- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The perspective shifts between the two characters with each paragraph...
Audrey was a happy girl. She had just finished her morning yoga, and decided to go out and check on her garden. She was in her 20s, had a messy bun of golden brown hair, and was grinning. Her athletic frame was clad in yoga shorts and a sports bra. She grabbed her basket and skipped outside.

Tristyn was enjoying her morning too. She had just woken up, and decided to go for a walk. It was nice and sunny out! Suddenly, the ground shook and an enormous girl cane into view. Her massive bare feet stopped directly in front of Tristyn. She was scared and amazed. She went over to to giant toe, poking it. She looked at her own naked foot for comparison. She look up to see the giantess picking things and putting them in her basket. She was humming and dancing. Tristyn smiled and hugged the toe. Suddenly it moved ing the air wiggling! She ran over to a stem and hugged it. The foot lifted into the air over the stem about to step down when the leaves touched her vast sole. The giantess noticed, and picked the stem, revealing a carrot. She put it and it’s passenger into her basket.

Audrey danced out to the garden. The dirt squishing under her bare feet. She stopped and began to pick her vegetables. She loved doing this! She danced, hummed, and sang her tune, wiggling her toes to the rhythm. She moved her foot when something tickled it. She looked down, seeing a carrot! She happily picked it and went to her patio. There she set the basket down, chugged a glass of water, and began munching on her veggies. She picked up the large carrot and started using it like a microphone, singing.

Tristyn watched the giant leave her garden. She looked up at her beaming face. She looked down her body, her perky chest, the valley of her belly, and the pit of her navel, right in front of her. She heard a growl from inside and giggled. This giant girl was so cute! She watched her start her meal, emptying the basket. She then picked up the carrot and held it to her large lips. She began singing! She opened her mouth wide. Tristyn could see it’s interior, her giant white teeth, her moving tongue, wiggling uvula, pieces of plant, and strings of saliva. One snapped, splashing her in the warm liquid. Tristyn was mesmerized. She loved this dinner with a show, even though she was the main course! Somehow she didn’t mind. Finally, the giantess bit down, and the carrot began disappearing. Tristyn was suddenly inside her host’s massive maw! She was coated in spit, moved to the back, and was swallowed down with a massive gulp!

Audrey was satisfied. Her basket was now empty, and she headed back inside, her full belly growling. Surprised, she looks down and wiggles her tummy. She hears the sloshing from inside, giggles, and walks away. Tristyn slid down the slimy throat and landed with a splat. She looked at the pink, moving walls, the mushy food, the liquids. She loved it! Happy she snacked on the food and went for a swim in the juices. This girl’s belly would make a great home. The stomach gurgled in seeming agreement! Everything began to move around as her giantess moved, mixing everything into a tasty shake. Tristyn knew this was going to be a great start to a beautiful relationship!

Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for reading! I hope you liked it! Please leave a review! There’s more to come!