- Text Size +


 

- Many years ago, private residence of the Goddess Eva.

 

 

Dozens of servants and employees gathered in front of the door of the young twins Celica and Rio, no one dared to open it. The crying of the little Rio can been heard throughout the temple with such intensity that many had confused it with an attack on the Goddess.

 

While Rio cried inconsolably without even letting his biological matriarch, Valeonor, enter the Goddess Eva and Celica looked still confused the UNO cards on the bed of the Goddess. Rio used to be very good for any type of game that involved luck... but Eva couldnt understand how she had lost the game.

Eva's first defeat to a board game in her entire life... and the Goddess couldnt be more proud of her little... even if Rio had run away and cried inconsolably.


Valeonor entered the room of the goddess, head down, approaching the legs of the immense bed.

"I have o managed to get the door... and the drones that I sent through the ventilation duct have been deactivated with her Psi... what do we do, Eva?"


"Amá... Rio is ok?" Celica asked while licking the back of one of the cards.


"That's a good question, my little one... I wish we had not covered the walls of the children's rooms with Jam-metal... It would be easy for me to remove the door if I could interact with it!" Eva grabbed to her daughter, leaving her in her lap and removing the cards from her mouth. "Normally when Rio wins a game she gets super happy... what could have been different this time?"

Valeonor crossed her arms, unable to understand either the situation. It was then that Celica's little voice clarified the minds of both women.

 

"An i we asl apá Leon?" Eva and Valeonor looked at each other for a few seconds, Eva nodding and Valeonor running away.


5 long minutes passed between Valeonor's departure and return, just 5 seconds before the main screen of Eva's room turn on showing the hero of the kingdom, the first patriarch Leon.

 

"I've heard the whole story, so we can go straight to the solutions, girls" Leon said, lightly covering the microphone to keep the sound of the explosions from getting into the call.


"Apa Leon, los of coloful lihss!" Celica applauded happy to see all the colored lights through the window that Leon had behind, oblivious to their authentic identities.


"Do you like them, dwarf?" Leon smiled at his daughter, always bringing out a smile for all her children whatever the situation. "Those lights means that we are winning and protecting everyone-"

A door opening to the right forced Leon to make a gesture to his family to keep them quiet. "Commander Leon, the forces of the Mortem-station have fallen, it's time to get into and end this war!"

"Give me a few minutes to solve a family problem and right now I join the front row... Let Alexander lead the first squad of the Sparks Troops in the meantime." The door closed again and Leon looked back at the camera smiling.

"Where would we go?"


"Rio..." Eva sighed in silence, praying mentally for the life of her beloved.


Leon nodded again focusing on the situation in the Temple. "Right, you say she has won you playing cards?"


"Rio ha won us super-easy, apá Leon! She's super cool! She play the cads knowing wha leff in the deck and everycing!" Celica exclaimed proudly of her little sister, oblivious to the whole conflict.


"Rio is really unique!" Leon exclaimed proudly of his daughter. "Eva, Val, have you considered that she was crying because she didnt expect to beat her mother? She's only 4 years old and until now Eva was like an insuperable wall for her"

Eva and Valeonor beat their foreheads in tune, both feeling like idiots. Without bothering to say goodbye, Eva left Celica in bed sitting down immediately after running out to Rio and Celica's room.

 

"They leff!" Celica said crawling to the rest of the cards to continue with her work to locate the one that had the best flavor.


"Hehehe... this is how your mothers choose to live, dwarf! Be careful and dont do anything wrong, okay? Dad has to go save the galaxy!" Say goodbye with a kiss, Leon cut the call leaving Celica ignoring the recommendations of his father and starting to lick cards.

 


The crying from Rio was intense, enough so that in the adjoining rooms it could also be heard. More specifically, in the room whose back wall was attached to that of Celica and Rio.

The cry of the daughter of the Goddess had awakened one of her baby brothers, furious and annoyed to see her nap totally interrupted. The baby was completely silent without even crying, listening attentively to his older sister's complaints. 


