- Text Size +

Calling Sister From The Backdoor

"Come on, come on. where is it?"

Todd was rummaging through his sister's room, looking for her phone. There was an embarrassing photo that she'd been blackmailing him with for weeks, and he had to delete it. That's how the two of them were, they were never on the best of terms. Years of pranks and arguments made them natural enemies, and this was just another incident to add to the pile.

Just as Todd was done digging through every pocket of her shorts that had been lying around the room, he heard a sound. The bathroom door had opened and footsteps were softly thumping on the floor, approaching the room.

"Shit! She's done already?!" he thought to himself.

There was nowhere to go, and her closet was too cluttered to hide in. He was screwed!

Suddenly his head rushed with a sense of vertigo, like he had just been smacked from behind with a baseball bat. Everything went blurry and when his sight returned, the room seemed much bigger. His sister's bedroom had grown immense in size, her door was miles away, and her discarded clothing were piled as high as mountains. Todd was bewildered by the sight, until he realized it wasn't the room that had gotten bigger, he had mysteriously shrunk! How could something like that happen?! His clothes had shrunken too, but not exactly in proportion to his body. His pants were extremely baggy and hard to hold up, and his shirt was more like a loose poncho. Taking his phone out from his pocket, he checked to see if it still had any signal.

Suddenly the huge door to the room swung open. An accompanying gust of air nearly knocked Todd off his feet. His sister Annie walked in, enormous in size, and wearing nothing but a towel. She had just finished having a shower and came to get dressed. Todd was so small now that she didn't see him, and her face was so high up that he could barely see it either. He was lucky in the way that she didn't find him snooping around her room, but now he had a whole new predicament to worry about.

Annie's footsteps shook the ground he stood on, like she was a thundering giant. As soon as she closed the door the towel came off, exposing her glorious naked body. Todd's jaw nearly hit the floor. In the years after they had stopped taking baths together, his big sister had grown a curvaceous, erotic body. As much as he hated to admit it, he was still a red-blooded male, and his giant naked sister looked extremely hot. Her large juicy breasts wobbled as she moved, still slightly wet from the shower. Drips of water slid past her tender pink nipples, rolling down the curves of her boobs and dropping to the floor.

Her foot, the size of a building compared to him, swung by overhead. Todd flinched, thinking he would be crushed, but it planted down on the floor beside him. The other foot followed suit, leaving the small boy between her legs. Annie simply stood there, going through her wooden drawer for some fresh clothes. Her tiny brother looked up and was greeted to the sight of her magnificent ass. Annie's butt was bigger than most, and staring at the rounded mass from underneath Todd could see how her plump pale cheeks stuck out from her hips. They were big and jiggly, perfect for grabbing with both hands and squeezing. Hidden from the light was her dark crotch, barely visible between the meat of her thighs, with its juicy lips squished together.

"Oops."

Annie's voice suddenly spoke. A giant clump of cloth plummeted from above, landing straight on Todd. Apparently his sister dropped it while going through her clothes. Todd wrestled with the cloth, not knowing what it was. It was less like a sheet, and more like a tangle of long sashes. Annie's hands came to unravel it as her feet slipped between the gaps. Todd held on to the cloth for dear life, if he slipped off there was a good chance he'd be stepped on. It was a wide line of fabric, slightly wider than his body, like a bridge being lifted between her legs. Her giant hands began to pull the cloth upwards, the accelerating force kept his back pinned to the fabric. Looking straight ahead he saw her humongous ass getting closer. He was in her thong!

The bulbous buttcheeks seemed to grow in size as he approached, getting bigger and bigger as he went up. He was going to be swallowed between them if he didn't get out of here! He tried to fight back, roll to one side and maybe jump off. Then he looked down. The drop was ridiculous, like falling off a skyscraper. He hesitated. That moment of doubt cost him however, as he turned around to see the massive buttcrack engulf him. His sister's blubbery buttcheeks devoured the thong, swallowing it deep into her ass crack. Her skin was smooth and warm, and still slightly wet from the shower. The wafting scent of her body got heavier as the thong carried him in, but not nearly as heavy as her plump walls of flesh. Annie began to wiggle her behind as she pulled the thong up, cutely dancing to get it all the way into her crack. Todd tried to fight back, he flailed and struggled, but the overwhelming walls shifted him all over the place. With the thong pulling him and the ass shifting back and forth, his oversized clothes slipped off him body, leaving him totally naked. He felt his sisters warmth against his skin, the giant embrace of her booty wrapping around him until he slammed into a rubbery surface.

