- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Note that ------ shows the story entering/leaving a flashback.

Hope you all enjoy the start to this story. There's plenty more to come!
As the sun dawned upon a new day, Joe was slowly waking up after partying long into the night. His head ached and his eyes were longing to remain shut, however Joe could sense that something wasn't quite right. His instincts were warning him but he was still freshly awake so needed to gather his bearings. Opening his eyes, Joe could still barely see two feet in front of him, as a large white thin duvet covered his whole body. It wasn't his, so he guessed he wasn't in his own bed. He lifted his arms up to shake the duvet off his body, which took two or three goes as the duvet seemed much bigger than any standard one.

With the world around him now visible, Joe scanned his head around trying to figure out where exactly he was. There weren't many objects around him and they all looked quite far away anyway. Joe's other senses soon kicked in, including his sense of smell which revealed a horrible stench all around him. He went to sit up hoping to identify and evacuate from the smell quickly only to find out that he was stuck to this red cloth. Joe also noticed at this point that he was completely naked.

After peeling himself from the cloth, Joe was able to stand and take in his surroundings. Eyes wide and in shock, Joe could finally see why his body was trying to tell him something was wrong. He was standing on an enormous bed, in an enormous room. The ceiling, that he could probably reach at his normal height of 6" with a small jump and his arms stretched up, lay miles above his head, completely out of reach. Turning around at the red cloth he was lying on before, Joe realised the horrible truth about where he was just lying.

He had just woken up on a very large girl's panties, and the reason why he was stuck to it, was because he was lying directly in the crotch section. Looking over at the overly large duvet that covered him when he woke up, he realised that was merely a piece of A5 paper that dwarfed him in size. To be this tiny, he had to have been no more than an inch in height. Looking through the paper sheet, Joe spotted some faint writing on the other side. Lifting up the paper by its corner and dragging it onto its other side, Joe read what he could now see was the following message:

Stay put my LITTLE magic man, I'll come back for you in the morning where we can resume our fantasy X

"What the fuck is this?" Joe asked himself. His voice was entirely monotonous due to all the shock which his facial expression displayed perfectly. This all now came clear to Joe as he pieced together what had happened. Somebody last night shrunk Joe somehow, before shoving him in her panties and playing with him inside there, before leaving him there stuck to her recently stained panties and leaving him there on the bed. Joe couldn't even put into perspective for myself to describe how creeped out and disgusted he felt just thinking about it. Somebody clearly did this to him, the question was....

Who?

It had to have been somebody at the party, nobody else would've gotten into the house. Now all he had to do was think back to last night, at who was he with last, or who seemed suspicious on the night. The problem was he only met most of them for the first time last night and couldn't even remember half of their names. Also a load of guys that were supposed to come didn't which left Joe as the only guy at the party. With the memories of the previous night all still a big blur, Joe thought back to that morning to see if he could get any clues.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joe was chilling in his front garden, soaking in the last of the summer sun before school started up for a new year. With his sunglasses diluting the Suns brightness and his bare, skinny torso soaking up all the Vitamin D his 16 year old body could, Joe was as relaxed as could be. After a while, Joe could hear footsteps approaching him. Joe lifted his sunglasses off his face and looked up to see his neighbour Beth and her friend Anna coming his way.

Beth and Joe had been neighbours for 12 years now and knew each other fairly well. They probably would've hung out together after school and at weekend had Beth not gone to a really weird private school. She attended Miss Price's Academy for Girls which like a boarding school, makes it pupils stay and sleep on school campus, so Beth was only ever home during the holidays.

Anna was Beth's best friend and also attended Beth's school. They had met a couple times again during the holidays when Beth's family hosted neighbourhood barbecues and invited a load of people including Joe and Anna's families. They got on well for the small time they knew each other. Joe could always sense this strange connection between them however they still hadn't been alone together to talk about it.

"Hey Joe, just wanted to check if you're still coming tonight?" Beth started smiling down at him.

"Hmmmm lets see.... Get no sleep and party all night, or get no sleep from hearing you party all night from the next house?" Joe mocked stroking a beard he did not yet have.

"So that's a yes?" Beth asked back just to be sure. Joe nodded back making his answer a lot clearer to the two girls.

"I guess I'll see you two at around 8 then?"

Anna then shook her head looking down at the floor. "Sorry, you'll see Beth there at 8 but not me. My Dad's making me help him with his stupid work again so I can't go."

Joe cursed in his head. He was hoping that maybe he would get the chance to finally talk to Anna in private but yet again fate wasn't on his side. The three continued to talk about stuff Joe couldn't really remember. He remembered Beth explaining how there'd be 7 people there but he'd be the only guy as all the others bailed at the last minute.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Returning from his flashback, Joe remembered that in the letter it mentioned that whoever did this would be coming back to get him. With that, Joe knew he had to get away from wherever he was. For all he knew he was in the same house as the culprit and they were in the next room to him. Not wanting another event like last night with the possibility that he'll remember every single detail this time, Joe began heading for the edge of the bed to begin his escape.