- Text Size +

 


 

 

- Residence of the heirs at night: Mythra sanctuary, Mythra private room .



The heat was intoxicating, the smell was too intense and the humidity was enough for anyone not accustomed to spend the worst time of his day.
And still it was wonderful.

Many of the brides rested exhausted and ecstatic on the sides of the huge mattress that accounted for 70% of Mythra's room, some sleeping and others still recovering. Mythra had no mercy on them... something they had all enjoyed.


Only Mia was enduring the constant thrusts in front of her lover's final round... although it was more true that Mythra was too distracted from what the situation demanded.

"AHHH!... Ahhh... my love! Are you... her-AHHHH... here with me...AHHHHHH!" Mia was almost out of breath, having to slip almost without help in the huge member of Mythra was a great challenge, even for an expert in the field like her.

Mythra kept pushing almost in a trance, one hand grabbing Mia's hip and the other under her head. All the brides even conscious coincided in the same:
It was amazing to see Mythra fuck and think of other things at once without affecting their performance.

"MY... MYTHRA!" Mia screamed resisting the orgasm with all her strength as she noticed that the daughter of the Goddess was beginning to accelerate a little too much for her physical integrity.


"Eh? What? Eh? I'm hurting you?" Mythra asked quickly, lifting Mia up as if she weighed nothing and with a loud POP! pulling his penis out of it. Gently, she left it on her stomach, while with her other free hand she continued to masturbate so as not to lose the least amount of erection.


With her hands on her hips and an expression of anger that shook everyone present, Mia stood up leaning on Mythra's cock like a small stool.

"You've been the one you wanted to fuck tonight! If you want to fuck we fuck, but if you're thinking about something else it's dangerous! You know that you put yourself in automatic mode and you start to go harder and harder! What would have happened if it wasnt me?" Mia hated having to quarrel with her beloved, but the safety of her brides and companions was the most important thing for her.


All these girls were as much in love with Mythra as Mia herself, but none had received the physical modifications to be able to handle the giantess with ease.

"Excuse me, my love..." Mythra sat down carefully on the mattress, letting her member serve as a bank for Mia. "It's just that I was thinking if any of you had found Lucy and... Enju to you, that boy has no remedy..."


"You dont have to worry so much! Enju can be a bit pessimistic and weird, but he's a good kid! Give him time and he'll show you!" Mia let all her weight fall on his cock, taking advantage of the rebound effect to get up and be able to kiss her beloved properly. (In addition to doing one of the things that calmed the giantess and that no one had understood why: Stroking the breasts of Mythra)


"Exactly! Enju is just a little different!"

"He wouldnt hurt anyone who could not stand it!"

"Trust a little more in your brother, Mythra!"



Several of the awakened Brides approached Mythra, walking with difficulty to the giantess and helping Mia in her attempt to calm the daughter of the Goddess.


"What would I do without you!" Mythra exclaimed opening her arms and drawing them all against her. "I'm so lucky to have you all in my life!" Mythra's love for her brides was one of those things that made the children of the Goddess different from humans.

How could a person feel so much pure love for so many different people at once? Once again, even the best psychiatrists couldnt explain it.


The fire within Mythra's heart was warm and full of love, a love that warmed the soul of all her girlfriends and gave them strength no matter how far away they were.


"And we love you!" All the brides, including Mia, exclaimed at once. Just as Mythra loved them all without distinction, they all loved Mythra madly and they all loved each other as sisters. Zeke spent many years calling them harem, but it was much more than that.


"Since you are awake, who wants to continue a couple of hours of loving-loving more?" Mythra winked one eye at all, while her cock pounded Mia's ass hard. And as they all loved her, they all walked away claiming fatigue or exhaustion, returning to their respective pillows to sleep.


Mythra ducked her defeated head, but before her cock could even begin to calm down, a kiss on the cheek set her off again.

"I'm still standing, my love, and my body is more than ready to take the fight all night!" Mia almost couldnt prepare before Mythra threw her against the mattress, standing on top of her and using the very juices of love that Mia couldnt stop from releasing as a lubricant.

"Be gentle?" Mia asked ironically with a wicked smile, knowing the answer.


"With you? You wouldnt like that, right?" Mythra counter-question, rubbing the tip of his cock the size of a small melon all over Mia's pussy, provoking a muffled moans. Soft and sweet, Mia nodded with a face of never having broken a plate... although both knew... that she wasnt like that.


