- Text Size +

Sarah rubbed the sleep out of her eyes as she rolled over to check her phone.

10:15.

She smiled  to herself and giggled softly. Brian had been trapped under the glass for almost 12 hours while Sarah slept soundly.

She was in no rush to get out of bed, stretching her arms above her head, and then picking up her phone to casually scroll through social media and her texts. Sarah had been bombarded with texts from women in Pure Barre class, inquiring about the fate of the little runt. She began to touch herself through her leggings as she read through the texts, reliving her humiliation and domination of Brian.

“That was amazing last night. Hope you gave him a good stomping when you got home.”

“Is he still alive? Did you make him even smaller?”

“I have a few guys I want you to shrink…do you take requests?!?”

Sarah paused her self-pleasure because she suddenly had the urge to inflict more torture upon Brian. She threw back the covers, and rolled out of bed, tapping her feet along the floor until she found her fluffy slippers, sliding her feet inside. She calmly strolled into her living room, smiling as she noticed Brian curled up in the fetal position under the glass.

Sarah ever so gently laid down on her stomach and peered inside the glass. The little bug was fast asleep.

With a wicked grin, Sarah whispered, “Smaller” and watched Brian dwindle. She repeated the simple command a few more times, as Brian quickly became the size of a grain of rice. He was still asleep.

Sarah rose back up to her full height, raised her right foot high, and then stomped it down. Hard. Right next to the glass. Brian bolted awake.

“Nap time is over, speck,” Sarah said, coldly, before she took her slipper clad foot and used it to push Brian’s glass prison across the living room floor. What was a simple movement for Sarah was a rude awakening for Brian. The glass slid across the floor, eventually slamming into the leg of a coffee table. Brian smashed hard against the side of the glass as he heard Sarah’s booming footsteps coming towards him.

“Pathetic. Imprisoned by a juice glass,” Sarah said, scowling down at Brian. She bent down and lifted the glass off of him. Brian instantly realized she had shrunk him. He looked up as the top of her Ugg slipper towered over him.

“I have brunch plans with my girlfriends this morning,” Sarah nonchalantly told Brian. “This is good for you, because it means I won’t be killing you, yet. I’m also nice, so I’m going to give you your first chance to win your freedom.”

That caught Brian’s attention as he craned his neck upward as Sarah crouched down over him. She then sat down on her butt, splaying out her giant legs on either side of Brian. He was in awe as he looked at her shapely legs clad in tight leggings. Sarah reached over and removed her right slipper, dropping it in front of Brian.

“Here’s the deal. I’m going to place you at the toe of my slipper while I shower. If you can make it out, before I get back, I’ll re-enlarge you and you can go on your way—humiliated but alive. If you don’t, then you get to hang out in my sock all day. Do we have a deal?”

Brian was talking, but Sarah realized he was too small to hear. She sighed as she made him bigger.

“What are you saying?”

“Do I have a choice?”Brian yelled up at Sarah.

“Of course. You could just sit here in your juice glass all day if you really want. Are you afraid you’ll lose? I don’t even have big feet and I take long showers,” Sarah said, suppressing a giggle.

“You’ll really let me go?” Brian asked.

“Scout’s honor,” Sarah said.

“O…Okay,”Brian said.

“Yay!” Sarah said as she picked up Brian and dropped him in the slipper. “Cozy in there?”

Brian nodded.

“Okay, I’m going to count from 10 and then you can try and escape, while I run to the shower,” Sarah said. “10, 9, 8…hmm.”

Brian’s blood ran cold. He knew what was coming and his heart sank.

“This is too easy,” Sarah said. She lowered her head so she was peering right into the slipper, and gleefully yelled, “Smaller, smaller, smaller, smaller, smaller.”

She kept going until Brian disappeared from view.

Sarah had made Brian utterly speck sized. The fluffy fur of the slipper now towered over him.

Sarah happily removed her socks and stuffed both of them into the slipper, further sealing Brian’s fate.

“Good luck, speck!” She yelled out before going into the shower.

Sarah returned an hour later, clad in black leggings and a red flannel shirt. She was carrying a pair of black brown boots and a pair of white wool socks. She sat on the couch and pulled on her left sock over her leggings, then the left boot, so the tip of her sock just poked over the top.

She then walked over to the slipper, where Brian was still trapped.

“Guess I win,” Sarah said, stomping her booted foot next to the slipper. She bent down and removed the socks, then picked up the slipper and tilted it until Brian came tumbling out into her palm. He was about half the size of a grain of rice. “So far I lead 2-0,” Sarah said to Brian. “We’re just getting started, though, so there’s more chances for my lead to grow. I don’t think you’ll be doing much growing though. Hope you like brunch!”

Without another word she lifted up her other sock and dumped Brian inside. Sarah hummed happily as she sauntered back to the couch, slid on the sock, and then put on her boot. She wasn’t sure, but she thought she could feel Brian right under her toes.

Sarah grabbed her purse and keys and walked out the door.