- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another chapter, another step closer to the punchline. But this is not a comefy so keep reading!

[2 minutes later]


 

We entered her bedroom as I was on the palm of her hand. She moved over to her bedside and lowered the hand that I was on, down to lay her hand flat to let me off. Stacy pulled away and said, “I’ll be back in just a moment.”

She went off into her bathroom and closed the door behind her. I could still see her bare feet under the door. No color just plain feet. I witnessed her take off some clothes as they dropped from the door to the floor. All I could see now were ankles.

 

The door opened up to revealed a naked woman. Her skin was almost luminescent, her assets were petite and her face had glee full eyes. “You like what you see don’t you? I know I would.” She says while walk toward the bed with items in her hands. It was a dildo and a vibrator, and some lube. “So we will start with just you, because I want an initial recording.”

She then proceeded to use her nail tips to pinch my torso this time, and lifted me up. She placed me over her stingy vagina. It had the weirdest smell to it, and it was growing warmer by the second. I looked up at her to see her biting her lip. She winked at me. Then plunged me inside of her,

 

Like before, it was very slimy and had a strong feminine scent to it. I was struggling to break free of my discomfort, her walls reacted as they started to create liquid. I tried to turn around to face the opening but her finger was holding me tight.

I could still see, although very slightly, her g-spot was very close to me. I honestly wanted this to end quickly, so I began to hump and massage her cervix. This started to affect her, because I could hear her huffs and puffs as I continued to rub against her body.

 

The more and more I did this, the more humid and slimy Stacy became and the more longer her gasps of air were. Her finger left herself and I was left to pleasure her. I myself was fully erect and I could not keep a load in.

So I came in her several times, and her vagina was flooding with her juices. I think she at the verge of orgasm because she became silent.

 

Then suddenly I was shot out of her pussy, as her juices propelled me into the sky. I went flying across the room as I landed on the end of her bed, near her feet, on the sheets. She sat up to look at me, then layed back down to rest, which ended up her falling asleep.

I was left alone to think.

 

This was honestly the most fun I’ve had all my life, but we only have a week together. After this I go home to my family. I’m not so sure how I will handle being this tiny for all my life. Not that I have complained about it, and I don’t know what I’m going to do about school and my friends.

What will Mom, Demonica, Kile and Tim think on this? How will EVERYONE at school or anywhere behave around me? Am I going back to school? I would think so since I am going to be like this forever according to me.

I think I’d be pretty popular, but not for the reason I’d hope to be popular for. I want to be known for my strength and talent and intelligence. Not my height nor my accessibility.

 

I’m also not entirely invincible, which might make people more inclined take caution or take full advantage of my disadvantages. I stand up from my daze and walk toward her sleeping form.

I put my hand flat on the edge of the heel of her foot. It was doughy to the touch and I could feel how smooth her foot is. I then tilt my head upward towards the rest of her foot. It expanded into the heavens, so far that I could not see her toes.

I look straight ahead of me between her feet to see the sides of her legs meet at a point that is her vagina. I walk towards her vagina, it takes a while to get there.

 

As I get closer I could already not see the top of her boobs. I reach out to place my palm on her vagina. I then lay down next to her vagina. And I attempt to sleep. Then I fell asleep. I have five days of this.

 

* * *

 

I woke up to the overwhelming smell of bacon and eggs and waffles. I open my eyes to find myself in a dark misshapen room. I stand up at look up at the opening of the room. It was a shoe, time to get out.

 I attempt to get out of the shoe but the wall was to steep and tall to grip. So I waited for about five minutes.

 

A large thud  could be heard all around my shoe-room. It grew louder and louder, until a large shadow covered the opening of the shoe. I gazed up to the source of this tremble to see Stacy looking down at me with a toothy grin.

“Did you sleep well.” She said. Her voice echoing in her shoe. I shrugged with a thumbs up. “Fantastic! Breakfast is ready young man.” She then knelt down to reach out her fingers to fish me out of her shoe. Her sharp nails pinched against my left arm.

She hoisted me up to the sky to meet her gaze. She then took her other hand, opened her shirt and dropped me onto her breast. This time I landed in between her breasts, she touched my head with her nail and giggles at my plight.

 

She then looked on and began moving toward breakfast.I kept staring up at her complexion.

 She is really pretty and very kind to me.

I feel the most comfort around her and I don’t feel like I want to leave her… Maybe I am overthinking this whole situation. I am only fifteen and I have no idea about how any of this sex thing works. I was never really taught this kind of thing.

 

When my mother noticed anything sexual or indecent that I may witness at a young age, she would either say “Hey why don’t we turn off the TV and spend time with your siblings?”, or she would just she would tell me that “Didn’t I tell you to not watch this Program?”. To which I replied with “No.” and she’d respond with, “Oh, well your not allowed to watch this anymore.

The show I was watching most often at the time was Spongebob, when they made a reference that my mother did not like. I always asked her about the topic of sex. For instance, “Why did my penis grow longer sometimes? Why does my bed become sticky almost every night? How come when I see a pretty girl, I get all loose inside? In which she would always put both of her hands against my face, squishing my face in on itself.

Then she’d say, “I just don’t want you to be too worried about these sort of things, Honey. Just wait till you are older and then we may talk.”  

 

When my mother noticed anything sexual or indecent that I may witness at a young age, she would either say “Hey why don’t we turn off the TV and spend time with your siblings?”, or she would just she would tell me that “Didn’t I tell you to not watch this Program?”.

To which I replied with “No.” and she’d respond with, “Oh, well your not allowed to watch this anymore. The show I was watching most often at the time was Spongebob, when they made a reference that my mother did not like. I always asked her about the topic of sex.

For instance, “Why did my penis grow longer sometimes? Why does my bed become sticky almost every night? How come when I see a pretty girl, I get all loose inside? In which she would always put both of her hands against my face, squishing my face in on itself. Then she’d say, “I just don’t want you to be too worried about these sort of things, Honey. Just wait till you are older and then we may talk.”  

We never had that talk., to this day I have never been exposed to the answers to my confusion about myself. I think that is why I struggled with porn in Middle School and other women. I just had no idea on how to think about myself relating to my infatuations.

Now that I think about it, that is probably the reason to why I am not freaking out about my current situation. Nevermind the reduction, but the events that happened after shrinking.

The sex, practically raped, the attention, not really though, it is temporary and the attention now is again, not what I would prefer to get in the way I am getting the attention.

I think that, once I go back home to the family that I … I … I don’t know… I just hope these people can find a solution to my predicament. However this data might bring us closer to my goal.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for the reads.