- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

READING TIME!

 

Morgan’s Perspective

 

The door to the doctor’s office opens to an old man scratching his scrotum. “Oh my, so sorry” Said the nurse. He just continues to scratch. He must have a really bad itch. “It must be room number 5” the nurse says to us nonchalantly.

The door creaks to reveal a bed, and Barry on it. “I’m so sorry, this must be the wrong room again.” says the nurse. “No that’s him.” Says Morgan walking in to greet Barry.

The others follow suit. “Okay.”  She says and then murmurs something.Whatever bitch. “Hey Barry how you doing?” I say with a wide toothy smile. He looks up at me and smiles.

Although, I couldn’t help but feel like something was wrong with his smile and wave. “Did you have fun with those nerds?” He shrugs.  “Now let’s take you home.” I say ready to grab him.

Dr. Smith then walks in and says, “Hey kids, how are you doing?” “Oh we are so great, we’re ready to go.” Morgan says joyfully. “Wait don’t you want to know how this all happened and why?” Dr. Smith asks. I do, but I want him safe now. I guess so. I Sit down on the bed in the room right next to Barry.

He sits down next to my inner thigh, and leans against me. “So you know… Barry drank some tainted water and becau-” I was tussling Barry’s hair with my finger nail. Not caring about what the man was saying. I just look at him with loving eyes. I am so happy that my little bro is safe and sound.

I wish this moment could last forever. Well I mean, it actually could, he could be like this small forever, and we could have moments like this forever. We could continue our movie night together with more cuddles, and with more love. Oh, I just hope he stays like this for a long time.

“And so that is why your brother has shrunk… what we don’t disappointingly, is how to reverse the affects, and where this came from. We speculate because it was indeed tainted, that somebody poisoned your brother.

And this person may have stroke at the beach where your brother became ill write before he shrank. I can guarantee, that, we won’t find an antidote or cure anytime in his lifetime.

Purely because we do not have the technology nor the information to create such a chemical. The chemical as I said before is advanced beyond our capabilities. So, he will be like this for all his life now and forward.

 

* * *

[5 minutes later]

Barry’s Perspective:

 

“He will be like this for all his life now and forward.” Was all I could remember after the return. When I was being coddled by Morgan, the moment I heard those words I perked up fast. I was torn to hear this.

Everyone just stares at me like I was a victim. I just look away from them to look up at Morgan. She whispers. “I’m so sorry Barry. Everything will be okay.” I did not believe her because I knew, I knew that everything will change forever.

My friends will look at me like I’m some kind of burden because they might not want to watch me all the time. I may become very dependent on my teachers and just random individuals. People may be oblivious to me, or maybe they’ll be klutzy and not attentive.

I am at the mercy of everyone I know and don’t know, and that means I may become a target for many people to just take advantage on. I will become a pet or… slave to some. I will become a desire and a loathe to some.

Some will may want to abuse me, some may want to use me, (some may want to be abused, yeah Street lights, people oOooOOOOOO!... sorry) Damn though, that’s a good song that’s now stuck in my head!

I am now sitting on the shoulder of Morgans right shoulder. Mostly because she wants to hear me talk if I ever need to. I look behind her shoulder to see Tiffany smiling and waving at me with much joy. I then see Ashley wave at me slyly. She had a half smile on her face and a sympathetic look on her face.

Then, I saw Timmy just staring at me in confusion. I think his little mind can’t comprehend my existence. Also his mouth is wide open in awe and had an amazed look on him. I then turn around to look at Kile. I caught his gaze in my direction, he looks away and has a tired expression on his left eye.

I was utterly confused, but I could understand why he looked at me the way he did. He never was around much with me, and because of that we never bonded together. He has a faint opinion about me. That I am incapable of socializing with others, and now I am at a state where I am incapable of basic human.

It makes sense that he’d think of me as a little weird. But we’ve never had any problems with one another. We just went our ways, well mostly him. I attempted once to make contact with him. But he just said, “I’m busy Barry.” Then I just never tried again.

