- Text Size +

 


 

 

- Main room of the residence of the Descendants.



All the children of the Goddess gathered around the table in the main room, the table full of drinks brought by the emergency catering service. Presiding over the meeting, Zeke the "Artist" and the first male child of the Goddess. On his right side, Mythra the "Sage" and the second daughter and Morgan the "Magician", the second son. It was strange to see Morgan out of his study of the magical arts but the situation deserved his physical presence

To the left of Zeke, Celica the "Innocent" and Rio the "Winner", the third and fourth daughter and Ethin the "Prosecutor", the third son. The absence of Hope was notorious, especially for the third (and fourth) children who saw how they now had the obligation to attend as mediators.

Seated from right to left: Asbel the "Knight" and the fourth son, Alexa the "mechanic" and the fifth daughter, Mist the "Star" and the sixth daughter, Gwyn the "Beast" and the fifth son, Eyvel the "scientist" and the seventh daughter, Alec the "Talentless Dark Knight" and Buck the "Genius" the seventh and eighth son, Olwen the "Duelist" and the eighth daughter ... and last but not least Enju the "Loser" and the eighth child.

The fifteen children of the Goddess above the minimum age gathered in the same room waiting for the leader and the greatest of them Hope to join them to evaluate the situation. A kind of advice on a smaller scale than that of his mother but even more powerful in potential base.

And in a little corner of the hall the counselors, Lucy, Carmen and Tora! All grouped as sardines while the children of the Goddess each in their sofases made to measure for them and with enough separation between them! Sons of a ****!
"Hey Tora..." Lucy tried to speak as low as possible, praying that the children were too busy or too tense to listen to her. "I have two questions: Who is that guy who looks so much like Buck? Its a clone?"

Tora covered his mouth with both hands, turning his head as much as possible. "You're talking about Alec, Buck's older twin so I recommend you turn down your mouth... Nothing escapes the ears of the Talentless Dark Knight, and that isnt a joke"

"First: What?! Buck have a twin? Why nobody tell me that?! And Second: Why? Why talentless? What kind of definition is that?! Who would want to call himself ... well ... that?" Lucy tried to express herself with gestures, something that did not help much when the conversation flowed.

Taro remained silent for several seconds, staring at the meeting in silence. "Alec proudly carries it so I would advise you to keep your mouth shut, is that clear to you? You can play with Celica and Buck all you want... you can demand money from Enju without a problem, but there is something you cant do: Never, never discuss something that a son of the Goddess has decided-"
 "Well said, Taro!" All counselors and extras froze when a voice similar to Buck's voice but more serious boomed throughout the room, even into the minds of each present. "Although... would not it be better if I told her myself? Bell, please! Bring her here!"

The room continued in silence as Lucy closed her eyes in fright, only opening them when Buck's voice challenged her brother. "NO! ALEC STOP! BELL DONT DO IT!"

But Buck's screams did not help. Suddenly and without warning, Lucy noticed how two huge pillows of meat wrapped around Lucy's head and how two arms almost as wide as the reporter's thighs were holding her in a hug.
"I'm sorry, girl; Alec has ordered it so ..." Lucy opened her eyes when she noticed how her feet and ass got up from the chair, moving her towards the center of the room.

"Arent you a little too big to obey orders?! Come on, I havent done anything to you!" The reporter tried to open the counselor's arms, but it was an empty effort


Lucy keep shaking her legs, which only reached the waist of the girl. Bell remained silent, releasing Lucy in front of Alec's sofa. But Bell said nothing, still carrying Lucy. "Is it already, can I ...?"


Alec snorted frustrated, letting fall on the right arm of the sofa. "Out of my sight, bastard" The phrase was more than enough to empty any hope of the oversized counselor, who was sitting back in the chairs next to the other counselors. "Well Lucy, it's a pleasure to meet you"
Lucy looked around, noticing how all eyes (except those of Celica, Rio and Buck) were nailed on her, each carrying a huge amount of information. "My name is Alec, the Talentless Black Knight! Dont you like my divine talent? I think it's really unique!"

"Yeah, Unique..." Lucy rubbed the back of her neck, leaning on the table to get up. "The point is that it doesnt seem like a very positive talent ... I would almost say that at the same level as the Loser of Enju talent, I have to assume that that girl, Bell, is your counselor, why is she so big and and why are you treating her so badly?"