One touch was all he needed to figure out where he was. The elastic but firm skin, not to mention the smell, this was definitely Annie's asshole. He wanted to recoil away in disgust, but it was no use, the thong has him crammed directly against it. Even after having a shower the smell was intense, an earthy, rank scent clung to her backdoor. Todd nearly gagged in disgust, this isn't where he thought he'd end up today. Pinned to his sister's huge anus without her even knowing. It was dark and hard to get his bearings, so he used the phone that was still in his hand as a light. The bright white flash illuminated the ass around him, and he was able to see his big sisters anus in great detail. It looked incredible, a giant aperture of skin that was more wide than he was tall. Her anal skin was stained brown after years of use, and he could see small flecks of filth and grime shimmering between the folds. Annie's wrinkles were big and puffy, each one thicker than the size of his arm. They shifted eerily as she walked and Todd could feel them faintly pumping with the rhythm of her heartbeat.

It was gross, and he needed to find a way out before things got even worse. Stuck under her giant thong however, there wasn't much he could do. Maybe if he made her asshole itchy she would check to see what was bothering her. Todd looked at the large wrinkled pucker and sighed. He didn't want to have to touch it any more than he already had... but he had no other choice. Reluctantly, he started massaging it with his palms, lightly kneading the oily flesh like it was dough. His meager motions didn't do much however, as the giantess had no reaction. Cringing, he stuck his hands between her dirty crevices and started to jerk them around. He felt caked in sweat and slime on his fingertips, it was disgusting. Still, he kept going, and jabbed with his knees for good measure. This time, his action were enough to alert his sibling.

"Ugh." Annie said, as she was getting her shirt on.

Todd felt her body shift and had a second of high spirits. As gross as it was, it worked! Then a monumental force slammed into him from behind as Annie yanked on her thong. She was trying to get rid of her itch by pulling her underwear deep into her ass crack over and over. The stretched out fabric jammed Todd into her backside, wiping him up and down her repulsive anus. The heavy smell of ass and salty sweat rubbed into his body, as vigorously as he rubbed into hers. Pathetically her tried to stop himself from being scrubbed against her shithole, but he was powerless to fight back. All his movements had done was aggravate his sister even more.

She let go of the thong, letting it snap back against her huge booty. Todd was rubber-banded with a driving force and jammed feet-first into her asshole. Horrifyingly, his feet slipped inside! He wriggled and kicked to escape but the anus held on hard to anything that passed inside. As if that wasn't bad enough Annie's massive finger came to join in on the action. It hammered down, straight on his puny head. He screamed in terror, but the curious finger kept digging around, trying to find the source of its master's itching. Carelessly it pushed against the thong, sending the tiny boy underneath up his own sister's asshole. The mighty anus swallowed his legs, and was ready to have even more. Todd freaked out, he was going to be devoured by his sister's ass if she didn't stop soon. He held his breath, waiting for the moment when it happened, but astoundingly the finger retreated. He had stopped moving and she didn't feel any more itching anymore, so her finger had simply left. Todd let out a sigh of relief.

He was glad that he wasn't sent all the way up her hole, but the situation was still looking grim. Annie's enormous anus had taken him in all the way to his waist, and wasn't willing to let go. He tried slipping out, grabbing onto the thong, and pulling with his arms, but no matter what he did her ass would clench down on his hips. If he struggled too much he was worried her finger might come back for a round two, and then he'd surely be screwed. But if he waited, then Annie's shifting underwear might just finish the job on it's own. And then there's the option where he waited for the rest of the day... until when she had to use the toilet. That would be the worst one of all.

There was one more thing he could do. Looking at the phone in his hand, he had one last chance to get out of here. As much as he didn't want Annie to find him in this predicament, his safety was more important. He had to call her and tell her what happened.

