- Text Size +

 


 

 

Many questions, few answers.


In that could be summarized the instance on the island of Lucy. After much thought while the reporter walked through the corridors of the residence without being very clear to where their freedom came, there were certain things that did not seem to make sense.

 

To begin with, the way in which Hope tried to describe teleportation does not make any sense. You cant generate a new body from zero from one point to another without losing your clothes in the process! Not to mention that of transferring your consciousness and consuming the previous body...

Lucy wasnt a genius, but she was smart enough to see how some things dont work like that. Hope herself said she didnt have much interest in opening doors to teleport... but if it wasnt high-speed movement like Flash there was no way to achieve what Hope and other children did.


As much as the Goddess and her daughters were a contradiction in themselves, there must be some logic in all this.

It is impossible to challenge the basic laws of physics or biology and go unpunished.


Lucy stopped in front of one of the doors on the second floor, knocking 3 times.

 

"Zeke Library"


The reporter read on the sign placed on the side of the door.

"If you have a library here, it means that you are someone important... a great counselor? A son of the Goddess?... Whatever, I will continue investigating the rooms on the next floor" Taking out her phone, Lucy took several pictures of the door and the poster, pointing it to the list of Residents. Hopefully, Lucy would find someone who could answer her questions.

 


And continuing to walk down the corridor, Lucy was totally oblivious to the 2 people who watched her from the corner of the other end of the corridor.


"That's Tora's assistant, right? It's our new toy?" Asked Alexa, the fifth daughter, leaning to the top of the corner taking advantage of his height to make room for his brother.


"Children, please!... you shouldnt consider that young girl or Tora toys!" Professor Giros, a veteran teacher at the University of the Goddess and current personal tutor and Grand Advisor to the young Buck, the seventh son of the Goddess, tried to convince the two children, who continued to look with interest to Lucy.


"I dont know, Prof... The girl doesnt seem very clever, taking pictures of all the walls, maybe if we dont educate her properly, she cant get her real potential! It is our obligation to help others, right Prof?" Buck said without stopping looking at Lucy, fixing his attention on a certain part of the reporter's body that was shaking at every step. As powerful as he was, Buck was only 13 years old.


"Someone is very interested in taking the toy to your section, riiiiiight?" Alexa said covering her mouth, trying to stifle a giggle.


"Shut up! It's just for her good! Nothing more!" Buck punched his older sister's thigh, a punch that could have broken a normal adult's leg easily. Even Professor Giros could see the embarrassment and anger that the punch contained. "Dont you always say that we should seek to make others be the happiest and the best versions of themselves, Prof?" Buck pleaded complicity to his tutor, seeking an exit to the situation.


Professor Giros rocked his beard, closing his eyes. "I said that? Hohohoho, you must forgive me, young master, but I dont remember!" Professor Giros could have endured the guy and continue with that role, if not for the defeated face and glassy look of Buck. "Now now! young master, dont burst into tears!"


"I'M NOT CRYING, OKAY?!" Buck shouted, wiping his eyes with the sleeve of his shirt. 

The scream was loud enough for Lucy to hear him, turning from the stairs and walking down the hall.

 

"Is there someone there? Hello, can someone help me?" No one answered for a second, causing Lucy to question her mental health.

 

Thanks to the Goddess, a young girl taller than all the doors in the hall came out of the corner, smiling and waving with both hands. "What's up, Lucy?"

 

"Hey, nice to meet you!" Lucy ran to the girl, not bothering to ask how she knew his name. But halfway through, Lucy's heels played a trick on her, causing her to fall out of control. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh ..- Ah?" Lucy opened her eyes slowly, seeing how she was a few inches from the ground, but without touching him. Suddenly, something or someone pulled the reporter's clothing back, lifting it up again.

 

Turning around to thank her savior, Lucy found herself face to face with a boy with the typical hair of the Goddess's children with reddened cheeks."Do not bother to thank me, okay?" The boy crossed his arms crossed by Lucy's side and returned to his sister.


Lucy couldnt stop wondering if she was too short or... And once again, Lucy herself found the answer. The boy didnt seem to be more than a teenager, but he was the son of the Goddess, and if that turned to the daughters in to giantess, the sons have at least taken height worthy of the best catwalk models.


"I'm sorry but I cant not thank you, big guy!" With the best of her smiles, Lucy took a step toward Buck, who, though slightly backing away, was unable to escape from the reporter's hug. Buck was completely frozen, not knowing what to do or how to act. "See, it's already! Thanks for picking me up, big guy!"