....The reporter could hear how all the counselors choked and the descendants stopped breathing, only the almost manic laughter of Alec serving as a tower in the sea of r03;r03;silence.
Lucy had fucked up.
"You're too funny! Buck, how could you not tell me about her before? We're twins! We have to share the things that happen to us more often!"Alec had to cover his face with both hands to stop laughing.


"Alec, you're a fucking psychopath, if Enju is a loser who bothers everything-"

"≤I'm still here≥"

"A loser who bothers everything, you are a demon that destroys everything you touch!" Buck got up from his couch, teleporting in front of Lucy. "Listen to my words, stupid twin of mine! You'll have to face me if you want to touch Lucy!"

"Come on Buck! Dont be an idiot! There's no time for this!" Another of the daughters of the Goddess that Lucy ignored raised her voice, stomping the ground to emphasize her words. "Arent we supposed to argue about the submarines coming to the island? Let's discuss that first and then you can show off your cock in front of the new girl as much as you want!" The new daughter of the Goddess was easily recognizable among her sisters, thanks to her facial drawings of stars under her eyes and also thanks to being the only one who despite her colossal size dared to wear a short skirt.
A beautiful pink skirt with black squares accompanied by the top of a bikini of the same colors, everything had to be said.


"Mist, dont be jealous!" Alec smiled at his sister, who by her expression did not agree very much. "There will be a new girl in the residence, but that doesnt diminish your importance!"

"You moron! you think I'm upset because that... well, dont offend Susy, but you're not too much in general ... the point is, I'm not upset, damn it!" Mist pulled back on her couch, teleporting her lemon juice directly into her hands.

Lucy whispered softly, not wanting to disturb anyone unknown. "It's Lucy ... not Susy ..."

"Excuse me, Lucy, I'm not good at learning the names of the people who work for us, no grudges, okay?" At least, Lucy thought, Mist did not seem to be evil. "Can we talk about the submarines again? Please!"
Buck sighed as he looked at his sister and Lucy, giving in at the end and teleported back to his couch, leaving the room to be completely silent again. This time Lucy, from the center of the room, could see how the brothers looked at each other, nodding or denying. "Are you... are you talking mentally? What kind of team telepathy is this?"

This time it was one of the brothers sitting next to Zeke, a young man almost the same age as Zeke in a black robe with gold embroidery. "Can you leave at once? We're talking about serious things, please"

"Morgan, dont be so nasty!" Buck replied again-

"Damn, Buck, fuck her right now if you're so need it! We're dealing with an important issue, one in which the island's integrity is at stake! It's too important to eat so you and she are screaming every fucking minute!" Morgan cried out already furious, so angry that Buck himself had to shut up."And you, reporter ... I do not know what you're trying but I do not need a hindrance right now"

Lucy tried to protest, only to notice how she was unable to utter a single word. The reporter could not do anything either when she appeared again with Tora with her hands and legs tied.
"Iiiiiiiiioooooooot," Carmen whispered as she tried to untie the rope that tied Lucy's hands.


 


 


Telepathic conversation among the descendants.

 

Morgan: Goddess, finally! Buck, dude, I do not know what the hell you see in that girl but it's fucking annoying!

Buck: Shut up Morgan! Return the voice right now!

Zeke: Shut up both. Rio, please, continue where you were going.

Rio: The current situation is that we do not know how these submarines are inside, so we cant teleport inside. Our only option would be to use something like high-speed movement, but the situation is the same: If we cant open a hole in the surface, we cant enter... and doing so would be too risky for the members.

Eyvel: I still do not understand the reason for us to worry about those bastards ... arent they attacking us? Why do we care about their lives?

Ethin: The mind of a crazy scientist may not be able to see it, but destroying those submarines would only cause us more international problems! That's why Mom has become a giantess but she has not sunk the boat yet!

Eyvel: I admit that having bodies-

Celica: No no! We arent going to kill them, much less take their bodies! We want to settle this dispute, not make it grow!

Zeke: I agree with Celica, we can not consider something like killing them. We have to get rid of the submarines without being able to attack...

