- Text Size +

Music alone wasn’t enough to soothe the stresses on Adrian’s mind. No melody could, not when her worries consisted of the knowledge that an innocent woman was being kidnapped. Someone was being lured away by an ordinary albeit creepy young college student, not expecting to be cursed and shrunk to the size of a doll. That metaphor, Adrian realized, was startlingly accurate. Her and the others were all just toys to Melanie, and her collection was growing, one by one.

A catchy rhythm took her mind off things, only temporarily. It was a familiar song, one of her favorites. She winced; of course it was one of her favorites, a song she blasted out her car windows when the mood was hyped, of course it was something she loved. It was Melanie that had arranged this playlist -- her “mixtape,” Melanie specified -- and it played softly from two purple earbuds, appropriately now the size of speakers, that connected to the computer tower below. They were a cheap quality, and the difference in scale had some distortion on the music, but Adrian had been attracted to the tunes nonetheless. At the very least, it would save her from death by boredom.

It felt wrong to even be bored. Adrian watched the distant door, anxiously awaiting for Melanie’s return. To think that she was in the midst of taking someone at that very moment made Adrian sick from powerlessness. She would intervene, she would call the cops -- or the FBI, something, anything to prevent this from happening to someone else. All she could do, however, was sit and wait. Her foot bobbed to the next song, another hit.

Kimberly and Scarlet, too, were free to roam the desk as before, and as always, they were isolated and silent. Without something to argue about, there wasn’t much to be said, and once again a meal had been offered to them, along with tiny bottle caps filled with water. Their food this time was much more nutritious; an orange, split into even slices and left atop its peeled skin. Even just one of the slices would have fed all three of her tiny prisoners, but Melanie hadn’t thought too deep about it. Her only concern was abiding by Adrian’s desire, to have something healthier to eat, and according to what Melanie had memorized about Adrian, it was no surprise that this was also one of her favorites.

Adrian could at least eat, and she had, not long after Melanie left on her mission. Kimberly took to eating as well, and she did so then, tearing off juicy chunks of fruit and eating with little regard to how it spilled over her body -- what good were table manners when no utensils were provided? It was only Scarlet that refused to eat, and this time around, Adrian had no drive to convince her otherwise. Scarlet was adamant about not eating, having made herself clear before either of her fellow captives could say something. “I’m sick,” she had stated, “so don’t even bother. I’d rather starve.”

Despite Scarlet’s stubbornness, Adrian couldn’t completely ignore her. She looked to her now, finding Scarlet to be brooding in her usual corner, furthest away from anyone. She was becoming thinner and more fatigued. Even when she had spoken earlier, it looked as though she could faint, but neither of the others were in much better shape. All Scarlet did during this time was stand up once to fetch some water, and after she did, she planted herself right back.

The three perked up when they heard a slam, a faded noise but distinct in what it meant. Not the bedroom door, but the front door to the apartment. It had to be time, they figured, it did match up with how long Melanie had been absent. All focus went next to the bedroom door, expecting it to open soon and for Melanie to reveal her newest addition.

They waited, but the door wasn’t opening. A voice could be heard, certainly some kind of conversation but the details were too obscure. It was possible, they each began to wonder, that it was someone else, perhaps Melanie’s roommate, or, in a glimmer of hope, maybe it was help, maybe someone had finally learned of their whereabouts and had come looking for them. But, they all knew, that seemed unlikely. This torment seemed eternal by fate.

“Is she... coming or what…?” Kimberly had asked. Her heart was racing; stress was a heat that thawed her otherwise frozen heart. She looked to Adrian, the only person that could even hear her, and sat down the handful of orange she had been ready to eat. “Maybe it didn’t work. Maybe the curse failed.”

Adrian swallowed, unprepared to talk. “M-Maybe,” she said. That’s wishful thinking… “But, I feel like there’s definitely someone else with her.”

They could agree to that, it was clear that at least one person in the other room was not Melanie. The voice was totally different, higher pitched and laughy, not at all like Melanie’s awkwardness. Adding to the mystery was how long the wait was. Minutes were passing without anyone entering the bedroom, casting more concern into Adrian and Kimberly’s hearts while time slowly, painfully ticked away.

Adrian jumped, just when she was getting lost into the music again did the door begin to creak. It was unlocked with a click, and then it opened. Right away, Adrian and the others knew that something was different, telling just by how the visitor was entering the door, the speed at which the door was pushed inward. A woman’s face peeked in, one they had never seen before; a shock to the three, but she hadn’t yet glanced to the desk to witness their shrunken selves.

