- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The story has shifted a little to see how the girls are behaving while their brother is being tested on. Please comment on this one since this is my longest chapter so far.

Meanwhile, at home, my sisters were starting to become insane while Barry was away. Morgan was freaking out, outlashing sometimes, in pits of rage and anxiety. She was becoming jittery, walking around aimlessly. Talking to herself, whispering “How could this happen? Barry must be so scared.” Ashley was getting more depressed by the second, crying over what she did, She rarely came out of her room, once to eat, then to walk around the mansion.

Tiffany was sitting on her bed, lonely without her toy brother. She had not gotten that close to him in years. He, like to Ash, was completely distant. But she got used to it, so she thought nothing of it. She was missing the sheer enjoyment she had holding him in her hand, and feeling of him touch her toes. She thought that it felt good to feel him touch her foot like that. She wanted more time with him, to play with him, and bond together, like they never have before.

Perspective is interchangeable with Tiff, Ash, and Morg(Not in that order);

Tiffany’s Perspective:

I miss Barry so much, I have never felt so… happy in my short life before. Feeling him on my body like that felt so good. Watching his body walking on my hand gave me pure pleasure. Oh how I would kill to have him here with me. That stupid Morgan haaad to let them take him, it’s not like they were going to grow him back, not that I wanted him to. He was soo cute he held my nose so tight for support, trusting me for his dear life not to end in a fall. He was adorable, I love him like this.

I want him like this forever and ever. I felt weird when he was in my shoe, like I was his Goddess, or  his Mistress or something. The thought of him turned me on. I want to make him love me, like he would Morgan. I also want to feel him struggle in my pussy. Just the thought of him there makes me moan. He would love that wouldn’t he. Loving me, and making me wet.

I was masturbating to my brothers demise. Oh if only he were willing, then I would be complete. I had the most amazing orgasm dreaming about Barry. “He would feel so good down there, and cum inside of me, and maybe I could get pregnant with tiny babies his size.” I was now determined on what I was gonna do when he returns from the Doctor.

My sister Morgan had been wondering in the hallways for about 30 minutes, it was irritating me a little bit. But I could understand her stress. Barry was taken away by some Doctor man. We have no idea what they have in store for Barry, they could be abusing him for all we know, or even… No they would never! Would they? I decided I was going to tell Morgan to stop panting around the house, she was making me sad.

I then walked out of my room to talk to Morgan. “Morgan please sit down, Barry is in good hands. He is safe.” I plead. “No he is not safe at all! He is somewhere scared and in danger. Who knows what they are doing to our brother. He could already be… *gasp Oh God!” Morgan was fearing the worst of Barry. I hugged her, “He is in good hands, they promised he would be safe.” I said.

“No they didn’t, they only said that he would be alive.” Morgan argued. She was moping. “I’m sure they are just doing their best… and he is a strong guy, he can handle what they put him through.”, “What are you saying!? He is not that strong mentally Tiffany, you know your brother, he’ll hide his feelings and never talk about it. He won’t be able to handle that kind of, handling.”, “He’ll make it I promise, he’s perfectly unharmed.” ,

z1;I hope you are right.” ,  “Why is Ashley so uptight about Barry?” I went silent. “Did something happen between her and Barry and her?” I stayed silent. “Did you do something?” Morgan accused. She was looking at me intently. “Tiffany answer me when I am talking to you!” ,

“I don’t really know what happened between those two, but I am sure she is just upset about Barry being gone like you are. She’s just depressed about it.” I kind of lied to her then, Ashley had been taking my threat way to bad. I shouldn’t have done that to her. She is way to sad for my comfort now. “Well I am going to confront her about it right now.” She stormed off to Ashley’s bedroom upstairs. No no no! I’m sorry Ashley.


Morgan’s Perspective:

After talking to Tiffany for like seemed too long, I headed upstairs to confront Ashley about her stupid drama between her and her brother. I was just at her door, as I opened her door, I could see her laying on her bed, away from the door. I could hear sniffles. This bitch has the audacity to worry about Barry now, when she had little to no care in the world for him. Now she cares all about him.

