- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This has been a blast writing this. Plenty more to come although we are coming up to where I have to write more content so stories may be lacking within the next two weeks. But Enjoy!

The next day was an active day. She had me do all kinds of physical activities, like for instance; she had me climb her enormous body, run around her house for a short time. Then she forced me to lift objects up, and bring them to her. Mary took notes of all my actions, including my mistakes.

One mistake that I got embarrassed of was when I fell from her waistline and onto the floor. She laughed at me and said “get up”. I abided. It was a strenuous workout, my body was sore and I felt like I was gonna keel over. This went on for about four hours (it was actually 30 minutes but to me it felt like four hours had passed).

Moments later and the exercise was over and then she said, “Alrighty then, our time together has come to an end, I have attained all the information I needed to test you stamina, so I will bring you to the lab in about, I’d say two hours. ‘I really enjoyed having you here with me, everything was so spectacular, from the maintenance of my body, to the excitement within my loins, I have to say I love you.

Now let’s get on with this.’.” Mary but me in her sock and slipped her enormous foot inside with me. By now, I would say that I am used to this, what I can not get over is the amount of pressure I have to endure along the ride.

Mary’s pink toes met my frame and pressed me against her shoes mall. I can not believe what I have done recently, I had sex with two women in the course of two weeks, I think it has been two weeks. Not to mention I am only 15, wait maybe they don’t know that I am 15, perhaps they thought that I was like 17 or 18. I the middle of my thoughts, I could feel the pressure from my body being released, as I could see light through my wool prison.

I could see at the opening of Mary’s sock with two giant red fingers inching towards me in order to grab me. Her long nails pinched my hip and I was flung up into the sky. Bright light flooded my vision and I could see the silhouette of another woman sitting next to Mary. “OMG! He’s soo small and adorable.” She says. “Yeah, I know, he’s also a very sweet boy, so kind and polite.” Says Mary. “Does he taste good?” Asks Erica. “I never noticed his taste, but he is great in bed, can do pedicures like no other, and is a very talented dentist.” Says Mary. "Okay now your just pandering him.” Says Erica. “I guess so, but I ain’t lying.”

Says Mary. “Well, how should I you know swallow him, I know I shouldn’t bite but I don’t know how to execute his fate.” Inqueried Erica. “Just tie a string to his leg and swallow him, and if the string is vibrating periodically then he theoretically wouldn’t live. If he does survive your stomach then let him go further and note every time he lives and would not survive.” Answers Mary. “Also trying eating before bed, after bed, during a meal, and just randomly in the day.”

Mary then left the lab while saying “sayonara” to Erica. “See you later then,” said Erica.


 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading, I have one more chapter to add before I have to write more. I will add the last chapter for now tomorrow night at 9:00 PM.