“Y-You can go in,” Melanie said, her voice unmistakable. She was behind this new arrival, her volume just a nervous whisper. “Scarlet is… in there…”

“Really? Haha, I don’t see her!” The woman giggled as she opened the door all the way, looking to the other side of the room as she did, though only a wall was there to greet her. Scarlet, contrary to what she had been told, was nowhere to be seen. “Is she hiding…? What, is she under the bed or something…? Ah, your bed looks so~ cozy!”

Melanie urged the woman in further, now putting herself into view of the others. Right away, she flashed a glance at her three pets, a knowing look that was silent and still, all while the other woman blissfully looked around the dim bedroom and took in the mundane sights. She wasn’t aware that she had been recognized by the very person she had come there in search of; from the desk, the belittled Scarlet felt an intense realization of what she had trapped Nicky into.

Scarlet knew little about Nicky, but she had gathered enough info to satisfy Melanie’s desire for a new target. She knew she was a student at the local community college who, outside of school, hopped from part-time job to part-time job. Life was meant to be lived, Nicky believed, and Scarlet had gathered that much after bumping into her at a variety of different parties. She was impressed with how Nicky could be so carefree, with or without her soberness. A distinct laugh, a casual fashion, and a friendly smile made up Scarlet’s mental image of her -- she looked just like she remembered, wearing a backwards cap atop her head of brown hair, a loosened jacket made of soft material and with red sleeves, and acid-washed skinny jeans. Nicky even had the smile, completely ignorant of what was to come.

On Melanie’s desk, Adrian and the others said nothing. They didn’t pay any attention to Melanie, a ghost that haunted Nicky from behind. Their fixation was only on this woman, a girl certainly not much younger than Adrian or Scarlet. They had expected to see a new face, as promised by Melanie, but they hadn’t foreseen this outcome, being introduced to the next victim before she had been shrunk.

“Ugh, oh… She reeks…” Kimberly coughed and closed off her nose. It was the grassy smell of cannabis, a scent that clung to Nicky like another layer. The smell was fresh, carried over from the living room. The three had little doubt that Nicky had just smoked, and Adrian in particular had made a guess as to why.

She was right, and Melanie figured as much, delighted even to see that spark in Adrian’s eyes. Melanie had used Scarlet’s phone to pose as her; Nicky was none the wiser that Scarlet was even considered a missing person, having only ever contacted her drug dealer for business. Even those interactions were sparse, but the two did smoke together in the midst of these transactions, and this made it especially easy for Melanie to string her along into her trap. All it took was a few simple texts to convince Nicky that Scarlet had a new living situation, and that Melanie herself was her new roommate, as well as a partner in the same trade. What little danger Nicky sensed was ignored; that risk just came with the territory, she had figured, and she wouldn’t let that get between her, a couple free hits, and a fresh purchase.

Thus far, Nicky had walked right into the trap, exactly as Melanie had planned. And Adrian knew this, too, just by how confident Melanie looked. A cocktail of rage and despair was swirling deep inside Adrian, a sensation triggered by just how coy Melanie was. She had purposefully gotten this woman high, after already tricking her to fall right into her hands, just for her sick entertainment. She still couldn’t believe how heartless Melanie could be.

Inspired by that anger, or perhaps pushed to her limit, Adrian started jumping in the air and shouting. “Hey!! Heeeyy!!” she yelled, waving her arms and dashing to the edge of the desk. “Look over here! Please look! We need help!

Kimberly twisted, her head bolting in the direction of Adrian’s shouts. She rushed to her side and grabbed Adrian’s right arm by the wrist, forcing it down. “Shhh! Shut up!” Kimberly urged, shaking the arm and tightening her grip. “S-Stop! Stop it!” Adrian refused to stop, yelling over Kimberly’s urgent pleas. “What are you fucking doing?!”

The grip on her wrist was eventually too much, and Adrian stopped, only briefly and mostly to catch her breath. “Sh-She… can save us!” she explained, panting her words forward still. “Before… she shrinks…!”

Adrian yelled again, before Kimberly could counter her logic. Adrian’s actions worked, but there was little relief in getting Nicky’s attention. When the new giantess turned, both her heart and Kimberly’s sank into a cold deposit. There was a sparkle of curiosity in Nicky’s eyes when they befell Adrian and Kimberly. Her soft lips contorted to an unabashed awe, marveling at the tiny people that dotted the end of Melanie’s desk.

“... What. The. Hell.” Nicky stepped forward, unaware that even her lightest footfalls would cause the desk, and those on it, to tremble from the movement. She leaned forward, almost enough to be on her knees, her face quickly approaching the diminutive forms of Adrian and Kimberly. The two backed away, Adrian tripping over her feet; a distinct smokey smell overpowered them, emanating from Nicky’s mouth. “Whoa. Are these…-- No way, these aren’t people, right?” The shrunken women shuddered under the sluggishly paced question.