  “Ashley!” I screamed her name, she just looked up in tearing eyes. “What?” She said. “What is this crying about Barry all of a sudden? I thought you hated him for some reason!” “What are you talking about, I always loved Barry, he is just so distant that I never could get to know him better. You're the only one who can touch him without him freaking out. I just wish we had that kind of relationship together.” She was now sitting on the side of her bed, facing me.

“You mean to tell me that you’re jealous of what me and Barry have, something you never attempted to try having.”,“*gasp I tried my hardest for him to see me. But that was impossible before he shrunk, now we can become closer than ever now… if he were here.”,”You told me you hated him because of his way of talking to people, and his pervertedness around us. Which I can say doesn’t matter to me, since we are the only woman in his life, other than Kat, to give him our attention. No wonder he looks at us like that, we are all he’s got.

Now more than ever. I’m even flattered to say he looks at me like that, so I know that I’ve got it yha know. He’s also so handsome too, that’s why I let him. I think I might have sex with him one of these days.” … “So what it with you and him now, what happened?” I asked nicely as possible. “You’re gonna kill me for this.” Ashley said. “Try me.”, She breathed in.

“When I found him in my ear, I started to play with Barry… like, I kissed him with my big lips, and it felt great to feel his body against my lips, you have no idea. Then I… kind of… gave him a blow.” I was taken aback a bit. “Wait, that’s it, just a blowjob? I thought you raped him, or something worse?”, “I did a lot worse, I think, I sucked him into my mouth, and tasted him. Oooooh he tasted sooooo delicious. He was coming all over my mouth and that tasted so good, too.

I let him hump my tongue and teeth. He was in love as I was in love, too. I just wish I could do that again.” I could see her panties damp now. “It seems like you two had some fun together… to be honest, I think that’s kind of funny you two got that close. That’s all fine to me, I don’t care if you fucked him even if he were normal sized.” She stared at me in confusion. “Really, I thought it was taboo, and socially unacceptable.”, “Oh it is, but if that’s what you're doing, I couldn't give two shits. Just share him with us you know… and especially now that he’s like really small now.” She smiled a bright smile when she heard.

“I told Tiffany this, and she told me that I raped him, and that it’s because he didn’t give consent and all that. I just forced him into it, he had no real choice in it. Just mine. She even blackmailed me, saying she would tell you if she couldn’t hold him for the drive to the hospital.”, “Was he spooked when you gave him the offer?”,

“I don’t think so, he said he was just taking it all in, and that he didn’t know what to think on it… he smiled at me after he was out of my mouth. I almost swallowed him though.”, “It’s not rape if he committed to it, and, he won’t have a choice in a lot of things now that he is only an inch tall.”, “Ok.”, “And I’ll talk to Tiffany about that blackmail. Just don’t almost swallow him again.” We both giggled at that. I then walked out of her room. “Tiffany! Come here now!”

Ashley’s Perspective:


“Coming!” Said Tiffany outside the hallway. I only heard whispering in the hallway, and a “But Morgan…” and a “No butts Tiffany, you’re grounded until Barry comes back, and maybe even longer! That means not phone, no laptop, no boyfriend!”, “But…’ She complained. “ … Ok.” I was smiling in my head. She then walked past my door, and glared at me. I just smiled and shrugged. She deserved it. I thought. She then mouthed a ‘I hate you’ at me. I just rolled my eyes. I am happy.

I layed on my back smiling, thinking. So then, it wasn’t rape. Tiffany was just trying to scare me in giving up my Teddy Barry… When he gets back, he is sleeping with me, actually I think Morgan might take him first. I hope she just lets me have him, or she’ll fight over him like he was hers to begin with. I mean, I feel that way now, but she will be persistent. Oh, I think he might feel awesome in my pussy. MMMmmmm, yeah. That’s what I’ll do. Never mind he’s my brother, but handsome sexy man boy child.