"Aaahhh...aah... yeah! No problem!" Buck smiled nervously while his sister didnt make the least effort to hold her laugh. "Ahem... My name is Buck, the seventh son of the Goddess and this is my sister Alexa, the fifth daughter of the Goddess"


Lucy nodded while writing it on her cell phone, making sure to keep the correct account of children. "I see... I must ask then for forgiveness for my daring to hug you, Mr. Buck" Lucy knelt solemnly in front of both brothers, lowering her head as much as possible.


Buck and Alexa looked at each other for a few seconds, then looked at Professor Giros (still hidden in the corner) for help. The professor shrugged his shoulders, in an empty gesture that forced the children to think about the solution.

"Come on, Lucy, you dont have to kneel!" Alexa said bending over and grabbing the reporter by the sides raising her.


"We're not that important, Miss Lucy!..." Buck said still completely embarrassed, looking at one of the walls. "You just have to... what..."


"What my brother tries to say-!" Alexa was quick as the wind in saving the clog from her little brother. "It's just that we're too young to treat us so much!" This idiotic tadpole is only 13 years old and I'm only 14! You can keep the formalities for our mother!"


Alexa didnt stop smiling for a second and Buck seemed to be very innocent and good, both despite their inhuman sizes. Their kindness made them perfect candidates.

"I'm glad to know that both of you are so good! My last meeting with some of you didnt let me even talk-"

 

"Hope?" Both brothers asked at the same time, without giving Lucy time to even answer.


"I see that she had done it before! Knowing this, we could advance the conversation two points. In this advanced realm, who is the one who creates all the technology? You have things that until now I only thought was science fiction!" It was risky, a lot more knowing that these children werent the ones Lucy had worked with before.

But even so, a clear answer is better than a half response, and it was much easier to get them out of young people than trained adults.


"Ohhh! Someone who is interested in technology!" Alexa teleported directly in front of Lucy, sitting on the floor. "The great part of our technology comes from-"


A stomp on the ground forced Alexa to shut up. From the corner where the brothers had left, a tiny old man with a completely bald head and a big white beard.

"Young lady, dont you think it's better to not reveal anything to foreigners? If you have the answers so soon, you will not be able to play anything with her!" The old man began to laugh calmly, going back to the corridor.


Lucy clenched her fist gently, trying not to let the brothers notice. "Well, I'll find out, who was that, if it can know it?"


"My Great Counselor, Professor Giros" Buck said more calmly. "He has been a little too aggressive, I apologize in his name"


"Dont worry, big guy!" Lucy shed weight on the matter, making the son of the Goddess nervous again.


"Whybigguy?!" Buck said in one sentence, without even looking at Lucy.


"Why? Well, you're a teenager, but you're so big or even a little taller than me! You're going to be very, very tall, you know?" With a giggle, Lucy winked at Buck, who suffered a mini-breathing cut.


"You're going to kill my little brother!" Alexa was on the verge of laughing, having to lean against the wall. "I'm sure my brothers and sisters also will enjoy meeting you! You need to come and I'll introduce you now, I can save you work!"


"If you offer it to me, I cant refuse!" Lucy offered her hand to Alexa to lift her, stupid as it was. Showing respect was mandatory in these situations.
Teleporting directly to the stairs at the end of the corridor, Alexa began hurrying up, two steps on two steps.


"Come on, big guy!" Lucy smiled as she offered her arm to Buck, who ignoring her started walking down the hall.

It was a bit cruel to take advantage of a teenager, but Lucy knew that she had to be a good reporter and play her cards well. Whatever they were.

 

 


 

 

- Mythra sanctuary.

 


"And checkmate! I think this time if you should count as victory, right?" Mythra said without any energy in her voice, tired of so many games of chess followed.


"No no! Celica come on! Wake up!" Lahda hit her best friend's cheek, looking to cheer her up again. "Cel! Come on! Dont fall asleep now!"


"It's the eighth game in a row... I get bored too much, I'm not accomplishing anything, we're going to give Mythra the victory once and let's go see some series! You know what I discovered the other day ... A sonic OVA! but it seems to be quite- "


"NO NO! Ethin, another game! Please!" Dahla, the only non-daughter of the Goddess still wakes up, was about to faint from sheer exhaustion.

