- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Yess, more reading!!!!!

 

I then wake up in a sock, not infested by a foot, but smelled terribly familiar. It was the sock of Bethany, as the sock was cyan. I then felt myself sink into the sock, as it was pulled by a force. I then saw light enfold as a black hand was coming for me. It grabbed my body and pulled me into the light. I saw her face, bright with energy. "Hey baby, how you doin?"”Asked Bethany. I just smiled at her, then looked down, to think about last night. My first time ever to have sex was with a black woman, and I loved it, not that black matters to me. It's just I thought I would never have sex with a woman. I know I had it with the man, but that's different. That's not actual sex, right? And Ashley, that was just a blowjob, and she's my sister, so that does not count. She noticed. "What's wrong, baby? You didn't like it?" Accused Bethany. "No, no… I did like it, it's just… that w-was… my… first, uhm… time." I said embarrassed. "Oh?" She smiled, prideful. "Well, I am honored to be your first." She complimented. She then looked at me with concern. I think she noticed me shaking. "Did I spook you or something? Because… you are shaken a bit. Actually a lot." She acknowledged. "I just… didn't know how intense it would be." I looked down. "Oh no. I didn't mean to scare you. I'm sorry, I-i went to far." She apologized. She's gonna cry, I think. "It's not that bad, really. I'm just, taking it all in… I did like it." She had tears in her eyes. "I didn't want this to happen, I knew you liked it, but I was selfish, and couldn’t help myself. I am sorry I did that to you." She was balling. I immediately tried to comfort her, so I stroked her thumb. "It's not your fault, Beth, you are beautiful, and I did enjoy our time together… please don't cry, I just don't… know how to feel about it. This is all on me." I tried to reason. "No, you can't blame yourself for my doing. I did that to you, *sob, I raped you… oh my God I raped you!" She was now sobbing. She then brought me to her pink lips, and kissed me, while tearing a lot.

After a while of just emotions, she finally came to her senses. She brought me back to the lab, because she brought me home with her. She put me in her sock, and I just sat there, thinking about today. What next huh? The next part is my limits. I hope they play nice, I don't want to be broken or killed. Maybe it's for the better, you don't want to live like this, Barry. *pause Oooh, her feet smell good, like, lavender. I noticed she had pink nail polish on. It turned me on a bit. She was really careful not to crush me.

So we made it to the lab in piece. Bethany walked into her office, and took me out of her sock.

She smiled at me, and then she dropped me off in the lab. She waved goodbye as she left the laboratory, and she then kissed her hand and blew a kiss in my direction. I pretended to catch it, and hug it. She cooed at my response, winked, and left the building. Leaving me to my devices. I then looked around the lab. There were a lot of microscopes and beakers and vials of chemicals. 15 stools and 15 tables, I counted. I then heard a loud rumbling, and distant voices in the distant. They came closer until they were behind the door. And then it opened, letting out four attractive woman, first came the blonde haired woman, next the brunette. Next came the Asian woman (I still hadn't learned their names), and finally an unfamiliar woman. She was Latino and had small breasts, not that it mattered, just a description. She had plump lips, and a smile with it. Brown eyes and brown hair, she had also a slim figure. And a small butt. Although, she was still attractive. They all looked around, I guess for me, until the Asian woman's eyes met mine. "Oh, there he is." The woman pointed out. They all walked in my direction, never leaving their gaze on me. They all grabbed their own stool and put them around the table I was on. They then sat down to discuss my fate. They started out with introducing themselves to me. "So, Barry... " Started the brunette. "I'm Doctor Standfurd, you may call me Mary." Figured, I thought. She then motioned to the woman next to her. She was the Asian woman. "I'm Professor Morrie, but you can call me Stacy." Then next to her, the blonde. "I'm Dr. Baldwin, but call me Erica, sweetie." Then finally the Latino woman. "Hola, my name Angela, but please prefer to me as Senorita Borina, y nice to meet tú" She said in a heavy accent. Her english was good, but had some slight errors in it, like mixing Spanish words with English words: You and Tú, or And and y. I know some Epañol, only small talk though, like hola y como estas, bien y tú? That stuff.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks soooo muuuch keep readinnng!!!!! Next Chapter Barry is a bit under pressure.