I wonder how mother and Demi, Kile,and Tom will feel about his shrunken form, surely mother will keep him safe and love him for sure. But I think Demonica might want him all for herself if she is interested in him. But she never cared about him, they just saw each other and walked right by. She’s so a deva and a gold digger, she’ll demand everything from him, now that she can dominate him. We’ll have to watch her actions closely, so she doesn’t get mad at him refusing to do something she wants.

I mean, she might want way too much from him. Or maybe I’m getting this all wrong, maybe she cares about him just like I did, he is just so unsociable. Yet again, she doesn’t really care about the rest of us either. She barely hangs out with us, just goes out with her friends, and dates. She might use him for sex with her dates, to spice things up. She is also so kinky and whorey, she’ll make him do the weirdest things and most stressful things as well.

I wonder how Dad might react, when he comes to live with us, as mother says he’s considering doing. He’s still young I guess, in his early 40’s. Mom’s in her late 30’s, 39 actually, cause she gave birth to Demonica at 18, with Dad at 21. Even at 39, she’s still beautiful and as sexy as when she conceived me and Tiff. Plus, her humongous boobs make her look all the more awesome. I then fell asleep to my inactivity, and slept for eight hours. I dreamt about fucking Barry’s submissive body. I was hot in bed, and kept dreaming. I love you Barry.


* * *


Back to Barry’s Perspective:


I woke up, to the light burning my eyes. My body felt so sticky, with cum all over my body. Last night was so amazing, and so unclean. Mary was surprisingly dirty with sex, she was so turned on by the feeling of me in her body. She had multiple orgasms, going limp after the 50th one. But I was not done with her, I kept going until I was tired, and even when she fell asleep to my simulation, I kept at it, giving her myself, and all my respect to her sexy old body. She was old, in her late 40’s, but she had a body any human would dream to get. Whether a man or a woman, she would get both.

I saw her get up and rub her eyes open. She looked down at me with a satisfied smile. She then looked at me, then herself and shuddered, realizing how filthy I was, and how she needed to make a shower. She then looked at her hands to see dried cum on them. Last night she gave me a thumb-job. I don’t know if she actually wanted to, but last night she asked me to do her nails while she slept. So I did, making them as clean and shiny as possible to my ability. She saw my ‘handy’ work.

“Did you do my nails last night?” She asked. “You asked me to do them while you slept, so out of respect and love I have for you, I did as you said.”, “Wow! They look wonderful, I love the colour too, it matches my toesies. Ahhhh! Thank you so much sweetie, you’re a peach… wait… you Love me?” She asked me quietly. “Yeah of course, I do now.” She looked away. “You shouldn’t get too attached to me, baby, I mean Barry. Don’t waste your heart with me, last night was just a one time deal. It won’t go further than that, honey.”, “I mean, I know that, but I still am in love with you.”

She covered her mouth in consideration. She made a noise with her mouth. “You’re a sweet delectable boy, Barry. You're just way too young for me and vise versa.”, “Age is just a number Mary, and you’re so beautiful and wonderful to be with… I know we can’t have anything together, but I still love you. I know what I can’t do, but I… just wish we could go on like this forever.” I finally said. “I do too, but… it’s not possible, and since you know, we can’t tell people about this.” I was confused. “Why not? An amazing experience like this has to be remembered.” I claimed. “Oh, I will remember this Barry, but let’s get cleaned up here alright.” She said picking me up.

We made it inside her raining shower, and cleaned ourselves. I watched her as she washed herself. She was so magnificent, so… empowered. She touched her legs, and then her, waist and ass. Then up to her stomach and bosom. Then her neck and her face. Then her hair, her brown clean hair. Then she grabbed me, she rubbed me between her soapy fingers. Then placed me on the sole of her foot, and smeared me against it. Under her heel, against her sole, and between her toes.

She used my body to clean her body. I was hard and cuming. Then she brought me up to her face with a large beautiful smile. He large unpainted full and luscious lips, looked so pretty, so kissable. She then squeezed me in a fist, and moved me all around her hand like a toy. We got out of the shower to dry off.

