- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Well what do we do now? Read of course.

I wake up due to a lot of movement around me. I open my eyes to see darkness. I could feel warm flesh underneath me. I use my right hand to place my palm against the warm skin I was sitting on.

While I was sitting, the movement began again, bobbying me up and down, virtually a rodeo bull underneath me. The smell of the place I was in was very intense and familiar. It smelt very masculine. Then that’s when it came to me, that I was in some dudes pants.

I began to wonder. Who? It could be Ben, Nigel, or Dr.Smith (or I guess matthew, now.) OR, maybe this is some random dudes pants. DId some guy find me at the beach and decide to keep me? Where was Stacy?

Was this all just a big nightmare dream before? And now I am in some dude’s pants? I began to feel terror of what this guys intentions were and what scenario might be the best.

Out of all the scenarios I think that it’s be better if I ended up with Dr. Matthew Smith, since he will be delivering me to my family. I wonder if Morgan told Mom and Dad about me.

Then suddenly light entered the realm I was in to allow color to be seen. Above me I could see a hand casting down at me with the fore finger and thumb arched like an ok sign. The stubs of the fingers collided with the sides of my torso and hoisted me above the penis I was on.

The fingers were very doughy, dry and clean. Smelt of a Dr’s office, which made me glad. As I was lifted from the waistband I snagged a couple of pube strands that wrapped around my leg.

Then another hand shot towards me and toward the hair and pulled the hair away from me. I tried looking up, but all I could see was a little in front of the man’s face. I was then rushed upward which game me nausea. After I was able to regain composure I looked ahead of me to see two brown eyes with caterpillars above them.

“You alright boy?” Dr. Smith says. I nod. “Good.” He says while rubbing his lips together, forward and backward, and using his other hand to scratch just above is lip and against his mustache. “Did you enjoy your time with the girls?”

He said looking at me with tired eyes and a bored expression. “I guess so Dr. Smith.” He tilted his head back and opened his mouth showing me his tongue and back of his throat and the top and bottom of his teeth, and began to ha. “Ha ha ha ha ha! boy you got lucky didn’t you, you sly bastard.” It was loud enough for me to cover my ears. “Sorry” He says.

I respond with a chuckle and say, “I guess it was unusual, but I wouldn’t say lucky. More like taken advantage of and forced under dire circumstances with three women and a man. While being raped countless times and abused at the same time, juggling and battling with my grief and my misfortune. Then being subjected to overwhelming incomprehensible scenarios that no man nor woman can come out with their sanity full intact.”

The room was silent and awkward for the longest time, I couldn’t imagine the anxiety anywhere else. He stuck his tongue out where you could see it convex the side of his inner cheek. Then he swallowed his saliva that condensed in his mouth. He used his other hand to position it behind his head and began scratching his head. “Yeah, I’m sure you had fun though, right?”

He said trying to lighten the mood. “Fun? Sometimes… bu-” I start. “Well, that’s fantastic, I’m sure you’ve got some memories to share with your peers, heh.” I just looked blankly into his eyes and looked down at my feet and below to the floor beyond. I looked forward to contemplate my situation. “You’re not gonna tell them the part about me are you?”

He says still scratching the back of his head. “I don’t know to be honest with you, what I’m going to tell them about this ordeal.” I say. I yawn. “I guess all that action does defeat you, eh?... Here I’ll just put you back in my pants so you can gain more shut eye.” He says without consulting me.

“Ok” I say. He then lowers me back down to the outside of his waistband to then use his other hand to stretch the waistline fabric to make an opening to his penis. He then lowers me into his pants to place me nicely onto his cock.

He lets me settle on his cock  and get comfy before letting the waistline snap and shut from the outside world. I dwell in the darkness the befolds before me. I lay my head down against his penis.

It’s actually quite comfortable, his penis is soft which acts like a pillow the size of a jumbo bed. Maybe larger. Add the softness to the comfortable heat and I fall asleep fast.


* * *


[8 hours later]


I wake due to myself. I arose from my slumber with my eyes closed and then open to see a world of darkness before me. The ground beneath me is warm and soft. I realise my place in this world, and I realise how and what I am sitting on again. I decide to climb out of my sticky bedroom.

Because it was very humid in Dr. Smith’s pants. So, I crawl to the other side of his cock at the head and jump to the fabric in front of me. I apparently misjudged the jump, because I was way to short. So, I ended up sliding down the fabric to smack into his testicles. Which smelt and felt disgusting to my skin and nose.

I decide to escape at the side of this man's leg hole. I squeezed between the man’s thigh and the fabric of his pants. I reach the exit and jump out to land on the fabric of his bed sheet covers. I take a gander and can only see between his legs very slightly.

The room I was in was slightly welcoming sunrays, and so I decided to walk towards the opening past his legs. Along my trek to his feet I began to feel tired again. But I keep going because I wasn’t sleepy tired, just stressed tired. So, I walked it off.

I reach his left foot, and walk around it to see the underside to his toes and sole. I guess he was sleeping on his belly. Wait that means I wasn’t sleeping on his cock, I was sleeping between his arse. I began to feel uneasy.

That’s worse than being use on his cock. So, I retract the thought and focus on his foot. I decide to get down on my knees to then kiss his ring toe and started to sniff his scent. Why? Because I am weird. It didn’t smell good in the least, so I stopped. I climbed to my legs to stand up. I then walked to the edge of his bedside and sat there waiting for him to wake up.


* * *


[50 minutes later]


I thought he was never going to wake up, so then apart of me began to worry for him. Then I saw him stir in his slumber to then have his eyelids open. I was then filled with relief.  He then sat up and used his right hand to lift out his waistband. He looked inside and looked around and spotted me.

He then reached over to me with his left hand, still using his other hand to open up his pants. He picked me up and tossed me into his pants. He then proceeded to wrap his hand around his cock, pressing me against the side of his cock as well. He then went ahead and rubbed me against his cock, sliding me up and down his penis.

Eventually, he rubbed enough times to cumm making my senses overload with masculinity and testosterone. I then decided to masturbate or hump his cock. He lifted me off and onto the head of his cock. I stuck my penis in is penis slit and humped hard and constantly.

This lasts five minutes before I come inside of this man. Well isn’t this ironic? My leg then got caught inside his cock, I tried calling him to help. He just laughed and continued to stroke his cock. I kind of didn’t want this, but I had no decision. I was then launched into the air and landed in between his smaller toes.

He just laughed, and lifted his leg off the bed with me between his toes. He stepped down on the hardwood floor and I was surprisingly safe from the weight of this man because I was between his toes. But the the up and down motion stayed.

All I noticed from the motion was the change in flooring, from the hardwood to some carpeting and some tile. I was then lifted up into the air to feel two pillars pluck me out from between the mans toes, to then be dropped onto his cock again.

I looked around to find we were in a bathroom. He went to his shower door to open it and stepped inside. He  then turned on the water and cleaned both of us.


 

Chapter End Notes:

Well, this was fun to write i guess. Hope you enjoyed!