Annie's phone rang. She went across the room to get it, swishing her large buttcheeks over Todd as she walked. She frowned when she saw the screen display his name, she was hoping it was one of her friends. Swiping the red icon, she hung up on him.

Todd heard the automated voice and angrily hung up. He shouldn't have been so surprised, it was Annie after all. Persistently, he called again.

"God, WHAT?!" Annie yelled into the speaker. He could hear her voice shouting through the phones earpiece and also muffled outside her ass.

"Heyyyy... um, I don't really know how to explain this, but promise you won't be mad, okay?" Todd said. He wanted to ease her into this, so she wouldn't get pissed off and leave him stranded inside her ass.

"Ugh, what did you do?"

"Okay, okay, hear me out. This is going to sound crazy, but what I'm about to say is 100% true, alright? You should probably sit- actually, no, don't sit down. Just listen. I was inside you room and-"

"URGH! I told you SO many times to stay out of my room! You never listen to me! I never go into YOUR room but you always come into mine whenever you want-"

"ANNIE!" he shouted. "I'm sorry, we can talk about it after but right now I'm in serious trouble! I was in your room and I... well uh... I sort of... shrunk?"

"..."

"Annie?"

"Okay, so you 'shrunk'? Then after that you fought off the evil snake monster and saved the mouse kingdom, right? Seriously bro, don't waste my time with your stupid prank calls, I'm tired of-"

"No, I'm dead serious! I actually shrunk! To the size of a penny, maybe even smaller!"

"Uh-huh."

Annie looked almost bored. Out of all the stupid calls her brother had bugged her with, this was probably one of the dumbest. Did he actually expect her to go along with this? Was it a set-up to some elaborate joke?

"Alright, so where are you now then, if you're half an inch tall or whatever?"

"..."

"Hellooooo?"

He had to tell her. She'd hang up if he didn't.

"Your ...anus."

"What?"

"I'm stuck to your anus..." he repeated.

"What the fuck?! That's fucking sick Todd! You're a real piece of shit you know that?! I can't believe you're wasting my time with this bullshit, what the hell is wrong with you?!"

"It wasn't on purpose! I got all tangled up inside of your underwear and then you put it on!"

Annie was taken aback.

"What the fuck? He has a whole story that goes along with this too?" she thought to herself. Curious, she started to listen to the rest of the story.

Todd explained what had happened in detail. Fumbling his way into her thong, getting pulled up into her huge ass, even getting pushed against her butthole. He tried to be as convincing as possible, and didn't skimp on the gross parts.

"So let me guess..." Annie said "After that, when I went to itch my butt I ended up accidentally crushing my poor little brother? Right into my asshole?"

"Yes!" Todd replied. "That's when your anus started to grab onto my legs. The thong jammed me against the middle of your hole and then your finger came down and it ..."

He droned on and on with the story. Annie had stopped getting dressed and was just listening to him go.

"Man, he usually doesn't put this much thought into his lies. This whole shrinking thing... could this be a fetish of his? Is he trying to roleplay with me or something?"

She was kind of bored and had nothing better to do so she stayed on the phone. It sounded like her brother was going to keep talking about this so she decided to lie down on her bed. Todd felt her body start to move. He was in for a world of hurt when she dropped on top of her bed ass-first, crushing him underneath her meaty globes. Of course, she used both palms to cushion her fall and crawl around on her bed, clutching the phone in her hand while she did it. Todd's pained grunts went unheard as her fat ass shimmied around the mattress, his oblivious sister getting herself comfortable. She laid down against her pillow, propping her legs up with her knees bent, and her thighs spread open a little. This gave Todd a little bit of relief, he wasn't being totally crushed by the weight of her legs this way, and her asshole was facing straight ahead, to the other side of the room. If her butt wasn't so ample he might have been able to see through her thong, but he wasn't so lucky. His sister's huge butt cheeks were so big that they had just enough flesh to keep him closed off from the outside world.

Annie leaned her head back into the pillow. She was laying down in just her loose t-shirt and thong, like she was a jobless recluse or something. Bringing the phone back up to her ear, she noticed her brother had stopped talking. He was too busy catching his breath from the beating she had unwittingly given him. Still wondering where his made-up story was going, she spoke.