Alec: And tell me, Buck, how is Lucy naked? Does she have good breasts? The clothes she wears are not too revealing.Celica: Good question! How far have you come with them?

Buck: ENOUGH! And why do you join, Celica? Are not you supposed to be loyal to Lahda?

Celica: We are... we are going through some couple problems...

Mythra: Serious question, your problem is that you cant put your monstrous giant cock to Lahda!

Gwyn: WHAT?! Bullshit! Celica would never have problems like that!

Rio: That doesnt seem like a question...

Ethin: That's not a question! Let's stop talking about trivial topics right now!

Gwyn: Dont you dare ignore me!

Mist: So problematic is it? I remember your big cock, big sister, but not to prevent sex!

Celica: Well...

Alexa: I could make you an onahole! I dont think it's very difficult, I make one for Hope! I can even add things like massages or speeds!

Alec: Celica with an onahole would mean that we would never see our dear sister again! Either that or I would always wear a long skirt!

Gwyn: BASTARD! SAY THAT AGAIN AND I GONNA BREAK YOUR LEGS!

Olwen: Forgive the discourtesy, brothers... but is that really a problem? The medical exams say that I'm going the same way as Celica...

Zeke: Damn it! Leave something for others!

Morgan: Zeke, please! Dont make it look like we're little! My 10 inches are respectable!

Zeke: I know we're not small! We are all above average for quite a bit, but that doesnt mean that I would not enjoy something bigger! Come on, Buck! Support me in this!

Buck: I'm still upset with how you talk about Lucy!

Alexa: Pass page, Buck! We are talking about size right now!... Or is it that you are not above average? hehehehehe...

Buck: Of course I do, idiot! And I overcome it by a lot! But I'm not talking about my plla after you offend a-

Alec: As you say again, Lucy, I swear to you by Mama, I intend to erase her mind and turn her into a sexual slave of mine.

Buck: DONT YOU DARE!

Alec: Put me to the test, brother. Put me to the test and maybe you got a surprise.

Olwen: Buck, I'm with you on this. If Alec does something like that, I'll recover Lucy's mind! Although of course... I would need to know how she is before...

Buck: Olwen! My little sister! Your always so good for this world full of imbeciles! I will introduce you to Lucy tonight, she is a very good girl! You'll like it!

Mist: I also have interest... I want to know if she is a danger to my current status or not ... although seeing her appearance ... I think I can allow her presence.

Buck: The more the better! Except Alec, Lucy will be happy to meet you all! She is a great conversationalist, probably because of being a journalist and tal-

Mist: It's... is she a journalists? Of those who make articles?

Ethin: If anyone bothered to watch our group chat, you would see how I shared the whole Lucy file last night. You have all the information there.

Rio: That's about being a bit harassing...

Ethin: It's about being cautious! You can act like idiots and reveal as many secrets as you want to a foreigner who has EXPRESSLY come to write an article about us, but I'm going to watch her closely.

Enju: ≤I have given her a lot of money, will Lucy still want to do the report?≥

Zeke: Enju! Still here! I thought you were asleep! Since you've talked, have you seen anything strange in those submarines?

Enju: ≤No at first glance-≥

Alexa: There are 2 submarines of nuclear propulsion, what else do we need to know? They are a problem that must be solved now! Let me use the Logarian! I can get those submarines out of the water without any problem!

Rio: The Logarian is the only Mecha unit that we are allowed to use freely, I foresee very bad results if we use it to take care of those submarines.

Morgan: Do you sometimes hate to always be right?

Rio: Most of the time, it bores a lot to be able to foresee things like Enju was going to try to use Lucy to harm us but the sheer greed of all those who live outside the island.

Enju: ≤I knew I was going to fail... but I hoped it was because Buck attacked me! Not because Lucy was so greedy!≥

Mist: Dont you get tired of failing all the time?

Enju: ≤If I fail you win! The joy of my brothers at my expense is something that does not bother me! Only if Maria really didnt want to fail would I become serious!≥

Mist: How weird are you, Enju

Zeke: Does that surprise anyone? Enju is weird, but he is our brother! Hope I would say something like that!

Ethin: Trying to talk like Hope doesnt make you better for this job.

Morgan: Ethin, dude ... you are often imbecile!

