- Text Size +

 


 

 

- Residence of the Descendants, Section of the second daughter.

 


The sound of the water mixed with the soft laughter of the girls and with the soft melody that was reproduced by the sound system installed throughout the section. If something good had been given by the lower world, it was the different arts and multimedia.


Mythra, the second daughter of the goddess, rested side by side on her bespoke divan, letting her multiple brides rest on and beside her. Some enjoyed the afternoon watching a movie, others entertained by playing a video game that Mythra couldnt recognize and others simply chatted enjoying the sea air and the food served by the catering service.

One of them and the principal and Great Counselor of Mythra, Mia, directly enjoyed the caresses of his girlfriend lying directly on her. A gesture that for anyone would be a terrible offense and a delite punished with several months of community services, for Mia was nothing more than a hobby.

But who could blame her? When your girlfriend and lover measure more than twice as much as you do in all directions, using her as a mattress is a bit too much-


"Evident?" Mia said with her eyes closed, in a soft and harmonious voice that did not break the melody or the sound of the water. Mythra knew how dangerous it was to think things close to Mia, her psy capacity so high that reading mind was almost like breathing.


"Can you blame me for thinking how soft you are?" Mia said taking out a group laugh as she turned around on Mythra, looking to stand sideways like her girlfriend. "Can you cool the breeze a little, honey? You can tell it's already summer, and this year the nights are going to be toooo hot!"


Mythra opened one eye looking at her girlfriends and when they all nodded, the air in the room dropped a few degrees its temperature and the lights dimmed. Was it magic? Not at all.

It was the power of a future goddess, of the mind of a superior being.
But it did not matter how superior Mythra behaved, there are times when one can never get rid of annoying visits.


Mythra opened both eyes, opening the locks of her personal "Sanctuary" and letting the messenger, Tora, enter. "Thank you, Lady Mythra-"


Tora, a normal, brown-haired, bespectacled guy who barely raised five feet off the ground and who for some reason had succeeded in placing himself as the personal messenger of the great patriarch Lao, was silenced and almost killed by the look of rage and hate of the the brides.

"It's Master Mythra, mistress of the weather and the pk!" Two of them said almost ready to kill the messenger there himself.


And they would have done it if it was not for the hands of Mythra, who grabbed each one by one shoulder, caressing their backs with her huge thumbs.

"Shhh my beloved, I'd hate to see my precious future wives soiled in the blood of an innocent boy..." Mythra's voice, full of love and power, was enough for both girls to look down in embarrassment at being carried away by an outburst of fury.

"Tell me Tora, what good news bring you for my sanctuary?" Mythra asked winking at the older boy, something no one could have figured out without knowing them personally.


Tora sighed as he walked over the bridge that led to the center of the "Sanctuary". For some reason, when Mythra was old enough to modify her section of the Residence, the only thing that occurred to her was to build a room with rivers and waterfalls on all sides of the room and in the center in the form of a pattern, with glass floor to see the water flow and walls painted sky blue with hyper-realistic clouds drawn. Delicate silk curtains hung around the center of the "Sanctuary", where all the goods (sofas, Mythra divan, cushions and mattresses of each bride, chairs and cabinets and furniture) and appliances as refrigerators and a television of last generation grouped together.

A nice design, but with a very stupid conception of the distribution and the use of space.

"Lady Mythra, I have two news to tell you today" Tora looked up, hoping that no girl wanted to tear his head off. Thanks to the goddess, all were quiet embracing Mythra.


"Ahem... The first is that her little sister, the third daughter Celica, has been assaulted in the showers by one of the reporters who overcame the judgment of the goddess's eyes" Sighs of fear and consternation swept the room, the point that Mythra herself had tensed, causing the water to stop flowing, and open her eyes completely.


"Is Celica okay? And that reporter?" Mythra fought against her very instinct to teleport over the reporter and crush her without any kind of regard. And the only reason why the second daughter did not give in to her impulses were her brides and Mia at her side, caressing with both hands the great hand of Mythra.


"Thanks to the Goddess, Celica is perfectly fine, just with a little panic attack, the reporter is instead detained in the underground jail of this city, and according to your mother, The Goddess Eva, none of you can get close to her" He made sure to emphasize the last sentence, clearing any idea of r03;r03;vengeance from Mythra's mind.