She dried off first, but she did not let me dry though, saying it was part of another exercise she wanted me to do for her. So I just sat there as she got dressed for another special day with her. She said she has not left her house, and will not, unless for food and supplies, go outside until our days are over.

She then placed me on the bathroom sink, she told me she had to get something. I was intrigued. So, I watched her leave then to come back with stuff in her hands. She then placed them in front of me, and told me to familiarize. So, I did. I walked over to the interesting tools she provided for my next task. The first tool was a brush, and when I felt it, it felt scratchy, and not soft and spongy like before.

I wonder what this is for. I went on to the next tool. It was a bunch of flossy string, maybe floss. Next I met with a tube of toothpaste and caps of mouthwash. Then another thing, that looked like a harness.  Do I have to brush her clean teeth? I thought. She then showed up again. “So, can you guess what I want you to do for me.” She tested. “Clean your teeth?” I answered. She smiled, “You are absolutely right young man. I am going to place you in my mouth, and you will clean my teeth. I will take a nap on my bed, so you won’t have to worry about me moving half the time.

Because this is what you will do for me at night, when I am asleep. Because I have you, you can do that… my teeth are very clean, but they can look a lot cleaner because of you. So, you ready for your new task?” I nodded. “You will have to use the harness, because I always sleep on my back, just tie it around my tooth or somewhere ok? Ok.” She then layed down, lifted me and the tools onto her chest, and told me to clean while she slept. So then I waited till she passed out.

I then grabbed her harness, and trekked my way up her neck and below her bottom lip. What a large lip. I thought. I then grabbed the flashlight that I now found out about, she turned off all the lights so it looks like nighttime. I pried her lips open to sneak inside. I fell onto her bottom tooth, which was not where I wanted to end up. I jumped up to her top tooth, and tied the harness around her incisor.

I then tested it out, moving up and down her mouth from the harness. I then tried swing fro each tooth, and I could make it to her molars. So then, i went back up, had to push myself out of her sealed lips. And got the brush and toothpaste. Had her floss tight around my waist, and bucket, or cap, of clean water to wash away the paste.

I then started at her furthest molar, to get the hardest done first. I smeared the paste on her brush, and started scrubbing hard. I started scrubbing the top and bottom of her tooth, back and front too. Her tooth was already white, but still had grime on it. I cleaned almost underneath her tooth. After I was done with that moar, I rinsed it off, and went to the next one. This one was smaller, making it easier, but I knew I had 27 more to go. It took me nearly 10 minutes, but I finished to first set of molars. Then I went to the other side, still on the top row, I cleaned that for 8 minutes, decreasing my time.

The bottom molars were faster, and faster, until I eventually got to her cuspids. This were easiest to handle, because of how cone shaped it looked, actually it looked a more round-edged pyramid to me. When those were finished, I started the incisors, and then I was finished. I felt like I had to do more than this, so I decided to scrub her tongue. I rolled down the harness to the back of her mouth to clean the bottom to the top.

I began on the edges and worked my way left to right then up, and repeated that. I finished in like 20 minutes. I wanted more, I cleaned her gums for a while, making them shine. Then her cheek walls, then the roof of her mouth, then inside her lips, then outside her lips. I still wanted more done. So I moved to her throat, started cleaning that. Then after the dangerous challenge,

I rolled up her mouth, turned on my light, and looked at her mouth form the inside, looking down her mouth all the way to the back of her throat. It looked hellish. If hell had an entrance that was void of light and surrounded by walls of pulsating flesh.  It looked really clean. Her mouth looked so clean, it was really slippery when I leaned against her tongue.

This mouth had no dirt no grime, and was protected by a layer of mouthwash I dumped in her mouth, and then washed off with water. I begin my ascent out of her mouth onto her chin, I slid down her neck, all the way between her breasts, I laid down directly between the two mountains, and dozed off.


* * *

[7:00 hours later]

I wake up the next morning to my world revolting. My legs unwillingly we forced together as I was rising in the air upside down by the leg to see a warm smile. She is absolutely stunning. I thought to myself. She has to do modeling, or has to have done modeling because she would bank. She then stood up, raising me at a higher elevation. We ended up in her bathroom where she turned on the shower head in the shower stall.

