- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Game - League of Legend's.

I own no rights to the franchise or the character's used.

Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Hey everyone :D

 

Franchise Writer here. ~

I know it must feel like a decade since I last posted here... and you're probably not wrong. -.-"

Sorry about that everybody. I have some stuff I'm doing both in fiction and IRL that's been keeping me preoccupied. I hope this story makes up for some of my absence though.

I've noticed the disturbing lack of League of Legend's stories here and for that matter anywhere. So, I plan on changing that. Maybe...

This is a gift story to by buddy Sterben Klein, another great writer here on this site so if you haven't checked him out, I would highly reccomend it.

 

But without further adoo~

 

Turn off the lights...

 

Get comfy...

 

Sit back...

 

and...

 

 

ON WITH THE SHOW!!!!!

 

 

‘Something… Fun!’

 

 

Looking upward with glee in her eyes, a young girl full of life and lividity leaped into the air before grabbing both her legs and falling back down with a loud squeal of excitement in her voice as she laughed happily. Reaching deep into her inner self, a shimmering gateway soon opened right before her as she fell into it, as it always did when she thought really hard about something.

 

Giggling as the abnormal portal way tickled her skin as she traveled; the child soon saw the other end of her conjured gate before screaming happily as she launched out the other side with a flip. Landing on the ground as she stuck her landing, the child raised her arms up triumphantly before grinning from ear to ear.

 

“Ta daaaa! She sticks the landing!” Cracking open an eye as she expected to see people all around her to play with, the strange girl soon pouted as she saw, no one. Where was she? Turning her head back and forth as she tried to determine her supposedly *fun* whereabouts, the child pouted angrily before stomping her foot on the ground.

 

“Stupid portal! I said I wanted to go somewhere fun! Not somewhere booooooring!” She was in some kind of large plane with an odd landscape. Many rocks grew out of the ground in jagged peaks about as high as her. And the grass looked vibrant with lots of different shades of green that came up to her ankles. There also seemed to be patches of empty spaces and lines going through the grasses and even the rocks connecting them to different patches. But, no one was here!

 

Crossing her arms as she tapped her open-toed sock-clad foot, the once gleeful girl was now stumped as she tried to figure out what to do. Why did her portals always screw up! She was used to them being off sometimes but this was way, way, waaaaay off compared to those times!

 

“Hmm… what to do… what to do…” Pacing around the strange forest as she crunched the surprisingly stiff grass beneath her feet, the child wandered obliviously as her mind grew lost in thought… all the while unaware of where she had actually come to… and, all the people she was crushing between her toes as she casually strolled forward.

 

Staring up in terror as a literal titan descended upon their very kingdom, men and women alike were rendered speechless and horrified as they saw this girl… this, child, stepping on the outskirts of their prosperous lands. What calamity was this! This was some sort of monster in the guise of an adolescent! What did it want with their kingdom? No… what did she want with all of its inhabitants!

 

She was massive in height, and equally strange in appearance. Her skin was pale in complexion, and her hair was a vibrant shade with a multitude of colors stemming from orange at her roots all the way to an ethereal purple towards the long tips of her wild locks. If not for the fact she appeared before them all so huge and colorful they might simply think she was one of the lower casts by the way she dressed. Garbed in aqua and emerald clothes that covered only her chest and her waist down to her knees, other oddities littered her form adding on to the strange way she appeared. Countless charms and gems were sprawled across her form, some at her waist, others worn on her arms and ankles. Yet, one caught the attention of a few scholars. The charm that adorned her neck… It was a sigil. One from the mythos of Mount Targon!

 

She was some type of an Aspect! Perhaps one of war, or disaster maybe? No one really knew much of these fabled creatures, and even less knew anything about them or if they even existed. Yet, it seemed the proof of such creatures were real… because one stood before them all. And it seemed their judgment was at hand, as she continued to walk around crushing parts of villages with her mere feet. They had to do something to stop this creature!

 

Feeling a few annoying pricks along her pathway as she walked, Zoe looked around in curiosity as she studied her location. Was she in Runeterra, or… maybe another dimension entirely? Who knows… this place was weird… and, boring. She needed to go somewhere else!

 

“Ok, somewhere fun, somewhere fun… let’s see…” Closing her eyes as she imagined the most fun thing she could, the child soon grinned before squatting down as she prepared to jump into a new gateway. But, right before she could do just that, the redhead soon let out an eep as something struck the back of her head.

 

“Oweeee! What was that?” Looking around confused, the child soon paused as she saw something… flying towards her? Blinking in surprise as something suddenly struck her forehead, the lone girl griped in pain again before looking down at the ground.

