- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Something quick and dirty since I haven't updated in a while.

Brian squirmed under Sarah’s toes as she and her friends dined on avocado toast and drank mimosas. Trapped in her uncomfortably hot wool sock, he could only hear the dull roars of laughter above. He assumed they were talking about him, which only added to his humiliation. Occasionally, Sarah would flex her toes, gripping Brian’s body and then releasing it. Sometimes she’d shrink him and grow him, just to fuck with him.

“So, how is the little speck doing?” Kim asked as she leaned towards Sarah.

“He’s in my boot,” Sarah said nonchalantly, drawing laughter from around the table. “I gave him a chance to earn his freedom, but he failed miserably, of course.”

“Can we see him?” asked Brittany, a leggy blonde, and fellow Pure Barre teacher.

A wicked smile crept across Sarah’s face.

“Should we go back to my place?” she asked the group. Visions of Brian’s torture at the feet of her squad filled her mind. “Imagine his horror as he faces an army of giant booted women.”

“Ohmygod, yes,” Kim practically shouted. “God, I just want to stomp another little bug,” she said, grinding her booted foot against the floor.

“Do you think he can hear us down there?” asked Megan, leaning down to Sarah’s boot, her red hair falling around the toe. “Hey, speck, we’re gonna stomp the shit out of you.”

What had been a dull roar for Brian suddenly turned into crystal clear surround sound. He heard every word of Megan’s declaration and his heart began pounding. Just then his world expanded.

“Smaller,” Sarah said, eliciting giggles from the table. “Just need to remind him how helpless he is.”

The woman paid their check and filed out of the restaurant, toward Sarah’s car. As they were walking, Megan felt a lingering gaze on her Lululemon-clad ass. “Ugh, perverts,” she mumbled.

“What’s up?” asked Sarah, coming to a halt and turning, the heels of her riding boots scraping on the sidewalk. Megan just motioned with her eyes to two guys sitting alone on the restaurant’s patio. They were older, in their 40s, and downing Bud Lites as they shamelessly gawked at Sarah’s squad.

Sarah coolly walked over. The men were still alone. She pulled up a chair and sat down, crossing one legging clad leg over the other. Kim, Megan , and Brittany quickly came up behind her, forming a shield so the men couldn’t be seen.

“Like what you see?” Sarah asked, leaning forward. The men were dumbstruck that this beautiful woman was even talking to them. “Well? You just like to stare, huh?”

Sarah smiled to herself and suddenly the men disappeared. They were now standing speck-sized on their chairs. She placed the heels of her booted feet on each chair and swayed her feet to side-to-side. The boots were skyscrapers to the little runts.

“I was going to stomp them, but that doesn’t seem fitting, does it,” Sarah said, turning to her friends. “Have a seat, ladies!”

Sarah slid her feet off the chair. The bug-sized man were panicking. As they ran for their lives, Sarah kept shrinking them, erasing any chance of escaping their crushing fate. Suddenly Megan collapsed into the right chair, her ass obliterating the man once sitting there. She slowly ground her butt side-to-side.

“He’s so small, he won’t even stain,” Sarah laughed. “I’m always looking out for your leggings, girls.”

On the left chair, the other man was still sprinting for his life. Without a word, Kim walked over and stomped her right boot on top of him.

“Ahhh,” she exhaled. “I needed that.”

“Okay, time for the main act,” Sarah said, looking down at her boot.

The woman left the patio and walked toward Sarah’s car, their minds racing over the prospect of torturing Brian.