"I didnt want to win, I dont want to beat Mama! No more! Stop! I want to stop winning everyone!" Rio's words resonated like a pneumatic hammer in the infant's mind of only 3 months old alive.

 

I dont want to win. I dont want to win. I dont want to win.
I dont want to win. I dont want to win. I dont want to win.
I dont want to win. I dont want to win. I dont want to win.
I dont want to win. I dont want to win. I dont want to win.


 WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN

WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN

WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN

WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN

WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN

 


The baby grabbed his clumsy little hands on the edge of his crib, sitting on it and looking with tearful eyes but with a smile from ear to ear the wall from which came the crying.


You will not win, you will not win again.


That was the first thought of a mind born of the superhuman abilities of the Goddess.

 

 


 

 

- In the present, cafeteria of the residence of Descendants.

 


Crunch, crunch, crunch... glup.


Lucy savored the cereal dish of a brand that shouldnt exist outside the island... otherwise the reporter was considered imbecile for not having found that deliciousness before.

And she would enjoy them much more if it were not for... for them!


To Lucy's right, Celica sitting on the floor staring at her with Lahda in her lap.

To the left, Buck sat on the table staring at Ethin at the back of the cafeteria, watching her closely.

In front of her, Rio sat on the floor with her elbows on the table, staring at her and smiling.


It was rare to see a son or daughter of the Goddess in a room of employees. It was weird to see 3 sons or daughters of the Goddess together... It was extremely radically rare to see 4 children of the Goddess together in one of the employee rooms.


"What are you doing here, Rio, you should be ruining betting places?" Celica asked her twin, happy and confused for her return.


"She came to fuck things and be an idiot, that's why she came back" Buck tapped the table with his fingers, making no effort to hide his anger.


"Oh come on! It was just a kiss!" Rio smiled, throwing himself back on the floor, causing Lucy to choke on the cereal, spitting it all over the table. All employees, Ethin, Lahda and Celica were completely frozen by the news, ignoring how Buck was teleporting with Rio to try to attack her.

 

"FUCKING BITCH!" Buck ran to beat him up with his sister ... but he never came. Rio alone with his hand was holding back the son of the Goddess. "STOP HOLDING ME!"

Lucy wiped her lips with the napkin Lahda had offered her, trying to ignore the looks and whispers of all the employees.

 

"The children of the Goddess have remained her as a toy..."

"How lucky she is... to be a foreigner and to be so close to them!"

"Lucky bastard..."

"What do they see in her?! It's just a girl from the short, old woman!"


A voice to his right brought Lucy out of her trance. "One word-" Lucy turned her head to see Lahda reclining on Celica's breasts. "One word, and you will not hear another whisper, we promise you" Celica and she nodded at once, much more serious than Lucy would like.


"No no! It's annoying, but nothing happens! It feels like in a movie highschool!" Lucy laughed uncomfortably, trying not to look at Rio or Buck... or the other. "You know... why is Ethin there? He's staring at me..."


"No idea" Celica shrugged, not giving much importance to the matter. "One of our limitations is that we arent able to read the thought between us... But judging by its appearance, it is watching you, but do not worry! We are here taking care of you-"


"And you why, Celica?" Lucy asked something scared of the answer. "I mean... everything I've done to you has been... you know..."


"Good question! Why are we here?!" Lahda joined the confusion while Lucy returned to take other spoonfuls.


"Well... you took the first glimpse of my naked body... you were the first person to touch my penis other than Lahda..." Embracing her Great Counselor, Celica licked her ear causing moans. "For me that makes you special! You are also fucking hot and I would love to fuck you!"

This time, Lucy wasnt the only one who choked on Celica's frankness. Employees, Buck and Rio themselves... Ethin destroying the frame of the cafeteria door... All in pure shock.


"But what do you say, crazy whore!" Lahda jumped up, grabbing Celica by the cheeks. "Do you want to leave your fucking cock quiet for a moment?!"


