- Text Size +

Alex closed the door to the office behind him. His boss Amy had called him in for a meeting when lunch break was over and he just happened to get back early. Still munching on what few bites were left of his sandwich, he looked around and saw that Amy wasn't back yet. Her desk was messy, cluttered with paper bags and leftover wrappers from various fast food joints. Alex had no idea how she could each so much crap with her body still looking... the way it did.

He had time to spare, so in order to score a few points in his boss's good books, he started to clean her desk off. Crumpling the wrappers up and tossing them in the trash bin was a good start, and after that he straightened some of the loose papers that had been strewn about in front of her monitor. With one bite left, he put what was left of his lunch sandwich into his mouth and finished it. The street vendor he got it from seemed a bit fishy, probably foreign, and the meal left a weird taste on his tongue. As he swallowed the final gulp his head started to spin.

Feeling suddenly dizzy, Alex leaned backwards, falling into his boss's chair. The world around him seemed to expand, growing taller and wider as the strength left his body. His vision went dark for a moment, and when he regained his senses he found he was much smaller than he was before. In fact he was now a quarter of an inch tall! The room seemed enormous from his point of view, the landscape of his boss's chair was now a huge field of cushioned upholstery. How could this have happened to him? Was his lunch poisoned?

The door swung open and Amy walked in, returning from her lunch. Alex's mouth gaped when he saw his female boss's body walk over to her desk. She was absolutely gigantic now, a physical goddess with huge "mountains" in all the right places. Alex always had to hide his arousal around her, her body was so naturally erotic that just looking at it felt like he was doing something wrong. The buttons on her blazer stretched to fit her ample chest, and even though he couldn't see if from here, she always wore shirts open enough to display a generous amount of milky cleavage. Her boobs wobbled above him, casting two large shadows over her tummy. Somehow she had a cute small waist, even with all the junk she ate, probably because her hips sloped out into the biggest backside Alex had ever seen. Amy's ass was huge, even at normal size, and it always made heads turn. Her thick thighs and thicker butt cheeks swayed deliciously as she walked, big and plump just the way Alex liked it. Normal skirts couldn't contain it, and anything that Amy wore over her ass would slide back up her hips and expose a healthy amount of booty flesh.

The giantess pulled at the chair Alex was sitting on and prepared to sit down. The butt he was just drooling while thinking about was suddenly looming overhead. The tiny man was practically treated to a full mooning, Amy's skirt was barely even covering her ass. Today she appeared to be wearing a thong, the string all but lost between her bountiful butt cheeks. The creamy supple skin of her ass and thighs mesmerized Alex, getting closer and closer until he snapped out of it and realize the danger he was in. By then it was too late and Amy's butt had completely blocked out his sky, finally crashing down on him with an unceremonious plop.

He was smothered between the girth of her fat ass, finding little air and lots of soft flesh. Amy's giant form was extremely heavy but luckily Alex was so small that his body was able to indent into her skin without being crushed by it. The huge woman began to wiggle around in her chair, getting comfortable by rubbing her rotund cheeks in the seat cushion. Her giant slabs of warm meat grinded up and down over Alex, shifting his body all around, but mostly carrying him deeper. As his boss unwittingly rubbed her backside into the seat he was carried into her ass crack. The musty smell of her butt intensified, droplets of ass sweat and natural oils stained his clothes. Alex started to feel it was hard to move, the damp liquid was weighing down his clothes, so he struggled to remove them.

Finally Amy seemed to be comfortable enough and her movements ceased. Alex found himself buried in hot flesh, touching a long stretched-out piece of fabric. It had to be her thong, maybe if he climbed it he could get out of here. He grabbed onto the material and began to pull himself upwards. It was a tough climb, he had to dig through the flesh of Amy's heavy ass cheeks, moving them apart a little at a time. He was surprised at how much grime was inside her ass, and how bad it smelled between her globes. She didn't seem like that dirty of a person, besides her eating habits.

His tiny movements didn't go unnoticed. As Amy sat at her desk she felt a small itch crawling up her bum. She reached back and nonchalantly yanked on her thong, hoping to catch whatever bead of sweat or speck of lint that was making her ass itch. Unknowingly she sent Alex straight up her crack with her thong, wedging him and the stained fabric all the way into her most intimate womanly facilities. Alex screamed as the thong dragged him into her sweltering crevice, cutting through her sexy rump like floss. The white string pulled taut, and crammed him directly against her giant slimy asshole.

