- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thanks for reading this far! Keep going!

Erica untied the string around my ankle, and I was free until I saw her leave and come back with a dildo. “Are going to use that by yourself and then I can join after you use that thing?” Barry questioned. She winked at me and announces. “*Giggle, you’re so funny you know that.” Erica says. I really don’t want to end up bruised by a didlo. I thought we were gonna get personal. “Can we not use the dildo with me on it?” Barry asked. “Why not? Are you scared of it?... Fine, but you have to work much harder.” She replied. Wow! I actually asked for her to give her permission, I mean she can do whatever she wants, but I guess she just agreed mentally that I would get hurt. She then plucked me off her bed she put me on and laid down to get ready.

Erica then hung me mere inches away from her vagina. I could feel the heat coming out of her vagina, and she used her free hand to open it. She then proceeded to inject me into her body. It was slimy and humid inside. She placed her hand outside her vagina when a dildo appeared at the entrance. I was shocked. I told her not to she lied to me. She continued to insert the dildo into her, it slammed into my body and pushed me against her cervix. Rumbles could be heard outside her vaginal walls. I was more than displeased with her actions and was trembling with fear.  

The didlo kept leaving and entering the vagina, pushing me further and further into her vagina, getting closer and closer to her cervix to eventually end up being pushed against her G-Spot. Many moans and “oooh”s could be heard from all directions. I was freaking out due to this motion and her betrayal. I shouldn’t off thought that she would do as I ask. I should have figured it when she avoided my question in the first place, then said fine to only to get me to shut up. Damn I hate this. I don’t like when somebody takes large advantages of my trust. Is this gonna be like this with all people, are they going to promise me stuff and then break it the minute they get what they want.

The motion lasted for what seemed and hour. The didlo then left the vaginal cave, then I saw her fingers coming straight toward me. The giant bright blue nailed fingers entered her vagina, they slowly crept toward me frame, and then they found my torso as they wrapped around my entire body like a boa constrictor. Her fingers dragged me out of her pussy and rose to the heavens. Her fingers then dropped me on her pillow. As I looked around I could her room was dark and small. Her room had a TV at the bed of the bed, there was a drawer next to a window that was to my left. There was a bathroom to my very right, it was open with the light on. It was all clean.

Then I could sense her presence as she loomed above my person. “That was quite the experience honestly, have you done this before?” She said while breathing heavily every now and then. “Anyway I had taken out my dildo and I could feel you struggle, it was like, soooo good. I didn’t even need to use my didlo for the most part, you could do everything on your own.” She kept saying as she laid her enormous head right next to my person, while facing my frame she looked at me while talking. I just kept silent, I didn’t want her to think that I liked it, because I didn’t. “And look I know you didn’t want me to use my didlo, I just thought you wouldn’t be able to pleasure me you know.” I was still silent, I could not believe she was reasoning with me about her betrayal. She didn’t even apologize! “But you know, I guess I was wrong.” She said while looking into my eyes.


 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading, see you guys in less than two weeks!