"But it's true!!" Celica defended herself as she could... among a lot of quotes, because it was simple for the daughter of the Goddess to take a basement and lock the Great Counselor before her brain could understand it.

The rest of the breakfast was between Buck and Lahda's anger and the absolute tranquility of Rio and Celica, all trying to ignore the psychopath at the doors.

 

 


 

 

Lucy stood in front of her first official message as Tora's assistant and member of the residence's technical team. It had cost her a lot to convince the divine trio to let her work without watching her, trying to reassure them and convince them that Enju wouldnt attack her.

In the end, those guys were much smarter and more powerful than Lucy, so the reporter wasnt sure if they had really convinced themselves or were doing things behind her.


Whatever the case, Lucy was standing in front of Zeke's library, carrying the bag with the books that Tora had ordered her to carry. If only Tora would have left her a little longer in the street to investigate Luminous Garden, because going out to the entrance of the residence to sign a package was certainly disappointing.


According to Rio, Zeke is the first son of the Goddess, born 1 month after Hope. Without being especially powerful among the children of the Goddess (Celica and Buck agree that the award went to a boy named Gwin), Zeke was known for his intellectual abilities and Psi ... or Spi ... or Sip ...


"It doesnt make sense to go around ..." Taking a breath and slightly adjusting the neckline, Lucy knocked 3 times on the door as Tora had indicated. "Mr. Zeke, I'm Lucy Crews! I bring you the books you asked for!"


Although nobody answered at first, the library door opened slowly, something that Lucy understood as an invitation to enter. With a sure step, the reporter went inside the residence section.

Enormous bookstores on one side and another, pedestals with busts that looked like they were taken from ancient Greece, exhibitors on each side of the hall full of replicas of monuments from around the world... a skeleton of what appeared to be a great tiger as a center of the first floor of the section.

"Wow... Zeke, you have style! This could be the mansion of a millionaire!"
Lucy walked carefully, looking at each case without daring to touch anything. Beside each monument there was a small screen showing the author or authors, the year of construction and more data that Lucy's head was unable to remember from one showcase to another.

"The Coliseum! I think I saw it when they sent me to Rome! I should have taken pictures, it would be a good memo-"


"Miaaauuu?" Lucy quickly turned scared, watching as a black European cat looked at her from a shelf, licking her paw.


"Oh! Hello kitty! Kitty kitty kitty!" Lucy knelt on the floor, lowering her hands to attract the cat. For a cat lover like Lucy, having a cat so close was a dream come true. "I wish I could have brought my cats to the island! You would be super friends!"


The cat jumped from the shelf to the floor, sitting looking at Lucy and hitting the bell on her collar. Super cool crystal rattle, Lucy couldnt stop thinking. "That should judge me, dont you think?" The cat answered in a perfect English that surpassed even Lucy's dialect.


The reporter remained motionless, analyzing again and again the events seen and lived. "Ok ... Eva, it seems hard to believe, her children even more, but this, talking animals?! Come on Zeke, dont tease me!"


"Wow, what little respect does foreign youth have! Miss-" The cat, very indignant, walked towards Lucy standing on her knees. "You're in front of Athena, Grand counselor of the first son Zeke! Have some respect!"


"You're kidding... arent you?! HOW CAN A FUCKING CAT BE A COUNSELOR OF SOMETHING?!"


"With respect, wisdom and good living! Unlike you!" Athena jumped back to the ground, walking with her tail up towards the stairs that led to the top floor of the library. "I'm going to look for Zeke, why dont you keep shouting stupid things to the plants in the meantime?!"


...Lucy stared at the floor, without bothering to try to understand the situation. "This island is killing me... I'm eating my mind inside..."


Good 5 minutes passed from Lucy looking at the ground until Zeke appeared teleporting in front of her with Athena on her shoulders. "The fashionable toy in the residence has appeared!"

Offering his hand to her, Zeke helped her up with a single pull, leaning her against his chest. "Maybe your foreign beauty has captivated my brothers, but I am something more exquisite"


"Mr. Zeke ..."


