- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

KEEP READING ENJOY!!!! :D

So, now that we all met, we then decided to figure out who gets me first. "Ok, what should we test first?" Asked Stacy. "Uhhmm… well, we should test his durabilidad, y maleabilidad. O en simpler terms, we crush him." Angela suggested. "Ok that's a start, what else?" Asked Mary. "Maybe we could test if Barry could survive being digested." Said Erica. "Hmmmm… I don't know.

That seems too risky. He could just die, you know. And we wouldn't be able to save him. Plus, I don't think he likes that idea." Said Stacy" "I don't." I replied. "Well, we'll consider es una posibilidad." Angela said. "We should test his physical abilities, like climbing things, and running. How has his metabolism changed, is it faster, or slower? How much water does he need now, and how much oxygen is enough for him to keep going long distances? How much can he handle at his current size?"

Mary was obviously very smart, as what she considered was what I liked the best. "Then I guess we should test his… I guess, his labido, teehee." They all giggle at that idea. "I guess that's a good idea." Erica agreed. "Alright then that's final. Angela will crush Barry, Erica will eat him, just make sure you can get him back. I will test his capacities, abilities, and limits. And Stacy can just see how he handles in bed." They all laugh.

Angela was first. She stood up tall, hovering her fingers over my body, and plucking me off the table. She set me on the palm of her hand, as she went to her office. Her hands were nice and smooth. Her fingers curled into a slight fist, I could see her long french tipped nails above my head. She smelt of lavender oil, and perfume. Her scent drew my dick out and she noticed.

"I wish, but that's not my job today." She said. She then picked me up again with two fingers. And dropped me on her carpeted floor. Or a pillow. It was a weird landscape comprised of one giant hill. And I'm on the top center. She then takes her shoes off, and then her sock. Her toenails were magenta, and she had long toes too. Her foot was actually pretty big. She had boots on so I couldn't tell before.

But now they were presented to me. She then lifted her toe right above my tiny frame. She held out a clipboard, the pillow and I were on a weight scale. She then knocked me over with her toe, hitting me with her hard toenail, so my body stung where she stabbed me. I held my torso in pain as I heard her giggle, and hovered her toe over my body. She then pressed lightly, her toe pressing me into the pillow until it caved it to the scale plate.

She then restarted the scale, and asked how it felt. I told it wasn't bad, because it wasn't. "It felt like a friend pushing me against a bed." I told her, she wrote that down. Word for word. She then raised her toe again. And this time pressed harder. "It felt like a punch almost,  a weak punch that doesn't hurt." I said. She then resets the scale again for another go.

She lifts her toe again and actually stomps me. This time it actually caused pain. My body ached after her toe rammed into me. I told her it really hurt and she just nodded. She does this repeatedly, stomping harder and faster, eventually knocking the wind out of me. She does this more and more, as her toe hit me like a bullet almost. I puked once. Soon enough she realized her toe wasn't enough to cause bodily harm to me. So she started to use her whole foot, first the ball of her foot, then her sole, and then her heal. I was covered in bruises, and marks from her skin.

She was getting mad. "I won't stop until you bleed, so fucking bleed you asshole!" She yelled furiously at me. She eventually got tired and stopped for to get rest. "PORQUE! WHY AREN'T YOU BLEEDING! Are tú like indestructible o something! Goddammit!" Wow! She is mad. "Perhaps it's the pillow, you know, maybe this pillow is making the impact less. I'm too cushioned." I tried to sound smart.

She then calmed down, breathing softer. "Huh, tú are right, tús pillow is what is making tú no bleed. No soy un experto en física, pero eso tiene más sentido! Ha Ha!" She was insane. She then took me off the pillow, and redid everything, starting with her toe again. This time it hurt, but she was just pressing on to me, then she stomped me flat. I wasn't bleeding, but badly bruised and in agony.

She then got pissed off when I wasn't bleeding, so she slammed her foot onto my entire body. I stuck to the bottom of her foot, but I was now, gushing blood. From my lip, to my nose. I was bleeding good. Even my bruises were bleeding now. She then peeled me off, and then screamed in pain, "Sí! Esto es increíble! Well, no for tú." She chuckled.

She then picked me up and kissed my bleeding body, covering me in lipstick. "Owwwww! Eso duele! I feel light headed." I complain. "Oh! Perdoname bebe. I'll put tú down. Let me get you cleaned up and fixed.” She said giggling. Bitch,  I thought. She almost kills me and then she laughs at me. I was then fixed and bandaged for tomorrow. I then fell asleep, tired from the pain.


 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading! In the next chapter Barry becomes closer to one of the scientist than ever before.