- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Whats up? AND READ!

 

I was sitting against her hand at the bench at the beach. I sat where I could see the coastline and watched as the waves waved by, and the giant people walk in the water. Stacy had decided that we were going to the beach today right after breakfast. She was so happy and filled with delight when she spoke with me. I don’t know how long she’s had me, but it feels like an eternity.

 

 

She not that bad at all, she’s actually the nicest and calmest person I have met so far. So warm and gentle with me. Everyday I am welcomed with this surround system ”Hello”, and I open my eyes to see giant full lips invading my sight. She would just lower her lips down to cover my whole body.

Oh when her lips contact my body, I just feel the most giddy and most awe. The way she just lets her lips sit on my face without pursing. Every time i receive an excess of saliva on my whole body. She lifts up her head, to then aim for specific spots on my body to then give my Goddess bloe-job. Then to lick my entire body. For I would never be ready, but be filled with terror, confusion, and euphoria.

 

 

She would the use her lips to grab my body and lift me up, then to pull me inside her gaping maw. And she would taste me all over, like a jolly rancher. After she was done tasting me, she would spit me out, and then I’d land in her panties.

She would then close the top to cover me in darkness, just to put pressure on myself to push me in to her pussy and have her way by pushing me in and pulling me out over and over. She’d usually end up leaving me there whenever she goes to work or to the store. She never leaves me alone at her home, she says she doesn’t want any of her kids to find me.

 

 

“Isn’t it beautiful, Babe” Stacy says while breathing in through her nose and exhales out of her mouth. Her breathe washing over me. It smelt fresh although had a slight sting to it. It was warm, too. “It is!” I said loudly in order for her to hear me. I turned around to look at her ketchup red fingernail, and then I hugged her nail.

She looked down and smiled a wide toothless smile and exhaled out of her nose as if snickering. I kiss her nail. *giggle she replies with. “I think I love you Stacy.” I say to her. She looks at me with tearing eyes. “Awwww, I love you too Baby.” She then picks me up by her two fingers and brings me closer to a wet kiss.

“I just wish this would last forever.” She says. “I don’t wanna let you go.” She becomes tearing. Then she looks up with wide eyes and gasps. “What if I don’t give back? And we just… you know run away together. Then I don’t have to give you up.” She says with droopy eyes. She had a grin on her face and dog eyes and puffed out lips.

 

 

Hnnnnnng! Rnnnnbg! Hmmmm! Hmmmmm! Stacy pulled out her black cell phone. “It’s Erica.” She tells me. She answers, “Hey, what’s up?” Asks Stacy. “Hey Stacy, I was just calling’ to tell you, that we are done with Barry.

So, we’d like if you’d take him back so we can hand him over to his anxiously awaiting family.” Erica says. I could hear the whole conversation. “What! What do you mean give him BACK… ” She says “back” with enthusiasm. “Well we’re done collecting data from the kid, and we already found out what caused him to shrink, and how.” Erica says. “But I only have him for whole day and then I give him back the day after.”

She began crying and yelling, failing to whispering.  “Look I can tell that you had an emotional week with Barry, but he has to go back. Ben already notified Matthew that we are finished with Barry, and he wants him now.” Erica tries to explain. “NO! He wants Barry, because he wants one more time to fuck him with his dick!” She says louder.

People are starting to look her direction. She stands up, I hurriedly scurry for a spot to hide. Her purse. She looks around the table to then see me hiding behind her purse.

 

 

She then mouths to me, ‘Get in my purse now!’ I began to walk toward her and say, “But… ” She then did the unexpected, she pinched the tips of her two flings together and flung them in my direction.

Her nail hit my chest area, and I launched backward and hit her purse. I conveniently landed in one of her purse pockets. “I’ll be there in two hours… two hours!”

 

 

I felt tension under my legs as I was sitting on my legs. The force of the pull was instant and angry. What did I do wrong? I wondered. She hit me without even thinking about it… I told her I loved her and then she hits me? I felt very betrayed, and then I felt scared. Because now I know she is mad, and she’ll outlash her anger against me.

