- Text Size +
Brian was struggling to comprehend everything that had happened to him.

Forty-five minutes ago he had walked into the Pure Barre class hoping to meet some women. Now, he was trapped against some woman’s sock. It had taken Sarah less than an hour to destroy his life.

Brian drifted in and out of consciousness as the class went on around him. He heard the pulsing of music and Sarah’s encouragement to the rest of the class. He occasionally felt her wiggle her feet or flex her toes, but otherwise he was completely ignored. Brian had long since given up screaming as he knew it was futile. He could barely move; the hem of Sarah’s legging had him trapped snugly against her sock. It was humiliating.

Worse, Brian still had a raging erection because he had been unable to cum in Sarah’s hand. Now he was trapped with no relief. He hated himself for being so turned on, but the way she had so confidently cut him down to size was irresistible. Brian imagined Sarah’s smug satisfaction knowing that she had given him the worst case of blue balls imaginable. She’d crush him to death without giving him the satisfaction of an orgasm.

Suddenly the music stopped. Brian realized the class was over, and his heart began to beat rapidly.

“She’s going to stand up and squash me,” thought Brian.

But she didn’t. Brian heard Sarah call out for her slippers. And then his world shifted as she slid the slipper on her foot and stood up. He felt immense pressure, but he was still alive. Then he felt the foot lift up and a finger tapped his body. Without a word, Sarah’s foot slipped back into the slipper and she began walking.

The soft fur of the slipper provided some cushioning for Brian, but every step was torture, physically and mentally. He was sure his body was going to explode. And he had to grapple with the fact that he had basically been reduced to some woman’s sock lint.

Brian didn’t know how he survived, but he did. Now he was wondering what else Sarah had in store for him.

------

Sarah couldn’t contain her excitement as she pulled into her driveway. Initially she hadn’t given a shit whether Brian survived, but now she wanted to have some fun.


Sarah turned off her car and slid her foot out of her slipper. She slowly peeled back the bottom of her legging and was delighted to see Brian still intact.

“Nap time is over,” Sarah said as she once again licked her finger and tapped Brian’s miniscule body. She raised him up to her smiling face, relishing in his fear. She dug through her purse and finally pulled out a pill bottle. She discarded the contents and then unceremoniously dropped Brian inside.

“Don’t even think of fucking touching yourself,” Sarah said. “I’ll know if you jerk off and I’ll rip your legs off and leave you to die in there.”

She then sealed the pill bottle, tossed it in her purse, and walked inside.

Sarah dumped the bottle on her kitchen counter and went to take a shower. She knew Brian must be terrified, and she wanted that fear to marinate while she went about her routine. An hour later she padded into the kitchen, opened the pill bottle, and dumped Brian onto the floor.

Brian struggled to get his bearings. He didn’t how long he’d been in the pill bottle. And as soon as he looked up he was met with a wall of wool. He craned his neck to see Sarah’s immense form. She was wearing thick gray wool socks, blue leggings pulled over her heels, and a form-fitting sweatshirt. Even in this casual attire, Sarah looked like a goddess to Brian.

Then she raised her right foot and stomped.

Then the left foot.

Then the right.

And the left.

This went on for a minute as Brian cowered in fear. He just heard Sarah laughing hysterically above.

To Brian, they were cataclysmic booms. To Sarah, she was just casually lifting her feet up and down. Sarah began to get moist again as her simple action caused so much terror. She tucked her hand inside her leggings and began to slowly finger herself.

“God, you’re pathetic,” Sarah said, pausing her self-pleasure, as she crouched down to take a closer look at Brian. “I met you, what, three hours ago? And now I own your fucking life.”

She turned on a heel and walked into the kitchen, Brian gawking at her long legs as she did so.

Sarah returned a moment later with a small juice glass and a roll of tape.

“Lay on your back,” she commanded.

Brian did nervously.

"Hmmm, you need to be a bit bigger for what I have planned," Sarah mused as Brian quickly grew to three inches. "Don't get used to this. You'll be speck sized again soon enough.

Brian then felt a strip of tape go across his body. Then another for good measure, firmly taping him to the ground. He couldn’t move his arms or legs.

“This way you can’t get yourself off tonight,” Sarah said. Then with an evil smile she slowly pulled off her sweatshirt revealing her toned belly and giant breasts. She crouched down over Brian. “This must be torture, huh? I bet you’d give anything to cum right now, right?”

Deep down Brian knew she was toying with him, but he wanted some relief before Sarah ended his life. So, he enthusiastically nodded his head.

Sarah just blew him a kiss and then all of a sudden slammed the juice glass down on top of him. Through the blurry glass Brian saw her rise back to her full height and put back on her sweatshirt. He couldn't believe it. She had just trapped him under a glass.

Then he saw her socked foot on top of the glass, and then heard passionate moans. Sarah was standing on top of him, fingering herself--giving herself the pleasure she so enjoyed denying Brian.

It didn't take Sarah long to cum as she replayed in her mind how she'd humiliated the little runt at her feet. Waves of pleasure shot through her body as she contemplated further ways to torture Brian.

Eventually she lifted her foot off the glass with a satisfied sigh.

“Night, bug. Tomorrow we’re going to play a game, and I really like to win.”