Ethin: You can call me an imbecile, but that does not take away reality. Zeke isnt knowing how to lead the meeting the way Hope would, so I'm going to make sure he knows his mistakes.

Olwen: An imbecile

Alec: A real imbecile

Morgan: We already know that! Come on, my brothers and sisters! Let's think about something to get rid of the submarines so I can go back to my studio! I have to review three magic shows for tomorrow!

Buck: And another imbecile

...

Celica: Can we separate the ocean in two? If we use our Pk skills to unison it should be easy!

Olwen: Could it work? I agree with the older sister in that combining our skills...

 

Gwyn: The last time we came together to do something was when we were ordered to coordinate to replace the cover of the A-2 mountain. Open the seas is something much more difficult because of the amount of water that we should move...


Rio: Finally Gwyn! You have said something that you have not growled!


Gwyn: BASTARD! FIGHT ME! FOR MY HONOR!


Celica: Gwyn, enough.


Gwyn: ... yes, big sister...


Morgan: And the puppy went back to his little house.


Mist: Gwyn, dude ... you must learn to relax and not look like Celica's mascot.


Gwyn: Shut up! Shut up! I'm trying to look for options to take care of the submarines while you hang around saying nonsense!


Zeke: I hate to say it ... but Gwyn is right. We have to focus.


Buck: Damn it! We are the children of the Goddess! We should be more imaginative!


Eyvel: My vote is still to kill them and give me their bodies, I need subjects for my new shrink serum.


Morgan: Someone who doesnt have her head deeply affected by the vials in her laboratory wants to give another opinion of her own?

 

Asbel: Brothers, sisters! Calm down! I have the solution and it is something that you all connect very well! Shooting Star!

 

...

....

.....

.......

 

 


 

 

"ASBEL YOU ARE THE BEST!" Zeke and the rest of his brothers and sisters got up screaming with joy, laughing as they all surrounded another brother unknown to Lucy.

Asbel (if it was his name and not a nickname) was a handsome young man, with his good pants and dress jacket and his white shirt unblemished underneath. In general, the children of the Goddess were quite attractive... but Asbel also had a distinguished and adult bearing.

Zeke separated from his brothers, running towards Tora. "Tora, we need you to take us on the Logarian to the side of the mountain in front of mom! We have a plan!"

 

Tora hesitated nervously, looking down. "But Mr. Zeke... I'm not the best pilot..."

 

"TORAH!" Zeke shouted much more angry. "It's not a time to doubt! We need to accumulate all the psi potential for what comes to us!"Seeing the opportunity to climb positions with the descendants, Carmen approached Zeke, whispering in his ear. "What did you just say?"

 

"If you need it ..." Carmen winked an eye leaning on Lucy. "I know how to fly a helicopter or a plane, and I'll do it completely for free, just to help you!"

 

Zeke narrowed his eyes, sighing frustrated and turning to go back to his brothers. "Get ready, you have 4 minutes! BUCK! Take for the baseball bats and the special ball! Come on!" Buck nodded, running upstairs while the rest of the brothers did the same to prepare.

 

Lucy looked at her partner, who had a disgusting smile from ear to ear. "You dont do it to help them..."

 

"OF COURSE NOT, IDIOT! I do it for: A) Save my own skin, B) Make sure they see that I am useful to them and C) To earn points in front of the cowardly helper Tora! You may have sold yourself, bitch Lucy... but I am still a journalist, and I swear to God I'll get the best report of all time!"

With conviction, Carmen headed towards the exit to wait for the descendants. Lucy shrugged, curious to know how Zeke intended to defeat the submarines with a ball and a bat...

But what Lucy and Carmen did not know is that this simple ball would be the one that would turn the world upside down, an even bigger one than the appearance of the island or the appearance of the Goddess Eva.

 

 


 

 

 

- Outside cliff of the mountain A-2.

 

The military ship descended on the ground, although still missing several meters to land all the children of the Goddess had already opened the floodgates and jumped quickly to get to work. To be a futuristic medium-sized aircraft, Carmen was quite proud of her piloting.

Lucy while sitting in the passenger seat, holding a baseball bat as big as her but light at the same time. "Come on guys, we dont have much time!" Morgan screamed as he waited for the ship to land fully, searching in one of the bags that the children had prepared a white chalk. "Lucy, Carmen, take each one some prismatic if you want and leave next to the ship... but do not move away from the circle that I am going to draw, understood?"