The onslaught was perfect and precise, as one would expect from the daughter of the Goddess, going from beginning to end to Mia's uterus who courageously took the cock almost completely. It seems silly, but both wanted the other to come first, pride and stubbornness mainly.
Sarah had little to do to achieve it, although that would not stop her from facing the daughter of the Goddess.

 

 

 


 

 

- Exterior of the residence of the Descendants.

 


Anger, anger, envy... hatred. Carmen was about to explode, almost literally. That Lucy, a third-category reporter who wasnt able to fulfill the simplest orders was rewarded with direct access to the fucking super-children of the Goddess was nonsense.

 

"I have to spend 2 weeks under surveillance to get close to the Goddess or any officer... and that bitch is sleeping under the same roof as the kids ?! Bullshit!" Carmen stomped hard on the ground, looking to get rid of as much as possible... useless otherwise.

If any guard went down the street, he would be in front of a foreigner raging and insulting a companion not present... and that seeing how strange this place was could suppose an unjust expulsion.

For a journalist who had spent years in rush hour reporting news first hand across the globe, a deal like this was an insult... one that by many contacts that Carmen had couldnt solve.


"She doesnt answer... she doesnt answer! Aggg!" Carmen threw her old cell phone on the ground, ignoring everything that had cost her to smuggle it into the island. If she couldnt contact Lucy, nothing would be worth it.

"Ok, its over about that stupids laws! I have been too many years in this work for a simple door to stop me"

Walked unceremoniously, Carmen planned to sneak into the residence at any cost. A mischievous and evil mission, but no more petty than previous missions in which the reporter had embarked on their own.


After picking up his personal telephone and activating the recorder, Carmen approached the doors of the residence, absolutely huge, too high for the standard of living of the island. "Seeing the height of that matriarch, I understand that they are taller... but that doors seem at least 20 feet tall, like the doors of a church.

Noticiario y Espectadores, I will try to enter the residence of the children of the Goddess to find out the reason for this building: scientific tests, illegal experiments, forced education... Carmen Rodriguez prepared as always to cover the news!" There was nothing more indicative that Carmen Rodriguez was in charge than her famous phrase-signature: "Noticiario y Espectadores"


Stopping the recording momentarily, Carmen began looking through the sides of the doors for an interphone or something similar... without much success.

"There has to be some way to get in touch with the interior! Come on, Carmen! You snuck into the Italian embassy in Japan to discover an illegal smuggling network! Entering a children's home must be much easier!"


And while the reporter was still looking for a way to get in, the sound of something landing softly behind her stopped all movement of Carmen. The shadow of the person was completely obscuring the reporter, a sign that the aggressor was especially tall.

"I have to warn you, stranger, that I have a black belt in karate" Carmen said trying to keep her voice as firm as possible, waiting for the stranger's response.


"Marvel" It was the only word the aggressor said, with a voice that Carmen couldnt understand. A shrill, childish voice, one that reminded her so much of her little nieces.


"S... sorry, what did you just say?" Now much more surprised than before, Carmen straightened up and turned around, facing her aggressor... who wasnt looking like an aggressor.

The alleged aggressor was no more than a little girl, because of the features of her face and body she must have been the same age as Carmen's nieces. The girl in question was stuffed in what appeared to be a hybrid suit between a power ranger and a superhero with a cloak and mask. A tender and endearing scene.. if the fucking kid wasnt taller than Carmen.


Corruption, trafficking with persons, smuggling, drug networks, murders, kidnappings, wars... Carmen Rodriguez was a journalist with a thousand reports all of the highest quality... none of this could prepare her for huge children.


"I'm asking you if you work at Marvel! You'rent a reporter? Do you know Dpiderman or Peter Parker or boss Jonah Jameson!?" The huge girl insisted, placing her hands on her waist. Her diction, even with a side tooth less, was clear and precise... which made it weirder coming from a voice that didnt belong to someone of her size.


Carmen looked around, looking for a hologram project or something that would serve as an explanation for what she was seeing. The girl began to trample the floor in an innocent tantrum typical of a child... who again, shouldnt be able to measure 6 feet tall being so young.


When the reporter found the courage to speak, the girl was already beginning to twist her nose. "... of course I know Peter Parker! I work a couple of tables away from him! But I don't know Spiderman, I'm sorry!"

The huge girl under her head, sighing visibly disappointed.

"Anyway... what are you doing... out of the house so late, will not your mother be worried?" Carmen had to get an explanation whatever, while with her hand that held the phone began to take photos discreetly of the girl.


"Why would they worry? I'm a hero! No villain can defeat me!" The girl smiled proudly, waving her cloak with one hand. She was very big but she wasnt more mature, which benefited the reporter.


