- Text Size +
There they stood, tiny specks on the face of Officer Brun. Below them was a fall that meant death, above them were two tunnels that threatened to vacuum them up.

The policewoman pulled out a magnifying glass to look for possibly tiny evidence. She looked at the pedestal that held the diamond. It was perfectly clean, except for one grain of dirt. She looked as close as she could, forced to pick it up. Against the backdrop of her magnified finger prints there sat... a knife? But it was so tiny! It couldn’t really be a knife could it? She dropped it into a plastic bag. Sweat rolled down her face. She grabbed her water bottle and started drinking.

The Flea drew his machete. Schultz pulled one of her two blades, but the other was missing. They stood ready sizing each other up, both weary of fighting. It was time. The Flea pulled his gun. Schultz froze, with no where to hide. He demanded that she give up her pursuit. She denied, hesitating. How would she get out of this one? Schultz smiled he wouldn’t shoot her. She was too important. She walked towards him, blades drawn. With his empty gun, the Flea threw it, bouncing off of the scientist’s head with a clunk. She shrieked and collapsed to the ground. Suddenly their world shifted. A tower of a water bottle moved into view, dumping a waterfall into the policewoman’s open mouth. The Flea grabbed Schultz and swung her down. She yelled as she splashed into the falls and careened down the giant woman’s throat. Triumphant, the Flea bounced to the top of the nose, up the forehead, the top of the head, and dove off of a tight hair bun. Landing on the floor, he smiled as he looked back. He disappeared with his ill gotten treasure.

After finishing her drink, Brun curled her tongue thinking. If they were tiny, the suspect would be long gone by now. She had hardly found any evidence. They seemed to have left hardly anything. She paused. Something was on her tongue. She stuck it out and wiped it with her finger. She looked at the object, surprised she felt it. It matched the one she found one the pedestal. A knife. Oh no. She felt around her mouth with her tongue and fingers but felt nothing. She felt a tickling inside her stomach.

The terrified Schultz washed into a cavernous stomach, getting coated in digestive juices. She sneered in anger and started punching the moving pink walls around her. Suddenly she heard a fizzling noise. Her shrinking device was being dissolved by acid! With it ruined, she started to grow...

Brun’s belly groaned. She pulled up her shirt revealing her tummy and navel, glistening with sweat. Something was really moving in there! Gagging, she coughed up a blob of phlegm. She felt sick when she saw something moving in it. The something grew into a full sized woman who staggered to stand up, still coat in goo. The shocked Brun punched her to the ground. She pulled her gun. Schultz simply collapsed.

“Who the hell are you?!”
Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for reading! Please leave a review!