"...and the other news?" Mythra asked as she breathed in relief, the breeze and the flow of the water moving normally again. The feeling of protection and zeal that Mythra had towards her family and towards her brides was well known, so stopping her was almost always one of the priorities.


"Arch-Patriarch Lao-"


"He has the title changed again?" One of Mythra's brides asked confused, while even Mythra herself nodded.


"...you already know that arch-patriarch Lao has been looking for a title that pleases him enough for years, so until next week or so, he is Archie-patriarch, however, arch-patriarch Lao has summoned all the older children of the Goddess in a special meeting... dont say I told you, but one of you will have to go to..." Tora checked his tablet, looking for the location on the map to show it by the smart tv from Mythra.

"To the Elysee Palace in Paris, France. Apparently, arch-patriarch Lao wants to make clear our superiority over that country and at the same time make it clear that the reporter that matriarch Valeonor murdered was responsible for his actions-"

 

"The arch-patriarch wants one of you to end that country, Mythra?" One of Mythra's brides asked, getting up and jumping up Mythra's legs.


"That seems... but being a country of such proportions..." Mythra decreased the size of the map, making some mental calculations. "At least 2 of us should go if we want to finish before dinner"


Tora cleared his throat, trying to get the attention of all the ladies. "As it is an emergency occasion and Lao doesnt want you to destroy the country... that will only bring us more problems... it seems that they are going to leave you a NOVA_suit to highlight our arms superiority"


"Ohhh! Mythra! A NOVA_suit! I bet you'd look super sexy in one of those!" Another bridle Mythra laughed excited.

 

"That France will not have any chance! No one can stop our Mythra if they also give her a NOVA_suit!" And the youngest of Mythra's bride ended by pointing while standing on the Mythra divan, trying to reach the cheek of the divine daughter.


Mythra smiled as he offered her his hand, helping her to reach her lips. After the kiss, Mythra looked at Tora, who seemed very uncomfortable. "I'll be in the office of the arch-patriotic Lao in a few minutes, so you can count on my assistance... I really want to see how far I can take my potential with a NOVA_suit..."


Tora nodded, saying goodbye with a reverence and abandoned the "Sanctuary" as quickly as possible. Once the door closed and Mythra mentally replaced all the locks, both she and the rest of the bride moved to Mia, all staring at her.

"What do you want now?" Mia said knowing what was happening, letting Mythra answer.


"Mia, you're much smarter than all of us-" Mia looked at nothing, smiling flirtatiously while arranging her hair. "What do you think are the authentic intentions of this meeting and thah mission?"


"Well..." Mia hesitated a second, making all the girls present sigh in unison. "If you listen to me and install Twitter on your smartphones, you will know much more about the lower world.

Well, France hasnt taken very well the murder of that violent animal that they call very lightly journalist... and the Elysée Palace is the private residence of the president of France. Do you see where the shots go?"

Mia waited a few seconds, letting Mythra and several of the brides understand the situation, but as there were still some who did not understand very well the functioning of the lower world, Mia decided to hit the table and show that she was the Great Counselor of Mythra.

"Before the French government calls us for explanations, we are going to take them personally... perhaps destroying part of that palace, depending on who of the Goddess's children go there. We have proof that this journalist has carried out sexist acts and several abuses before even coming here, thanks to the eyes of the Goddess, so we are simply going to expose them and let the same journalists' compatriots ask for forgiveness!"


Mythra raised her hand, ruffling Mia's blonde hair while smiling and the rest of the brides applauded and chanted Mia's name. "That's my first bride and my Great counselor! Now, my brides, forgive me as I take the word of the Goddess to the lower world... feel free to do what you please this afternoon!" And with those words, Mythra teleported.

 

Mia and the Brides let Mythra's presence fade before she began to speak again, with the experience learned from other times.

"Mia, do you really believe that Mythra and another son of the goddess could destroy that country?" Again, the youngest of the brides crawled for the divan, sitting next to Mia.


"Mythra may have been a bit exaggerated to say that between two sons of the goddess could destroy a country of 643801 km²... but dont doubt for a second that if the goddess wanted, among the four eldest sons of the Goddess would be enough to wipe out all the authority of France..." Mia smiled to herself, imagining Mythra bathed in coward blood and taking the country as her own.

"After all, the children of the Goddess are a force at once cataclysmic, purifying and creative of life!"