Another one of the unique qualities and this time not positive of the children of the Goddess was the transmission of fatigue unconsciously. Being close to a very bored Goddess's child was a great burden for all the senses, to the point that prolonged exposure to this effect ended up fainting even the strongest.


"Another one? All these games are useless! Big sister Dahla, I'm holding on a lot because it's you... but this starts to get out of line..." Ethin was beginning to get very upset, too much for Lahda's well-being.


"Come on... dont get like this..." Lahda loved all the Celica brothers, but even putting them against was something beyond the limits. All the great Counselors had received psychology and negotiation classes in order to control as much as possible the children of the Goddess.

Ethin seemed more than ready to end it all, Celica and Mythra were too busy bored in the corners of the table and finally, Mia and the Bride were quietly sleeping without any tension.

It was the perfect setting for Lahda's death, without a doubt.


"BROTHERS!" The saving miracle of Lahda was presented in the form of an adolescent of 9 and a half feet. "Look who we have here! Tora's assistant!"
Entering without waiting for Mythra's permission, Alexa knelt by the door to act as presenter.

 

 


 

 

Disclaimer: The events narrated below occurred as described in this document. No event or action has been omitted, so sensitive viewers must be prepared.

 

 


 


With the best of his smiles, Lucy entered the room, frozen in mid-sentence.

"Nice to meet you ...-"


All Celica's boredom vanished at once, rising to her full height with a slightly prominent bulge in her skirt.

"IT'S THE ONE THAT ASSAULTED ME IN THE SHOWERS!" Celica's cry ran through the entire building, startling everyone present at the residence.


"BASTARD, you'll pay for what you did to my big sister!" Ethin didnt waste a second, teleporting quickly in front of Lucy and lifting her by the neck with one hand.


ZAS! Buck did the same, appearing next to Alexa to the sides of Ethin and giving him a punch (Alexa) and a kick (Buck) directly to the face of Ethin.

"RELEASE LUCY!" They shouted both, while Lucy continued to suspend in the air, kicking and trying to break free.


"DID YOU DO YOU DARE TO DEFEND A BASTARD THAT HAS DISHONORED OUR FAMILY?!" Ethin, stoic and impatient, kept his firm hold on Lucy without caring about what his brothers said.


"Celica doesnt seem too disgraced, but she seems very horny!" Mythra laughed at full lung, having to lean with one hand on the ground to avoid falling.


All eyes turned to Celica, who looked down to understand the message of her older sister. "KYAAAA! Dont look!" Dropping to her knees, Celica tried her best to cover her skirt... although it wasnt very effective.


"For the love of mother, Celica, how am I going to defend you if you go through life spliced r03;r03;like a fucking horny monkey?!" Ethin, very annoyed, released Lucy who fell into Buck's arms. Turning around to Celica, Ethin prepared to attack her... although Lahda in his way prevented it.

"Big sister Lahda, move away! I cant allow a behavior like that! That bastard had the audacity to break the virgin innocence of my older sister! If Celica is too affected by her hormones to understand it, I intend to make it enter her head by the good ones or the bad ones!"


Trembling like a pudding, Lahda stood her ground without taking a step back. "Sorry, Ethin! Code 7 of the Great Councilors! We must avoid any physical confrontation between you even at the expense of our physical integrity!... besides... Celica is my best friend since we were born! Even though she is right now she is horny monkey-"


"LALA!"


"You are, Cel! Just look at your cock! You could split brick blocks with that! And I know what I'm talking about! Who wakes you up every morning?"


"At what point has this become a conversation about Celica's erections?" Mia asked innocently as she stretched and yawned, sitting back between Mythra's legs. In a low voice, Mia warned her beloved. "Control as much as possible, then we'll take care of your love-stick, okay?"


"AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! You're all idiots or what's wrong?! What the hell are you talking about these things in front of a foreigner?!" Ethin screamed at full volume, unable to calm down at this point. "IT'S ALL YOUR GUILT, FOREIGN!"


And again, Ethin threw himself at Lucy. The difference was that this time, the son of the Goddess was ready for any possible answer. Grabbing Lucy by the waist, Ethin teleported both of them before the eyes of all his brothers.

 

 


 

- Roof of the residence of the Descendants.

 


"Auu!" Lucy was rubbing her ass, aching from the fall. The reporter was too scared to turn around and look Ethin in the face, staying in the position in which the Goddess's son had dropped her.

"What... where are we?" Ethin calmly ignored the question, simply standing behind Lucy, casting her shadow over her. "Please dont kill me..."


