- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

At long last I'm wrapping up this story. Sorry it took so long. Thanks for following along for my first story. All the reviews really boosted my confidence. Sarah may make an appearance again. We shall see!

Brian realized he must have passed out because he woke up shivering. He was out of Sarah’s stifling sock and her sweat was rapidly cooling on his exposed skin. Brian didn’t know how long he had been out for, but he quickly deduced he was on a coffee table. A long expanse of dark wood stretched in every direction; Brian could barely make out the edges. In the distance he heard laughter and shouting and then he remembered brunch and the threats from Sarah’s friends.

Brian decided he needed to take his chance and began sprinting to what he thought was the closest edge. He reckoned a fall would kill him, but he had to take the risk—and he figured a death of his own accord would be better than whatever torture Sarah and her evil friends had planned for him.

The speck-sized man lowered his head and sprinted hard, ignoring the burning in his legs. What was an inconsequential length for a goddess like Sarah was a full-on workout for Brian.

As Brian neared the edge a giant boot sole slammed down in front of him, sending him toppling onto his back. He peered up the giant brown boot to see Sarah glaring down at him. She had her right arm resting on her legging-clad knee and her brunette hair fell around her face as she narrowed her eyes on Brian.

“Going somewhere?”

Brian got to his feet and made his way over to the edge.

“Go ahead and try it,” Sarah said, punctuated by a haughty laugh. “You’ll probably end up crippled on my carpet. I won’t even give you a mercy stomp. You’ll slowly waste away until I vacuum you up one day. Who knows how long that would be? A couple of days maybe?”

Brian hesitated, imagining the humiliating agony of that death; a living corpse on Sarah’s floor, ignored while she went about her perfect life.

“Orrrrr,” Sarah interrupted Brian’s waking nightmare. “You can try one more time to win your freedom! My squad thinks you can’t handle them, but I think they’re wrong. I bet you’re pretty tough.”

Brian backed away from the edge. He knew Sarah was just toying with him, but the pull of hope was too much.

“Girls, come on over, the speck is awake!”

All of a sudden three gorgeous women came bounding towards Brian, a storm of leggings and bouncing hair.

“Ohmygod, he’s so small.

“I really want to stomp him flat.”

“I want him to die trapped in my leggings.”

Sarah smiled and looked down at Brian. “It’s only fair that we give this bug a chance to win his freedom.”

“This bug doesn’t deserve it,” Kim sneered. “He deserves to get stomped under my boot.”

“You say that about everyone,” Brittany chimed in. “But it would be amazing to destroy this little fucker.”

“Hey, I sat on a guy back at the restaurant, so if you want him, he’s all yours,” said Megan, looking over her shoulder at her ass. “Haha, no trace of him at all!”

“Then it’s settled!” Sarah said clapping. “Brian, you’ll face off against Brittany.”

Brian didn’t know what “face off” meant but he didn’t like it and he didn’t like his chances. Brittany was a sight to behold. She had long blond hair, falling around the shoulders of her tight sweater. Brian’s eyes traveled down to her long legs, clad in gray leggings. The leggings were pulled under her heel and tucked into her pristine white Chucks, making her mile-long legs look even longer. She took a step forward and kneeled in front of the table, dropping her chin right in front of Brian. And then she blew. Hard. Brian flew back, tumbling end over end across the table. The only response was raucous laughter.

“The game is hide-and-seek,” said Sarah. “Brian, I’m going to put you down somewhere in the apartment and you’ll have 10 minutes to hide. After that, Brittany can find you. When she does she can kill you however she pleases. Nod if you understand.”

Sarah peered in closer to Brian and saw him nod.

“Perfect!”

Brian braced for Sarah to make him smaller, but it never happened, instead, she once again licked her finger and used it to pick him up.

“Brittany, close your eyes and sit on the couch while I move Brian.”

Sarah then carried Brian across the apartment. Stopping in the middle of the kitchen floor she kneeled down and placed Brian in the middle of the hardwood. Brian began to protest but realized it was futile. His heart sank even further when he realized that Sarah now held a small bottle of glue in her hand. She rolled him onto his side with her fingernail and then applied a long line of glue down his back. She rolled him back over and pressed down making sure Brian was fully adhered to the floor.

“Good luck, bug,” said Sarah rising back to her full height, her titanic riding boots on either side of the unfortunate speck. “It was fun playing with you, but frankly this is more time than I usually devote to my tinies.”

Brian struggled to move, but was stuck fast to the floor. He flailed his arms and cried. This wasn’t fair.

“Pretty soon you’ll be a smear on Brittany’s shoes and I’ll go on living my perfect life,” Sarah said, laughing at Brian’s pathetic attempts to free himself. “I’ll always remember you though, as the most pathetic man I’ve ever encountered. I don’t think I’ve destroyed anyone as quickly as you.”

With that, Sarah turned on her heel and left.

“Fuck the ten minutes, Brittany, starting hunting now!”

Brittany shot up from the couch and began running around the apartment. She scoured the living room, then the bathroom, then the bedroom, all while Sarah, Kim, and Megan cheered her on.

“Find the little fucker,” Kim said. “I want to see him smeared against those Chucks!”

Sarah just sat on the couch and laughed. She’d have to involve her friends more often.

“Found him!” Brittany shrieked. “Only took 90 seconds to find this loser!”

The girls rushed into the kitchen to see Brittany standing over Brian, tapping her right foot perilously close to his body.

“You win!” Sarah said. “Dispose of him however you’d like.”

Brittany reached down and tore him from the floor. The glue had been enough to hold Brian, but it gave way at the slightest effort from Brittany. An inaudible scream escaped his mouth as he left a shred of nearly invisible skin on the kitchen floor.

Brittany eyed her prey with a smile.

“I learned this one from Sarah,” she said. “But I’m adding my own twist.”

She sat down and used her left hand to loosen her right shoe, while still holding Brian in her right hand. She then pulled the heel of her legging away from her socked foot and dropped Brian inside. Brittany let the elastic go and it snapped shut, trapping Brian against the sock, just like Sarah had done a few days ago. Brittany then slowly put her right shoe back on and stood to her full height.

Brian was panicking as Brittany stood perfectly still. His back was in agony and he didn’t know how much more torture he could take. Then he felt Brittany’s foot rising.

The smiling blonde brought her leg up high, so her foot was above her other knee. Then she looked at the other girls and stomped. Hard. Then again and again.

The first stomp broke most of Brian’s bones. The second stomp killed him. Everything thereafter was gratuitous.

Brittany stomped a dozen times, giggling the entire time. She then sat back down, and repeated the process with her shoe. She peeled back her legging and showed her white sock to the girls. A barely perceptible red splotch was there in the center of her heel. All the girls cracked up laughing.

Brittany pulled her legging back over heel and slipped her foot back in the shoe. Brian’s blood would eventually be washed away in an unremarkable load of laundry.

As Brittany stood up, Sarah’s phone buzzed. She looked down and started giggling.

“I can’t believe my luck. Two guys just signed up for tomorrow night’s class.”