Melanie backed herself into the door, stealthily closing and locking it while Nicky was amazed. “They are,” she said. She stuttered to explain, “Th-They’re my pets… in a way.”

There was a pause before Nicky spoke again. “People pets? No shit…?” Nicky blinked, not as unsettled by this discovery as Adrian herself was when she first witnessed a doll-like Kimberly. Adrian tried to get back on her feet, the giantess in front of her was so close that she wanted to jump up and tell her to run and flee, get away from this maniac before the curse begins, but in her anxiousness, she could say and do nothing. When her voice picked up, it was casually overpowered, by nothing more than Nicky idly chuckling at the oddities beneath her.

Melanie crept up behind Nicky, placing a cold hand on her shoulder. Nicky didn’t seem to mind, spaced out like she was. “That one’s K-Kimberly,” she said, pointing at the victim and then to the other, “and this one… is Adrian.”

“Haah… She’s pretty cute, aww~” Nicky cooed. It never struck her how unreal this was, nor how her comment was such torture for Adrian to hear. Adrian, however, had little time to dwell on it. A finger from Nicky’s hand was approaching her, a log-sized digit that could crush her ribs with one careless touch. She crawled away from the finger, and Kimberly backed off as well, but from her position, Adrian was cornered.

“C-Can’t touch her!” Melanie said, but a warning alone didn’t stop Nicky. Her finger caressed Adrian, just enough to pet her torso with a curious touch, but the beast that was Nicky’s hand came under conflict. Another beast, equal in size but considerably paler and colder, came to strangle it away. At least, that was the scene for Adrian and Kimberly, who witnessed the minor physical contact as a fight between two monsters. The titans before them were pulled aside, but Nicky hovered over the desk still, unable to look away. “That one… is delicate,” Melanie added, maintaining a grip on Nicky’s hand. “Sorry…”

“My bad. They both look pretty delicate, honestly.” Nicky shrugged, trying to get Melanie’s hand off her back but failing. Her other hand, however, was still free to move, and it did so in Kimberly’s direction. “Is this one okay to hold?”

Melanie paused, but then a little smile crept over her lips. “Yeah, that one is fine. She’s soft.”

Kimberly gasped, realizing too late that she was being targeted by this stranger. She backed away only to bump into a wall of fingers, which then engulfed her body in a grasp very unlike Melanie’s. While their curse-slinging captor abused her understanding of how much power she had over the shrunken women, Nicky had no comprehension of how tight her grip was, or how quickly she moved Kimberly into the air. She paid little attention to the older woman’s squirming and cries, only enough to comment, “Hehe, she’s kinda tickling my hand…! So these things are, like, alive…?”

Melanie moved more to be neighboring Nicky, watching down on Kimberly and her perilous position from a better angle. Kimberly begged with her tiny voice to be let go, but Nicky’s grasp on her was restrictive, making it difficult to get any voice out. All the while, she had to endure Nicky’s stinging comments, innocent as they were humiliating.

The hand opened up, and Kimberly was released but with only a tilted ground to cling to. Nicky was careless with how she held Kimberly, only angling her more flatly when her high curiosity asked her to. “Eww, she’s naked…” Nicky whispered. “She’s not gonna pee on me, is she?”

“Ahh, umm… Maybe?” Melanie quietly answered, actually unsure herself. After all, that was more Kimberly’s choice, not her’s.

“Hmm. Please don’t pee on me.” Nicky poked at Kimberly, her turn now to be assaulted by the giant finger. Her touch was less gentle than what it was with Adrian, pressing down on her plush stomach with a weight that forced a dense air out of Kimberly. “Oof, did I hurt her? This is so weird… Ack--” Nicky winced and lowered Kimberly. Her other hand broke free from Melanie’s hold so that it could hover near her head, where a pain had hit her. She coughed a smoker’s cough, “God, I must be fucking up there…” She giggled, recovering quickly from this fatigue.

Kimberly was fascinating to her, and the two of them were even more fascinating to Melanie, but in the corner of her vision was another tiny person. Another girl, only this one was strangely familiar. She awed again, her mouth opening but hesitating to say anything aloud. Finally, she moved closer to that opposite corner, and she gasped, “Scarlet…?”

Scarlet felt her own name as something heavy, like a slime drenching her body and threatening to sink her into the ground beneath her. She kept her head down, almost like an act of being dead. This attention was cruel, she thought. She couldn’t look Nicky in the eye, especially when she still retained her normal size, for the time being.