"I see, you are the hero of this city! Sorry for not noticing until now!" Carmen feigned a very calculated apology gesture to feed the girl's ego. "Tell me hero, is your super-power to grow and shrink?"

 

"No! I'm not like Miss Marvel! By the way, do you know Miss Marvel? Or Kamala ... Khan-"

"No no, I'm sorry" Carmen quickly cut that line of conversation, trying to return to the original side.

 

"Oh, so bad!" Disappointed for the second time, the girl began to walk away. Carmen went into complete despair while seeing as his only star news in all the time he was here was going down the street.

 

Before this, Carmen could only do what was best given: Continue lying.

"But wait... I know... I know..." Carmen tried to memorize looking for the name of any geek that came out in the heroes movies that were so fashionable. "Ironman! I know Ironman!"


The mere mention of Iroman was enough for the huge girl to run back, grabbing Carmen's hands and jumping up and down in sheer joy.

The girl's grip was more than enough to make Carmen cry, as she saw how her wrist bones and arms suffered like never before in her life. The girl was dangerous at all possible levels of the word.

"Tell me, how is Mr. Anthony Stark personally?" The girl released Carmen, taking a step back and sitting on the floor to listen to the reporter.


Rubbing her wrists, hoping they were not broken, Carmen leaned against the wall, breathing softly to get rid of the pain. "Before that, hero... why dont you tell me your name, hero?"


"My name is Elena, I'm 8 years old, almost 9! Within 6 days I'm going to move here with the rest of my brothers, so I'm checking the area to make sure it's free of bad guys!" Elena was too happy for the bomb that she had just released in the conversation.


Carmen closed her eyes for a moment, tying the ends before throwing herself into her next movement. "You say that you are going to live here with your brothers... how is that possible? On the poster and according to what the agents have told me is the... ahem... Residence of the Descendants, the children of the Goddess!"


Smiling proudly, Elena stood with her head held high. "It's because I'm a daughter of the Goddess! My mother says that as soon as I turn 9, I have to live here!"


Carmen's eyes lit up with the symbol of the dollar (metaphorically) while she thought about the implications of such statements. (completely recorded and with photographs)

"So... a daughter of the Goddess, can you tell me a little more about that? I'll call Ironman in return so he can come and meet you!" As easy as removing a candy from a child! Or in this case, get a juicy statement from a girl.


Elena's eyes began to shine brightly and the girl's hair lost its tone to become something more like a multicolored crystal... something Carmen didnt know if it was good or bad.

"Yes, I want to meet Ironman! Please!" Elena was completely in Carmen's hands, and the reporter was not going to let her go-

 

Slash... Like a mere breeze, Carmen noticed something terrible going through her like a chill.

 

"Dont you think you're forcing the situation too much?" Carmen didnt have time to respond before she felt her conscience vanish.

Carmen's unconscious body fell to the ground slowly at the feet of Enju. "Elena, what are you doing here so late?"


"Big brother Enju! I'm checking to see that there are no evildoers near! I want to know that when I move here, all of you are protected!" As if the conversation with Carmen had never happened, Elena jumped on the faint journalist to hug her older brother. "She knows ironman! She knows ironman!"


"Ironman, really?" Removing his sister, Enju knelt grabbing Carmen's hair. "I'm sorry, but this woman is a loser! She doesnt know anyone!"


"What ..." Elena's whole emotion vanished, reaching the point of becoming rage enough to justify hitting Carmen's legs. "Meany! Liar! You have cheated me!"


"Shhhh! Elena! You're a winner, a hero! You cant behave like that!" Enju patted her little sister on the back two times. "You know, your room is almost ready so what do you think if I notice Zeke and help you settle in? Less than two weeks, I dont think anything will happen if you are here one night!"


Smiling again, Elena ran into the residence, leaving behind all tantrum. Enju smiled as he knelt next to Carmen. "Poor loser... you've broken your leg! A pity... but dont worry, Maria and I will take care of your safety... among losers we understand, right?"

Enju took the unconscious body of Carmen in his arms, teleporting without first stepping on his private phone, destroying it completely without leaving any possibility of recovery.

 

 


 

 

- Beyond the earth, Moon Base "Leon".

 

"Lady Hope! Lady Hope! Message from your fiancé!" The assistant AI began turning on and off all the lights at her fingertips, removing Hope from the absolute concentration she was in during her experiments.


"Play, please," Hope said, removing her magnifying glasses, which, though useless by Hope's near-perfect vision, remained useful to enter the state of absolute concentration.