I don’t think he hates me in any way like I thought Ashley did. Although it does seem fairly similar to me and Ashley’s relationship. We are just mutual I guess.

 

“Can I hold Barry, Morgan?” Asks Timmy. She just looks over her shoulder to look at Tim. She shook her head yes and says, “Sure”. Hey reaches out to grab me when Morgan interrupts. “I think we should start holding Barry with respect, don’t you Timmy?” He stops in the middle of trying to grab me.

“What? What do you mean?” He asked flabbergasted. “The way we’ve been holding Barry so far has been very uncivilized, and I don’t think that he likes to be dangling over the vast floor beyond him. So for now on we let Barry climb our palms and ask before we take him. Understand?”

The girls just look at her with confusion and rolled their eyes. “He’s never had any problems with it before, why is it a problem for you so late.” Tiffany compains. “Yeah, you took him between your fingers at the Doctor, why do you get a pass.” Ashley adds. “Barry do you like being manhandled?” Morgan asks me.

I was caught off guard so I respond with, “I uh, don’t really mind it that much.” “But don’t you think it’s a little uncomfortable and annoying when someone picks you up like that without your permission?” “I don’t really care how you pick me up, as long as it’s not by my legs.

And I guess I don’t like it when I don’t have a choice.” She looks at the other kids and says, “Okay the rule with handling your brother is, never pick him up without your permission unless he is in immediate danger, and never pick him up by his legs.” “Okay” and “Fine” they all say. “And that means you too Kile.” Morgan says with an attitude. “And that means you too Morgan.”

So then Timmy plucks me off Morgan’s shoulder and places me on his right palm next to the car door. He just looks at me as he spread his hand flat open. His hand is very soft and clammy but his scent is somewhat unbearable.

Probably due to the sweat he is producing. He might be nervous with holding me. “How are you small?” He asks. “Some weird water I drank.” I say. “Oh, so it wasn’t just a headache?” He asks. “Tsk, no. I shrank.” The car jerks a sharp turn in which makes me jump toward Timmy’s chest and I fall down between his shorts.

He just leaves me there as I sit between his legs. The only problem was that there is a faint odor in the air now, probably from his pants from him not wiping his arse cheek.

We make it home and Tiffany asks Timmy if she can have me this time. He then gave me to her and she ran up to her room upstairs and locks us in the room alone. I just look up at her and ask, “Why are we-” “Silly we are going to play together silly.”

Knock knock! “Tiff come downstairs now so we can eat dinner and talk to Barry about what he experienced.” Kile apparently says. “But I want to play with him. “You can play with him later after we are done catching up with Barry, and after dinner.” He says annoyed and tired. “But-” She says.

“Now, and what did we tell you about locking your door?” He demands. “Uh, I have girl problems sometimes?” She reasons. “Well if you are having problems then don’t take Barry with you, geesh, and talk to Morgan or Demonica sometime. Or Mom.” “Fine” She says.



* * *

[A couple seconds and a trek down the stairs]

 

We are seated at the dinner table with Tiffany and Timmy the only ones waiting for food, while Ashley is on the couch texting and Kile and Morgan are preparing food. I am sitting on one of those mini cupcake platter.

Morgan then comes over to say, “Dinner’s ready.” She looks down at me a smiles. Kile comes over with a pot of spaghetti and meatballs. He then places a bowl down and pours the spaghetti into the bowl. To me it is like watching paint fall in slow motion.

Morgan grabs a bowl of salad and a bunch of break sticks and just bread chunks. They set the table for dinner, placing glasses down on the table and napkins.

The table looks pristine to the touch. “Ashley dinner!” Morgan exclaims. Ashley looks up and stood up and walks to one of the seats set for her. She pulls the chair out and sits down elegantly. Everybody collects their choice of food and portions, and drinks. Kile grabs a beer. “Really?” Morgan glares at him. “What?” He replies.

She just shakes her head and rolls her eyes. Everybody is set with their food except for me. “Do you want some Barry?” Asks Tiffany. She then scoops up a spoon of spaghetti and pours it on top of me.

