- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy!

 

It is a bright and early morning today. It is all the same to me, the same room, the same house, and the same morning that always changed four times a year. Yep, everything is pretty casual from here, yet at the same time everything is as uncasual as how casual life really is.

I am actually pretty excited a little today.

But only for today I thought.

My cowardice am at eye-level to my excitement, eating away my enjoyment slowly.

Knock Knock.

My Mother creeps in my room, “How’s it going honey, all good?”, She says. “I guess it’s alright I guess.”, I reply. “All good on your birthday huh?”, she inquires as she smiles a gentle loving shiny motherly smile toward you.

I grin slyly.

“oooh my baby is growing up, soon to be a handsome young man.”

She wraps her hands around my face as she pulls me into her warm constricting hug. “Ha, yeah right, handsome.” I say looking up into her cyan eyes. She stares on in a tinge of sadness.

“You are handsome, sweaty. You just need to realise that you are important to me, to your sisters and to your friends. We all love you deeply, I love you. *pause ‘I’ll head on to the kitchen to get prepared for your day… please think on what I just said, and I will call you downstairs when your breakfast is ready, or one of your sisters or your brothers will, one or the other.”

We both smile chalantly at each other, I slightly drift down to her exposed chest, her smile widens a bit. 

I think she saw me look.

“Remember I can see every detail”

Definitely.

She winks at me. I suddenly cringe at that gesture, my pants were stiffer.

Not a good sign on your birthday, I think.

She then chuckles “tsk”, she notices and walks away with her hips swaying from side to side.

Stop it you fool, that is your Mother!

My conscious yells at me. Embarrassed, I try to evade these unwelcome thoughts in my head.

I then get done getting cleaner: brushing my teeth, take a shower, getting dressed, the usual morning routine. I then tidy things up in my bedroom: setting my bed, putting loose clothing in the dirty hamper. Then I put the neglected garbage on the floor in the trash can. I was about to exit the door when it suddenly opens again.

“Oh there you are, let’s get going.”

My sister Morgan says grabbing my hand and tugging me down the stairs.

Morgan and I have a very close relationship. Although she is older than me by a year, we seem to enjoy our time together. But she can be authoritative to me.

We even have our own movie night together, these nights we get popcorn and junk food and watch movies together. I sit down and she’s nuzzles her head on my chest as we feed each other popcorn. Like I said, really close, but unique too.

My sister is also very gorgeous to me. She is 16 years old, she has light brown hair with cyan eyes like my mother. She is very well indoubt, and the smartest girl I know more than Katarina, my best and only female friend.

I’ve also noticed her more closely throughout middle school.

I started to stare at her breasts more often.

I think she’s starting to take note, but to the wrong direction. She’s starting to wear less clothes more often whenever we watch movies. Showing off her mounds of flesh. On her front side and her rear end.

She also has the fullest lips ever, I mean I almost want to kiss her full lips, but I can’t because well you know why. Whenever she catches me looking at her, she smiles wide and giggles a lot.

Adding to my embarrassment, I look away to avoid her looking at me. She usually likes to snuggle closer to me when it happens, and then we fall asleep together. I think she has a slight crush on me, I surely do.

 

* * *




[5 minutes later]

 

Walking into the kitchen I can see three of my sisters and my two brothers at the table. Tiffany, who is the youngest, is 11 years old, she has blonde hair and lime green eyes. She has a slim frame with huge red lips on her face.

She’s kind stuck up, and she doesn’t like it when she doesn’t get what she wants and might throw a tantrum until you give in. She’s kind of rebellious too, always looking for trouble and ways to blame it on one of us.

But she is also kind with me. She is quite sexual with other boys, I’ve seen her with boys and she gets all anxious and is very gullible.

She is easily manipulated by guys, yet she can easily manipulate guys as well. Mostly to get whatever she wants. I usual size the boys up whenever they’re alone. She frankly smiles at me, we kind of get along.

My next sister is Ashley, she is a 13 year old. She has red hair and hazel eyes, she’s fit, and struggles with boys.

She always comes home with some douche, and then I have to scare them off whenever they get too handsy with her. She hates it when I do that, but i tell her that I will not stop protecting her, and I will always be there for her.

She just walks off in spite of this. I think she hates me, because I found her in my room once searching for something.

I think she’s jealous of what Morgan and I have. I don’t know. Anyways, she just looks at me with disgust and respect at the same time because I think she likes it when I give advice about guys.

My last sister is Demonica, 18 years old, brown eyes, dyed blue hair she’s kind of emo without the depression. Now, she doesn’t hate me, she just doesn’t care about me. You know the stereotypical older sister who just wants you out of her way, and wants nothing to do with you. That’s her.

She’s on the larger side of healthy. Not fat, but she does have a gulut. But I like her, she’s nice to me when we talk, although she thinks she knows better. She always likes shows off her scholarships from Stanford College.

My older brother’s name is Kile. He is never home due to work, hanging out with friends, and College. He has brown hair and has large muscles. At an age of 21 he is very handsome and has had many women in his life.

Kile loves to joke around, and always pushes lewd comments about the women in my family. We all ignore them since they aren’t intentionally mean.

My younger brother is Tim, he is 10 years old, he loves to mess around and play will action figures.

He says he has no interests in females, and is also kind of dumb. He has very low scores on his academic reports and never reaches above a c-. He looks up to Barry and loves him dearly. He will do anything for Barry.

My mother is at the countertops waiting for me to sit with. Breakfast displayed out on the table. She says to me, “Happy Birthday!”, “Yeah, Happy Birthday Barry!” Morgan and Tom Squeal. “Happy B-Day, bro.” says Tiffany. “Happy Birthday Barry.” said Demonica and Ashley and Kile.

Demonica less enthusiasticly and Ashley more sarcasticly and Kile tiredly. I just look at them for a second thinking about why they don’t like me so much. I sit down at the table, my mother places a plate of Angel Food Cake right in front of me as she places her manicured hand on my shoulder.

The siblings get a plate as well.

We then light the candles, and they they wish me a happy birthday. We then eat our pieces, my mother whispers to me “Happy Birthday Baby.”. I grin up at her smile. She kisses my temple, and has cake for herself.

Then later I open presents. I get some clothes as usual, then new gaming systems: The XBOX One and The Playstation IV, with new games and controllers so I can play with Ashley, this is why she hasn’t killed me yet. Then I open my new phone: Galaxy Note #4.

After all of this, my mother and Demonica get ready for their trip to Australia to meet up with my Dad. I’ve never meet my dad, but I’ve been told that he’s pretty cool from both Mom and Demonica.

I’ve heard he’s a businessman their creating huge architectures, buildings and skyscrapers. I assume they’re just going for the beaches.

He also visits the UAE (United Arab Emirates) to do the same thing. a hot spot, so I’ve told, for billionaires with money to throw at buildings and huge structures.

I’ll be left here with Morgan, Ashley, and Tiffany as well as Tom and Kile. Well not very much though since my friend Katarina will force me outside willingly or not.

Speaking of Katarina, she asked me yesterday if we could hang out all the time this summer, I said yes of course because she’s Kat.

Meanwhile, my sisters and I will be at the beaches and water parks during summer. I mean, I just wanna play my new games, but they’ll drag me by the hair if I refuse, and I promised mom I’d be more active with the family this summer.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading enjoy chapter 3!!