- Text Size +
Jess sat on her daughters bed and guided Chad onto the floor in front of her, his eyes were wide with pure lust.
She spread her legs allowing him to see her panty clad pussy,
“Your knickers are all wet” he said staring straight between her legs.
“Oh I’m extremely horny for you boy” she said seductively, knowing full well why her panties were so wet, she reached down and slide her finger into the side of her underwear and pulled them to the side.
Jess watched as strings of Jax cum extended from her pussy to her knickers,
“Lean forward and have a smell Chad, you can give it a quick lick if you like” she slurred still trying to sound seductive.
The look on Chad’s face was pure disgust as he stared at his girlfriends mother’s hairy vagina, Jax’s cum was mingled through her pubes and leaking from her pussy, the gusset of her panties was full of the man’s load that had fucked her not all that long ago, but Chad had no idea of this.
“What’s all that creamy white stuff” he asked looking a bit confused,
“That my boy is my excitement about having a handsome young fit man like yourself about to eat mature pussy” she said trying not to giggle, she watched as he leaned forward to embrace her aroma, but only screwed his face up as his face got closer.
Jess placed her hand on the back of his head so he couldn’t retreat, she held him there with his face just inches from her well fucked pussy.
“How do I smell” she asked,
“A lot different to Casey” he replied, Jess smiled as she held her daughters boyfriend’s face close to her womanhood.
“You wait till you taste me, I’ll taste a lot better then my daughter” Jess purred,
“Go on, have a lick, you know you want to” Jess said gently pushing his face a little closer.
“I really don’t think I should Miss, I don’t want to cheat on Casey” he said trying hard to wriggle out of his situation,
“Let’s make a deal” Jess said clenching her fingers in his hair and pulling it back so he was looking up at her face.
“Owwww fuck that hurts” he moaned as she held his hair in her fist,
“Stop whinging and listen” Jess snapped spitting into his face as she talked,
“Your going to eat my pussy wether you like it or not, you will do everything I fucking tell you to do and you are going to fuck your girlfriends mother” she sneered down at him pulling his hair a little tighter.
“What do I get out of this” he whimpered wanting to wipe her spit from his face,
“If you do everything I tell you to do and give me what I want I won’t tell my daughter that you tried to fuck me while I was sleeping” she snapped feeling the power course through her vagina, it throbbed as she manipulated this young man that could easily over power her, but she had him right where she wanted him.
“That’s blackmail” he said sounding defeated, she could see in his eyes that she had broken him with her last comment,
“You know Casey will believe me over you” she said smiling at him.
“What do you want me to do Miss” Chad said knowing she had him by the balls,
“Firstly I’ve changed my mind” she said trying to sound sincere, she watched his eyes light up as if she was going to let him off of his duties.
“I want you to call me Mrs Murphy when you address me” she said giggling as his face turned to defeat again.
Jess released her grip on her knickers letting them snap back into place as she laid back on her daughters bed, with her other hand still gripping the boys hair his face was forced hard into her soaking wet panties as she started groping her huge tit with her other hand, both her nipples were as hard as rock as her arousal grew.
“Smell my arousal” she moaned feeling his young face pressing against her throbbing sex through the thin wet fabric of her underwear.
“God you’ve made me so wet Chad, I want you to pull my undies to the side and lick all my juices out of them before you slide them off” she instructed as she released her grip on his hair so she could caress her breasts with both hands.
She felt his fingers tuck into the side of her panties and pull them out, a warm gust of wind breezed over her swollen wet labia, she knew his face was so close to her leaking sex.
Jess heaved herself up onto her elbows to get a glimpse of what her new slave was up to and she was very happy with the obedience of her daughters boyfriend, he was busily licking her juices and Jax’s cum out of the gusset of her soiled panties,
“You are such a good boy, I want you to lick them clean for me” she ordered knowing he had no idea he was eating another young man’s cum.
Once he was done she laid back down and lifted her legs to allow Chad to slip her knickers off with ease, Jess spread her legs and reached down with both hands to feel the back of his head as he breathed his warm breath over her throbbing labia.
“Make me cum Chad” Jess sighed as she pushed his face closer to her hairy messy sex, she grabbed his hair and held his face just short of her swollen cum covered lips,
“What do you say boy” she snapped pulling his hair into her fists.
“I don’t know” he whimpered as he stared into the mess right in front of his face, he could feel the heat emanating from her womanhood, he could smell her arousal, he could almost taste her disgusting looking pussy.
She knew he didn’t want to do this, but she was making him, she had over powered him, he was her dirty little cuckold and she loved the feeling of it.
“Yes Mrs Murphy” she snapped pulling his hair tighter in her grips,
“Yes Mrs Murphy” he said, she could hear the disappointment in his voice, the young boy didn’t want to cheat on her daughter.
Jess loved hearing those words from his young mouth and all she wanted was the lips that those words just passed through on her soaking snatch, she pulled his head towards her and felt his face push against her swollen hairy wet labia.
“Oh god yes” she moaned as she felt his tongue snake it’s way deep inside her cum filled cunt, she started grinding her pelvis on his handsome young face smothering her juices and the cum from the last guy all over his face.
Jess moaned out loud as she released her grip on his head to bring her hands up to caress her voluptuous chest, she pinched her erect nipples between her fat fingers as the young boy lapped at her throbbing sex.
Chad’s fingers spread her hairy messy lips so he could slide his tongue deeper inside her, his nose pressed hard against her swollen clit, it wasn’t going to take much for her to cum in his mouth.
She vigorously groped at one of her tits as she reached down with her other hand to caress the back of his head, for a young boy he was doing an amazing job and she wanted to show her appreciation to her young slave.
“Mmmmm does your girlfriend’s Mum taste good” she moaned as he lapped at her well fucked pussy like a boy on a mission.
She pulled his head back to cease his momentum to give him a chance to reply to her question, she so badly wanted to hear his answer.
“Oh god yes Mrs Murphy” he panted catching his breath, she could feel him pulling on her hand, he was addicted, his hormones had corrupted his senses.
“Do I taste better then your girlfriend” she asked smiling at her vindictive question, wanting to know the burning answer.
“Oh god Mrs Murphy you taste so much better then your daughter” he said with lust in his voice, Jess loved hearing those words and pushed his face back into her moist sticky labia to allow him to continue pleasuring her.
“Mmmmm you can stay here as long as you like Chad and you can continue to date my daughter as long as you be my sex toy” she moaned as the boys tongue flicked at her erect clitoris, his skills were quite good for someone so young and inexperienced and Jess was loving it, she could feel her orgasm building.
“Oh god yes please” he mumbled as he slid his tongue down her sensitive silky flesh between her hairy lips and back into her vagina, sliding it as deep as he could scooping all the juices out of her vaginal canal and into his mouth.
The power overwhelmed her along with having her daughters boyfriends face buried in her hairy messy pussy tipped her over the edge, she grabbed his head with both hands forcing his face hard against her as she sat up wrapped her legs around him and grinded her pelvis on his cute face, her cum came thick and fast filling his mouth with her thick white discharge and the remnants of Jax’s cum.
Her orgasm hit so hard she started squirting clear liquid from her urethra, spraying all over Chads face as his tongue continued to thrash about inside her.