 

 


 

 

- Last floor of the residence of the Descendants

 

Arch-Patriarch Lao watched Luminous garden from his office on the top floor of the Descendants' residence. The entertainment city of the island began to prepare for the night, each business opening, each fountain beginning to light up.Unlike most nights in which Luminous Garden opened only the main shops or stores, the orders of the Goddess today were clear.

 

"Two reporters from abroad come to our island, so make sure they enjoy the place!"

 

If only one of them was not in the underground jail... Lao sighed, grooming his goatee and turning towards the door of the office. Only the oldest son of the Goddess, Zeke, was present... among many quotes, because since he had teleported to the office, he had not looked up from his phone.

"...Zeke, can I know that you are looking with such interest?" Lao asked more or less imagining the answer, which was immediate.


"The Eiffel Tower! Please, I beg of you, Father, select me to go to France! There are so many works of art in that country that would be almost an insult that any of my brothers, who all stand out in having almost no whit of artist vision like me, was sent to such a wonderful place to destroy it!" Zeke was too excited, so much so that even someone without any kind of psi or pk power like Lao could notice the sparks of energy emanating from the goddess's first child.


"What? You're go hiking to see monuments, Zeke! You're going to-"


"But Father! The Arc de Triomphe de l'Étoile! It's a beautiful construction! How much we would earn if the architects of the island decided to build monuments to our history!" Zeke was kicking nervously and excitedly in his chair, refusing to teleport to the outskirts of Luminous Garden to scream in full lung.


"The monuments of our Island are alive, and it is called the Goddess-" Lao was interrupted by the sudden appearance of 3 other children of the Goddess, the second daughter Mythra, the third son Ethin and the fifth daughter, Alexa.


"The monuments of our island are alive, Zeke, and is our mother" Ethin said while cleaning his glasses (useless, on the other hand, since it was almost impossible for a son of the Goddess, or anyone with the blood of it to suffer any type of disease or genetic defect)


"I was going to say that-" Lao tried to say, only to be interrupted by Alexa.


"You should focus a little less on becoming a tourist, Zeke, and more on fulfilling your job as a child of the Goddess" Alexa said as she leaned back in her chair, closing her eyes and crossing her arms. "Father Lao, when can we take the NOVA_suit?"


Lao banged his two hands on his desk, trying to silence the children's conversation. Children... than girls one 14 feet and the other 10 feet and children one measuring 7 feet and 11 inches and the other 7 feet and 4 inches.

 



The birth of the children of the Goddess worked in a certainly curious way. If the progenitor was a matriarch fertilized by the goddess' penis, the baby would be a 100% safe girl; and if instead the parent was the goddess fertilized by one of the patriarchs, it would be a 100% safe boy.

In any case, boy or girl, all the children of the Goddess fulfilled a series of conditions:

- Superhuman growth, both physical and psychological. (In this section, girls are the winners)


- Superhuman intelligence ... or rather, superhuman understanding. Not all the sons and daughters of the Goddess were equally intelligent, but they were extremely intiutive. (The children in this section surpass their sisters, mainly in artistic sections)


- Extreme potential both Psi, and Pk, granting them the ability to exercise supernatural and superhuman considered abilities, such as the ability to teleport to any place already known or to move and use forces superior to the best athletes.


Each child with capacity and potential more than enough to face an army of a medium country... and in combination of all with their mother, ability to take the whole planet.

The Goddess was too benevolent, so the entire planet should be grateful... although in Lao's opinion, this world would be much better under the control of someone like Eva.

 


 


"Children! Listen to me!" All the children looked at the arch-patriarch. Even with the difference between them and him, Lao trusted his children. They were good kids, some too proud, others too quiet, but good children.

"France is going to demand explanations from us that I have no intention to give them. I want two of you, dressed in NOVA_suits, to go to the president of France, dodging or going through all the defenses that they put you- WITHOUT KILLING ANYONE" And those words were enough to achieve total disappointment among children.

 

In the same way that the Goddess Eva had a strange conception of life, her children seemed to have inherited their very idea of r03;r03;life and death."Now that you have the data, who wants to volunteer?"


"YO, YO! FATHER PLEASE! NOVA_SUIT! I WANT A NOVA_SUIT!" Alexa was the first to raise her desperate hand. It was something that Lao counted on, knowing Alexa's famous passion for machines and technology.


