- Text Size +

 


 

 

While Lucy received orders from a cat, collecting bookshelves and ordering books by color of cover, letter and edition of the book, the twins Celica and Rio were updated in the section of Celica in the residence.

 

"Ahhhh, yes! More! Yes!!!!!!" Both sisters watched the porno video on the panoramic screen from Celica's personal hammocks. The section of Celica and Lahda (although Lahda insisted on not having so much honor for her name to appear on the plaque) was divided into two parts:

- The first and used for visits was decorated as a beach at sunset, with one part of wave pool and the other of fine sand containing all the necessary furniture for guests, such as tables, sofas, loungers and hammocks placed among false palm trees. The wall of the pool was animated to represent a night sky, while the rest were painted with orange tones.

- The second was the upper floor with two bedrooms, the main Celica and Lahda full of all the luxuries and amenities that the daughter of the goddess could afford, including a private kitchen to avoid having to depend on the catering service. The second bedroom was much more modest, used mainly for unexpected visits. (As former classmates of Celica and Lahda)


In the absence of Lahda (to attend to a small family affair) both sisters had decided that the best they could do was to relieve themselves before they started talking. "Do you know something that bothers me a lot about foreign porn? They make very strange noises!" Cock in hand, Rio settled into the hammock trying to find a suitable position. "How can you like these gossip so much? I cant be comfortable no matter how I put myself!"


"The key, little sister-" Putting the video on hold, Celica turned to her sister letting her huge cock hit the hammock. "It's never losing your ass balance. If you keep your ass as the center of gravity, the rest of the hammock will be molded around you and not the other way around!"


Rio sighed, listening to her sister... only to find that she was right. "I admit it, being lazy you are the best of the best!" Rio smiled while Celica returned to put the video, continuing both with their handjob.

 

Spent long 5 minutes, Celica sat upset in the hammock, grabbing the base of her cock with one hand and her balls with the other. "... damn it, I cant concentrate or cumming anymore! Since you said the rare moans I keep focusing on them!"


"Right!? They're super weird, that's why I prefer to ask for the island's web if some guy wants to make me jerk off! It's much more fun to see someone who is in love with his work, give you pleasure than doing it alone watching a video" Carefully, the daughter of the Goddess climbed out of the hammock to go to one of the loungers, her big cock (although somewhat smaller than Celica's) bouncing with each step she took.


"You should look for a new Great Counselor, you cant keep dragging Ichiki's your whole life, little sister..." Joining her in the adjoining chaise lounge, Celica let herself fall with a loud bang, almost looking like the lounger had split under her growing weight. Both sisters knew what to do, crossing arms between them and starting to work with the opposite cock.


"Ichiki was a fucking pig that tried to take advantage of my goodwill, but the reason why I dont have a new counselor isnt because of that imbecile! I want to find someone who isnt only my counselor, but also my partner... although the market inside the island is not the best in the world... and until we solve everything here I doubt we can return to the capital! At least a couple of more years enjoying the solitude!... Goddess, Celica! You've been huge in so little time! Last year that was just a little bigger than mine!"

 

Celica laughed a little, giving a slight aprenton to her twin sister's monster. "Yep... although it's not all beneficial, my balls havent yet caught my growing cock and that's starting to worry me a bit... there's also the matter of..." Pointing the master bedroom with her other hand, Rio understood the message in no time.


"...Wait, are you... ohhh... you've overgrown her? Goddess, Celica! From my point of view it's huge, but from a normal human's it must be a fucking anaconda!" Rio laughed happily, watching her older sister turn red from embarrassment. Crouching a few seconds, Rio got a little less than half of Celica's cock in her mouth, taking it out with a soft lament. "Uffff! It's super wide, so I understand what you've overcome Lahda... and how are you relieving yourself? I dont think you're masturbating every single day!"


"Well... the vast majority of times Lahda helps me with her breasts or with her tongue, but that's all. I want to be faithful to her as much as possible, but every time it's harder to put up with... you know what I mean" Shaking her sister's cock, Celica sighed squeezing the base of her cock firmly, managing to get a moan so loud that all the brothers on that floor could hear it.

"See? I've become an expert in masturbation! Russian handjobs, French kisses, self boobjobs... I'm looking for all possible solutions while-"

 

"Excuse me... French kisses? how do you put French kisses in masturbation?" Rio hesitated while she watched as Celica let go of her cock.

With a well-worked movement, Celica bent forward catching the tip of his cock on her lips. Rio moaned with excitement at the mastery with which her sister moved, her cock tightened up and down while with her lips and tongue slowly opened her urethra. "No... no... dont tell me..."