She cleaned herself first, and then me. We both dried off, ready for the day to come. She had told me that this part of the cleaning will be nightly, as in “You will be doing this constantly every night. And you did a marvelous job, I have never seen teeth so clean before. Good job, baby.”

She then told me that she had a meeting with her boss, so we then got dressed, or so she did, I just put on the makeshift sweatpants I had crafted overnight. They kept me warm and dry over night and during humid moments on my legs. I had also put on a pair of DIY socks that I had hand crafted using her carpet strands and fabric she told me I can use as clothing material.

I had to sit on the kitchen table to wait till she got dressed up for the meeting, and I had to prepare myself for my placeholder till then. I was going to be in her sock the entire time, as I can now handle extreme pressures and large amounts of weight.  I was actually looking forward to this, since this was going to be six hours of feet in high heels. I don’t necessarily get why girls wear these shoes,  it doesn’t look that attractive, or professional. Heels are just not my thing.

I saw her come out in the hallway with her socks and shoes in her hand, I suspected it was for me. Mary then dropped the sock overhead, and told me to get in. I did, and was at the toe section of her sock. I then saw some pretty toes crawl in, and engulf my entire, as her toe: her pig toe. Was placed directly onto my form, with only my head uncovered so I could breath.

I could then feel her lift her foot up and step down to the ground as she walked somewhere, most likely her car. Then after I couldn’t feel her toe bury my body under it, I then feel slight pressure. I think she is pressing the gas pedal.

After for 20 minutes, I could feel my world lift far above to slam back down from the heavens. Her foot slammed into me for like, 5-10 minutes, until I could her thundering steps outside her shoe, then her foot stopped crushing me. I could then finally rest for six hours. So I fell asleep under her arched foot, as her boss and other voices, boomed from a distance.

* * *


[6:00 hours later]


The world shook me awake, calling me to get out of a deep slumber. Her foot actually feels nice on my body. Then the world came crashing down, as my body was crushed by the giant mass of flesh. It feels like a cargo ship dropped on me. Flat. I was pressed into her heel this time, it was very… bowlder like. I had been trampled on for what seemed like 15 minutes, and it all stopped for 30 seconds, until Mary’s foot pressed on me for the second time.

We had reached her home. I was then taken out of her sock, and placed into her mouth, she sucked me until she got dinner cooked. Her mouth was watering because of the delicious smell of her cooking. It was clean and perfectly prepared spaghetti, something I would never of thought she ate. It smells good. I thought. She then set the table up for her, and spit me out onto her hand like a cannon in a carnival shooting a clown.

I landed on her palm, and she quickly dried me off with a handkerchief, then placed me on the edge of her plate with a napkin with a large piece of garlic bread and a salad. The salad contained some carrots and cheese with a layer of Thousand Island dressing. My favorite. We then began to eat our portions. I started with the salad, picking up a lettuce leaf and dipping into the dressing and ate it. It tasted like heaven with a slight spiciness.

I finished that, then went on to the car sized bread, and took pieces of bread out from the bigger one. It took me 2 minutes just to finish half of the big piece. Mary was then finished with her food, I was actually full now. So she cleaned up, and did the dishes. I was placed in her bra during her duty. She then took us into the living room. Turned on the TV, and sat down with me in her bra against her boob. I felt her hand press me further into her boob. Like a giant pillow, a fleshy pale giant pillow.

She didn’t take me out at all, I think she’s tired of me, she is getting less and less enthusiastic of me. She did tell me that this was a three week thing with her. Then I’d have five weeks left with the scientists. I think they might play with me a little when they have over time with me. I then heard a rumble throughout her body above me, Is that snoring. I think she’s asleep… Hmm. I then tried to fall asleep using her boob as a mattress. It was like sleeping on a waterbed, kind of comfortable, but hard to sleep on. Especially when I am pressed against her nipple. It took me several minutes to fall into my daze, and sleep.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks so much for reading, next chapter is an extention to this chapter.