"Father" Ethin raised his hand, covering his other hand with Zeke's mouth. "If you send Zeke, the chances that the mission is incomplete due to an excess of affection for those monuments to mediocrity are very high"


"Ethin, dont be an idiot-" Zeke tried to defend himself from the aggression of his younger brother, but Ethin had other plans.


With a demonstration of his Psi skills, Ethin turned his body intangible to avoid any attempt at counter-attacking. "If you send me, father, I can assure a success rate of 94.51% percent, going up to 97.31% if the one wearing the NOVA_suit is here my twin sister"


"Ethin, you arent literally twins, you were born at the same time but from two different people" Lao tried to correct her son, but the chances of that happening were -10000%.


"Decide our denomination, but the results are what they are, father" Ethin said looking at his older brothers, waiting for support. And really support was what I found, or rather disinterested.


"Father" Mythra rose from her chair, preparing to leave. "If it'snt a nuisance, Ethin and Alexa have my vote of confidence, now if you excuse me, my brides and I were watching a movie." Myhtra left the room the same way she arrived, in a blink of an eye for Lao.


"I wonder why so many girls fall in love with her..." Zeke reflected to himself and his brothers, as he got up and walked towards the door. For an artistic soul like Zeke, teleportation took part of the charm of walking and displacement.

It was really strange to find him teleporting, except in emergency situations.


Lao sighed feeling unnecessary, the children usually ended up taking each decision without waiting for anyone but their mother to speak. Even so, the smile of illusion of Alexa and the desire to get good results from Ethin were reward enough. "Since you yourselves have decided the results, the matriarch Merry is waiting in the laboratories of Butterfly Building to give you control of the NOVA_suit... it should be remembered that the NOVA_suit are still in development.

You must take this as a field test, children, and not force the exoskeleton. Your skin should be hard enough to block most shots of calibers below .50, so do not test the NOVA_suit's resistance if it's not necessary"


"Yes, father" They both said at once, getting up and offering a slight bow to the Arch-patriarch before teleporting both.


Lao turned around, looking towards the streets already almost ready for the celebrations. "I just wish they didnt give off that strange smell when teleported..." Lao grimaced in disgust as he pulled a small can of air freshener from his table, spraying it all over the room.

 


Chapter End Notes:

 


 

 

- Paris, France: 20:15 at night.

 


"LAST NEWS!" The reporter tried to narrate with all the background noise. Shooting, soldiers driving people away, firemen working in a hurry to remove the debris... it wasnt going to be the best audio, but it wasnt acceptable not to cover the news.

"Two individuals, armed with military style suits almost science fiction have appeared on the sky above the Elysée Palace, claiming to be here to talk to the president and then destroy the entire upper part of the palace!

According to several soldiers extracted with wounds, the president's guard has been held for now and 10 minutes, defending the bunker where the president is taking refuge from those two individuals, who do not seem to have any intention of moving forward, standing on the remains of a corridor of the highest floor according to what our cameras have been able to capture! The death toll would amount to 14, most soldiers and two assistants to the president-"


BOOM!


"Oh my god, soldiers of the French army have fired a missile directly on the individuals..." The reporter, like everyone else, fell silent when the smoke cleared, seeing the two individuals still standing, without any scratch.


"IT'S GONE! EVERYONE IS OUT! IT'S AN ORDER!" One of the generals present began to evict the journalists, who were desperately looking for a statement from him.

 

 


 

 

- Remains of the last floor of the Elysée Palace.

 


"Useless weapons, all of them!" Ethin said cleaning the viewer of his NOVA_suit, annoying enough to take the missile as an act of serious aggression. "How much more should we continue to endure? I'm getting fed up with this field test"


"Just a little more! Mother Merry will be delighted with these results! Imagine it for a second! All the divine guard wearing these suits!" Alexa jumped up and down like a schoolgirl who had been named queen of the dance, excited by the amount of data she was going to have that night to compare.


But for the bodyguards and soldiers who were defending the president, what they had in front of them was not a gigantic excited schoolgirl.


They were monsters.


Some of cold and vile metal, who had resisted a hellfire missile directly on their bodies without the slightest concern. Some beings that could well star in the blockbuster science fiction movie of the summer, but instead were here in front of them.