"Zeke, just Zeke"


"Whatever... why a cat? I mean, how a cat can be your great... somenthig?!?" Lucy, helped by a few vague gestures with her hands, tried to make him understand her confusion.


"Athena has been my pet since I was little, we grew up together and I do not trust anyone else to advise me on how to act. I dont see the problem you're trying to express "Hugging Lucy against her chest, Zeke teleported them both to a nearby room leaving the reporter sitting on a huge sofa. "Coffee? Tea? I have infusions if you wish"


Lucy refused to look around, the room that had a fireplace was full of armchairs, divans and sofas of different styles. "This is a reading room, isnt it?or is it that you have a furniture store set up?"


Zeke laughed softly as he pressed a panel on the wall, waiting a few seconds for the panel to pull back showing two glasses of coffee slush. "I like to vary the posture and fluffiness of the cushions while I read, but seeing it with your point of view, it looks like a seat shop"

Offering a glass to Lucy, Zeke sat cross-legged in front of her. "Before we talk, I want to make sure of something. Miss Lucy, you are aware of your situation here, right?"


Lucy nodded as she took a sip of the coffee slush. "I think so. As you said, I am the new toy and I cant help it, but I am the novelty that everyone wants to possess... I like it and not in equal parts"

 

"I'm glad to see that your reporter's title hasnt been for your pretty face" Zeke smiled as he offered his straw to Athena to drink. "I want to apologize for the behavior of my little brothers, I dont doubt for a second that you will be overwhelmed by all sides.

Celica has revolutionized hormones since she overcome Lahda, Buck is going through his first crush and Rio usually bet on everything she sees... they are idiots, but I dont expect you to hate them"


"No no!" Lucy denied smiling. "I have an age to understand how teenagers work! I've had to swallow many teens from my brothers until I get here, so I know how they behave... even those who could kill me with looking at me..."


Zeke narrowed his eyes, glancing at Lucy. "If you dedicate yourself to thinking that... you will not survive long here. Our superiority is only for strangers, you can ask all our employees and see how we do not behave like Megalomaniac villains! Only Enju gets out of that nuance... and it's because he's like that.

He thinks he's an integral failure and a born loser... he and Maria arent a good influence for each other, but separating them would only hurt them more"

 

"Maria?" Lucy tried to remember, but it was not a name she had learned while on the island... although with everything that the reporter's mind had to work every minute, it could be a name of 5 minutes ago and not remember.


"Enju's great counselor... a good girl, with a strange sense for fashion and a tendency to commit suicide, torture and other dangerous behaviors... she and Enju are like toenails: Enju is self considered a born loser and Maria suffers a lot of mental illnesses like depression since she was a child... Enju convince her to live and Maria keeps her out of the way of paranoia... Or so we believe it"


"How strange... seeing as you have everything mounted around here, one would think that you could also heal those things!"


"We have very powerful medication that is what allows Maria to stay as sane as possible most of the time... but the case of Maria is something special that even my mother Eva couldnt solve. It was almost as if the heavens had chosen her as canvas to create mental illnesses"

Zeke shrugged, unable to bring more help to the conversation. "As Rio has already told you, I have the theory that Enju and Maria plan to use you to defeat Hope in the final of our July tournament. I wanted to tell you all this... why? Ahhh! I remember! He has offered your family to move to the island with you forever and they have agreed-"


"Repeat again, please." Lucy closed her eyes.


"Your father has signed a contract so that all your family, brothers and sisters included, move with you to the island and so you dont feel alone living here" Zeke reached out, grabbing a cushion and offering it to Lucy.

The reporter thanked with a brief nod, sinking into the cushion and screaming until she was out of breath.

"I understand your reaction and share it in case I was in your place," Zeke said while stroking Athena's neck. "Unfortunately, Enju has used his blood patriarch to speed up the process and the contract is already in force, and your family will be there tonight"


With her face completely red from so much screaming, Lucy looked up from the cushion. "Who... who is the biological father... I want to know?"