All the warning signs couldn't have prepared Alex for how gross his boss's asshole was. The rank stench between her cheeks, the grime he found and he tried to climb out, those were nothing compared to the buildup of stink and filth that coated her backdoor. Amy's anus slowly undulated against his shrunken body, smearing him with a reeking paste made up of sweat and crud. He coughed and recoiled from the hot stinging smell, but found it impossible to dislodge himself with the thong holding him in place. The anus flexed its disgusting wrinkles over his body, eerily pulsating as it drooled buttery slime everywhere. He couldn't believe how nasty this woman's asshole was, did she never bother to clean back here because of how huge her ass was?! The anus moved in reaction to his struggles throbbing and pumping like it had a mind of its own. Distant gurgles could be heard from Amy's body, bubbling softly from above, but becoming louder as time went on.

Outside the sweaty hovel, Amy sat calmly at her desk, checking the clock.

"Well, looks like Alex couldn't make it to the meeting, he must be busy. Might was well have my lunch now." She said to herself.

On her break, Amy bought a couple of juicy warm tacos from a nearby fast food place, and reached into her paper bag to get them. She noticed the other wrappings she left on her desk were gone, so they must have been thrown out by the cleaning lady. The tacos she had were actually the same kind of tacos she had that morning as leftovers, with a big glass of milk to top them off. Some days she couldn't help herself, this restaurant made amazing tacos and she didn't even mind eating them for two meals in a row. Bite by bite she swallowed the greasy meal, piling its mushed up contents into her stomach. Her gut growled and started to break down her food, combining it with the load of stale tacos and dairy that she ate that morning. Her intestines bubbled as the sloppy mixture began to digest, even as the woman continued to eat.

Groaning gurgles surrounded Alex, shaking his cramped prison with the guttural sounds of his boss's erotic body, working hard to break down her food. The noisy bubbles only got louder and deeper as they went on, like muffled roars from the mass of flesh that was sitting on him. Amy's huge ass rumbled, filling the tiny man's heart with fear. Her anus quivered, slathering its juicy sweat soaked wrinkles against his face. The pressure increased from within, her bodily groans bellowed, and the anus, horrifically, started to pucker.

The massive trembling ring clenched and squeezed, holding itself closed for a few seconds before unleashing the first burst of Amy's gas. A torrent of blazing hot air exploded from her asshole, shooting directly into Alex's quarter-inch body. The storm of noxious gases tore through the woman's giant blubbery ass cheeks, creating thunderclaps of sound. Amy's hefty ass rumbled into the chair, proudly farting for the otherwise empty office to hear. Her anal wrinkles vibrated tremendously into Alex, battering him with their sticky rubbery lumps. The fart was huge and steaming hot, it was being pumped directly from deep inside the Amy's colon. The thong, thin as it was, held Alex in place, forcing him to suffer as the monstrous shithole reverberated into his physique. Afterwards, the heat inside Amy's ass cheeks had tripled, and the stench of her gassy release lingered around him.

Amy finished swallowing another bite of her food and sighed.

"Wow, that one was pretty big! These tacos always give me such strong gas. Oh man!"

She let out another one under her stretched-out skirt. Hot muggy air trumpeted through her hole, violently spurting her toxic smell on top of Alex. He was struggling against her anus, the slobbering sphincter was giving his body a brutal beating. It seemed like his boss's stomach was upset from the meals she ate, the greasy fast food was giving her spicy bouts of gas. He was at the wrong place at the wrong time, where Amy's digestion was at its worst, and her jumbo butt was firing off terrible bubbly farts. The woman's monster anus was writhing and squeezing out hot goo from its wrinkles. Anal juices from the inside of Amy's bowels were being blasted all the way to her already-soaked asshole and wrung out the disgusting folds like ripe fruit. Again the anus puckered, drooling the hot mucus on Alex's face. He could feel her inner ring rumbling, before it unleashed another grueling fart into her chair.