"Sure, boss!" Carmen said turning off all the systems and going around the seat, staying in front of Lucy. As soon as Morgan moved away a little, Carmen began to whisper. "Have you learned their names? I was too busy understanding how to ride this pileup"


"The one who just talked to you is called ... Morgan, he must be quite old because he was sitting next to Zeke ... then there's Ethin, Rio, Celica, Asbel-"


"Asbel is the one who seems just out of a golf club, right?"


"It's a way of describing it ... but yes, it's the only one with Mist that are well groomed and dressed"


"And Mist is the girl that if it were not for the eyes could have come from a K-pop video clip, I'm wrong?"


Lucy shook her head, trying not to leave anything recorded by Carmen. "Damn it, Carmen, do not describe them like that, they're not soap opera characters so-"


"That's racist, but coming from an American I guess it's normal" Carmen sighs ironic, pissing even more at Lucy. "That bat seems expensive, apart from being made for the circus"


"Circus? You're an idiot! it's made for one of the girls, although I have no idea why they brought it... how can you fight submarines with a baseball bat? Because the other one has been taken by Alec to the Lunar station. .. "


"Moon station... pfffffffffffffffff, you think it's true? Incredulous! I dont believe anything until I see it with my own eyes." Carmen glanced through the compartments of the ship, thumping her knee in frustration. "God, they dont have tobacco anywhere? Fucking shit!"


Lucy grabbed the reporter's hand before she could punch the controls. "How can you not believe it? Look around you! Fuck, Carmen! With all the crazy things around here, you think you're going to lie to us?"


"I have not said lie! I say rather that you should not believe everything they say ... it would not be strange that with how powerful they are they have lied to you in a lot of things... After all, when more powerful it's one, it's easier to become selfish and greedy ... it's something I've seen in a lot of people and these children arent free of it"


"I know what you're talking about... but I'm going to trust them, there's a lot of work for them, and everyone I've interacted with is kind enough! Except Enju, he's weird..."


"Enju is a fucking psychopath ... and that Maria ... I've met very fucked up people, and that kid is one of the heaviest I've ever seen" Unconsciously, Carmen rubbed her knee behind, where Maria had "Sewn" "the wound and the bones.


Lucy sighed, using the bat as a support to get up. "Let's see what they're doing?" The other reporter shrugged, getting up from her seat.

 

 


 

 

The children moved much faster than any other human being, drawing on the floor with chalk and marking different positions for each of them. One of the younger daughters (because of her physical appearance) was standing right in the center, with her eyes closed looking up. Although Carmen was more busy hallucinating with the giant Goddess who had the aircraft carrier controlled under her arms, Lucy was unable to stop looking at the daughter of the immobile goddess.

"Lucy, is something wrong?" Buck quickly left her piece of chalk to join both reporters, taking the bat from Lucy's hands to save her work. "You're about to witness something miraculous, you know? Olwen is going to perform the Shooting Star!"


"Olwen?" Lucy asked as she continued to look at the immobile daughter, almost fascinated by the tranquility that emanated from her.


"Yep, my little sister Olwen, the one you are watching! It  surely she is with Morgan and Hope one of the most powerful of us! I'm so proud to be her big brother!" Buck smiled caressing Lucy's shoulder softly, then immediately said goodbye and run to give the bat to Olwen.

Olwen wore a white T-shirt with a drawing of flames that contained the words "Little Buster" written in bright yellow letters, accompanied by suspenders and a short denim shorts. Although her appearance had three things that stood out more: The first a kind of dark blue sleeveless raincoat almost lilac to the ankles, the second that had his hair in a ponytail and finally the total absence of shoes or any other what they looked like.

 

The boys finished what seemed to be their preparations, placing all in position. In the positions marked with (1), (2) and (3) were Buck (2) holding the baseball in front of Gwyn (1) who was wearing a baseball glove and right in the middle of the two Enju (3) ) was standing with one of his palms forward, from which small black rays emerged.

More backward and around the center were Asbel (4), Celica (5), Ethin (6), Mist (7) and Eyvel (8), placed on the sides and behind OIwen (9) to let her go free towards the ocean.


