- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy again!

At that moment, we had decided… I would be taken away for actually about one month and a half. They really debated that one. The man wanted three months to do tests on me, but Morgan, Ashley, and Tiffany all disagreed with his proposal, offering two weeks instead, the man counterbid with two months, then Morgan said one, and that’s when it settled on one and a half.

The man said he would need to get to me right now to get the best results in his time frame. Morgan then agreed slightly, saying it is ‘paramount’. So then, they left me alone with the man. I had just noticed his name tag: Doctor Smith it read. “So, what now Dr. Smith?” I queried. “Well son, I have to gather my things and head home. I’ll be contacting my colleagues there.

So, you’ll have to wait till tomorrow to get to the lab… I also want know you better as soon as possible, since you’ll be living there for a while.” Said Dr. Smith. “OK.” I responded. “Is there a wife or kids at home?” I asked politely. “No, sadly, I got divorced so… I do have kids though, but they never visit me. But I guess I’ll have new company for a month or so.” “OK.” I said. He looked at me with a tinge of sadness in his eyes. I felt pity for the man, no one should be alone.

He then got his things and we headed out to his car. He put me in his sock like Tiff did. Except it was damper and actually smelled like trash heaps. Unlike my sis who’s feet didn’t smell bad at all, it actually smelled lovely, so I never noticed. Now that I was in his sock, he placed in on, unlike Tiff, he was quick about it, and I didn’t even have time to look up, until I saw is foot charge at me. I was caught under his big toe. Bigger than Tiff’s, and smellier. His toe was clammy and dry at the same time.

Every time he made a step his toe pressed me deeper and deeper into his shoe. Until I actually couldn’t move out of it on my own - my dick was also hit by the toe, every time he stepped, he grinded my dick against his toe, which also made me stiffen. I think he noticed cause he to started to move my member around, pressing in and out, moving up and down. I was getting a foot-job by this man. Sometimes he would squeeze it with his big toes. I hadn’t blown a load yet, but I think he was determined to make me cum. Because he just wouldn’t quite it. Eventually I came all over his foot. He then wiped the cum on his foot all over my body.

This actually turned me on. He started to play with me with his foot. Grabbing me up and dropping me with his toes. Rubbing my dick against his other toes. Then he made me slide under his foot, where I met his flat flat sole. He gently pressed down on me, trapping me against his sole. I was so hard I didn’t care, I came all over is foot as he gently ground me to his shoe. Then he lifted his foot off the ground, I was stuck to it because of how moist it was. He then slid his shoe off, and then his sock to find me stuck to his sole. He laughed, and I came again. “Man kid, you have endurance.” He commented looking at me with a creepy face. He then peeled me of like a cookie on parchment paper, my cum stayed on his foot, but some stuck to me. I was drenched in sweat and my own cum.

He held me between his fingers,  he licked his lips, and tossed me into his mouth. I landed right on his tongue, to see darkness arrive inside it. He then started to suck on my body, tossing me around, and tasting me. I was so horny, I masturbated and humped his mouth all around and came more times than I ever have. He teased me by spitting me out between his lips and dragging me back in. I rolled around on my sides, I did somersaults. He pressed me against the roof of his mouth, letting go to drop me on his tongue. He swished me around his cheeks.

I hit one side then the next, I slid under his tongue, and over his tongue. Then he placed me between his molars and pressed down, not enough to harm me, but just enough to pin me against them. He then switched to the other side, and did the same thing, then his incisors, held me between his front teeth, he count easily crunch me to paste and bone. The thought made me come again. He then opened his mouth and stuck his tongue out with me on it. He pulled me back in to look at me in a different position as I lay limp.

He was masturbating to my positions. Every time he stuck me out on his tongue he laughed. He then grabbed me by my legs and dangled me upside down, I was doused in gallons of his saliva. I just hang there limp. I then feel a gush of air as he brings me closer to his dick. I was just above his head, looking down I can see inside his urethra. A dark hole that spits seed.