"Okay, so describe it."

"What?"

"My anus. It's giant right? What's it like?"

Todd felt like he had a chance to get saved, Annie was really listening to him. Maybe if he was convincing enough she might realize he was actually telling the truth.

"Um, it's really big. Like really REALLY big. Right now it's all the way around my waist so imagine how big that is, okay? And the wrinkles go all the way out past my reach. If I lean over and try to stretch my arms as far as possible I still can't make it out of the rim. The wrinkles are big and lumpy, kind of like... in the shape of a pizza pie only made of skin. The surface is slimy, touching it I can feel all the built up ...stuff and dried out sweat. Every time you walk around the hole squeezes me a bit, hugging my pelvis. What else, um... it's very warm! Like really hot and muggy! The air is almost like a sauna and it tastes like ass. Your smell is really strong, I mean I've smelt your farts before but this is really bad! It's the hole you shit from everyday so of course it smells like crap."

"Hmm, he's really good at this roleplaying stuff, he's thought everything out." Annie thought to herself as he went on.

The way he was talking about it almost seemed like it could actually happen. What if someone had shrunk smaller than an inch and got trapped in her anus? It would probably feel huge to them... a massive hole, able to crush them or swallow them entirely just by moving a few muscles... As much as she didn't want to admit it, she started to feel a little horny. It was fucked up that it was from talking to her brother of all people, but the idea of being shrunken inside someone's ass was kind of kinky. Just thinking about it almost made it feel like there was a little nub inside her asshole, caught between her folds. She decided to play along with her little brother's weird roleplaying thing.

"I guess I'll have to be careful from now on, now that my little brother is stuck inside my ass." she said.

"No, I'm being serious! Don't you feel this?!"

Todd started slamming his fists down on her anus, trying to get her to feel him. His tiny hits bounced off the rubbery sphincter, barely making an impact. Her humongous hole just stood still, not reacting at all.

Annie waited but didn't notice much of anything. She tried to focus on that area, really sense if her asshole was being touched by something. Todd's hits were so small however that they were practically nonexistent. She thought maybe she could feel him, but it could also just be her imagination. She was focusing on her anus so hard, that it subconsciously began to move.

The hulking wrinkles started to twitch around Todd. He stopped hitting and looked around. His sister's backdoor was starting to come to life, shifting and flexing its massive crevices. The bands around his waist tightened, as her subconscious was trying to detect his presence. Heavy pressure started to bear down on his legs, the strong grip of her asshole trembled around his hips. Was telling her to try and feel him a bad idea? Was just thinking about her asshole enough to make it come to life? Todd started to worry, his phone call was doing him more harm than good. He shouted into the phone.

"Hey! Your asshole is starting to squeeze me! Stop it!"

"What? I'm not squeezing it!" Annie shot back, defensively.

To her, she really wasn't. It was such a small level of natural squeezing that she didn't even register it in her mind.

"If I was going to squeeze it I'd do this!" she said.

At once her asshole crunched inwards with its full strength, pulling him in up to his stomach and showing him was true squeezing really was. The air was knocked out of him instantly, and his body was being clenched so tightly that he couldn't breathe back in. Annie released the pressure for a moment, before pinching back with her anus again and again.  For her, such small flexes were easy, but for Todd it was excruciating. Pain ran through every nerve of his lower body, he felt like his brittle bones were going to snap like twigs. His sister's greasy anus mashed him up like one of her shits, and she was doing it without a care in the world.

He wanted to scream into the phone for her to stop but no words could come out. The asshole had such a powerful grip around his vulnerable belly, all that was able to come out were slight wheezes. The most he could do was hold on to his phone as tight as possible. If it slipped through his fingers he'd lose contact with Annie and then he'd be lost in her ass for good. The phone was his lifeline, he had to protect it. Annie's tremendous anus continued its winking, pumping in and out as it puckered. Todd was jerked forward and back with it, and worst of all, he was starting to shift deeper. The oily raw flesh folds crawled up his stomach, sucking his body in up to his nipples. His feet reached deeper inside, feeling his sister's gooey hot bowels.

