- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Keep reading!

I woke up calmly to a bright light invading my slumber. Not uninvited, but unexpected. I sat up wide awake, I looked down to my floor. It was the same colour in my dream last night. Huh. Strange coincidences. My bed must be filthy from jacking off. But then I look around. And I realise the incomprehensible world that surrounds me like a dome over a large city like new york. The sky looks white, a creamy white nuance. Like french vanilla ice cream. Yum. The world to my sides, North, South, East, West. are green, like the water I drank yesterday, or my room's walls. Why did I have to have green walls? I thought. Then I looked for the floor, but I could only see the colour and details of my mattress that I slept on. They were very finite details, I could even see some holes I never knew existed. Or colours that I never could see. But now I do see. I see all. I try to stand up, but my legs give out. It was like balancing on two tree branches. My legs couldn't move much. So I tried it again, it worked better than before, but I still struggled to keep myself from collapsing to the ground. I gained full control of my legs now, and most of my body.

But now I turned my focus on my floor underneath me. It was fabric, and it felt rough. I could feel bumps below my feet, like a gravel road with a sheet over it, a thick sheet by the way. I then felt the air, it felt heavier than normal, it was not normal. I then started to walk in a direction, to what looked like an edge of the floor. As I came closer, I became more curious than anxious. Because of how unique and unreal it seemed. Then I reached my end goal, this was amazing and terrifying at the same time. I found myself staring at my dark oak floor. It spanned for what seemed endless, until it came to a black door the size of a monolithic skyscraper, and the floor still spilled underneath the door. Then it had occurred to me like a v8 to the head. "I shrunk!" I Squealed. "I was ecstatic, not happy though, but excited nonetheless. "Could this be the result of the green water?" I pondered. "It all makes sense to me. In no way this is possible… but it is, I'm here kicking." I then pause to think of my next actions. "I need to get to Morgan now, she might have a way to help me figure things out." My plan was set then. Morgan is my target now. I then look at myself for the first time, I was naked. "Oh well, she'll have to deal with me for now." Although, Morgan sleeps all the way downstairs in the kinda basement level. That might take me ages to get to. Even though I really want Morgan, because of how well she'll handle this compared to the others.

Tiff's room is the closest to mine, we do get along ok, but it's mutual. But she does care, because of yesterday I saw her worried for me. And Ashley's room is just across from Tiff's. I don't really want to go to her, because I fear she might do something awful to me. But she cared for me yesterday at the beach so that might help me ease into her heart. I do love her, but she doesn't, I think. I made my decision I will go to Tiff first, but if I can't I'll resort to Ashley. There I have a plan. Now to climb down my bed.

It was actually easier than I thought, I thought I was going to fall, but I'm stronger than I think. I then race toward the door. I wonder why nobody is up yet, I wonder. I got to the door, and walked right under it, I finally figured that I am an inch tall because my door gap is 1 inch tall. So that's good to find out. 1 inch huh? It still astonishes me, how I am now. I made it out under the door and I trek it further to my little sister's bedroom. God I hope she's there. I then get closer and closer to her door way. I thought, Where are they, shouldn't they be up now? My question was answered when a loud creek arises. I look up in front of the door to see my beautiful sister Tiffany. "Woh” I exclaimed. "Tiffany I am beneath you." I yell out at her. She didn't even flinch, that worried me a lot cause to what? As if answers were just appearing in front of me, I watch in a gaze as my sister drags her long legs into the sky, in my direction. And I see her foot right above my shy face. I watch in total fear as her bare foot descends just above me. I collapse onto the ground and curl into a ball saying, "No, please no, please don't crush me please". My pleas are no use to this little girl. I just turned 15 and this is the “gift” I get.

Thump! It hit me like a wrecking ball, it all happened at once, nothing could stop it from coming. But that was just the introduction to my sister's feet. I will experience a force that no man has overcome. Write after she crushes me flat, she presses down on me further and further into the ground, at the end of the slow pressure, she then pushes of me, like a hard shove on the chest that pushes you back. Then I watch her heel lift off the ground, and move away from me. I am surprised that I was not killed by that. I could have died, but luckily God had a different turn for me. Maybe I'm malleable, or very durable! I think how cool that'll be. But then my body did a full turn around on me. Started to ache bad, so bad that I had to stretch so much that I tore a ligament. It hurt, but I felt fine then. I also noticed my dick was hard. Do I have a … No that's weird! I stare up at her to watch her go away into the distance, or the downstairs. I now realise where I told myself to go next. Ashley's room.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading!!