"Call as soon as you hear this, honey," Hope sighed, resting both elbows on the table. The prototype Psychokinetic helmet was not advancing, and less would advance if they began to interrupt all the time. Even so... it was Cesar who wanted to talk... and Hope had no way of saying no.

Waiting for the three beeps of cordiality, Hope leaned back in her chair when she saw the face of her lover on the holographic screen. "What is it, honey?"


"Hi to you too!" Cesar laughed while Hope tried to hide her cheeks red with embarrassment. Hope wasnt the closest person in the world, so direct answers to the phone were common for both.


Covering her face with her mane, Hope straightened toward the Cam. "...sorry... Hello, honey"


"So I like it more!" Annoying Hope a little was always a diversion for one of the two people in all the galaxy who dared. "I wanted to talk to you because I found this picking up our section..." Caesar approached a letter to the Cam, one that unfortunately Hope recognized instantly.


"I thought I had thrown it away... it's the only person in the universe who keeps insisting on sending handwritten letters..."


"Because you were going to throw it away!" The patriarch of patriarchs, the first husband of the Goddess, the founder of our island and the father of all returns after 7 long years! I understand that being his children an invitation to his welcome party is a mere formality... but come on, Hope!... Hope?" Cesar stared at his fiancee, who pretended to be checking something on another screen. "Hope, you're going to the party, right?"


"...yeeees-"


Cesar didnt wait even a second to jump on the attack. "HOPE! You have to go! It's your father! The primogenite can not go to see her father after spending so much time away!"


"Leon isnt even that important!" Hope tried to take away her father's impossible importance by shrugging her shoulders.


Leon Watlz, the man who start all, the man who made the Goddess Eva the living legend that she was now, the first husband of Eva and the one who could never give her a child of his blood he built and directed the entire patriarchal and matriarchs system to form a great family... Mr. Good Times in person.

There were thousands of ways for one to refer to Leon Watlz and none would ever be able to represent all that he had thought of the island and the Earth.


"It's clear to you, I'm not going to let you skip your father's welcome party!" Cesar cut the call, which meant he was running to the room where the lunar transference panel was built.

 

Sighing, Hope began to spin around in the chair thinking options. "Guardian, how could I prevent Cesar from getting here?" Thinking was for idiots having an AI as advanced as Guardian.


"You cant in any way, Cesar just activated a translation using his Great Counselor code" The Guardian response was clear and concise, and concentrating, Hope could hear Cesar being moved and recovering his breath a kilometer from distance from Hope's laboratory.


"I have about 2 minutes... I could open a hatch and provoke unconsciousness... no, that wouldnt do anything more than to give engineers problems... I could put a wet sign in front of the laboratory door..."


"HOPE!" Without even letting the automatic doors open completely, Cesar entered the laboratory with the force of a hurricane.


"I thought you would come running to continue with your training regime-"


"Training can wait!" Cesar shouted as he climbed onto his fiancee's legs and grabbed her by the shoulders. "You have to go to the party, is that clear?!"


"You cant... force me... you know, right!?" Grabbing Cesar by the Armpits, Hope got up completely making sure she looked as big as possible to scare him.


"Do you think you're scaring me? Look me in the face, Hope." Cesar's gaze was cold and clear. "If you dont go to the party, I will not marry you-"


"NO! Cesar no!... please... I love you too much..." Hope was on the verge of crying, much more affected than Cesar expected.


"Are you going to the party with me?" Cesar asked softly, letting Hope nod sweetly. "Silly... how am I not going to marry the woman of my life?" Kissing Hope's nose, Cesar caressed her cheeks.


"Marry you is one of my dreams since I was a child..." Cesar already knew... buts he loved to hear his fiancee say it. "Let's worry about how we're going to convince everyone else to attend the meeting... that's our most important point." Returning to sit in her chair, Hope left her fiancé in her lap, turning to the table and going back to work in her prototype.

 

"That will not be a problem! I have an ideal toy to throw and everyone to follow!" Cesar smiled as he leaned on his fiancee's stomach. "Does it bother you if I stay here for a while? I have no idea what that is... but I dont feel like going back to bed by myself"


"You can stay up all night if you want, having you here helps me work better" Hope said almost in a lullaby, increasing the heat emitted by her body and diminishing the shine of her hair to help Cesar fall asleep.

 

It didnt take more than a quarter of an hour before Cesar ended up falling asleep, something Hope celebrated by kissing his head. Leaning back to look at the earth in all its splendor from the laboratory, Hope closed her eyes for a second, wrapping her arms around Cesar and accompanying him to the oneiric world.

The work could wait a couple of hours more.