Another long pause, with Nicky doing nothing. Just as Melanie grew concerned, the girl activated again. “This one looks like Scarlet!” Nicky laughed, which bellowed over the shrunken women. “How do you fuckin’... Do you buy these from somewhere? This has to be a model of Scarlet…” She nodded with clarity. “This is some 3D printer stuff. Am I right?”

Melanie stepped back again, alternating over to Nicky’s other side so that she could observe Scarlet. It was satisfying to see Scarlet cowering away, pathetically weak underneath two towering women. “Ah, n-not exactly,” Melanie said, keeping her hand on Nicky’s back. “Take a look at her.”

Down here! You have to help us!” Adrian shouted again, this time with adrenaline shooting through her veins. She had risen up again, her hands cupped around her mouth to carry her voice as far as possible. It felt like yelling up to someone at the roof of a building, and desperately asking them to be saved from enslavement. “We’re real-- We’re actual people! Get us out of here! Plea--

Nicky blinked, turning her gaze away from Scarlet and over to Adrian, the delicate one. She had heard her cries clear as day, but both her motions and her logic were slow. There was a lot to take in, now that she had just seen a tiny version of her drug dealer, and Melanie took up on that weakened perception to move back over to Adrian. She swept her obsession up into her palm, more roughly than she would have liked, but effectively silencing her.

“Look at her, seriously,” Melanie urged, using an elbow to point Nicky back to Scarlet. It didn’t take much to persuade her guest; Nicky didn’t care much for Adrian, not when someone she knew was there to keep her attention. Successful in her distraction, Melanie looked to Adrian, realizing seconds too late just how hard her heart was beating. I’m holding her! I’m holding Adrian... in front of someone! she thought. She unfurled her hands so that she could peek at Adrian, whose expression was desperate and riled. I feel so hot… Is this what it’d be like to hold hands with her, in public? With a witness to confirm it?

Nicky turned all her focus to Scarlet, even forgetting that in her other hand was Kimberly, held upside-down and thrown into a panic. According to Melanie, the woman sitting still on her desk was no replication of Scarlet. If that wasn’t the case, then what was this? Nicky fathomed the most logical and correct thought, but she considered herself too high for that to be true, that this was the real Scarlet but mutated into something helpless.

“Is that you? Really you?” Nicky pondered, leaning in especially close to Scarlet, so much so that she was nearly on top of the desk. She was absent minded to all other things, such as how her chest collapsed onto the desk and exposed a long cleavage for Scarlet to shiver in fear from. “Hey… are you alive?”

That’s a good question, Scarlet thought, and a hiccup of a laugh escaped her. The closer Nicky got, the more Scarlet was reminded of her impending fate. It was a blessing and a curse, to know that this would all end soon. Forcing herself to be content with that thought, she refused to acknowledge Nicky with anything other than a pitiful glance. A small action like that was just enough for Nicky to confirm that this was Scarlet, and she was alive, and she was tiny.

“Ha-haha!” Nicky laughed, tilting her head as to view Scarlet from different angles. More of her weight pressed down on the desk; she was getting tired. “This is so~ fucked up. How did you get like this? You are Scarlet, right? Y-You… totally have to be…”

“Ah, that’s not her name. Not any more…” Melanie’s words sounded teasing, but not for Nicky specifically. Melanie was ready to proceed, and so she pocketed Adrian, placing her gently into the collar of her black hoodie. Despite Adrian’s constant cries and her attempts to reach out for Nicky’s help, she was silenced in her new position. Adrian slid until she could fall no more, wedged between Melanie’s breasts and hidden beneath the hoodie’s fabric. Contacting Nicky now, and breaking her out of her high stupor, was impossible. Melanie giggled, tickled by Adrian’s placement. “That’s my pet, so I got to name her. Her name is Wormslut.”

“Hah… W-What? Worm slut?” Nicky had glanced up at Melanie, but she quickly put her vision back on Scarlet. Her normal pronunciation of Scarlet’s pet name, stated like two simple words, had thrown Scarlet into a boil. “Hmmm… Wormslut… Heh, haha,” she held back more laughter, “don’t tell me what she did to get that name--”

Scarlet growled, and it escalated spontaneously into a howl. “Fuck you!! Fuck you!!” She whipped her arms down to either side and punched the desk she sat on. “Wake the hell up!! How can you be so stupid?!

Nicky flinched from Scarlet, whose shouts were just enough to spook her. The playfulness her high had created for her had drained in the face of Scarlet’s panic. She stuttered to say anything in return, another haze overcoming her mind.

“You stupid fucking stoner!” Scarlet whined, moving up to be on her knees. “She’s going to shrink you! She shrank me and she’s doing the same to you!”

