- Text Size +
Officer Brun searched the area for any evidence. Despite her best efforts, she was not trained to look for tiny criminals, so she found nothing. They had to be somewhere around here, but where?

Meanwhile on the surface of the policewoman’s bare arm, the enemy pair rushed to outdo each other. They would meet, kicking each other down, swinging off of hairs the tan wall of her arm stood miles above them, so it seemed to take forever to reach the top. Every two inches they went, they fell an inch back. The Flea knew this couldn’t last. If he could reach the shoulder, he might be able to lose the scientist. Begrudged, he pulled out a pistol and aimed at his pursuer. He hated using guns.

Schultz looked up in shock and quickly ducked behind a thick hair as bullets whizzed past. She crouched down. She went to leap up, but a bullet struck the hair next to her, causing her to careen down. Luckily, the giantess raised her lower arm, at the same moment, catching her on the inside of her elbow.

The Flea continued up. His goal was to climb up to her shoulder, under her shirt. He should be safe there until he found a way to escape. The giantess’ movements made this hard. He could tell that she was investigating and moving around. She was an athletic woman, and her muscles rippled below her skin. He had to get out of here fast. He looked down to see the doctor leaping back up the officer’s bicep at a fast rate. His rival’s skills were improving. He made it to the top of the bare shoulder and so did Schultz. She pulled a long blade from her belt. It was a shame he was out of bullets. With no choice, he pulled out his own blade.

Brun reviewed the security footage. There she saw that the diamond did disappear. But there was something else. A figure had walked into the room and also disappeared. It was there. She played the tape repeatedly, looking for any signs of tampering. Considering that multiple cameras picked it up, including all the same details, and that the system had been protected all night, she considered it to be real. Brun was a smart woman, just inexperienced and unprepared. There had been increasing of shrinking burglars as well. This could be one of those cases! But how would she find them if they were tiny The policewoman raised her arms to stretch.

The ground under the Flea and doctor Schultz shifted. The tumbled forward off the shoulder into a soft valley of skin. It smelled of perfume and sweat. They had fallen into Brun’s armpit. They stood up to face each other but were instantly stuck between the fleshy walls of the armpit and arm as the arms lowered. They clawed upwards, desperate to escape. The officer didn’t even feel a tickle from under her arm. The skin and warmth was suffocating. The Flea thought of stabbing into the flesh, but that would not be noticeable, and if it was, they could both be in trouble. For what seemed like an eternity, they finally saw the light of day. Schultz tried to grab the Flea’s leg, but he kicked her in the face, causing her to cry out. He rapidly climbed back up the shoulder and ran down the large collar bone. The doctor was in hot pursuit. He finally reached an opening, the unbuttoned collar of her shirt. Schultz still chased after, large blade in hand. He looked up the wall of the woman’s neck and decided to climb. Using all his agility, he shot up the side, the scientist leaping below him. He heard a giant gulp and felt as the policewoman swallowed a glob of saliva, feeling it pass down her throat. With a giant jump, he made it to the chin. He was willing to make some risks to end this pursuit. He looked up at the pink, wrinkled lips above him and Schultz below. He flew upwards and landed on the girl’s massive upper lip. Schultz followed. There would only be one way to get rid of her...
Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for reading! Please leave a review! There’s more to come!