Annie kept squeezing her hole, not sure if she could feel him or not. It was hard to tell, one moment she thought she felt some tiny blockage in her anal orifice, the next it was gone. Absentmindedly she was crushing her brother over and over with her poophole.

Finally she let up. Todd needed a good thirty seconds to gasp for air. That experience was way more than he could have imagined. He nearly suffocated! Once he caught his breath he yelled at his sister angrily.

"Goddammit! That really hurt! Your shitty asshole crushed me!"

To her, his acting was pretty convincing, but she had seen him lie before. With a perfectly straight face too. After years of being siblings she was used to it, now to his detriment. She "acted" along.

"Sorry, is my booty too much to handle? Is my amazing shrinking brother unable to fight back against my little 'pizza pie'?" she taunted.

"Listen! You have to get my out quick! I went even deeper, now I'm in up to my chest!"

She pictured it in her mind, his tiny body struggling as her huge smelly pucker sucked him inside. The thought of him going deeper in her ass was tantalizing, she wanted to hear more of it.

"Oh yeah, of course my tiny little brother, I wouldn't want my ass to swallow you whole or anything."

She started pulsating her anus again, this time more lightly. The pungent wrinkles clenched together, threatening to draw him further inside.

"No please!" he yelled.

Her colossal asshole flexed, rhythmically expanding and contracting to her whim. Hot stinky folds rubbed up and down his torso while caressing his lower body on the inside. Todd found her awful anal odor was only getting worse the more he slipped in, her dirty backdoor smelled like stale shit. The giant sticky orifice crumpled down on his body again and again, joyfully quivering as it did so. Annie was purposefully playing with her ass, using it to feed her pleasure. She had a perverted side to her that Todd had unintentionally awoken from his phone call. Worst of all she couldn't feel him stuck in her asshole and thought the minuscule tingles of his wriggling body were just her imagination. She continued to taunt her brother, thinking his stimulating cries for help were just an act.

"How's that? Is my giant ass sucking you in now?"

"It is!" he yelled. "You have to stop! Annie I'd dead serious! Your anus is too strong!"
"Yeah? How deep are you? How far..."

Her voice trailed off. Suddenly the anal undulations stopped. A low growl came from her abdomen, gurgling in the distance.

"Uh oh... I have to fart, Todd."

"Oh SHIT! Annie don't!!" he screamed.

Desperately he started squirming to get out of her anus, twisting his body in an effort to wrench himself free. The giant ass groaned even louder, like a tanker ship about to burst.

"I can feel it coming, Todd..." she announced

The great wrinkled hole tightened around his body, the building pressure inside her ass nearly reaching its peak.

"NO! DON'T FART! HOLD IT IN!"

Annie lowered her phone down to her ass, right up against her butt cheeks so Todd could hear it. She thought sending him a fart through the speaker would add to the roleplaying, oblivious that she was REALLY farting on him.

"Get ready..."

Behind Annie's giant thong Todd could see the faint glow of her phone's screen, shining a light between her butt cheeks. The anus trembled around him.

"ANNIE NOOO-!!!!"

Before his scream was finished, his sister's gargantuan asshole opened, and unleashed an Earth-shattering fart. Boisterous, steaming hot winds sputtered from her anus, submerging him in a sea of searing gas. It smelled atrocious, like the raw essence of her shit was spewing directly into his nose and mouth. The giant pucker reverberated harshly around him, beating his tiny body mercilessly under its fat vibrating wrinkles. He would have been blasted out of her ass but the tight thong was keeping his torso pinned down, forcing him to endure every tortuous second of his older sister's butt blast. Annie let the fart tear through her ass, right into her phone. She enjoyed the way it cut through her thong and rumbled out her cheeks, not realizing Todd was suffering at ground zero.

The sound was deafening, blaring wet explosions of gas made her anal folds clap together at rapid speeds, slapping Todd's helpless body. Blazing hot spurts gushed between the gaps of her massive quivering ring and his tiny torso, making him feel sick. When all was done, her rectum let loose one final blast of flatulence, overwhelming Todd in a huge meaty burp of anal stink. He coughed and coughed in her smoking asshole, choking on the rancid stench of her wafting fart. It smelled ridiculously potent, what did she eat?! The disgusting female odor clung to every inch of skin, both hers and his, and made the girls overbearing ass cheeks reek of gas.

