- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

You know what to do. READ!!!!

[2 hours later Barry’s shower is done and they reach the Dr’s office to reach the family]



I was waiting for the man in the his office with a nurse in, so I can go to the bathroom. In which I did. “Excuse Ms., can you take me to the washroom to pee?” I ask the nurse. “Sure little man.” She answered. Reached over to pinch me off the countertop of the sink in the office. She then dropped me in between her exposed breasts.

The breasts were very fleshy and had a lot of sweat on them. This caused me to slide down further between her breasts, looked down at me and then smiled. She used her finger to push me down more, to which I detested. She beat me during the fight.

She smelled nice though, due to the scent of her perfume and cleanliness. She was kind and pretty, too. Although kind of large, actually she is really large. But i can honestly get past that with her.

She’s got big green irises that leave me out of breath, and her red lips are so luscious that I wouldn’t mind her smothering me with them. I am so caught up in my daydreaming that I don’t notice my boner. I just huff at my boner.

We then reach the washroom and she fishes me out from between her boobs. She sits down on the toilet seat with me still in her fist with her pants down. She places me on the front of the toilet seat that is between her meaty thighs.

I avoid eye contact with her vagina out of respect and disgustingness since it had an intense stench to it, and it quiffed once. I hold my penis to aim it downward and piss for a second. Then after I turned around to poop and I pooped, and that was done. I then  heard a huge splash as she was pooping as well.

Who’d of thought that I’d ve sharing a toilet with some strange fat lady? Who’d of thought that I’d ve sharing a toilet?

She then pisses too, and she says, “Well I feel good don’t you?” “Yeah, I am relieved.” I respond. She then takes out her pointer finger and pokes me so hard I fall off the edge. I land onto some fabric, and look up only to see the horror that is her vagina. Right before I was covered it quiffed, and I was done.

When she closed me in I was immediately pressed against her vagina. Just don’t go inside. Then I ended inside her smelly vagina due to her walking. I could then feel my gut drop, and then slam as i slid further and further into her vagina. Now, let me tell you that this is horrid. I end up landing at her cervix.

I could then see her fingers protrude into her pussy to pull me out, but her fingers are too short and fat to fit. So, then somehow a spoon comes into view.

 How ironic, she just spooned her self with an actual spoon.

  I grab on to the spoon and she lifts the spoon out of her poon. Then she lifts me up to her face as I climb into the spoon.

She lifts me up to her lips and says “Wow, you felt really good down there. I hope you taste good.” Then I say, “Wha-” as she parts her lips and pours me into her mouth on top of her large tongue. Her mouth closes on me, and then swishes me around. Throwing me from side to side of her cheeks.

She then presses me against the roof of her mouth, and then drops me to let me fall onto her tongue with my arms trying to catch the fall which fails half the time.

She then takes my body, and rolles me under her tongue and just lays her tongue on top of me. She then begins to lick my erect penis from inside her soaked mouth.

I cum in her mouth onto her tongue and she then moves me around more. She teases me by pushing me to the back of her throat and then to put me between her molars.

After that she puts me between her bottom lip and her incisors and opens her mouth to talk to Dr. Smith.

“What are you doing with Barry?” Dr.Smith asks.”Oh nothing bad. He really likes it.” Says the nurse. “He probably does, but you should take him out and dry him off because his family will be here shortly.

And we don’t want them to freak out about their kid being potentially eaten alive.” Dr. Smith explains. The nurse spits me out onto her hand. “Did you have fun?” She says loudly. “I guess so.” I reply. Actually that was pretty fun.  She then grabs a piece of paper towel and rubs my body against the rough surface.

She places me on the parchment paper on the bed in the office and leaves me by exiting the room. Dr. Smith comes in with a knock. “Hey kid your family will be here soon, do you have anything you don’t want me to tell them?” He asks.

I shake my head to the side. He then gives me a thumbs up and smiles a half grin. He then leaves me to sit alone.

I can’t wait to go home and tell my friends about my adventure. And my Mother and Demonica, or Kile or Timmy. Katarina…


 

Chapter End Notes:

Well, thanks for reading readers.