Nicky was quiet and still, but a weak laugh bubbled out. “Y-You’re kidding,” she said, now lifting herself off the desk. Even just a slight ascent had made her head spin, and she realized how stiff her back had become. Yet, there was still a strand of hope that this was wrong, and that this was her imagination. I’m just high, right? I’m high, right…? I’m just high…

She felt her arm growing weaker, but it wasn’t just a depletion of strength. What she held was getting heavier, and bigger. Kimberly was no longer as tiny as she had once been in Nicky’s grasp; she could wriggle more freely in the clasp of fingers, and the possibility of breaking free was more real, if only she had a place to escape to. It was her squirming that made Nicky come to terms with the surreality around her, though it wouldn’t register right away that she was, in fact, shrinking.

“A-Alright, I-I need to lay down,” Nicky chuckled. She backed away completely from the desk in a slow movement. Melanie stopped her short, putting both hands on Nicky’s back. Nicky felt weaker than ever, definitely in no position to push back against Melanie’s weight.

“Wormslut is right,” Melanie whispered into Nicky’s ear. “You’re shrinking. You’ll be next.” She giggled and relaxed some of her pressure off of Nicky. “Turn around and look~”

Nicky turned, but paused. She could already tell, and she hated to see it confirmed any more than it was already. The desk, the chair, the bed, the monitor -- everything was becoming wider and taller, a disorienting effect that Nicky couldn’t compare any high to. This was real, not just a dizzying hallucination. The light humor she had kept up before had now vanished, done away with now that she found herself trapped in some horror story.

“Hey, this isn’t cool,” Nicky said. She swallowed hard, “Not... cool at all…”

She turned completely, forced to as Melanie physically urged her. To her dismay, Nicky saw what she feared. Melanie, once only a couple inches taller than her, now had more than a head up on her disappearing height. Furniture and things were one matter to comprehend, but a human becoming larger was something new and terrifying. She felt her power slipping away, like it was being absorbed right into Melanie’s body to use against her.

Nicky couldn’t back away, not between the desk and Melanie’s imposing frame. She lifted up her hand, and Kimberly with it. The woman was even bigger now, and soon she required two hands to hold. Melanie would relieve her of that chore, gently taking Nicky’s hand into her own and taking Kimberly into her grasp.

“You’re getting smaller~” Melanie sang as Nicky reached a height that was only level with her chest. In the meantime, Melanie discreetly put Kimberly away into a snug back pocket. Kimberly’s attempts to break free were never even acknowledged, as though she were just an item to be stashed away. “It’s so funny that you’re high while this is happening. You must not understand what’s happening at all.”

“No… Th-This is a trick,” Nicky denied. “It has to just be-- P-People don’t just… shrink…”

“They do!” Melanie corrected, amused. “They shrink when I tell them to. I can shrink anyone, with a spell. Like a witch…”

“A witch…” Nicky repeated the title, as though that made the most sense out of everything occurring to her. When she looked at Melanie, she could see her shape twisting into something devilish. The woman responsible for shrinking her was taking on a more honest form, true to who she was, even if it was only in her frantic, unstable vision. “Th-This isn’t fair! Why me, man?! I d-didn’t do anything…!”

“Oh, it isn’t fair,” Melanie nodded, “it’s not fair at all. You should blame her -- Wormslut. She’s the one who set you up.”

Nicky turned her head back towards the corner of the desk. Scarlet was astonished, and she shook her head rapidly to signal her denial. “That’s--! Listen, Nicky, it’s fucking her--

“She chose you!” Melanie laughed. “She wanted to die so badly, being my little toy was too hard for something as worthless as her! So I made her a deal, where if she can find a replacement, I’ll kill her quickly and let her be done with it!” Nicky stammered as these horrors dawned on her, unable to grasp the magnitude of how horrible a predicament that had to be for Scarlet, and soon herself. “I looked through her phone, and she said, That one! That ugly skank is dumb enough to be shrunk!”

“Th-That isn’t what I said!” Scarlet shouted. “Nicky, do something! You have to fucking help us, you have to fucking help us!!

Nicky swallowed, still unable to talk. For a moment, her eyes lit up, Her phone…

A headache struck her like lightning, slowly phasing all of her body as though the shrinking curse had to wash over her. It was more dizzying now than before, feeling her size being stripped away from her. Her eyes shot open to see Scarlet, standing on the desk with a look of anger and concern. It was her, she thought, that allowed this to happen -- she believed Melanie, just like Melanie wanted.

The edge of the desk was slipping away. Before Nicky realized it, she was shorter than it was tall, making her unable to reach Scarlet like she angrily wanted. That fury burning inside of her, however, wouldn’t go completely to waste. The energy that was stored up burst all at once, and she dashed underneath Melanie’s arm and towards the bed.