Amy gave the air a whiff, smelling her trademark scent. It was strong enough to make anyone's nose turn, but she was used to it. Gas attacks like this came semi-regularly, and since no one was around she could just let it out freely. She finished off her first taco and unwrapped the next one, starting it with a big bite. Even though these tacos made her stomach churn, she loved their taste too much to stop eating. Her intestines stirred and convulsed from the food, grumbling in disagreement from the woman's eating choices. More gaseous bubbles traveled down her poop chute, collecting bits of slime and filth along the way. Soon her ass was full of hot juicy air that needed to be released. Amy playfully lifted one leg and let it rip.

An enormous eruption of wet farts spewed from her butthole, coating Alex in a sticky blanket of mucus. The rancid muck stuck to his body like webbing and he couldn't breath with it covering his face. The man squirmed under the fat of Amy's cheeks, trying to wipe the shit-smelling goop from his mouth, all the while her giant anus was blasting him with another huge payload of gas. Chunky flud spat out her asshole, splattering his defenseless body. The cascade of wet farts finished and left Alex in a swampy marsh of sweat, muck, slime, and other bits of brown stuff that he didn't want to think about. His boss was so sexy on the outside, how could this be the same body that he used to fantasize about? Was her asshole always this disgusting? As if to mock him, her anus farted again, pounding his body with another huge wet spray of gas.

"Unnnngh, that one really felt good~"

Amy moaned with relief. The pressure inside her continued to build, so letting it out with all these farts was helping her feel better. The smell was only getting worse with each release, and her odor was stinking up the entire office. Amy sighed comfortably and arched her back, leaning her large chest forwards above her keyboard. Her ample booty slid backwards across her chair, pulling her white thong deeper into her already messy crevice. The thin string tightened against her butthole, tickling the voluptuous woman's sensitive pucker before it blurted out another lengthy fart. The potent gas purrred into the seat, and Amy smiled with pleasure.

----

After finishing her shift at work, Amy drove home, with her tiny subordinate still trapped inside her buttcheeks. As soon as she walked through the door she went to go change, to get out of her work attire and get into something more comfortable. She left her bedroom in loose pajamas, a fuzzy pink top with a soft cotton bottom. Her white thong stayed where it was however, lodged deep in her massive ass.

Grabbing a fresh bag of chips and a bottle of soda, Amy jumped to the couch and turned on the TV. She didn't feel like making dinner yet, her lunch was still stewing around inside her, so instead she was just going to have a light snack. Light for her anyway, in cases like this Amy would usually down the whole bottle of soft drink and the entire bag of chips. As she began to munch on the snacks her stomach groaned back to life, bubbling as the remains of her lunch passed through her intestines.

Alex had endured her body's cruel punishment all afternoon. While his boss was calmly working at her desk she would shift around every so often and blast him with another harrowing assault of gas from her gigantic butt. Her asshole had clobbered him silly, leaving him bruised and covered in grime and gunk. Just when he thought he was getting used to the smell, Amy would unload hotter and more potent booty bombs, making him wish he had never made light of what smells came before. This went on for hours until she got home, and he could feel her whole body bouncing as she plopped onto the couch.

The giant globular ass cheeks squished into the couch cushion, cramming Alex even harder against her sweaty bootyhole. The anus twitched on his face, and started to gurgle as she devoured chips up above. Amy leaned over, laying sideways on the couch as she watched her program, pointing her big beautiful behind away from herself. The good news was Alex didn't feel like he was being as crushed as he was before, the bad news was when Amy turned her body over some large bubbles of gas churned past her colon. Multiple spurts of meaty rank farts blared out her pajama-clad butt cheeks, making the soft cotton reek of taco-scented shit. Alex fought the attack head on, enduring huge powerful explosions of gas, so hot they felt like they were burning his skin. The sputtering vibrations of his boss's asshole pulverized his weak miniature body, thrashing him savagely from the simple act of farting.

Amy giggled from how loud her farts were. To her they were amusing, especially the way her round cheeks slapped together. The smell that wafted over to her nose was less funny. Her body had been processing those tacos all afternoon, and now her gas smelled way worse than it did back in her office. The soda and chips bubbled in her stomach combining with her last meal to from a horrible gross concoction. Her huge load of food was heading towards her ass, strong smelly tacos with enough methane to make her feel bloated in her gut. Amy pushed on her small tummy and wrinkled her brow. Shortly after her booty erupted again.

