- Text Size +

            Kristoff didn’t know exactly what that meant, but it became stingingly obvious when Elsa’s slender fingers busily plucked at his winter clothes. As before, the struggle was amusingly pointless, as the little man was hopelessly outmatched by the strength of the queen’s confident hand. Still, he fought tooth and nail to keep his coat on, but that was taken away straight away and discarded with a casual flick to the floor of the ice palace. Next went his scarf and sweater, then his snow pants and boots, leaving Kristoff only in his cotton long john pajamas.

            “I could simply remove your clothes with magic, just as I did my own, but I have to admit: I wanted to be able to do this myself. To feel you worming around in my hands, pretending you aren’t even curious to know what it feels like when I hold your little naked body between my fingers,” Elsa said with a lilting laugh. She pawed with her thumb at the last remaining layer of fabric separating her from Kristoff. “What are you hiding under here, my love? What makes you so resistant to revealing yourself to me, when I have already freely done the same for you? Perhaps you find it immodest, to consider such things before we are fully committed, or maybe… there is something you do not wish me to see?”

            The energy to keep Elsa from undressing him now was directed exclusively to covering his crotch. Kristoff curled into a fetal ball, his hands cupped over his incriminating hard-on through the long johns; however, yet again, Elsa’s fingers were particularly adept at straightening him out to her whims, and suddenly the little man was gripped by his arms and legs, held across the width of the queen’s pearlescent hand, with his erection fully apparent.

            Elsa’s blue eyes twinkled again. She beamed with sheer delight.

            “I thought I felt something before,” she said slyly, and took hold of the fabric in her fingers. “Let’s get a look at Kristoff Junior, shall we?”

            “NO!”

            “Oh, I think yes,” Elsa teased. “Come on, now. Don’t be so shy. You’re a very handsome little one, and I only wish to see all of your features at once.”

            The young woman pinched the paltry material in her fingers and tore it away with a single tug; an instant later, the poor shrunken iceman was marooned, nude and exposed, in the hands of his true love’s titanic older sister. Strangely, the cold didn’t affect him as greatly now; perhaps another magical trick. Either way, Kristoff was now burning up with humiliation, his cheeks bright red, and his hands incapable of completely concealing his stiff member.

            “Did I not tell you this would happen?” Elsa taunted, sweetly, yet with victory bright in her eyes. She brushed the smooth curve of her fingertip along Kristoff’s erection, causing him to shiver again, but this time no longer from fear, either. “Why so tense, even now, when there are no more secrets between us? There was no reason to be nervous. Now we can see each other wholly. You have seen the body that you are to become part of, and I have seen the entirety of my meal, and his… pleasing parts.”

            Elsa’s finger caressed over Kristoff’s junk again, and he convulsed meekly in her hands, his body on the verge of melting like putty. Indeed, he was still tenser than ever, yet his miniature heart was pounding, and his baser instincts were taking hold. Despite the terror, the doubts of the unknown, Kristoff was still betrayed by his body: he longed to be touched again.

            “Most important, though… I know now, beyond the shadow of doubt, that this is what you want just as much as me,” Elsa announced, as she continued fondling her little naked toy. “You may put up words for appearances, clinging to manners and loyalty toward my sister, but what your mouth will not tell me, the rest of your body shall. You do want this, Kristoff. You must feel it completely now. There is no further lying to yourself. You yearn for nothing more than the idea of I, your queen, and truest love, placing you upon my tongue, and dragging you down toward your final resting place in my stomach.”

            Kristoff’s head was pulsating. He still weakly fought back, as though stuck in molasses, but he was no match for Elsa’s expertly stroking fingertips, teasing and toying with his manhood. Part of her was right: he didn’t want to resist her any longer. Those kissable lips, those deep blue eyes, and those delicate fingertips massaging him toward the edge of oblivion. She was so gentle and careful, despite the radical size difference, it was unfathomable to imagine this very same woman intended to slurp him down for breakfast.

            Bringing reality crashing back to frozen earth, though, Kristoff suddenly found himself being lifted again above Elsa’s face. Her fingertips continued their playful dance between his legs, plucking and curling at his sensitive region, but her tongue was also glossing a hungry line of fresh saliva over her mouth. She smiled, exhaled another warm puff of air over his naked form, then sighed.

            “The time has come, Kristoff. My love for you grows so strong that I can hardly keep myself from stuffing you down my throat this very instant. But I will not do it quickly. You will feel everything as it happens. I wish that for us, my love. Are you ready?”

            “N-N-No… I…” Kristoff answered sleepily, too exhausted from the hopelessness and sexual teasing to bother with a shout. By now, he was like a piece of clay in the hands of his queen. Almost less responsive than that ice replica, which was surely nearly down to her stomach by now. None of his minor rebellions made any difference; this was going to happen now. What was the use in becoming upset, in his final moments?

            “You don’t have to tell me the truth; I can see your heart, my dear. It is fearful, but it is also full of affection and acceptance. This is the right thing to do. In time, as you pass through my body and become one with me, you will come to see,” Elsa said. “We’ve dragged this out long enough. Good-bye, my love. I won’t ever forget you. Now, if you would be so kind… come inside my mouth, and let me swallow you down.”

            Kristoff writhed one last time as Elsa affectionately deposited him into her mouth. His squirming limbs were unable to claw their way back out to the light before the young woman closed her lips over him, and abruptly, the shrunken iceman was sealed within the dank, slick cavern. A monstrous bud-stippled tongue reared like a serpent and swirled him into its entangling grip. Kristoff surrendered to the sopping embrace of Elsa’s red muscle, as it dragged him along her undulating cheeks and palate, the entire warm complex sloshing as she sucked on him like a piece of ice. Pleasure and apprehension pulsed through his veins. That tongue knew no boundaries of exploration. When the queen seemed satisfied with these final lingering tastes of her bare-bodied love, the tidal wave of her tongue curled Kristoff back toward the gooey portal of her throat. And, just as she vowed, the lovely young sorceress swallowed.

            By the time the shrunken man was being constricted into the squishy pipeline of Elsa’s esophagus, he couldn’t say whether he still held firm in his denials or not. After all, his body was still warmed and even strangely comforted by the tenderness with which the queen treated her consumption of him. Perhaps, in some twisted way, she wasn’t all wrong in her convictions? Maybe it was just the gallons of gushing spit drowning his body, but as Kristoff passed into unconsciousness within Elsa’s digestive tract, he was willing to concede that maybe he was simply too small to understand.

            The loving darkness of Elsa’s oncoming stomach enveloped him in a chorus of gurgles.

 

Chapter End Notes:

There's the end of that one. Hope you enjoyed.

Please comment!