Alexa (10), Morgan (11), Zeke (12), Mythra (13) and Rio (14) were further away than the rest, almost next to the aircraft and the reporters.

"Well, everyone ready? Reporters, get away a little, it's dangerous!" Morgan began to direct the situation, making a gesture to Zeke to cover the intruders. Making his phone appear, Morgan looked up at the night sky and more specifically towards the moon. "Alec, are you ready?"


"Come on, big brother! I just have to return a ball! It's not that hard!" Alec replied shouting on the phone, with such force that Lucy and Carmen also heard him.


"Return a ball... but how?! Who have the ball is that guy!" Carmen said pointing to Buck, completely lost.


"That's the key!" Rio stood behind the reporters, with a hand on each other's shoulder. "Olwen is about to prove because she's the born duelist!" Carmen still didnt understand, unlike Lucy who was beginning to pale only to imagine what was going to happen.

 

"Come on brother! Throw your best shot!" Gwyn smiled waving her left arm, getting ready to begin. "Big sister Celica! Make sure you look at me!"


"DONT DISTURB ANYBODY OF THE CIRCLE OF ENCHANTMENT, IDIOT!" Morgan shouted, checking her phone for the last time. "3!... 2!..."


All the brothers got ready, each one closing the eyes and beginning their job.


"1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

 


 


Buck gritted his teeth, gathering as much psi energy as he could in his arm. "GO FOR YOU, LUCY!" With all his strength concentrated, Buck threw the ball at a speed of 205 miles per hour, crossing the "Negative Charge" of Enju and heading towards Gwyn. The power of the shot was enough to shake the aircraft and almost knock down Lucy and Carmen, only standing thanks to Rio.

 

"GO GO!" Taking a step forward, Gwyn intercepted the ball with an accurate uppercut. "GANOOOOOOOON PUNCH!" With the strength of the king of the beast, Gwyn threw the ball into the heavens. All the inhabitants of the nearby islands of the Caribbean went to the street to hear the noise, being fascinated by the image of something propelling into the atmosphere as if it were a space rocket.

Buck and Gwyn fell to the floor instantaneously, both without any strength to move. Enju quickly dragged his brothers towards the aircraft.


"YOU HAVE TO BE FUCKING ME!" Carmen was screaming hysterical, unable to understand or believe what her eyes had just seen. Lucy, on the other hand, was completely silent. "IT'S NOT POSSIBLE!"

 

Rio knelt down, placing himself between both reporters for whispers. "The impossible becomes possible if you really dream it... you know? Carmen, you need to start believing a little! Only then you can smile!"


"But... he's... thrown a ball into space! I've only seen that in the silly cartoons of when I was little! It doesnt make sense! The ball should have burst!" The Mexican reporter was on the verge of hysteria.

 

"Gwyn is a beast, but a true beast knows where and how to hit so as not to harm its prey" Morgan smiled at her exhausted brother. "The Ganon punch is the result of the hard training Gwyn undergoes daily for years, a technique that destroys the body of the opponent without breaking or permanently damaging any bone or muscle.

If you think that's serious, you better close your eyes!" Morgan laughed as he watched as his mother turned towards them, looking confused. "Mom has already seen us! Enchantment team, it's your turn!"


Olwen raised her bat forward, pointing to the ocean as it began to glow with an intense electric blue. "ALEXA!" Olwen shouted as she positioned himself in batting position. "Where are the submarines?!"


The enchantment team finished their task, all falling to the ground exhausted after spending all their energy psi in hardening the baseball bat. Mythra and Zeke moved quickly away, leaving Olwen free.

"-40 degrees east and 80 west in front of you, little sister! A straight ball is what we need!"


Morgan's phone vibrated, which made the magician smile. "Lucy, Carmen... you dont want to miss this!" Morgan pointed to the heavens.


Lucy and Carmen looked up, in the same way that millions of people all over the east coast of North America, Central America and South America were doing at the same time.

Something, unknown to them but known to the reporters, was entering the atmosphere with the force of a meteorite, crossing the skies in the direction of Olwen.

"It cant be..." Lucy fell to the floor on her knees, fascinated and worried in equal measure.

"This is a joke?... or a dream... you cant tell me that this is really happening..." Carmen stopped clenching her fists, never taking her eyes off the ball for a second.