Celica nodded assent, introducing the tip of her tongue into the hole. The gesture was so bizarre and so erotic that Rio couldnt contain himself, coming instantly and shooting her semen all over the sand. "Sister... you're fucking awesome"


With a last squeeze Celica accompanied her sister cumming, swallowing all her divine seed without leaving a drop. "Ahhhh... I like it... you shouldnt have come in the sand, then it will be a problem to clean it"

 

"It is true that it is a little sad to throw our divine seed to the ground, in your case to the throat. Should we do like Zeke, accumulate the semen in condoms and freeze them? "The two sisters looked at each other for a moment to quickly smile at each other, giving each other a headbutt and laughing at the said nonsense.

The two sisters lay on the deck chairs, crossing their arms while Celica mentally activated the sea breeze. The silence and the pleasure were all that both needed, although Rio had other things in mind.

 

"Hey... and why didnt Lahda take the adaptation operation? That would solve all your problems about being too big to fuck her" Rio could tell instantly that he had touched a sensitive subject, watching as her older sister raised her legs against her breast in fetal position.


"Lahda has some fear about the operation, so I'm just going to wait for her doubts to clear up" Celica had a blank mind, entertaining herself by running her index finger down the side of his penis. "I have some fear that Lahda's doubts come from not being in love with me as I am with her, and that's why she doesnt want to tie herself to me..."

Stroking her sister's back, Rio preferred not to say what her mind was visualizing. "Cel... I know you're very innocent and that except jokes like fucking Lucy, you always try to be as respectful as possible... but if you want to fuck again, you can always just order Lahda to be submit to the operation" Celica looked up quickly, annoyed by the comment.

"I know, I know, we are better than that and we have a moral law not to abuse our authority as children of the Goddess, but in this case... Lahda couldnt say anything if you give her the order"

 

"And what would happen next? How could I dare to look to her face if I just use my position to force her to tie herself to me for life!? I dont want Lahda to hate me for 10 or 20 years because I forced her to go under the scalpel!" Teleporting herself in front of her sister, Celica beat her chest to emphasize her message.

"We are children of the Goddess, we are the most powerful beings on this planet behind Mother Eva, but that doesnt make us better than others! That doesnt give us the right to rule with an iron fist!

If we lose our humanity, if we abuse our divine will... we will become tyrants! And if we are tyrants that automatically makes us a thousand times inferior to others!" Rio bowed her head, lamenting her words. 

 

As patriarch Leon had repeatedllike a thousand times, the power without humanity was useless.

"Be better and alienate yourself from others doesnt make you the best. Be better and involve yourself personally, respecting others when you must do it and imposing when necessary is what makes you the best. It's hard for me to follow that simple rule when I'm unable to lose... forgive me for even suggesting it, sister"


With a smile, Celica offered her hand to her sister, lifting her with a single tug. "The world will need us some day, so for that moment we must strive to become people worthy of our position!" The sisters shared a warm hug, ignoring the fact that their cocks continued to hang freely.


The hug didnt seem to end, only ending when a scream of disgust caught the attention of both sisters.

 

"Oh come on! Do not tell me you're going to fuck! You're sisters!" Lahda screamed, covering her face with both hands, trying not to show her shame. The Grand Counselor returned from her affairs right in the middle of the embrace, seeing as two waists at the height of her head hung two big fat... sausages.

 

Celica and Rio turned at once without any embarrassment to cover themselves. "How was your father, Lala?" Rio asked with her hands on her hip, that although her position was trustworthy the tone of her voice was of genuine concern.

 

"It was just a tripping on the stairs, so tomorrow they give him the medical discharge... my mother is very exaggerated for these things..." Lahda sighed, opening an eye to see if the sisters had decided to act as they should... it wasnt the case.


"Have you told the uncle to get better from me?" Celica asked as she approached to hug the counselor, her member moving from side to side with each step like the ornaments of the car key.


"Yes, yes... Before hugging let me go to the bathroom for a moment, I smell of hospital and I know how much you hate that" Lahda ran to the right of Celica, dodging the giantess and locking herself in the bathroom. (Leaving the sisters confused in the process)

The reality of the visit to the bathroom was none other than wiping away tears and getting rid of the stained handkerchief from them. Celica's sense of smell was equal to the rest of the Goddess's daughter, so it was only a matter of seconds before the giantess could notice how Lahda had been crying...

And the reason for the crying was none other than Celica and Rio's own conversation. The reality is that Lahda had arrived quite early, just at the moment when both sisters lay down on the chairs. Not wanting to interrupt them, Lahda had sat behind the door to wait... and to hear what they were talking about.