 

Reaching down and picking up a small rock, Zoe soon furrowed her brow. ‘Did someone throw this at me?’ Was there someone here after all?! Standing up quickly, the pre-teen’s eyes lit up as she looked around. “Hello? Is anyone here! I’m not mad about that rock you threw! Come out! Let’s play together!” She squealed happily.

 

Feeling something smack into her ankle now, the child soon paused her laughter before looking down again. What was going on? Staring hard at the ground as she watched rocks seemingly shooting at her leg all from the same direction, Zoe’s heterochromatic eyes shifted towards the source before they widened.

 

“Whaaaaaaat?!” Falling to her knees as she lowered her head to the ground, unaware of the village that had previously been beneath her, the child gasped as she saw a large landmass sprawled out before her. IT LOOKED LIKE A TINY CITY! How did she not see it before? It was so cuuuuuuute!

 

Wincing as another rock struck her forehead, Zoe yipped before scowling now. “HEY! Stop that whoever you are! It’s not nice to throw rocks at people! Unless you’re having a rock fight I guess. B-But you should have invited me! I didn’t know you wanted to play!” She giggled.

 

Scanning all the structures with amusement, the younger girl’s eyes observed the civilization with wonder. There were buildings all around that only came up a few inches off the ground and a massive wall that stretched the center of the city too! It looked like a small toy world!

 

But even better, there were people inside of it! Gasping with glee as she saw hundreds of quarter-inch beings running around Zoe was at a loss for words. She had never seen creatures like this! Were they humans? Where they a new species altogether! Where they durable…?

 

Grinning cheekily now, the Twilight Aspect bit her lower lip before jumping into the air and landing on the ground with a thud as she sat herself down, her laughter soon filling the ears of all as the child took pleasure in the sudden earthquake she had made. All she did was sit down to play!

 

“Hi! I’m Zoe! Who are you, people?” Waiting for some kind of a response, the child soon felt another rock smack into the side of her head causing her to shift her gaze where it came from. Why did they keep tossing rocks at her? Looking down at a portion of the wall that rose upwards, the child's eyes observed the countless number of people running around on top of it as they loaded what looked like, a catapult?

 

So they did want to play with her! “So this is the type of game you like? Huh, I guess we can play. Go ahead and do your worst! Roaaarr!” Snorting in laughter as she tried to act like a monster for them, the Celestial’s eyes lit up as she watched even more rocks being sent her way. Now, this was fun!

 

Moving her head left and right rhythmically as she hummed a little song to her movements, younger girl giggled every time they missed. Now that she knew what they wanted it was so much easier to play with them! But, it should be her turn soon enough. They had already fired like, a hundred shots!

 

Waiting just a little while longer till all the rocks finally stopped flying at her, Zoe grinned once more before clapping her hands together, the shockwave being heard all throughout the city beneath her. “Good attacking! It’s my turn now, right?”

 

Waiting to see if they wanted to continue or not the child took the opportunity to decide for the men below her as they tried to carry more munitions up the wall to use. Leaning back on her butt as she pulled her legs out from under her so they would instead surround the sides of the miniature city, Zoe giggled before raising her hands over the two large peaks that the catapults rested on either side of the wall.

 

“Here it comes!” Bringing her hands down gently at first, the Twilight aspect soon pressed her palms into the two fortified stations before sinking her fingers into the stone arches, the structures beneath her slowly cracking as she applied more and more pressure. These things were really well built!

 

As she increased the force behind her *attack* the child’s laughter rose in octaves to until she finally reached her peak. “Bye, bye!” Forcing her hands down altogether and taking out both cannon bases out in one go, the child laughed hysterically before raising her hands in the air triumphantly.

 

“Kaboomey!!!” That was awesome! Cheering herself on as she waited to hear some kind of applause, the younger girl soon frowned as she saw the thousands of people still running around. “Awww, don’t be a poor sport! I won fair and square! Or with my hands… B-But I didn’t use rocks so…” Sticking her tongue out as she taunted the smaller beings, the Celestial soon crossed her arms before blinking in surprise. Her palms felt wet.

 

Pulling her hands back to look at them, streaks of red now coated her palms. “Huh? Did all of those people really just pop? Your lives really are short… But I love sparkles!” She had a feeling these were humans. Whenever one faded back in her reality the skies were filled with them! Perhaps if she kept playing she would see more when she returned! More sparkles were always better!

 

Looking down over the massive city gleefully as she wondered what to do next, Zoe soon saw something she didn’t like. The sides where here feet rested had holes in them… and people were running out of them! “H-Hey where are you going, new friends?! We still have lots of game’s to play, stop! Don’t run out of your toy town!”

 

Puffing out her cheeks as people ignored her and continued to flee, the child soon pulled her feet back before standing back up. “I said stop! Stop it! If you won’t pay attention to me, I’ll blow up your world! Probably not… B-But I might!!”

