- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey I am back with many more chapters, just read more and more.

[2 days later]


 

Erica’s foot was above my head ready to come down on me. It had been two days with her, constantly having sex with her with no break. I was constantly subjected to her whims every minute. Her foot then slammed into my body as my body would ache. Then her foot pressed down and pushed off of me.

My body was aching so much. I just wish this would just end I am so tired. We were going to the lab today, Erica is going to hand me off to Stacy. Now I’m not so looking forward to Stacy as much as I thought I was before Erica and Mary and Bethany.

 

Is Stacy going to treat me the same as Erica, is she just gonna fuck me. How is this a good lab experiment? All they did was get my hair and cum. Not much to look at. And I’m bald, my whole body is aching, I was raped more than once by more than one person. I can’t wait to tell the guys about this. I wonder what they’ll think about this ordeal.

 

“Hey Stacy” Erica said in a muffled tone. “Hey Erica, is Barry with you?” I could then feel the floor beneath me give way, as the sock I am in lifted from the shoe I am currently in. My body sunk into the sock as it felt like a net below me was warping around my body. I saw her foot leave her dark and damp sock.

I then felt a shift in the world as her hand appeared below me as her sock went upside down. Then I fell out of my socky home to what I thought was Erica’s hand, but instead was Stacy’s. “Enjoy.” Erica says and waves to me . “Bye Barry.” Then I left with Stacy.

 

“Hey little guy, how’s the weather down there?” Stacy jokes. “Now let’s get to my place so we can have a lot of fun.” She continues while walking to her car outside. “Did you notice that you are still naked?” “NO! I’m sorry I don’t hav-” I say. “I’m joking, I really don’t care. But I do think your family should invest in clothes for you, it might just help you avoid hypothermia or hyperthermia.

Anyways, before we test your libido, I just want to ask you a couple of questions before any of this.” She says as she enters her Corvette. “Are you ok with me using your body to get samples of you cum? Do you give consent to our sexual activities? And do you know if you have any STD or STI?”

 

“I don’t know I have any illnesses, but yeah I give consent to whatever activity you have to offer, and yeah I’m ok with you using my bodily samples.” I replied. “Great! Let’s get y apartment, we’ll get ready for the fun there.” She proclaims. “OK!” I say back. So then, she drives off out into the road.

I was surprised she hadn’t put me in her shoe. It was nice, no more aching. She placed me into one of the cup holders in her car and she kept her eyes on the road. The trek lasted for twenty minutes. We had arrived at her apartment complex. She plucked me from the ground with her two long nailed fingers, they were painted white and had a sharp tip on them.

 

She me hovered over her chest and takes a glance at me. “Did you know you are very attractive? Even at this size you are quite handsome.” Sure. Like I haven’t heard that before. I look down at her compliment, I did not agree with it. She then stretched out the neck of her blouse and revealed the beginning of her breast and then released me from her hand. I was taken by surprise, I wasn't screaming, but I was frightened.

 

I then climbed up further using the fabric of her bra for leverage. Then I made it to her nipple, and I jumped onto her nipple. I was straddling the top of her nipple. Facing her chest looking up. I then looked down to see the nipple and it’s spout. It was pink and soft, it had a small hole at the tip.

Big enough for me to fit my fist in. I tried doing that, but it wouldn’t let me budge. It was shut tight. The hole was big enough to fit my hand, but would give in. So then I just wrapped my arms around her boob. I pressed my face against her boob and sat there in silence.

 

I could feel my penis become stiffer as it pressed against her skin. I hope she didn’t feel that. Her nipple had a slight change in texture just then, it became rough and soft at the same time. I could then see small veins protruding outward.

 

I was about to masturbate when I saw light invade my space. Her manicured fingers displayed in the sky above the opening of her bra. Her fingers began to lower into the cup of her bra as it aimed toward my body.

Her long nail pinched my leg and pulled me away from her nipple above her left boob. I was revealed to more light and greeted to welcoming brown eyes, as she had a wide toothy smile upon her face.

“Barry, we’re home now.” Stacy said. She placed me down on a hard surface which was a kitchen countertop. It was white marble with grey accents. It also had some specks of dirt on it. She looked at me and said, “You so cute you know?”

OK, I thought. She walked away to her cabinets and opened that apparently contained her tableware from plates to cups. She took out a cup and got some water out of her faucet sink. She then headed toward where I was.

“So, what I have to do with you is test your abilities in bed apparently *giggle*. I’m not sure why this is an experiment, but I like it.” She says. “So, I’ve been thinking of what to measure you know, and I think I want to find out how long you can last, and then find out if you could actually perform without assistance. You know like with specific toys, er I mean tools. Uhm. Are you ok with this?” She asked.

It wasn’t like I thought I had a choice in this manner, so I said “Yeah sure.” “Alrighty then, so what I want to do first is to get your endurance for a while. I will see how well you can perform on me for the longest time without assistance. Okay?” She said. “Uh… sure, I guess.” Let’s get started.



 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks so much for the wait, new chapters ahead!