[Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Two years have passed since Grey’s last adventure. Having trained to become a Hunter, Grey suddenly finds his future with The Order put into question. Still plagued with cryptic dreams Grey once again returns to giant territory aiming to reunite with familiar faces as well as uncover the truth of The Giant Queen, her Human Prince and how he fits into everything. 


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Destruction, Fantasy, Giant, Mouth Play, Unaware, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: The Grey Fate Series
Chapters: 10 Completed: No
Word count: 61516 Read: 34631
Published: June 05 2018 Updated: November 03 2018
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Prologue by HuntTheHunter [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2586 words)

Hey, it's been over two years since I posted Fate of a Thief. Now it's sequel time. I intend this one to be long, and not all chapters will involve giants. Like this one. If your only in it for the giant bits thats fine, I'll state before each chapter wether or not giants are invovled. Due to the sheer size I expect this size I expect this story to be I will post chapters in chunks when they are completed before taking what I expect to be more large gaps between the next chunks and side stories. 

I know this is a lot for a chapter note but seeing as it's the first chapter might as well get some of this out of the way. Anyway here' the first chapter to Fate of a Hunter, the next chapter will have giant involvement, and I hope it's worth the wait.

 


 

2. Chapter 1:The Hunt by HuntTheHunter [Reviews - 0] (9409 words)

Hello all, now it's time to get into the action. There will be giantess interactions in this chapter. Anyway have fun and see you at the end chapter notes.


 

3. Chapter 2:The Trail by HuntTheHunter [Reviews - 0] (6278 words)

Well I wanted to get these chapters in before the end of june... end of july works too. These next few chapters will conaint references to giants but focus mostly on the human side of the story. So if your someone just in it for the giant action you can skip ahead to Chapter 5. If not stick around, we'll be doing some world/character building in the mean time. Gotta love those plot set up chapters.


 

 

4. Chapter 3: Meeting in the Night by HuntTheHunter [Reviews - 0] (6221 words)

Now that Grey knows where he is going he must prepare for the road ahead of him. But things never seem to work out as planned. Little prep and fun chapter to write that helps start up the journey. Again no giant action in this chapter. 


 

5. Chapter 4:Nights on the Road by HuntTheHunter [Reviews - 0] (4863 words)

This chapter is going to serve as a bit of a quick overview of some stuff from the last previous story as well as set up some pretty major character stuff. For those of you waiting patiently next chapter will see the return of giants into the story. 


 

6. Chapter 5: Price to Pay by HuntTheHunter [Reviews - 3] (7286 words)

Here it is. The long awaited return back to the home of the giantess Jule. What awaits Nia and Grey inside? For those of you that are here for the giantess stuff here it is. Sorry to keep you waiting. For the people that read through the last chapters I hope you enjoyed it. See you in the end notes. 


 

7. Chapter 6: Night in the Inn by HuntTheHunter [Reviews - 0] (6870 words)

Hello y'all. It hasn't taken me nearly two years to do another post. So that's good news. I was going to post this chapter in a batch with the next three seeing as they are all on their final edits, but I figured why wait and drop this one a little early while I finished up with the rest. So enjoy.


 

8. Chapter 7:In the Garden of Giants by HuntTheHunter [Reviews - 0] (4048 words)

Here it is, the next chapter as promised. This chapter was originally supposed to be combined with the following one but the following chapter got super long[and still is pretty long], so I decided to seperate them. Hope you enjoy. 

 


 

9. Chapter 8:Country Hospitality by HuntTheHunter [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (8260 words)

Now we return to Grey as he now needs to once again avoid becoming dinner for a giant. For those of you who liked the first story and giant interactions this chapter should be up your alley. 

 


 

10. Chapter 9: A Blind Meeting by HuntTheHunter [Reviews - 1] (5695 words)

Here it is the next chapter. Kinda spread this batch out over these last couple weeks but this way I got these chapters out sooner rather than later. Plus is helped motivate me to keep on this. Heck this chapter might have been out sooner if Deltarune did take away a good chunk of my day off on halloween. Oh well. 

For those of your curious this chapter is very plot focused, though it doesn't involve giants through out. Just giving a little peaks into questions that have been looming and inroductions to important events. Hope you enjoy.