I have no time to get out of the way so it knocks me down and I am covered by spaghetti. I couldn’t see past the web of pasta and sauce. I was trying to get through when a shadow appears and I knew a giant meatball is dropped. I am smeared with sauce and sweat since it was very steamy.

It is actually two meatballs and they are on top of me. I attempt to push both off of me and it works. But I still have the matter of the laces of pasta. So, I tangle through the noodles and find myself an opening.

I look up to see everyone laughing except for Morgan, she is raging at them for not being too careful with me. She had a fork in her hand as she was trying to find me in the mix. She almost didn’t see me since my skin is the color of the noodles.

“There you are, come here.” She says with another clean bowl in her hand as she places it down. “But I fine here.” I say as I bite into one of the pasta noodles. It tasted awesome!

She stares at me, put her hands on her hips and half smiles at me while breathing out of her nose. She looks around at the table and sits down while rolling her eyes. She begins to eat. I marvel at the meat portion that lies on her fork as she shoves it in her mouth. She looks at me as she takes another chunk of food and shoves it in her cavernous mouth and winks at me.

I put my face against the pasta noodles and bite into one with sauce on it. It, again, is amazingly good! So, we eat. I look around for a second to then find Tiffany eating in my view as she intently looks at me to, I think, show off her eating abilities.

She makes long waits before she eats her food, hovers it closer to her lips, and horks it into her mouth. She then slowly lets it in, still staring at me, and slowly chews before a big and grand swallow.

She follow her finger down her throat as if she was showing me her gastronomic functions. It was almost a show, apparently a good show since my penis stiffens. Barry, why do you have to be a perv write no? No only is she your sister, but she’s 11.I brace myself and regain composure. I continue eating.

 

* * *

[15 minutes later]

 

I barely finish my plate. I had part of a pasta noodle done with and a chunk of my meatball taken. I see Tiffany come over to me as everyone left for bed. “Are you finished yet?” She asks me politely. I say with an astounding, “Yeah!”. She giggles. She picks up the plate I am on, and grabs a fork and starts eating what is left.

“No use in wasting it.” She says. I got caught in one of her twirls and I am tied to the top of her fork. She lifts me to her lips as she smiles a toothy smile. She licks her lips in anticipation.

Tiffany opens her mouth to expose a pink steamy mouth with straight perfect teeth with some new ones still coming in. She pushes the fork with me in her mouth and wraps her lips around the fork to drag her lips against the fork.

To then drag me off the fork and into her mouth with the spaghetti still wraps around me. She opens her mouth once more to show the outside world.

She then closes her mouth fast to then start chewing the spaghetti I am trapped in. I am actually terrifies that she may bite me. But she never bites me, she successfully separates me from the spaghetti and begins to masticate.

It is so gross, the mush and gunk she creates with those strong teeth cover my nude body. Yuk the feeling of this mucky slime makes me feel icky. And the more she chews, the slimyer it gets. She then swallows the remaining mush while holding me down with her tongue. Her mouth attempts to pull me with, but the force of her tongue prevents me from my demise.

She opens her mouth to reveal a meatball in the outside of her maw. She places the ball of meat between her front teeth and slices them in half. One of the pieces fall on top of me, I push it off between her molars as she crushes the meat so hard that the meatball squirts juice at me.

She then lets the other half come in her mouth and mushes that one too. This goes on for a while until a glass cup can be seen, as she places me under her tongue ro wash down the unrecognisable spaghetti and meatball.

She then makes an upward motion and begins to strife forward to our destination as her tongue licks me all over giving me a hard on. It actually began to attack my penis which made me climax in her mouth.

I then heard a muffled ha. She then spit me out onto her hand and drops me onto her bed.  She walks into her bathroom and comes out with something that makes me want to die more than I do now.

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I am at the end of my chapters for now. More will come within the next two to three weeks. So thanks for reading!

And also, please tell me if I am going to far with Tiffany.