"Ha ha ha ha ha!!" Annie laughed out loud.

She was reeling in joy from blasting such a huge fart into the phone. Served Todd right for calling her with his dumb "shrunken" call in the first place, even if she was starting to enjoy it.

"Oooo~ that was a big one! Did you hear it little bro? Did it feel as good for you as it did for me? How's the smell, you dumbass?!"

"*cough cough* WHAT THE FUCK ANNIE?!!" Todd yelled into his phone "I can't believe you did that! *cough*"

He was pissed at how irresponsible she was being. Even if there was the smallest bit of doubt in her mind that what he was saying was real, she shouldn't have done that! That fact that she was laughing about it made him even more mad. The awful cloud of her fart just wouldn't go away either, it was stinging his eyes and nose.

"It smells so fucking bad goddammit! *cough* It's like your raw shit came blasting into my face -oh GOD the smell won't go away! *cough*"

Annie giggled. This roleplay stuff was pretty fun. It was her first time doing it but she was having a good time. Todd's reactions really helped her picture it happening, he was really realistic! Well, he was still an asshole for calling her up and basically forcing her to do it with him, but at the same time she felt weirdly into it. Maybe it was the sense of excitement, or the thrill of danger or something, but the anal roleplay was kinda hot. Her giant round ass... squeezing him with her puckered asshole... and then letting out a massive smelly fart...! Not just imagining it, but acting the situation out, it turned her on.

Her face began to blush pink. She bit her lower lip and spread her legs wider. Slowly, her hand crept down between her legs...

Todd felt her heartbeat increasing, the dull "thuh-thump" was getting faster and louder. It couldn't be a good sign. The landscape of his sisters ass wobbled around him as her legs opened, spreading her butt cheeks apart. Cool air flowed in, as well as bright light from above. Seconds later that light was blocked out by a massive object, looming its menacing shadow overhead. Annie's humongous fingers grazed her pussy as they went by, and hooked underneath the string of her thong. The giant line of underwear was moved aside, baring her naked ass crack, and Todd's tiny upper body to the room. Her asshole started to flex hungrily around him. He looked up at her giant fingers approaching and realized what was happening.

"No Annie! Don't do it! Your fingers will crush me! They're too big!"

Annie merely giggled again at his screams. The mental image her brother was feeding her of being crushed was too exciting. She wasn't even thinking about how he could have known what she was doing. Right now she was too engaged in the fantasy. Her asshole was throbbing for attention, yearning for her to touch it.

"NO! PLEASE!! STOP!!!" Todd screamed.

Then her giant finger came slamming down on him. The amount of force was incredible, just the pad of her index finger pressing down was enough to overwhelm Todd. The pressure instantly bent his neck forward, cramming his head between two of his sister's filthy wrinkles. He could taste her muck, feel the oily remnants of her fart pressing against his face.

She started to swirl her fingers around in circles, rubbing the various bumps and folds of her anus. The enormous shithole shifted and twitched as she traced around it, squeezing Todd with a tender embrace. He popped his head out of her folds, just in time to be caught up in the swirling motion of her finger. The powerful digit knocked him from side to side, driving his tiny body into the giantesses' foul crinkles in order to make her feel good. Huge bands of skin smeared against his body while her stirring finger slowly smothered him. He tried to yell into the phone for her to stop but kept getting buffeted over and over.

"NO-! STOP-! YOUR FINGER-! TOO BIG-!"

Annie continued playing with herself, passionately rubbing and evoking pleasure from her anus.

"What's wrong my tiny brother? Your big sister is trying to find you in her ass. Can you feel my finger searching around?"

Her giant swelling hole flexed around Todd, crushing his body yet again. On top of her tremendous finger pounding him down, now he had to deal with her quivering anus, which was starting to have contractions of pleasure. The meaty hole relaxed and then constricted in rhythm, erotically pulsating as her finger played with its rim. Todd was engulfed in his sisters filthy flesh, savagely crushed again and again. Her monstrous anus was chewing him up, as if it was a giant mouth. He tried to fight back, wriggle his way free, but to was too strong for him.

