- Text Size +

“Don’t fight me, my love. It’s not worth it,” Elsa said in the same calming tone. Increasingly, her timbre took on an amorous quality. “I know you think of yourself as the big strongman. The outdoorsman. The knight in shining armor who carves ice for a living. Well, as you can see, with just one simple spell, all of that is irrelevant now. You are nothing but a toy in my hands. Can you feel it, Kristoff? Can you feel how much more powerful I am than you, in every single way?”

            He could indeed, though it was too heartbreaking for Kristoff to agree aloud. Still working on fighting against even one of Elsa’s fingers, the man was only tiring himself out. She was right after all; even before, her ice magic made her a force to be reckoned with, and now the queen was a living statue of might and will, able to restrain even the toughest of men with only her youthful fingers. Truly, none could oppose her, if they were foolish enough to try.

            “Why?” he whimpered, trying not to cry. “Why are you doing this, if you say you love me?”

            “Because you left me no choice, of course,” Elsa responded matter-of-factly. “I offered you the chance to be by my side as your former self. We could’ve lived quite happily in here. I would’ve made you so very comfortable, love. But once you made it clear you intended to return to Anna, I couldn’t allow you to leave and share my plan with her, could I? So, instead, we will be together in this way. Not as husband and wife, but as… queen and meal. You see, my magic will allow you to exist inside me forever… to digest and become a part of me. You will… not be awake for it, of course, but still you shall remain a piece of my body forever. It’s everything I’ve always wanted, and I believe deep down, you feel the same way.”

            “NO, I DON’T!” Kristoff screeched. He grunted, giving one last push against Elsa’s thumb, but got nowhere.

            To his surprise, though, an instant later, the hand was unfurling: by the queen’s choice, not his. She gave him no chance to dive to safety, though, and instead snatched Kristoff’s leg in her lovely fingers. With one pluck, the tiny iceman was dangling upside down from Elsa’s gentle yet firm digits. The queen’s hand rose higher, past the winding length of her blonde braid, and above her head, until the little man was hanging in midair and looking down on Elsa’s face; somehow, though, the experience was far more terrifying this time.

            “I thought you might feel that way. It will take some adjustment, becoming a part of me,” Elsa explained thoughtfully. As she spoke, she lowered Kristoff steadily again, toward her soft pink lips. “However, after some convincing, I believe you will come around to my way of thinking. I do not intend to swallow you, my love, until I see proof that you have grown accustomed to the idea of being swallowed, as the greatest little meal of either of our lives.”

            Kristoff thrashed about, the blood rushing to his head. Idly, he wondered how the young giantess possibly expected to demonstrate that crazy notion. Then again, she had already revealed several unbelievable truths to him this morning, first her love, then the shrinking spell, and finally her hunger; perhaps another shock was incoming.

            As if to offer an answer to his question, Kristoff was dangled right down against the pillowy lips of his love’s older sister. That pert mouth, stretched into a loving smile, puckered inward around the little man’s upper torso. She was kissing him, roughly and wetly. Kristoff threw his arms up in a useless attempt to defend against the onslaught of sloppy smooches, but it was no use. Elsa plastered the man with pecks of damp affection; yet again in defiance of logic, her breath was hot, and her stamped saliva warm and gooey, not frigid. Still, she was tender with him and his fragile form.

            “I know what you must be thinking. That this kiss is a betrayal of your “true” love, Anna. My sister,” Elsa said with some repulsion, unpeeling Kristoff from her chin. She licked her lips twice, then dabbed the tip of her slimy tongue against Kristoff’s face. “You needn’t worry about her discovering us, though. She’ll never have to know of our hearts’ bond. I will simply tell her that you grew tired of her, and moved on to distant lands, never to return. It will break her heart at first, I’m sure, but she will get over you eventually. But I will not. I will remember you all of my days. Especially your wonderful taste.”

            Kristoff hovered over her mouth again, but this time, the giant blonde’s tongue emerged fully. The great pink muscle, lashing about with all the regal sway of the queen’s march, dripped with sweet drool and glistened in the light of the ice palace. And then it was upon Kristoff. Licking, lapping, slurping at his face and soaking his winter clothes. Yet again, the man’s protests made no difference. Elsa was intent on tasting him, murmuring with mounting joy as she explored his body with her tongue. Her taste buds bristled and sponged at his face.

            “Don’t worry. I’m a lady of my word. I will not swallow you just yet, love,” Elsa swore softly, wiping her mouth. With that same hand, she waved her fingers in a swirl of magically formulating ice crystals. In the next instant, she was gripping a miniature life-size statue of Kristoff, accurate down to the last detail, made entirely of ice. It looked equally as helpless in her fist. “Now, I want you to watch me carefully, Kristoff. Because this is exactly what I’m going to do to you when at last we come together forever.”

            The humble iceman shivered, no longer from the cold, but solely the mounting dread of all he was witnessing. Yet Kristoff couldn’t keep himself from watching unblinkingly as Elsa lifted the frozen magical replica of himself up toward her lips. Those very same lips which had just languished gentle, passionate kisses upon him and sampled his flavors with her tongue as though he were a particularly tempting cake.

            The queen didn’t offer any further explanation yet, but instead glanced to Kristoff one last time, to ensure his attention was focused on her. She smiled warmly, then puckered again and planted a kiss on the icy face of the replica. Next, her lips parted, and she slid the head into the moist cave of her mouth, her breath alone fogging the pure crystalline ice and distorting the features. Then her lips closed over the head, and Elsa began suckling the icy object, turning it around in her softly closed fist, massaging the replica’s head on her inner cheeks and crossing her tongue over the torso. When she removed it again, a dollop of her hot saliva rolled down the Kristoff-doll, from the face down to the feet. She wiped her mouth, then looked Kristoff dead in the eyes. Her lake-blue irises dazzled.