Initially, Nicky was successful at getting out of Melanie’s reach, and a total of four strides were made to escape. Those bounds, however, were significantly smaller than she expected. All Melanie had to do to catch up was bend forward and clutch Nicky’s body from under her arms. At only two feet tall, lifting Nicky up was a breeze, and Melanie laughed at the sense of power flowing from this interaction.

“Nope-- No getting away,” Melanie grunted. There was still some weight inside Nicky, but it was slowly trickling away alongside her size, making the hoist easier to maintain. “It’s too late to run.”

“Shit! Dammit!” Nicky cursed, trying to break free with that same burst of energy. Then, another reserve came to life, and she wedged a kick into Melanie’s stomach. She pushed as hard as her legs would allow her, trying to pry free, but Melanie came out as the victor. She wrestled Nicky back into submission, twisting her around and forcing her head into her chest.

“S-Stop! Agh… Th-That kinda hurt,” Melanie groaned. The pain in her gut passed quickly, and at the same time, Nicky was losing stamina. She still struggled, trying to perform the same maneuver as before, but with a smaller size and her face forced into her captor’s bosom, there was an even less likely chance of success. “Seriously, c-can you stop kicking? Breathe in… Y-Yeah, breathe. Take deep breaths…”

Nicky snarled, but she found herself inadvertently taking that advice. She did breathe, steamy air exiting her mouth and into Melanie’s hoodie. As her energy fell to an all new low, it became harder to keep up the resistance. Her mind was high, her surroundings were transforming -- and something was itching her nose, like a bump coming from Melanie’s chest.

Melanie felt the same sensation and giggled. “That’s her,” she said tenderly. “That’s the love of my life… I put her there, between my boobs. Imagine how big they must be to her…”

Indeed, the source of the movement was Adrian. She resisted her confines, but gravity had slid her partially between Melanie’s breasts. The fat mounds absorbed Adrian’s kicks and thrusts, nullifying her attempts to squirm free, not that she even had a place to escape to if she could. She couldn’t see beyond the black wall of fabric that covered her, so it was a sudden development when Nicky’s face had collided into Adrian’s world. Nicky was right upon here, her hot exhales ventilating through the hoodie. Adrian was more stuck than ever, and only vaguely was she aware of what was happening outside.

This was an opportunity, Adrian thought. She had to try; “Listen! Can you hear me?!” She kicked again at the face, or at least what she could feel was Nicky’s face. “Run away! Get out of here! Please, please get out of here!” It was a bitter afterthought that Adrian despised, forgoing the chances of her own rescue just to try and save one person, a person already bound to be disempowered and belittled, with or without Melanie’s cruel caretaking.

It made no difference in the squabble between Nicky and Melanie. Nicky had become still, whatever little motions she had were sloth-like and aimless. She was only getting smaller, and Melanie was whispering ideas into her thoughts; “Just submit,” Melanie said, stroking gently at Nicky’s back, “Doesn’t submission feel good? It’s so relaxing, so just let it go and don’t worry…

These words were like a second curse being cast. Nicky’s tiny grunts and sounds came to a stop, and her spirit to fight back had ceased. A question took over her mind: Why bother? It was inevitable, she could tell, that this was over. She wasn’t going to escape, she wasn’t going to beat Melanie. Everything the growing woman said was true, that giving up was the best course. Nicky closed her eyes, and exhaled another long breath. Adrian shouted in response, her body tickled by the gust of humid air.

To Adrian’s favor, the exhaust of Nicky’s breathing was not so strong as it had been only seconds ago. After all, the shrinking had yet to end. Adrian could only imagine what state Nicky was in now, but Melanie had the best perspective. The transformation was quicker than she remembered, if only because the fourth time around was a more familiar experience. Nicky continued to shrink, her head eventually dwarfed by the breasts on either side of her, and yet even smaller did she become. Dazed and defeated, Nicky was on track to join the others, the same group of women that she had originally approached like toys.

Nicky dreamed. I’ll wake up from this, and get sober, eventually, she thought peacefully. This nightmare she was in, and all of its weirdness, would melt away under the purifying light of the next day’s sun. Some restless sleep, and nothing else, would be the only lasting effect of this. I definitely smoked way too much, she joked.