The soldiers still didnt understand how they had achieved such a perfect explosion, destroying the entire roof of the palace but causing no major structural damage. Men and women had been killed trying to stop they, Both of them killing without even moving their bodies. Many of the soldiers wanted to flee, but their pride as soldiers and their devotion to their country prevented it.


RING RING, RING RING! An alarm like cooking destabilized all the soldiers, who saw how the larger being looked at his wrist although there was nothing there.


"It's time! Field test finished! I'm looking forward to collating the data tonight!" Alexa stopped jumping, standing with both legs separated and with her hands at her waist, with a posture similar to that of a superhero.


"You guys, the bullets are over?" Ethin stepped forward, followed by another. The soldiers quickly raised their weapons, unloading a deadly gust of metal on the smaller being.

"You are saying... that having more ammunition, you have preferred to wait for the field test to end?... UNACCEPTABLE!"

Ethin shouted, leaving his psi power to break free. Everyone in 100 meters around began to tremble with fear, some crying, others losing control of their bladders and others simply freezing with fear.


"One can not trust the lower world even for something as simple as a test! But dont you know who we are?!" Ethin started walking up the corridor wall, destroying it without a single movement. At that moment and before the eyes of all present, Ethin began to walk through the air, to stop in the middle of the street.


"WE ARE THE LAST RIVER IN A DRY LAND! WE ARE THE LAST HOPE OF THIS USELESS WORLD! THE LAST ACE IN A LOST HAND! WE CREATE NEW LIFE LIKE AN OASIS IN THE DESERT! WE ARE THE HOPE OF THE NEW BEGINNINGS-"

 

... 


"Are you mixing Rivers in the desert with your own speech?" Alexa asked innocently, almost unable to hold back her laughter.


Ethin fell suddenly, making a gesture of putting his glasses back on top of his helmet. "Thank you, great idiot... now I have lost the thread of the song"


"Hope of the new Beginnings-" Alexa tried to say, but Ethin was really angry. Pointing to where the soldiers were, Ethin under his finger, sinking the ground under his feet and leaving freeway.

"Someone is upset!" Alexa laughed as Ethin returned to the hall, raising her fingers and making the floor of the last floor reconstruct.

 

"Guess who is to blame?" Ethin said letting his sister pass. "All yours, great idiot"


Alexa nodded, standing in front of the bunker's armored door. Door designed to withstand the impact with a power similar to that of an orbital missile.


Shaking her hips from side to side, Alexa turned her head towards the street, where all the cameras were recording.

"Be sure to record this, and take advantage to flee while you can, you have a minute fifteen seconds to clear the palace!" Alexa shouted sending them a kiss without taking off her helmet. Closing her eyes, Alexa let the music that sounded inside the helmet wrap around her.

"When you have the power to break the balance, it is super boring to be anyone again! GROOVY... PUNCH!" Assailing a single accurate punch at the door, nothing happened.


Alexa walked away for a moment, standing next to her brother and raising her hand."Lights" The door began to tremble. "Cameras" The whole palace began to wobble.

"ACTION!" The palace stopped shaking suddenly, confusing all the reporters... for about 4 seconds before without any kind of warning, the entire Elysée Palace sank into the ground, leaving the president's bunker floating in the air.

The cameras captured and broadcast around the world as a girl over 10 feet, by the tone of the voice, had destroyed a legendary building with a single punch.

 

"Mr. President, of which I havent yet learned the name!" Ethin shouted letting her sister finish enjoying the song. "There is no more hiding place, go out for good"


The president of France opened the door of the bunker, trembling as he saw the height that was to the ground. Without letting him say anything, Ethin threw a pendrive into his hands.

"There are 18 serious crimes that the French journalist killed by the forces of the Goddess had committed, each and every one documented.

Now just judge for yourselves and decide if the army of the Goddess killed an innocent man or a despicable being who had laughed in the face of your administration for years... what you do I dont care"


The president of France tried to say something, but Ethin saw the main problem that the matriarch Merry had warned them.

"Why arent you speaking in English? Because I'm not going to bother learning a minority language just by listening to your verbiage. Let's go home, sister"

Alexa nodded, saying goodbye to the reporters before disappearing with her brother.

 


The night of the first Sunday of the summer of 2018, the forces of the president, the French army and the president himself had been humiliated by two children.