- Text Size +
Little Professor Waters sat up from where she landed in shock. She had been inadvertently eaten by her own clone! She stood up and began to traverse the mushy interior of the stomach. This would have been a great scientific opportunity if it didn’t mean she was stuck here. How could she get out? She couldn’t contact here larger self, and the other way through the body meant digestion and death. Gas built up and she heard a burp echo through the chamber. She had an idea.

Maybe if she could cause enough commotion in the belly, she could cause the clone to burp. If it was a large enough burp, she might fly out. It was dangerous, but worth a try. She began to hop, skip, and run around, tickling and punching the slimy pink walls. She splashed around in the fluids and kicked around squishy pieces of food. She could feel the air pressure around her changing as she moved more and more. It was working.

The clone Waters began to feel an uneasiness in her tummy. It felt like her stomach was churning. She sat still and tried to hold her breath to calm it down, but it was no use. Her stomach groaned and the rising gas could be heard. She then released an embarrassingly loud burp. Surprised and wide-eyed, she quickly closed her mouth and took a deep breath.

The little Waters continued to agitate the cavernous stomach. Suddenly, the gas became too much, creating a vacuum that sucked her upwards. An enormous, booming, deafening belch roared sending her rocketing up the throat. She flew out of the throat, passed the uvula and teeth, towards the wide opening. She flew out as the entrance closed, knocking her down to the bottom lip. She had made it! Almost... She was at a dizzying height. Below, the body of the clone could be seen in the distance. Above, her massive face loomed. She tried to peel herself off the lip, but was stuck. Not for long though. The clone scrunched her wall-like lips and with the force of a hurricane, inhaled a gust of wind into the giant nose above. Peeling off the lip, she flew into the dark tunnel of a nostril.

Beaten up, tiny Waters got bearings of her new surroundings. It was damp with snot, and giant nose hairs sprouted up like trees. A light could be seen at the end and winds blew above her. She was stuck in a tangle of snot and hairs. This shouldn’t be a challenge, compared to the stomach, though. Simply, she began moving in place to force a giant sneeze. It could kill her, but it was her only chance. Otherwise, she would be sucked further down, into the lungs. She knew that she wouldn’t survive that.

The clone was working on intricate machinery, staring at the pieces with magnifying goggles. Uncontrollably, she sneezed all over her work, spraying it in snot. Frustrated she grabbed a wipe.

Small Waters once again flew out, this time far away from the massive face of her clone. She landed with a splat, coated in the gooey mixture of snot and spit. She saw the giantess above wipe her nose and look down at the surrounding metallic surface. She was wearing magnifying goggles! Waters franticly flailed and yelled up at her own, large face. The clone above made a face and looked closer.

The replicant was about to wipe down the tiny components of her invention, focusing on the magnified splatter she had created. She could see little details in it like air bubbles. And something twitching? She looked closer at the tiny speck, magnifying all the way. There, moving in her own snot, she saw the minuscule, original Professor Waters.
Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for reading! Please leave a review of what you think! Thanks again! There’s more to come!