Melanie became concerned, genuinely. All at once, Nicky had just stopped. Her eyes widened, Fuck, did I kill her? Please don’t tell me she died. Melanie lifted the doll-sized woman from her chest and peeked into her eyes. Red lines broke out around the glazed pupils, but they blinked with life. Melanie sighed, “You’re just high… Thank god…”

Just as before, Melanie had shrunken another victim successfully. There were now four women in her possession, truly a collection to be proud of, so she imagined. She felt a wave of confidence resonate from her chest, and that confidence turned to excitement. Not only did she own four people, but three of them were littered over her body, clinging to her as though she were their world. If she sat down, her ass would flatten someone in her back pocket; if she clenched her fist, another would be crushed; not that she would, but even crossing her arms and pressing her breasts together could suffocate Adrian. These were movements, everyday and mundane actions, and they were backed with a massive size that could only be compared to a god-like figure. Where each of these women were on her, a warmth tingled Melanie’s skin. Her heart was pumping, and she remembered Adrian all over again.

There was that fourth woman, though. Scarlet was still on her desk, and Melanie had nearly forgotten her. She turned, a coy expression prepared in advance to give Scarlet something to fear. Appropriately, Scarlet did shiver, stricken with a cautious anticipation.

“Are you expecting something?” Melanie asked. “Do you want to play, too?”

Scarlet cowered back into a shadow. She swallowed, and garnered all strength. “Y-You… p-promised… You said you’d do it, s-so just get it over with…” It hit her, just then. She was going to die. Friends and family would never be seen again. Her classes meant nothing. Her hobbies meant nothing. All because she wanted to have a party at a library; that’s why she wanted to die now, by the hands of this heartless giantess.

Melanie smirked, putting a finger on her lips as a tease. “You’re right. You fulfilled your end of the bargain…” Her gaze washed over Nicky, who she released onto the desk only a small distance out from where Scarlet stood. Nicky, without the mental fortitude to stand, was left as a slump on the ground. Scarlet didn’t reach for her, pretending that she didn’t exist. “Don’t you want to say goodbye to your substitute? Any advice you want to give Nicky here, before you go?”

“No! Just do it!” Scarlet stomped and thrusted her arms down. Her display of anger was cute to Melanie, who found the naked woman’s tantrum to be amusing. Melanie’s giggles were met with Scarlet’s growls of desperation.

“You really are ready! That resolve is… delicious.” Melanie hummed, taking another step up to the desk just so she could establish her titanic height over Scarlet. Her victim did just that, looking up at the human that was beyond the scale of any building or monument she had ever witnessed. This was the creature that would end her life, and at the peak of this mountainous killer was a feminine smile.

Sickness came over Scarlet. She was going to puke at this rate, aware of how close death’s door was. She turned her sights to anything else, but the only person she could look at was Nicky. She stumbled in her direction, like gravity was pulling her there, to do something. Guilt impaled her like a sword, stabbed into her core and released to be an iron weight in her gut. Faintness took over, and she fell forward.

Melanie caught her, pinching her body with a casual grip and reeling her into the air. Scarlet had lost even the will to scream from this rollercoaster movement, which disappointed Melanie. She brought Scarlet right to her face, that same smile now even closer and more threatening than before.

Scarlet gagged, choking back tears that she couldn’t keep choked back. She broke, and she cried. “I’m so sorry… I’m sorry, I’m sorry…” Her chant had little direction, and certainly no audience. Melanie couldn’t hear the whispering last words of Scarlet, but they made no difference to her.

“I just want to be absolutely sure here,” Melanie said, “you want me to kill you?”

Scarlet was shaking, and her body was brought closer to Melanie’s lips. “Y… Yes…”

“That’s what you want me to do? You don’t mind how I kill you?”

“... N-No…” Every word was forced out, just as every question brought her closer to Melanie’s judgement.

“I could… just punch you. Do you want to die like that?”

“Nn… I-I don’t… I don’t care…!”

“Hmm. How about if I sat on you? Or, under my feet? I could pop your skull under my big toe.”

Scarlet mouthed another plea, no voice to bring it life.

“I could drown you in a sink, or cook you in an oven. You’ve been through a lot, Wormslut, I wonder what would be appropriate for my toy…”

“Please! P-Please…” Scarlet clasped her hands together in the truest form of begging she could express. “Please just kill me!”

Melanie’s smile was whisked away, and in its absence, a cold chill passed through Scarlet’s hollow heart. Melanie opened her mouth, so that her words devoured Scarlet, “What kind of toy tells its master what to do?”

Scarlet’s eyes opened in perplexed hopelessness. Her emotions were reduced to a desert, a wasteland of nothing but despair. She had taken the jump, she had expected death where she landed, but the fall continued, and it went deeper, and darker, and deeper still. Even if she could see through the shadows of this horrible destiny, at the bottom of the pit was Melanie’s amused grin, haunting her thoughts with a reminder: this never ends.

Melanie laughed and her laughter boomed directly over Scarlet. “You thought I’d just kill you?!” Melanie asked, shaking the limp figure between her fingers. “Because you told me to?! I decide when you die, you worthless shit. You’re my pet. If I want you to suffer, you’ll suffer. What in the world made you think otherwise?”

