syra was going to give him.

Syra let go and felt the man land on her tongue. She closed her lips. Not even bothering to taste the man, she simply swallowed him before turning back to where the leader was.

After he was gone, she could leave this place and reap her revenge. And since no one was left to warn him, she might as well reveal herself. She heard something clatter. Deciding it was time, she walked over towards the kitchen.

The man grunted with anger as statue continued to not move. He even tried an explosive. At that moment, he felt the ground shake. "What the hell?" he asked.

"It seems someone has invaded my home." she said announcing herself. The man hid behind the statue and looked to where the voice was and gasped. "After so many years, it's great to have guests." she said. "Do not hide." she said. "I can smell your blood." she said and let out a giggle. It was a joke. She really couldn't smell his blood.

The man didn't speak. But he was surprised. Who was this giant. Unfortunately, it was at that moment, he noticed the shadow looming over him. Before he could ready his sword, he was plucked from the table and brought up to the giants beautiful face.

Syra gave him a chilling smirk. "Thank you." she said. He glared

"Whatever do you mean monster?" he demanded.

"Why, for summoning a beanstalk up here." she said. "It seems that with that, I can go down to the lands bellow and have my revenge." The man glared.

"NOO!!" he yelled.

"And I have you to thank me." She said. "Oh, and if you are wondering where your friends are... they are already gone." The man looked at the giant with widened eyes as she gave him a devilish grin and licked her lips.

"And remember this in these final few moments of your life, this is all your fault." she said. The man struggled madly.

"NO!!! NO!!! NO YOU DAMNED MONSTER!!! I WON'T LET YOU GO DOWN THERE!!! AND NON OF THIS IS MY FAULT!!" he yelled.

Syra glared. "Well it is your fault you stole the seeds thief." she said with utter disgust. She grinned. "However, if some know it was you who stole the seeds, then people will know who took them, and when i'm down there, you will be all to blame because you allowed me to leave this place." she said and scowled. She released him and he fell to the ground bellow, he hit the floor with a sickening thud. She looked down at the mite as he actually survived the fall and tried to move. She smirked.

"Well... goodbye." she said and raised her foot up high. The man screeched with rage. Unable to grab his sword due to his lower spine being shattered. He cursed her, and insulted her. But non of it mattered. She brought her foot down on him with incredible force. Leaving nothing more than a small red stain on the bottom of her foot.

She walked outside and proceeded to the stalk which to her was like a pole. Her bitter scowl deepened. She jumped onto it and slid down it. Two minutes later, she felt soft ground and looked around.

She was on solid land. She looked up and looked around, for a minute, she was taken aback. She had never stepped on land before, and it felt weird. Sure, this never topped the beauty the giants had up in the clouds, but it was surprisingly beautiful. She let go of the beanstak and looked at it. She put her hand into a small pocket on her left hip and pulled three, very small objects. Though to a human, they were as big as watermelons. They were the magic seeds that created giant beanstalks. They once belonged to the giants, but they were stolen. But Syra's father had hidden a few in the house. She put the glowing seeds back into the the pocket and looked at the stalk. She reared her fist back and punched it hard. Then followed with a kick. A few minutes later the massive stalk collapsed from the sky.

She looked around with a glare and walked off in a random direction. She will find a village, and she will attack every one she comes across in hopes of finding that boy! And she will have her revenge.