He dropped me onto his shaft, as I landed on the edge where he mastubated vigorously. I could see between his hand and penis. I was then pressed against his dick by his palm, as he whacked off with me against his dick. I joined in and humped his cock. I came fast. I then felt myself being picked up onto his head, but on his hole. I just masturbted on his dick while he msaterbated is dick. I was awaiting my fate, when he slowed down, to gently massage his penis. I think he’s gonna…

Tons of seed shot up from his urethra and threw me across the room, I then hit the hard floor, as gallons of cum cover my body. I see him sitting there, masturbating still. I then here him gasp as more ejaculant pour on top of my body I was now unable to stand up for the cum was to dense. But as I look up I see the man towering over me, dominating me. I just lay there in fear and awe at his sexy stance, I am so hard. Then he lifted his foot above my corpse, he was gonna step on me.

There was a sudden pause… then he slammed his foot onto my frame, my body crushed under his foot. I’m not dead though. He then twists his foot into the ground, grinding me into the ground. I came again. I must have an endless supply of cum or something. I thought. His foot then lifted off of the floor with me stuck to the ball of his foot. Then he walked toward his bed, with me under his foot, crushing me constantly. Then he jumped onto his bed, and fell dead fast asleep. I didn’t at first, I was still hard, so I masturbted. And then after my dick was finally done.  I was left stuck to his foot and I stayed silent with my mixed feelings.

That was awesome, I can’t wait for this again tomorrow. My anticipation is killing me… Maybe I can get the girls to do this to me… No! Barry that’s way too far and weird enough. You’ve already gotten way too close to Ash now, and she’s depressed because of what Tiffany told her! Then again maybe she’ll love it, I mean I will. I would love if Morgan did it. Barry stop it, now! But she’s so sexy, and so is Tiff. No Barry, she’s 11 years old. I don’t really care actually, I can’t get her pregnant.

Demonica is sexy too, but she’d never. Nor mom, but she is just like Morgan, but mature and sexier. Perhaps I can convince my friends instead, Katarina would do it, maybe the guys too, if they don’t think it’s too gay for them. And maybe my new friends at the beach, they wouldn’t care I think. But not Mia, nor Heather, they creep me out, and I don’t feel safe around either of them. Jamie, Melissa, Jeff, Mike, Jake, and Hank might. Not Mike, he hates my balls I think.

Not Jake, he’s too drunk for my tastes, and would be way too drunk realize my limits, or I just don’t like him. Hank is pure muscle, so I’d get a kick out of that. I get a boner thinking about hands muscles. Jeff is pretty handsome himself too, he’s nice and kind, but plays around a lot with me. He’d be fun. Jamie and Melissa are oh so attractive. Melissa would definitely use me as a dildo. She might like that, I do. Jamie is sweet and is very sexy. She’ll do it, i think, just for the fun of it. But I barely know these people, yet I want to get so close to them, I’m unbelievable.

This would definitely fuck with my body, no doubt about it. He was so fun, and sexy. Even his foot is starting to turn me on, the stench to me actually smells better, and intoxicating. We did get to know each other better. Maybe I can convince the scientists to use me. They’re men and women who are probably lonely and would love a good fuck with a shrunken boy they can dominate helplessly, unrestricted from morals and laws and policies. I need a girlfriend.

Was I raped just right now though? My body is actually shaking a little bit, perhaps my body does not know how to handle this much adrenaline. Maybe I’m in shock but my conscious is denying this fact, and am I gay? I don’t find this deadbeat loser Doctor guy to be attractive at all, but the motion was so riveting and overwhelmingly exhausting, but I’d do it again. I just don’t understand myself.  I am gay, but not entirely, I love women and would mary one and have sex with a women. But a man I just don’t know, maybe I’ll have sex with a man, but I would not get romantic with a man. And then I fell asleep contemplating my own sexual orientation.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading, next chapter is build up for the next chapter after the next chapter and Introduction to new characters.