            “This little Ice-Kristoff, of course, doesn’t simulate the feeling I’m going to get when I put you inside of me permanently, my love,” Elsa whispered, and licked her lips. “He’s very cold, as you can imagine. Not that the cold bothers me. But in his shape and size, it’s not unlike tasting a popsicle. However… you… with your lovely warm body and squirming little limbs, well, I’m sure you’ll be much more of a treat. Something special, to sample and to swallow. I hope that will make you feel good to know, Kristoff.”

            It did not make Kristoff feel good. However, he was still powerless to resist watching as Elsa re-inserted the replica over her lips, and this time, she pushed the entire ice doll into her mouth. Her cheeks briefly bulged as she held him in the thrall of her mouth; the queen closed her eyes, savoring the refreshing cool of it, and then gulped.

            The swallow was unceremonious, but still caught Kristoff by surprise. In fact, he couldn’t help but gasp, as he now had a perfect mental picture of what it would look like from the outside when he, too, disappeared down the blonde sorceress’s gullet. Except his view was liable to be much different when he actually experienced the same fate as Ice-Kristoff: darkness, heat, salivary slime, and gut-twisting fear. He almost couldn’t bear it.

            Yet, even as Kristoff quavered harder than ever in dire anticipation, he noticed something. A tingling, emanating from between his legs. Had Elsa bewitched him some way?

            No. She hadn’t, he realized. His masculine biology was simply reacting at the worst possible moment, little by little. The iceman grunted, writhing again in Elsa’s fist, in the hopes she wouldn’t notice the rising nub over his crotch.

            “Now that was a very pleasant appetizer,” Elsa murmured. She pressed her newly freed hand over her throat, and ran her palm along the pale skin. “I can feel him… passing below now. It won’t be long, until he’s made his journey the rest of the way down.” In demonstration, Elsa’s hand continued on its path down her gentle curves, over the rise of her breasts, then down along her narrow stomach. The blue ice-gown shimmered as she circled her hand over her belly. “This is where he’ll be soon.”

            Kristoff couldn’t be certain, but he was pretty sure he heard a low grumble sounding from Elsa’s waiting stomach. His own, already in knots, tightened.

            “And it’s where you’ll be, too, my little love.”

            “E-Elsa…” Kristoff breathed. “Please, listen to me. L-Listen. What would Anna think, if she… saw what you were d-doing to me?”

            “That’s not something either of us have to imagine, Kristoff, because my little sister is not here now. I try to only deal in terms of what is real and what is not, what is happening and what isn’t. And the fact of the matter is that you’re very small now, I’m more in love with you than I’ve ever been, and soon, you will become a part of me. Just like little Ice-Kristoff.”

            Now it was the tiny iceman’s turn to weep. His tears rolled down his face and splattered on Elsa’s thumb where it wound around his chest, binding him down; the liquid congealed and froze on contact with the young woman’s hand.

            “Relax, my dear. Like I said, I don’t wish to swallow you until I’ve confirmed for the both of us that this is the right thing to do. And I believe you still need some convincing,” Elsa said, dabbing away Kristoff’s tears with her pinky finger. “So, how would you like to see the body you’re about to become a part of?”

            Kristoff’s breath caught in his chest, and his crying paused, if only out of shock. He batted away Elsa’s finger, and looked up at her in cock-eyed disbelief.

            “What?”

            “Just watch,” she giggled lithely. The hand which gripped Kristoff extended to the full length of her arm, giving the little man the fullest visage possible of Elsa’s impossibly huge and elegant body, draped in her languorous blue dress. However, with one flighty wave of the queen’s hand, and a flash of twinkling light, and Kristoff was witnessing another of her spells. That glistening ice-dress was melting away, thinning beneath her fingers, and revealing skin. Out of instinct, Kristoff threw his hands over his eyes, simply because he was still looking at royalty. After a moment, though, he recalled that this specific royal had already announced her intention to eat him alive and integrate him into her gigantic body, which made the necessity of privacy seem less urgent. Especially since the very reason she’d revealed herself was to somehow convince him that her actions were just. So, trembling hard as ever, Kristoff opened his eyes for a better look.

            Elsa had only stopped magically subtracting clothing when all that remained to cover her body were two tightly bound strips of gossamer in the same enchanting blue. One over her breasts, and the other tucked between her legs. Otherwise, the queen may as well have been completely naked, for the rest of her magnificent form was on display: angelic, sensuous, and almost white as the snow.

            “Well, Kristoff,” Elsa sighed, planting her free hand on her bare hip. “What do you think of your queen?”

            “I… I-I…” he stammered. A mere glance upon Elsa’s heavenly form was all it took to render him speechless and make the blood rush from his head. The tightness between his legs increased, and Kristoff was sincerely glad he was wearing padded winter garb, to hide this embarrassment.

            “That’s the reaction I was expecting. You know, no one has ever seen me this way, my love. I’ve been preserving myself, all these years of my life, waiting for a love worthy enough to see me, the real me, beneath the magic and façades,” Elsa purred. She brought Kristoff to her lips, planted another warm kiss on his face, then began coquettishly combing his hair from one side of his head to the other using her finger. “And you have seen me now. You know my hopes, my desires, and the sacrifices I have made to ensure they come true. I want you. Inside of me. Forever. I have done all this to prove that to you. Now, though… it’s time I see the same side of you.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

One more chapter.