- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Was thinking this would be a one-shot deal, but people seem to like it so let's see what happens. Definitely an action-packed transition chapter while I plot next moves. FYI, don't expect much beyond feet-related torture. I'm kind of writing this on the fly, so definitely leave reviews!

 

-----------------

As Sarah drove home with Brian trapped under her leggings her thoughts drifted to the previous men she had shrunk and tortured.

One of her favorites was the guy who came to class solely because he had a crush on Kim. The little prick tried to ask Kim out in front of her at the end of class. Kim simply started laughing hysterically and shot Sarah a knowing look.

Before the guy could even say anything, Sarah sultrily walked towards him. "Big mistake," she said, before leaning in close to his ear and just whispering. "Time to get really small, you pest."

Sarah stepped back and the guy had seemingly disappeared. "Shit, maybe I made him too small."

Kim had sat down to pull on her Hunter boots before going out into the snow, but now got up and stood next to Sarah. She was about the same height as Sarah, decked out in gray leggings, and now wearing wool socks that just popped over the top of her boots. She had on a puffy Canada Goose jacket.

They both scanned the dark floor for any signs of the little runt.

"Oh, he's right there!" Kim shouted.

The ant-sized man was desperately sprinting across the carpeted floor.

Kim raised up her boot to stomp him, but Sarah yelled at her to wait.

"I want to watch!"

She giddily laid down on her stomach, her eyes glued to the man. This entire time he had been running, but had barely made it more than a foot.

Sarah rested her head in her hands and playfully kicked her legs with excitement. She was wearing her favorite red leggings, pulled almost to the tips of her toes for extra coziness on a chilly winter day. She hadn't anticipated getting to torture some worthless guy today, so this was all a bonus. 

"Hey, bug," Sarah shouted, realizing she had never learned his name. "Look up."

He stopped in his tracks only to see Kim balanced on one leg, the giant rubber sole of her right boot hanging above.

"Can I do it already?" Kim asked, almost bored. "I'm supposed to meet my boyfriend for coffee in 10 minutes."

"Stomp away!" Sarah said with a wide grin.

The little guy started sprinting again, but it was futile. Kim's boot flew down and smeared him to the bottom. She barely even broke her stride as she headed to the door, pausing to look back and smile at Sarah.

"This is more fun than a girl should have," Sarah said, as she stood back up. "Hey, what was his name?"

Kim shrugged. "Do you know the names of ants you step on?"


Sarah laughed. "You are the perfect ice queen."

Sarah's thoughts turned back to Brian as she neared her house. She picked up her phone and called her boyfriend. "Hey, I had an exhausting class tonight, is it cool if we skip dinner?"

"Of course," he said. "Get some rest, babe."

Sarah hung up the phone and smiled. Her mind was racing with ideas.