Scarlet said nothing, and she did nothing. Stuttering back to life, Scarlet felt tears running down her cheeks. “Y-You… promised… I just want to die--”

“I can say anything I want to worthless things like you,” Melanie said. “What makes you think you deserve the respect of a kept promise? Are you going to hold me accountable or something? I’d love to see you try to hold anything against me when your life is so purposeless that just getting the right to lick my feet should be a blessing for you!”

Melanie giggled with bubbles of strength fizzing to her head. A volcanic power was calling to her, an impulse to grasp her own satisfaction. None of these women could prevent her, so why would she hesitate to use them? If I’m turned on, they should be happy to get me off. Her wicked thoughts were unchained, and Scarlet was conveniently in her hands.

Scarlet started to kick. “N-No, no, no, no, n-no!” She wanted to die, no matter how painful, but Melanie had other plans. She screamed at herself mentally for not having seen this coming, and that regret followed her as she was being lowered.

“It’s good to know you’ll do anything if I promise to kill you,” Melanie said. She lifted up the bottom end of her hoodie, then pulled aside the front of her jeans and panties. Scarlet was aimed just above the newly formed opening, a drop into the sexual jungle that was Melanie’s gigantic crotch. “Find my clit and get me off,” she continued, “and try not to drown in there. You know how to treat a clitoris, right, Wormslut? Or is yours so bruised and beaten that you forgot how it feels?”

“Melanie! Melanie, I-I can’t--!” Ignored, unsurprisingly, went Scarlet’s screams. She was released, cutting off her words into a yell for help as she fell. The panties bounced her like a trampoline, and she was shoved into the thick of black pubic hair. The odor was intense, thick with Melanie’s scent and hormones, a nonstop smell that was like its own atmosphere. A second later, that air would become the only thing Scarlet could breathe, as the pants were snapped close and her tiny body was forced even closer to Melanie’s cunt.

Melanie’s smile was framed between two fire-red cheeks. There was now an entire person dedicated to pleasing her sexual desires, trapped in her underwear like an accessory. Immediately, she felt a shivering shock ride up her spine, and her hips swayed as Scarlet squirmed. “Haha! Quit struggling! It’s only teasing me~” Melanie chuckled, picking up Nicky from the table just like another toy. She took slow, careful steps back in the direction of her bed. “Get me off and you get to go free~ The faster you do this, the faster you can be let go…!”

Melanie put a hand over her chest -- Adrian was still there, writhing again for an attempt to become unloosened from her constraints. She gasped as a tickle touched her rear, no doubt from Kimberly doing about the same for herself. All of these people, all around her body, fighting for their lives in a situation designed to bring her pleasure. Melanie moaned, and sat down, though she hesitated to apply too much weight onto Kimberly.

Her attention went to Nicky. She was still passed out, laying flat in Melanie’s palm with only the slowest of motions. Melanie was amused by how insane the world must look to Nicky, and how the weed must be exaggerating the already-unreal situation. In the heat of her excitement, Melanie lifted a finger from her other hand and brought it down onto Nicky, stroking the entire front of her body.

“You have a cute laugh,” she murmured, uncaring of whether or not Nicky could understand her. “Do you have a cute moan…?”

The finger became perverse. She targeted Nicky’s crotch with the tip, a surface far too wide for conventional methods, but Melanie was certain she could get the response she wanted just from the sheer eroticism a gigantic finger must have. She twisted her finger at the tip and rubbed the delicate area, and in doing so she awakened Nicky from her slumber. Pitiful grunts escaped the tiny body as she tried to comprehend what was happening, but her vision was blurry and her thoughts just as much so. To her, all she could understand was that something was trying to fuck her, something huge and improbable.

“S-Stop it…! Cut it out…!” Nicky giggled, trying to twist away from whatever was after her. She couldn’t get it away, and yet it continued, so dedicated to this perverted effort. “S-Seriously…! Hey, hey…! Ahh-- Ah~” She breathed loudly, a smile sometimes flickering over her lips. As painful as it was to have her body pressed into, there was undeniably an arousing factor to it.

And Melanie was having fun as well. Her smile was cunning, entertained by this prospect. In her hand was a woman that she could sexually satisfy with just the curious tip of her finger. All the while, Melanie herself wasn’t abandoned, constantly tickled by the struggles of the others scattered across her body.

Introductions for Nicky would take a backseat, Melanie had decided, as the promise of a personal orgy, at her command no less, was simply too enticing. Melanie licked her lips while descending more into her monstrous lust, thinking to herself how everyday was going to be like this.