"I dont deserve you to defend me like this, not when you are like that..." Leaning against one of the walls of the bathroom, Lahda dropped to the ground resting her hands on her legs."I have to operate ... I have to operate as soon as possible...

.......

...But what if I stop being myself?! I dont want to become a... that! I dont want to be a new Ichiki!!!!! Why... why is it so hard?!" Immersed in her thoughts, Lahda stayed on the bathroom floor crying, oblivious to the worry that emanated from the other side of the door. The fear of the adaptation operation was too much for the young counselor, a greater fear than death itself.

 

 


 

 

"So if you do the interview with the Goddess, you're going to make a lot of money?" Athena was resting over a shelf, leaving her back leg to hang while cleaning with her tongue her front legs; watching the reporter pick up books.


"Yeah, that's right! Although now with the news of what Enju has made with my parents, I have lost part of my mission... But dont worry! I still want to be disgustingly rich!" With a smile on her lips and a song in her heart, Lucy moved quickly between bookshelves ordering books. After a long explanation of Zeke about the desired order, Lucy had caught the mechanics right away.

 

Leaving licking a moment, Athena jumped to the floor to browse the shelves. "Humans never cease to amaze me... you in particular, you are too sincere for the message you are transmitting, you know? Good job, by the way.

We only have two more rows of shelves left and you will be free of this task"


With the military salute, Lucy began to push the book cart to the next part of the library. "Has Zeke really read all this?there are more than a million books according to the tablet!"


"Zeke alone? No, all the brothers have read most of these books-"


Lucy stopped abruptly, turning towards cat. "Celica and Enju too? Dont tell anyone, but Celica seems the most normal of her brothers... except for the size, and Enju... Enju you havent transmitted he to me as him being a scholar"


"Including Celica and Enju" Athena sighed, climbing on the book cart. "You should never underestimate them, Lucy." The IQ of each of these boys is greater than the combined of all the students of most faculties in universities around the world.

Its true you see them acting 'normal' like Celica, but that is another thing. When they get serious ... that's what the family tournaments are for every month"


"Family tournaments, huh? They're like a control measure, am I wrong?" After all the information that Lucy had accumulated, it is hiding some kind of pattern based on keeping the children occupied. As much as Lucy wasnt including certain things in the story, the journalist's nose couldnt be deactivated.


"Control, security, call it what you want, kids love to compete, from the smallest to the biggest. Compete in all kinds of games between them to force them to use their maximum potential against an equal... although you already knew this" Athena coul ot help but notice how Lucy smiled accomplice, proud of her theories.


"I'm beginning to understand how things work here! I just need a couple more data and it seems like I've been here all my life! Lucy Crews always adapting, always evolving!"


"The more you know, the easier it is to be surprised..." Athena said in a low voice, leaving Lucy with only half a message heard. "You're finished, right?"


Lucy nodded, placing the last books. "Library of Zeke ordered! This job is much easier than I thought!" With her hands on her waist, Lucy smiled proudly while Athena checked that everything was in order. "Say it, please, say it!"


"Aggg... foreigners, you are like puppies: You want each action to be awarded with a cookie. Anyway, everything is in order until any other child comes and messes up- Good job, Lucy"

 

Lucy nodded happily while marking the task as completed on the tablet ... only to discover that two other tasks had just appeared:

Mythra asks for technical assistance in his sanctuary and Gwyn wants any member of the technical team to go to his gym.

"Is Gwyn dangerous? The tablet say he need help..."

 

"Dangerous? I would not classify him as dangerous... but explosive. I would go first to help Mythra, it is less risky than going with someone who doesnt know you at all"Lucy narrowed her eyes, not knowing if she should take it as a compliment or as an insult. The reporter said goodbye with a solemn reverence, walking out of the library. "What do you think, Zeke?"


Athena climbed on a shelf, finding her master hidden as invisible above them. "She is an ordinary girl, a foreigner without anything special... without a history of overcoming, only with disappointment after disappointment, defeat after defeat behind her back... I can understand why they like everyone so much.

Someone as unsuccessful as Lucy is new to us and the new is always brighter than what you already had. I'd have to check with Hope, but at first I dont see anything dangerous about Lucy to throw it out"


"You too?" Athena sighed, sitting on the lap of the son of the Goddess.


"To know the unknow, to know how you can help this world, you first must know those who are behind of all, those little people who live their lives smiling and they make society move forward with their actions... Lucy is just that person profile.

As far as I'm concerned, I'm going to keep an eye on her to make sure that she doesnt infect with bad ideas my brothers" Athena, happy to see how her master decided to take matters into his own hands.