Annie felt her nipples stiffen under her shirt. This roleplay was getting exciting. It was like she could actually feel her brother under her finger, squirming around in her hole. She could get addicted to this.

"Where are you Todd? Are you right ...here?"

Her index finger stopped swirling and straightened out. Todd looked up and saw it pointed straight at him. Like a battering ram, it came crashing down on top of his body, poking straight against the center of her asshole. Annie started playfully prodding her anus, unknowingly pounding her brother deeper into her ass and getting off on it. Todd sank in to his shoulders, with both his arms thankfully still sticking out. He tried to use them to hold himself back from sinking in further, but it was a losing battle. His sister's anus was still chewing down on him, her hot wrinkles were shifting too much to get a grip on. The finger slammed down on his head, painfully jabbing him a little further inside. He didn't know what hurt more, her finger or her mighty butthole.

Anal juices started spilling out from within the girl's ass. The natural mucus that lined her wretched bowels seeped through the wrinkled anal lips, coating her brother. He was already slathered in it from the waist down, but as the hole pulsated it got all over his arms and face. It smelled horrible, like her rotten farts had been given liquid form. Worse yet, the slippery liquid made it even harder to keep himself from being sucked inside her rectum. Barely able to hold on to his phone, all Todd could do was yell for her to stop.

"OH GOD! STOP-! YOUR ASS IS-UGH! I'M GOING TO BE-OOF! SWALLOWE-DUGH!!"

Most of what came through the phone was grunts and wet smacking sounds. Annie thought he was really acting the part well, adding sound effects and everything. He was probably into this as much as she was. She wanted to hear more of his screams, they made her feel like a powerful goddess. Just listening to his cries for help was turning her on.

The massive hot anus pinched down extra hard on Todd, as her whole nether regions clenched longingly. For a moment he couldn't breathe under the iron grip of her muscles, until they let go and went back to their normal throbbing. Just as he went to intake some more stale air, a flood of hot juices came pouring down on him from above. When Annie moved her thong aside earlier apparently she had uncovered her pussy as well, and now she was so horny it was leaking juices. That last clench caused a hot bath of fluids to overflow from her hole and spill from her lips. Gravity pulled the wet essence downwards, past her taint and dripping straight into the indent of her asshole.

The sticky fluids submerged the remainder of Todd's upper body, slowly drowning him in a pool of his sister's liquefied pleasure. Her giant finger mashed into the damp anus puddle, further spreading the strong-smelling juices along her undulating wrinkles. The droplets of pussy syrup continued downwards, letting the tiny boy breathe again. Feeling the oozing liquid dripping down her butt, Annie moaned softly. She didn't want her brother to know, but she was loving this. Her huge ass was completely aroused, she wanted to make this feeling even better.

Annie's hungry monstrous booty continued to chew up her little brother excitedly. Its brown anus was slippery from the combination of her pussy juices and the foul anal slime mixing together. Todd was trapped in the sloppy mess as her asshole chewed him up, struggling desperately. He was slowly being sucked inside, and jammed further by every push of her finger. Then it happened. In an instant of surprise Annie's anus clenched harder than normal and the phone slipped out of his hand. He dove sideways to save it, but her overpowering wrinkles squeezed down on his arms. The gruesome sticky anal maw then contracted inwards, sucking past his shoulders and up to his neck. Only his head was left outside her gigantic ass, writhing around in a futile effort to free himself.

It was no use, her ass was too powerful. His entire body from the chin-down was constricted in a cocoon of gooey sphincter flesh. Her eager pulsations, even her heartbeat, he could feel it all thumping through him. Looking straight ahead, he saw his fate: his giant sister's looming finger. It was pointing right at him, all it would take was one good prod to shove him inside her ass for good. Meekly, he whimpered, wishing things hadn't turned out the way they did. The finger inched closer, it was nearly upon him! He braced himself for impact!