My mind was dreading the fact that she might hurt me, or even *gulp*... no she wouldn’t. But I have no idea what she intends of me, she might kidnap me or kill me, just to not give me back. I honestly didn’t want to go back, but I do now. Mostly because I don’t want her to harm me, and to see my family again.

 

 

* * *


[30 minutes later]


I could hear ruffling outside the purse. It was if someone was struggling to acquire something almost vitally important. Then it halted, the movement transferred to a loud slide. Then the movement stopped. I heard a rustling and a chain being tapped.

In which turned into a rip through the air and light flooded my eyes. The glare faded away to reveal a beautiful women named Stacy. Her hair was let to fall flat on her sides. Her eyes told a different story, however. She stared at me very intently and with much want and desire. She had something planned for me alright.

She lowered her hand to reach me and I decided to back away. This action of mine caused her to pull back for a second, then she continued to come closer. Her eyes started to become more sympathetic and she says, “I’m so sorry, *she swallows* I was just mad, and I wasn’t thinking.”

She placed her hand on the edge of her purse and sat down next to the purse. This created a large thud. She tilted her head sideways and laid it on her shoulder. It was as if she was trying to woo me. “But, y-you... “ I began. “I know Babe, again I wasn’t thinking... “ She tried justifying. “No you were definitely thinking, you didn’t have to hit me.” I looked down at my feet, I could see a pack of tissue paper in her pocket. “I’m sorry Baby, I never meant to hurt you. I was pissed… ah… I was just mad I couldn’t keep you for the time I THOUGHT I had with you.”

She then used her finger nail to adjust my head to look at her. “I will never hurt you again I promise… now, before I have to let you go, can just have one more…” She says. She was breathing half breaths and licking her lips every so often. I looked at her, trying to make a decision.

I did not want her to hurt me again, so I compiled, and I say “Yeah.” She smiles showing me her teeth. She then looks to her clock, it’s 7:49 PM. “We have more than an hour left before you leave, so let’s start quickly.

She then pinched my leg with her nails and pulled me up by my leg. She pulled me immediately directly to her vagina. I was left dangling for a but until I could see her other hands nails spread her labia open to introduce me again for the last time. I gulped.

She then dropped me inside herself and covered her pussy with the palm of her hand and started sliding her hand up and down to create friction for herself. I was trying to create friction for her as well. For I was rubbing my back against her inner walls.

But it became no use because her finger slid into my view as her nail poked my stiff dick and pushed me in further. I decided that if I am going to pleasure her effectively I am going to have to hit her g-spot.

So, I trek further down into Stacy, and the climate of her vaginal cave was beginning to moisten more and more, and was producing more and more discharge.

I made it to the end of her vagina which I was face to face with her cervix. I started rubbing myself against the tiny hole. I decided to go full frontal attack mode and punch her pussy.

Apparently it worked because I could here short bursts of gasps and long ohs and ahs. I looked behind myself to see how her fingers were doing when I saw her dildo. I was appalled, but then I realised I never told she couldn’t. So I braced myself for impact.

It slid into her pussy first, and then slammed into my face and chest. I was pressed up against her cervix hole. Then she pulled it out real fast pulling me with it and pushed in again. I was pulled out, and then pushed in. Every time, I was slammed against her cervix and pulled toward the front of her pussy.

I never left her pussy once during this hole session, but I was beginning to end up at the side of the fake penis. I was being grinded against her vaginal walls and her didlo kept slammong and pulling faster and faster. So fast I couldn’t keep up with myself.

I somehow ended up back against her didlo’s head, but this time, I was facing her cervix. I was slammed dick first into her cervix, my dick penetrated her cervix hole. This repeated for forever, and then it became dangerous. It became harder to breathe and harder to maintain consciousness.

The force of her pushing and pulling, and the fact that I am facing the juices she is creating almost drowns or suffocates me or gives me whiplash.I also notice my dick is bright red after shooting out cum for a long time. I then lose consciousness.


 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Tanks alot fo da read.