"Kill you? are you begging me not to kill you?" Ethin's voice was calm and cold, full of anger. Removing his glasses and cleaning them with his sleeve, Ethin closed his eyes. "I'm going to kill you for dishonoring my family, so you can simply call your loved ones and say goodbye to them, you can consider it... a gift I give you"


Lucy was crying in silence, taking out her phone with difficulties. Begging wouldnt help... this child was much more aggressive than the rest of the Goddess's children, so nothing Lucy could do would help.

"Hehehehe..." Lucy laughed to herself, between tears.


"What fun do you have, foreigner?" Ethin asked opening his eyes, concentrating his psi energy on his hand to form a psychic blade.


"At least... I'm going to die knowing that someone finds me attractive..." The consolation of the condemned, it was called.


"Attractive? you're attractive, isnt that a fact?" Ethin asked, examining the reporter from top to bottom.

 

"Oh... thanks... You dont know how much I appreciate your words in these last moments" Crying and not even bothering to continue her role, Lucy opened her heart. "In my 33 years of life... very few people have found me longer sexually attractive... less even attractive.

I'm not ugly to be treated like that!... but still... all my life I've been used as a constant mockery, unable to find the reason... even for girls who already touched the physical deformity.

They has ridiculed me... they have crushed me, they have insulted me... I tried to follow my dreams of being a reporter and they denied me all the doors... just leaving me like a second category sports reporter, condemned to appear at 6 o'clock in the morning and to cover games for children and young people... I dont even like sports! "Lucy shouted, didnt care about anything, crying and snot out of control.

"If I have... if I have to die... I like to know that I am going to die in a place where I could have been someone, where they found me attractive and not just a simple insect to trample on!"


The cries of an adult woman were more than enough to stop Ethin, and Lucy's confession was enough for the goddess's son to vanish his abilities. Since they were little, their mother had always explained to them that a smile was the greatest treasure.

The others didnt have skills or potential like him and his brothers and sisters, but they smiles were the same as his. Fighting so that no one felt inferior was something that all of Eve's children should feel inside.


This... this wasnt fair. No matter how foreign she was, and no matter how much she had dishonored Celica... if Celica herself didnt want revenge, why should Ethin execu-

 

"≤Big brother! Here you were!≥" A voice that sounded as if it were being heard through an old radio sounded from behind Ethin, causing both he and Lucy to turn around.

A boy who should be in his pre-adolescence, with the same hair as his brothers if it were not for a black wick that ran through all the bangs began to walk towards Ethin. Huge dark circles, an empty look and a permanent smile, the boy stopped a few meters away from Ethin.

"≤Maria is a loser with very back luck! You were in the last place she had predicted!≥"


Ethin swallowed nervously, keeping his eyes on his little brother's eyes. "Enju, what are you doing here-"


"≤Your screams were heard throughout the residence! We were playing Galaga and for the sake of your scandal we died! It doesnt matter much either, because we only had one life and we were without weapons! But losing before time is not fun!≥"

Lucy couldnt stop thinking how the smile of the young man named Enju gave much more fear than the look of hatred of Ethin. And although Enju's eyes were centered on Ethin, Lucy could swear that sometimes he was looking at her through her brother's body.


"Enju, if you've only come to this, you can go back to your room-" Ethin stopped talking at once, for no apparent reason. At the same moment, Lucy could see it.


Through Ethin's chest and out the back, a "little knife" lay. 

 

Lucy tried to understand what had just happened, when a few centimeters from her face I saw Enju.

"≤Are you scared? Dont you like how I saved you?≥"

Lucy was completely blocked, pointing with one hand at the knife.

"≤That? Dont worry!≥"

Snapping fingers, Ethin's knife and wound disappeared at once, Ethin falling unconscious to the ground.

"≤It doesnt leave physical damage, it just... it makes them feel like failure, but if you feel fear... it means that I've done my job wrong! I've fail again!≥"


"No... you have-" Lucy tried to correct him, but again Enju had disappeared, this time appearing by the door that led back to the residence.


"≤You dont need to feel sorry for me, Lucy! I'm a loser, I'm used to it! Enjoy with my brothers, Lucy! Make sure you have a great time until the day of the final!≥"

Opening the door, Enju started down the stairs, whispering loud enough for the echo to make Lucy listen to him.

"≤Because that day ... I will snatch the joy of victory from my brothers ... and their fun...≥"