Then, nothing. The huge digit hung there, suspended for a moment. Then miraculously, it went away! He was spared, saved from being jammed all the way inside his sister's rectum! As he rejoiced, he heard a faint crackling sound. Looking over to his side, he found his phone! It managed to stick to the side of one of Annie's big wrinkles, held in place by her juices. This was incredibly lucky, he had contact with his sister again! It was down to this, he had to get her to get him out of here, and quick.

"Annie!" he yelled "I'm in all the way up to my head! Please you have to get me out of here! I know you think I'm joking, I KNOW you think I'm just doing a prank call, but for once in my life I'm serious! I'm sorry, I've done a lot of bad shit in the past, but you have to believe me! C'mon!"

...

There was no response from her. It went quiet for several seconds, which felt like forever. Everything was still except the lustful throbbing of her twitching asshole, which was still holding him tight. The steady movements were causing to phone to slowly slip down, risking it falling off her asshole completely. Todd kept begging.

"Please Annie! I need you to do this for me! I'll do anything you want! Anything! Just believe what I'm saying! I'm really stuck in you asshole right now! Help me!"

He felt his giant sibling move, her enormous body shifting on the bed slightly. Did his words get through to her? Was she going to finally get off her bed and check her ass to see if he was being honest? The movement stopped, and she spoke.

"Well, if you're really in there..."

Her hand came back, casting a huge shadow over his face. It was holding something.

"...then you're not going to get out with THIS in your way!"

Todd's face sank with disbelief. In front of him, his sister's hand was holding a giant black butt plug. She had reached over to her bedside table and grabbed it, and it was now glistening wet with lube. Her hands trembled as she aimed it at her ass, but not nearly as much as her anus was trembling. It salivated around her brother, hungrily kneading its mounds of flesh together around him in anticipation of a meal. To her, she was going to delight herself with anal pleasures and her brother's screams, but for Todd, he was fucked. She was thinking more about satisfying her big greedy ass than her own brother's potential safety.

The gargantuan black toy approached his face, getting closer and closer until it was right in front of him. Annie's anus puckered in suspense, ready for insertion. All Todd could do was scream.

"ANNIE! NO! NOOO! NOOOOOOOOO-"

She pushed the massive butt plug forwards, driving it straight into her ass. Her once-iron-tight anus spread open to take in its width, spreading her meaty wrinkles into a round elastic circle. The force of the butt plug crammed Todd's head backwards into her ass, shoving him deep into her anal meat until his body was all the way inside. Somewhere in the catastrophic insertion his phone was crushed, shattering into pieces under the black plug and dropping his call. Everything went dark for Todd as he was sent through his sister's giant orifice and into a muggy, lightless chamber. The rotten stench of shit was everywhere and an oppressive wave of heat sapped his energy. The burrowing butt plug didn't just stop at the entrance, Annie kept pushing it deeper into her ass. The huge wall of synthetic material jutted further into her bowels, taking her poor shrunken brother with it. He was completely steamrolled into her lumpy walls of anal flesh, crammed into every disgusting crevices as the toy spread them apart. His sister's filth and sticky juices covered his body, reeking with the smell and taste of her shit. When Todd tried to breathe, he only succeeded in getting some of it in his mouth.

The widest part of the butt plug stretched open Annie's hole. Her muscles strained around it, struggling to devour the whole thing with her ass. With a final push the plug popped in, slamming Todd deep into the throbbing walls of his sisters bowels. The toy had gone as far as it could go, sealing him off from the outside world. Annie panted with bliss, clenching her ass down on the delicious toy. She collected herself for a moment and spoke into her phone again.

"I just pushed a huge butt plug inside my ass. So what's it like in there? How bad does it smell, little bro? ...Bro? Todd?"

She looked at the phone. The call had disconnected when Todd's phone was destroyed.

"WHAT THE FUCK?! That fucking asshole hung up on me! Goddammit he's such a little shit! Of course he would hang up on me right when this roleplay shit was getting good! Fucking dumbass!"

Annie continued to rant and fume about him for a while. She hated that he hung up and didn't even bother to finish the roleplaying that he started. Upset and unsatisfied, she got off her bed and finished dressing herself, leaving the butt plug in. At the very least it would give her booty something to squeeze on for the rest of the day, and hopefully it would relieve her sexual frustration.