"Your direct boss, the High Patriarch Lao"

 

 


 

 

"The last landings from Bh-11 arrive in 5 minutes, we repeat, the last..."


Hope moved back and forth to pace in the seat too small for her. Those who built the spaceport of the lunar base had not thought that children of the Goddess would come to wait, so all the seats were of normal size.

"Stop moving like that, you're going to break the iron bar that joins the seats!" Cesar said without stopping looking at the ships landing through the windows. Hope muttered something while moving, sitting with each buttock occupying a seat. "It will not work! Your mother has left us in charge of receiving Leon, so we stay here until he arrives"


The daughter of the Goddess had no desire to be present, so in a child protest Hope was making sure that Cesar did not enjoy either. "Not that Leon came from the army..."


"Patriarch Leon comes from the army! Do you think he has spent 7 years doing tourism?!"


"As far as I know, it could be." Hope looked at the ceiling intently, wondering why the architects decided to give a retro atmosphere to the space-port. The primogenita thought and thought until a CRACK made her fall from her thoughts ... literally.


"I knew it! Look, I knew it!" Cesar said rising up suddenly and checking his fiancee's ass, making sure there was no harm. "It seems you have broken and flattening the iron bar... all the fools are lucky!"


"You call me fool, but this shows that my steel buttocks are my best trait... and you loooooooooooooooooooove them!" Pointing her fiance's mussel with her little finger, Hope sat on the floor, pretending nothing had happened.


"I love every part of you, including your steel buttocks, I thought that was already clear..." Cesar said as he approached his fiancee's leg, caressing her. "All the fools are lucky... and that's why I met you"


Hope and Cesar shared an intimate moment... moment ruined by a voice that Hope wasnt want to listen.


"NASTY! I dont want you to meet me with cuddles!" Leon shouted from the entrance to the lunar base, loaded with suitcases. The first patriarch had prepared himself thoroughly for his vacation, wearing a Hawaiian shirt and surf pants. With flip flops.


"LORD LEON!" Cesar ran like a teenager who had seen her idol, throwing herself into Leon's arms. "Lord Leon, how was the trip back?!"


"I cant complain! Literally!" Leon stroked the young man's hair as he watched his firstborn approach. "But look at yourself, Hope... how much have you grown! My little one is already an adult woman!"


"Hi, dad... I'm glad to see you again..." Hope said kneeling next to him.


"I see that someone is still angry about how I had to leave... 7 years have passed, right? I dont get used to looking at the clock in every place we move" Leon knelt next to one of the suitcases, opening it and searching. "I know it's been many years... but I hope you can forgive me" With the gift in his hands, Leon returned to endear himself.


Hope looked at the gift box in her father's hands, not knowing whether to accept it. "It depends on what you bought me..."


Leon shrugged, smiling as always. "I have not bought you anything! This gift was in my suitcase since I had to leave... 7 years late, but here it is"


Hope closed her eyes, doubting what she should do. Although, as always, the answer was at his side, stroking the arm of the daughter of the Goddess. "Come on Hope... do it for your father..."

Nodding to her fiancé, Hope unwrapped the package, frozen as she read the letters in the box.

 

"I'm sorry that you arrive so late, I do not doubt that they have advanced much more and this has become old... but with how you liked the second part, when I discovered that in Japan they had done the third part, I couldnt resist buying it... can you forgive your father?"


Hope stared at the box, remembering with great detail how Leon left on the eve of her birthday... without say goodbye or anything. Was selfish to be angry after all the time that had passed? Much, more when there were some brothers of her who did not even know her father.


"...Dad..." Leaving the box on the ground and grabbing her father with both hands, Hope gave her the strongest hug she could, ignoring any future consequences. Forgiving was the only thing that mattered to her.


While father and daughter shared the hug, Cesar bent down to pick up Leon's box and suitcases. "Mother 3, eh? it was a little late seven years ago... but it's a good gift"