Alex's painful moans were lost to the deafening boom of Amy's butt blasts. The stink coming out of her was getting worse, more rotten and foul than he could handle. It stunk of raw shit, she had to be getting close to letting out her lunch from earlier today. Knowing her tastes, Alex imagined whatever she ate had to be greasy and chunky, and it now was somewhere beyond the puckered hole that was pressed against him. After being subject to her plus-sized ass and her giant-sized farts all afternoon, he was starting to collapse. Even the residual stench of her fart was making him dizzy, he didn't know how much more of this his body could take before giving out. He was battered, smothered, and surrounded by toxic smells. Amy's butt let out a deep groan as it filled with farts once more. The anus domed outwards, mashing Alex into the tight thong. Its wrinkled lips quivered before expanding open and blasting the poor man with a humongous whirlwind of flatulence.

The fart was a long one, the longest Amy had let out all day. It buzzed between her cheeks, droning on and on for several seconds. The grown woman moaned as she let it out, loving how it felt when her gas slowly deflated her bowels. Unholy smells crawled out her farthole, warming the back of her pajamas like a furnace. The thick ass cheeks jiggled, dancing like jello while Alex suffered the monster fart within. The whole thing trailed off with a wet burp at the end, splattering the tiny person's face with wet slime.

Alex could barely wipe himself clean. The lack of oxygen was dangerous, he hadn't tasted clean air in hours. That last fart was brutal, usually Amy's farts were like a punch from a heavyweight boxer, but that droning assault was like being in the ring for a whole 30 seconds. His lungs felt heavy, filled with gas and almost nothing else. He was suffocating in this ass, slowly dying between the plump cheeks of as sexy goddess. One more good fart would do it, another thundering explosion from her asshole felt like it could overpower him past his tiny limits.

Amy's food had become a sloshy mixture of shit and had made its way to her asshole. What laid beyond her gigantic brown anus was a nightmare of runny fecal matter and ripe gas. The next fart was going to be a hot burning one for sure. Her anus would catch the liquidized shit before it made it out of her bowels, but the smell that was about to be unleashed was worse than anything her ass had dealt thus far. The dripping anus was puckering and contracting, using every wrinkle to hold back the horrid mess inside her. Alex look straight into the dank hole and at his demise, pleading for mercy.

"Please... don't..." he said.

His boss's asshole bulged outwards before finally bursting. A massive fart rang out, thick and heavy from her built up meals, pure and explosive. The fleshy anal wrinkles pounded against Alex's head, weakening him for the storm of shit fumes that poured down his throat. Hot burning gas filled his lungs, poisoning his body. It felt like he was on fire from the inside and outside, roasted by the giant fart that had been fermenting for hours. His senses exploded from the overload of stink, Amy's butt blast was so strong that it made his thoughts go blank. The enormous butt cheeks rumbled around him, trembling to let the onslaught of concentrated gas go through. It was all too much for the shrunken man. After being tortured by his boss's awful gas for so long, his body finally gave out and his vision went dark.

"Oh WOW! That was a good one!" Amy remarked, unaware that she had just farted Alex to death.

The smell and sound were both impressive, and her ass felt hotter than ever. Whatever made that fart so much worse than the others, it was burning her thong for sure. She could feel the heat on her anus, the tight booty hole still hot from the gas. Her ass grumbled again, with more air bloating inside her. Amy pushed and let it out, releasing two hot juicy farts on Alex's lifeless body. The shit stirring around inside her finally touched the back end of her asshole and she knew it was time to use the bathroom. It was a commercial so Amy rushed out of her seat and made a beeline to the toilet.

As she pulled down her thong Alex's body remained stuck to her anus. Her ass dropped on the seat with a meaty plop. Amy had to wriggled back and forth to spread her cheeks, they were so huge that they were a pain to wipe clean. With a sigh, she loosened her butt muscles. Her anus widened and unleashed the messy stew of tacos, old milk and snacks that had been permeating through her intestines for hours. The tiny man's body was taken with the sludge and washed down into the water below. A few farts spurted out with her shit, echoing off the porcelain throne. The smell could barely be contained by the bowl and the amount of waste that came out of her wasn't small either. When all was said and done Amy felt refreshed, finally clear of the gastrointestinal problems that had been plaguing her since lunch. She stood up, barely wiped her anus off, and pulled the stained thong back between her ass cheeks. She flushed and then rushed back to the couch, without a clue that she was the reason why Alex wasn't going to show up at work tomorrow.