- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey peoples, how are you? Great? Good, keep reading!

“What are we going to do with this data?” Asked Ben. “Everything we’ve collected has just been to describe his nature. None of this is going to help Barry return to normal.”

“We need to get a blood sample out of Barry, without one, Barry may never get back to normal. We also might have just wasted our time just to see his limits.” Chimed Bethany. “Barry could find those on his own without our assistance.”

“Well, it does help Barry find this out without any heart attacks. I did find out Barry won’t survive stomach acid , and with Andela we found that he does have a point to where .” Argued Erica. “Well, I gues-” Bethany Say while being interrupted. ”Do we want… to help this kid return to normal size, or not?” Ally challenged.

“Of course we do.” Said Mary. “He’s a nice young nice man… he should be back to to normal and … “ “Well the only way we could ever do that is to draw blood.” Bethany says. “No, he’ll die if we draw blood he’s way to small.” Cries Erica.

“There is no needle, no microscope that can take out and view his blood without him going faint.” “But what if this happens again?

Are we really going to protect his life and risk the safety of the public. He told us that the “water” he drank was tainted.” Ben says. “And if that… if that is the case, and it is indeed tainted. That means that this is most likely going to again. Someone must of tainted that water, and that means someone is out to do this again.” ‘We have have the water in question, didn’t you know?” Nigel says. “Wait what?!” Everyone says in sequence. “We have the water? How did we get THAT?” Asks Ben.

“Well I was come up to by a police man, and he said that they found some tainted green liquid, the same liquid from Barry’s incident.” Nigel explains. “How’d you know it had any correlation to what we were doing?” Asks Ben.

“The policeman told me that a group of teenagers came up to them with green liquid, and that there was a drowsy kid named Barry who was given this water. He asked me to identify what the liquid was. I tried, and I found out what caused Barry to shrink.”

Everyone stared at Nigel. “Well?” Says Bethany in a sassy tone. “What caused him to shrink?” “It was the molecules in his drink that made him shrink, the molecules were manufactured to change Barry’s molecular state. And yes manufactured, since the molecules were exactly identical to one another. The molecules attacked the molecules in his body, and multiplied like bacteria in his body.

Once the bacteria settled down is his body and died, it turned into his flesh and bone. Yes, Barry’s body was replaced by a new set of skin and bones. The bacteria or molecules themselves are much more advanced than you could ever imagine. I don't even think to classify them as one or another.

Since it is a combination of the two I would like to call them molecteria.” Nigel explained. “Who ever tainted this boy, must have connections. “I would say the bad part about this is, I have no idea on how to redirect his development.

The only way, I think, we could reverse the effects, is if we create a reverse liquid, that can replace Barry’s body.” Ben said with glowing bulging eyes.”That would be amazing, if we had the technology and the know hows to do that.

But write now, all we have is this liquid… Like  Nigel said, this is advanced, even to our abilities.” Erica said. “And, we might be on a high profile, we are digging into something we might not be able to climb out of.

We’ve already gathered all our data, all that’s safe for us now. We should be done now, finish this sooner than later. We study the liquid and we come back to this after a while.” “Ok” Ben says.

“So are we not going to stab Barry.” Ally asks. “We don’t need it, we have all we need write now.” Nigel says. “Ok.” Ally says back. “Let’s uh, let’s go tell Matthew that we are done with Barry.” Ben announces.

We all nod in unison. Ben then says to Erica, “Erica call Stacy, and let her know that we’re done with Barry.” “But she has another whole day with Barry.” Erica says.”We’re done with him, he needs to get back to his family. She’ll get over it.” “I don’t think she’s gonna take this easily.” Erica replies.”

“I don’t care.” Responds Ben.


Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading!