- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thanks so much for reading my story now keep going there is so much more.

 

I wake up to light flooding my eyes. I find myself on a clean white bed, in a grey room and glass windows on one whole side of it. The room was spotless, from the baseboards to the ceiling fan? It's been a long time since I saw that thing. Even the TV was a shiny and black flat screen TV that was on. With a show on it, I think a comedy show because of the background laughter. The door was spotless too, even the door hinges. I then realize that I was very clean myself, so clean, I smelt nice.

Was I bald now? Since when… It looks like it was recently waxed. Actually, all my hair was gone, even my pubic hair. What? I soon further saw that I was wearing a white onesie, that fit tightly around my body, soft too. Even the air smelt clean, too. Everything was quiet besides the TV, when Mary walked in wearing a suit. She looked ready for a business meeting. "Oh good morning Barry, did you sleep well?" She asked sweetly. She walked straight toward me, looming above my view.

“Yeah, I guess so. Where are we?” I asked yawning. She glared at me. “Cover your mouth when you yawn.” She demanded. “Oh, sorry” I said yawning again not covering my mouth. She frowned at me. “How am I so clean?” I asked politely. “Isn’t it nice, I cleaned you last night, scrubbing the dirt and grime off of you. You were so filthy, covered in… various liquids. I also stitched your lip up, thank you very much… Man I would kill to have a son or husband like you,

I would force you to clean every inch of this apartment. Which could actually be one of your exercises now that I think about it. I would have to test you first, to see how long it takes you, oh who cares, everything will be even more spotless.” She said happily. “If you couldn’t tell, I have mild OCD.” “Oh, I could tell.” I said, she giggled. She then went in her closet and closed the door. I could see under her door that she was changing clothes. “Why the nice suit?” I asked. “Oh I was just shopping for food and water for you, and got some junk food and popcorn for a movie or two with you. If you like movies.” She was saying. “And the suit… I just like how sharp I look in it.” , “Ok.”, She then opened the closet to door to come out barefoot with a pink t-shirt and just black panties.

She had her hand on her hip, as she twirled around, “How do I look?” She asked grinning. “Like your ready for slumber party.” She snickered and winked at me. Her icy blue eyes staring at me. She then picked me up with her red nails, pinching me between them. They were long, and clean. “Maybe your first test will be doing my nails.” She thought out loud. “And then maybe you could brush my teeth for me.” She said smiling. They were really clean, but I could see the details she couldn't.

She then brought me out of her bedroom into the hallway, it had tiled floor, and white walls and ceiling. The doors were white to, also very clean. The hallway lead to a living room with a single rocking sofa. Positioned in front of a smart TV. Also, very clean. She then put me on her clear coffee table, and then dropped a couple strange items in front of me. She then plopped her two football sized feet on the table in front of me. She then stretched over her feet to see me.

“So… you see these feet? Yeah, these girls have been at it allll day at work, and now for you.” She proclaimed. She huffed. “So… what I want you to do for me… and them, is I want you to use those tools that I handcrafted for your benefit, to clean my feet, because they are so dirty from walking all these days and nights. I do clean them to my best abilities, and to my time. But you can do sooo, much better than I can.” She said hysterically.

“So, I want you to clean my large feet, and believe me, these are big feet, with big toes, and a big sole and heel. So look over my tools, and get started right away when you’re done familiarizing yourself with them, because this might become a weekly chore for you. I mean, the girls will want in on this too I suppose. Plus at your size, this is the perfect job for you, so you could open up a salon. Ok, go… and if you don’t do soo good, I’ll just shove you up my rectum, so you’ll learn from your mistakes. I know harsh. Right?” I just stood there taking in what she just said, and walked over to her ‘tools’.  I studied them for a while.

I picked up what seemed like a brush two thirds my body. A piece of cloth twice my height. Then a cap of water, and another of soapy water. Just enough to clean both feet. I hope. I then pulled all the items toward her awaiting foot. It was indeed a large foot, stretching for a half mile or more, from my perspective. I then lifted the brush up, put it into the soapy water from the brussels. Then I took it out, and scrubbed it with my arm, to get the suds going. She looked at me in approval of my action. I then raised the five pound brush onto her skin, she giggled.

I then started brushing the bottom of her heel, Starting from the far left working my way to the right. It took me about five minutes to finish the bottom of her heel. Which I only cleaned from my height and a little higher. I had to climb her wrinkly foot with the brush, to clean the rest. This is gonna take an hour. I thought. I started to climb her foot, using her folds as foot and hand holds. Not wanting to miss a spot, so I felt for the nearest wet mark I made with the clean water, I rinsed the suds off with the water. I was also wearing the towel around my waist, adding to my mass.

After I was finished with almost half her foot my brush was dirty, so I had to climb back down to clean it, and put more soapy water back onto it again. Made it sud again, and trekked back up her foot. I think she was impressed because it only took me 20 minutes to have almost half her foot done. Less than I expected, alright. I continued to clean the top half of her foot it the same time, actually a little shorter than that. I then make it under her toe arches. I impress myself sometimes. Only sometimes though. I make it up to stand between her toes, and clean the part between her toes. And then I start on her toes. Finally. “Don’t clean the nail part just yet, later I’ll have to take off the polish, so you can clean them with a new tool.” She informed me.

So then I finished her toes, avoiding her nail. I was still ordered to clean the skin under her nail though. I was done with this foot for now. I then climbed down to clean the brush, then drag the stuff over to the other foot. This second foot took me only 20 minutes this time, because I had a pattern now. And this foot was cleaner somehow. So then I was done for a little while with her feet. My hands and feet hurt from having to climb her soles up down and up again. Twice, too. She then left to get nail polish remover, and cotton balls, and some variety of colour choices.

She said I could choose after I clean her nails. She brought out some more tools, and a cap of clean water and soapy water again. The new tools were like filers, and smaller brushes that looked like paint brushes, they were straight, instead of the oval one I used earlier. One was a sander. “All I want you to do with filing my nails , is to make it more round, it’s already round, but you can make it more perfect. After that, I want you to clean it and polish it with the clear polish. To make it shine. Sand it and file it to make them sharp too. Go!” She announced.

I then used the pick to clean the gunk from under it, something she didn’t ask for but appreciated. Done with that, I then started to file the nail to sand it rounder. It was actually harder than it seemed, her nail didn’t naturally curve in a round line, so I followed her line, making it a straighter curve. I then curved the edges a little bit to make them rounder. And I followed my technique to the tip of her nail. I then did the same to her other nine nails. I then sanded them, to make them sharper and stronger looking. The were so sharp they could cut my hand if I hit the tip too hard.

After I did that to all of her nails, I went about to cleaning them now. I used the biggest brush to clean her nail with soapy water. Her entire big nail was sudsy. I then rinsed her nail with a brush of just clean water. I then got out a smaller brush, as big as my head, to brush the sides of her nail, and even her nub and indent between her nail and toe skin.  Again, something she did not ask for, but loved, because her mouth gasped at me when she saw me do this.

I then rinsed them off again to do the other nails. Then I got the brush, a toothbrush cap of the clear polish to coat her nail with. I started polishing her nail around the edges first. Slowly, moving down to the tip of her nail, then doing it again next to the line I just made, getting them molded into one, then the next, and then the next. I then finished glazing her nail with the polish, and looked at it to see it looked perfect. Then I did that to the other nine nails, and then I was done. Completely done with her nails,  for now, until the colouring.

She just ogled her toes saying how perfect her bare toes looked. And to be honest, they did look pretty. She then moved the entire rainbow of colours in front of me, telling me to pick one. I walked around the museum of colours, as she removed some of the dull colours like brown, and dark green, and pale. Moving away the bombastic colours like yellow, silver, and gold. Bronze and grey. She left the bright colours though, like bright green, and baby blue, orange and some shades of red. Plus warm colours like pink, hot pink, purple, and black. As well as white, and blue, and even turquoise.

I didn’t like the white, blue, or green because eww, green. My least favorite colour.  I left purple and black alone, as they were too dark for her eyes and skin. I then came up to the different reds and pinks and violets, as well as an orange. I decided a no on orange, as they didn’t go with her eyes. Not red since she already wore that colour. I then met the pinks and a violet. I then looked over the pinks. One was a bright pink that said, ‘hi, I’m happy to be here.’

One was a dark pink that I didn’t like. On was a hot pink, and I liked that one, and I liked the regular pink, too. Plus the violet was still there. The hot pink was to solid to go with her blue eyes. So I discarded that one. I had to decide, pink, or violet. Then the Jeopardy song played in my head……….. “Pink,” I pointed at the pink. She then lifted up the pink and opened it. The smell was ratchet, and so overwhelming. It was hard to breath with the ammonia in the air.

She ordered me then to paint them, which I did so well. I used the technique I used to polish with the clear paint. After I was done, I stepped back to admire them, as she did as well. They actually looked beautiful, and maybe sexy. Because I felt my onesie go stiff after staring at her pretty toes. She was so happy, saying so clean, and perfect they looked so pretty, and how this was the best pedicure she’s ever had.

She even said woman would love this if I actually opened up a nail salon. She said she’d go there every time to paint her nails. She even felt he nails with her fingers, and said they were so straight and so sharp. She then pinched me with her red fingernails, as she brought me closer to her puckered red lips, as she smooched me for like an eternity. Never letting me go, until we parted, and her lipstick stuck to me like glue. My entire body was painted red by her lips. She laughed and smiled at me, wide and proud. She was happy. Then she brought me to her room and locked the door.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks again for reading and next chapter is a little change in settings.