 

"OLWEN!" "OLWEN!" "OLWEN!" "OLWEN!" "OLWEN!"

"OLWEN!" "OLWEN!" "OLWEN!" "OLWEN!" "OLWEN!"

"OLWEN!" "OLWEN!" "OLWEN!" "OLWEN!"

 

All the brothers shouted at the unison, giving the signal to Olwen.


Screaming with all her strength, Olwen hurries until the last second, intercepting with all her strength the meteor.

The ball came with such great strength after entering the atmosphere that Olwen saw as she was unable to return it, being pushed little by little down the ball.

"Ahhhhhhh .... aggggg... cmon!!!" The Goddess's daughter was on the ropes, beginning to lose the grip of the bat, when it happened.


"LET'S GO, LOVE! YOU CAN DO IT! ALL MY CHILDREN CAN ACHIEVE WHAT THEY PROPOSE AND YOU ARE NOT AN EXCEPTION, OLWEN! TIGHTEN THE TEETH AND GIVE ME THAT HOME RUN!!!" Not caring the least of the aircraft carrier's soldiers, Eva shouted with all her strength, using her hands to amplify the sound.


Her mother's words were the energy Olwen needed, refusing to fail in front of her. With one last impulse, Olwen lifted one leg forward, hitting the ball towards the ocean.

Neither Lucy nor Carmen understood what had happened, but little by little each of them began to disfigure as they watched as the entire ocean erupted by the force of the ball that passed through its surface, throwing the two French submarines to the surface.


"Now, Enju!" Alexa shouted, giving the signal to her little brother.


"≤It would be a pity... that the ball couldnt complete the course!≥" Enju closed both fists, crashing them and causing the ball to detonate in the middle of the sea.

The force of the detonation caused a great wave that would have continued to grow and grow into a tsunami if it were not for Eva, who with a single blow to the ocean's turbulent surface calmed the waters.


"Honey, we had company and we had not heard!" Leon shouted from his Mecha, flying around his wife.

 

...

"The children saved us once again!" Eva smiled making the symbol of victory to her children before starting to walk towards the submarines. "Lets finish this and go back to the temple, which I think we deserve a celebration party!"


"You always look for excuses to get drunk, Eva!" Leon joked while I was beginning to prepare the laser cutter.

....

 

"What... have we achieved it?" Gwyn asked rubbing his eyes with one hand, the other too painful to even move it.

 

"The percentage of success was 99%, we couldnt fail!" Rio smiled while the rest of his brothers began to scream with joy. All the children began to celebrate the success of the mission, raising the unconscious Olwen and taking her to the aircraft. Carmen took a long time to react, but the insistence of the children managed to return it to start the airship back to the residence.



Only Enju and Morgan stayed below. 

 

"That last explosion has not been yours, right?" Morgan asked looking at his little brother, who still had his fists closed.

 

Enju closed his eyes, remembering what had just happened. "≤My plan was for the ball to sink into the water ... but it has failed! Thanks to the goddess ... Hope ...≥"


"Really?!" Morgan looked around, looking for signs of her older sister without getting any. "Damn it... she knew about the plan and still let us do it?" Morgan rubbed the back of his neck, angry to know that Hope would deny everything when they met, giving all credit to them. "Still, good job, Enju, you have made the ball fail well so that it would be impossible for Alec not to return it!"


Enju smiled without looking up from his fists. "≤When it comes to failure, I'm a real winner!≥"


Morgan smiled rubbing the hair of his little brother, watching his mother load one of the submarines on the aircraft carrier. "That's right, little brother... there is no loser so much winner than you"

 


 

Chapter End Notes:

 


 

Sorry for the extra delay of this chapter, but this week has been especially hard. They have combined the beginning of the rehabilitation with the death of the hard disk where I write the series, so I had to wait a couple of days to the delivery


Even so, I hope you enjoy the closing (Close between many quotes, because we will return to explore the chapters of the Loser in the future) of the initial saga!


The next one will start from the point of view of another of the children, specifically the star of this chapter! 

 

Thanks to all the readers and I hope that you leave your impressions on this final (and I repeat, final only for the actions and not for the end of the point of view of Enju) of saga! See you in the next chapter from new heights!