 

"Lucy didnt seem to be a bad girl, but her way of seeing the world is as twisted as her compatriots.She wants money, she wants reputation. She wants to be able to look at others from a pedestal, thoughts that as a counselor I would classify as extremely infectious especially for the little ones, like Elena.

As a great counselor, as a cat and as a member of this family, I must say thatThe children of the Goddess must be much more than that"

 

Zeke stroked the cat's neck, still thinking about Lucy. "I should prepare, today I have to play against Celica on the sparring court"

 

 


 

 

Lucy walked through the corridors on the top floor, looking for the sanctuary of Mythra, trying to remember the directions that Buck and Alexa had given her.

"One on the left... no no, this is still the Hope section... damn it! There are too many doors!" Surrendering against a wall, Lucy took out the tablet to activate the help mode.

According to Taro, the children of the Goddess would go to the signal of the tablet if Lucy needed it for something, only during the first days. The reporter closed her eyes, praying to Eva so that the one who came to the call was one of the children who were friendly with her.

 

"You are lost?" The voice of a girl made Lucy look up, seeing as in the opposite corridor a preadolescent girl dressed as a gothic princess and carrying a large teddy bear sewn by hand approached her. (How Lucy knew it was sewn by hand? Let's say that a teddy bear as big as a torso that has come out of a store does not have so many seams so big for so many directions)

Lucy began to tremble, relating the appearance of the girl with the description that Zeke had given of Maria. "Poor thing, you're new to room service, can I help you with anything?"


"No no! It's just that my first day is getting very tired! I just rested a few seconds here!" Lucy stood up without turning her back away from the wall, beginning to sweat and tremble no matter how hard she tried to avoid it.


"Oh ok, good luck with your new job!" Maria smiled, leaving with a beautiful bow.


Lucy waited for the girl to leave the corridor, running in the opposite direction before she could... colud... oulcd... od... ou....

The reporter fell to the floor sleeping, not noticing the syringe that was attached to her left leg.

 

"For the Goddess! A good shot, Mr. Lect!" Maria hugged her bear, walking towards the sedated reporter. "You thought you could play with me, right? Maria will not be as powerful as the children of the Goddess... but you should not belittle our magic tricks! Truth, Mr. Lect?"

Pulling the head of the teddy bear, Maria took out her private telephone inside. "Enju, Hope section, now" Hanging the call, Maria didnt flinch when two huge hands embraced her from behind.


"≤Good job, Maria! You've caught her by surprise without fail!≥" Embracing her counselor against her body, Enju reached inside Mr. Lect, pulling out a duct tape. "≤Mr. Lect, you are always so prepared!≥"


Between Maria and Enju they tied the reporter completely, making sure to damage her the least possible. The show needed her in perfect conditions.

Maria signaled to Enju so that he would take Lucy away, both disappearing. "Wow ... and now what should Maria do?" Maria said to herself, leaving Mr.Lect on the floor and opening a seam of the chest, taking out a small spray, plastic gloves and a clean cloth.


With absolute dedication, Maria cleaned the marks of Lucy's hands on the wall and the reporter's footsteps on the carpet, making sure no one could notice Lucy's presence on the floor.

"A good work! Only two details are missing..." The first was inside the sanctuary of Mythra.Opening the door of the sanctuary without taking off even the gloves, Maria cleaned the tablet of the daughter of the Goddess in the process erasing the message previously sent by her.

The second detail was even more important. Maria walked towards the stairs between floors, making sure nobody saw her.

"Well... now it's just..." Taking out her phone, Maria reactivated the security cameras around the floor just as the recording without anyone going through the halls was over.

"Perfect! A perfect show, right Mr. Lect?" Maria smiled and laughed alone, as she proceeded to sew each teddy bear seam again. The mission had been a success, but it could not have been otherwise.

 

When the game is rigged from the beginning, it doesnt matter how hard you try to win... the game is already decided.

 


"Hehehehehe... time for the ultimate show to start! All our pieces on the board, all the tools unlocked and tonight all the guests will be present!" Maria was euphoric, so much so that even she had to stop to take an extra dose of her medication. "If we are losers, it is only fair that we all be dragged to our side... heheheheheheheheheheh- Nope, that doesn have any sense"

Enju always said how perfect the world would be if just that everyone was as miserable as the two of them. If nobody was happy, nobody would have reason to be sad, if nobody cant win, nobody will lose.

"No matter how I look at it, it doesnt make sense... but that makes Enju happy, and Enju makes me happy... that's all I need!" Maria smile getting up again to return to the Enju section. After all, everyone had told her that there was something wrong with her, so acting to make Enju's dream come true was coherent within the incoherence.