 

Stomping her foot in rage as her words seemingly fell on deaf ears, Zoe’s hands rose before her eyes started to sparkle. “I SAID STOOOOOOP!!!” As the people of the city, the child was currently playing with tried to evacuate, all that had gone through the opened entranceways in and out of the city soon froze before collapsing onto the ground unconsciously, as an airy purple haze full of glitter and lights formed over both sides.

 

Crossing her arms as she watched the people closely, Zoe soon nodded her head. “All right, listen up! If you don’t want to take a sleepy nap then stay inside from now on! If you leave you to get to go night, night and I’ll play with you later! Alright, who wants to do what?”

 

Turning her head back and forth as she saw people still shifting around in the city, Zoe nodded once more before smiling as she saw the vast majority running back inside their town as they tried to get away from the bizarre magic the child had conjured.

 

‘Sleepy trouble bubble, to the rescue!’ She wanted to play now but she could always take some friends with her when she went back home. But right now she really, really felt like playing! Leaning over the city as she ignored the different cries and noises beneath her, the Twilight aspect hummed playfully as she began picking each of the unconscious people up that had fallen under her spell one by one.

 

She almost had a handful of little people! They were cute! So cute!!! Poking one of the men who were sound asleep, Zoe giggled before looking him over. It actually wasn’t a man, it was just a boy with bright blonde hair! He looked like her Ezreal! Was it him?! Blushing brightly as she continued to poke and look the boy over, the younger girl pouted dejectedly as she studied his face.

 

It wasn’t him… Too bad though, he was so cute too! Picking him up and leaving the rest in her palm, Zoe’s eyes shifted around as she looked back down at the small city beneath her. “U-Umm… I’m keeping a few friends so we can play later, ok? Ok!” Hearing no dispute (or at least any she could hear from the smaller beings), the multicolored girl soon brought the blonde boy around to her waist as her blush intensified.

 

‘No pockets, shoot! I knew I should have worn my other shorts today!’ She could put him in a pocket dimension but what if she couldn’t find him again?! No! He was staying with her! Looking down at her waist again, the younger girl sighed before pulling open the front of her shorts.

 

“Sorry not Ezreal but you’ll be safe and warm in here. P-Plus if you’re bored you can play with me down there if you want. N-Not that I’m saying I want you to or something… b-but… Umm… Good night!” Shoving the blonde down between her legs, Zoe continued to blush furiously before her hand retracted now void of a certain blonde.

 

Why did stuff like that have to embarrass her? She had watched others touch people there for millennia’s! It shouldn’t be something embarrassing, right? Right?! She touched herself there all the time! Well... usually she did it when she was bored or floating around in her own reality… B-But that didn’t mean anything, right?

 

Sighing, Zoe pouted before gently massaging her crotch through her shorts. Maybe he would take her up on her offer and play with her. She loved playing that game by herself. It had to be more fun with another person though.  The infinite number of beings all across different dimensions couldn’t be wrong, right?

 

Looking back towards the other dozens of men and women who were sound asleep on her hand soon brought the child back to the present… or at least this version of it. “Ok, now where do I put you, people…” She wasn’t going to put them in her pants like she had with not Ezreal, but where else could she put them?

 

‘I guess a pocket dimension is fine. If she lost them in the cosmos they would probably find their way back… probably. Lifting her free hand up as she tried to open a small portal, the pre-teen was soon surprised to find… she couldn’t.

 

“Huh?! Hey! Open up! Somewhere… something! Go! Open! Come on you stupid portal, open!” Screaming angrily as she tried to will a portal to manifest, Zoe soon pouted. She couldn’t do it. There was still too much fun to be had here and she just couldn’t think of going somewhere boring when there were so many games to be had…

 

“Darn it… what now…” She could toss them back into the city but then they would have a disadvantage to the others who weren’t sleeping. No… she had to find somewhere else to put them. Lifting her leg into the air as she hovered above the ground, the younger girl drummed her fingers on her knee before blinking.

 

Looking down at her foot in surprise, Zoe let out a sigh before shaking her head. Why didn’t she think of it sooner! She had a place for them on her all along! Looking down at her open-toed sock, the Celestial grinned before tilting her ankle back so her toes were rising upward.

 

“Here you go, new friends! Maybe when you all wake up you can play with my feet! I don’t play with them often but we can if you want to!” Hearing no reply’s from the still slumbering humans, Zoe giggled before tugging open the bottom of her sock, sweat clinging to it as it dripped down her sole in excess.

 

Maybe she should wash them… they were her only pair after all. She needed to take care of them. Ignoring both the excessive amount of sweat along with the smell that simply didn’t faze her, Zoe lifted a finger up to wave to the sleeping people before tilting her hand forward as she let them all fall lifelessly into her soaked sock.

 

Giggling as she felt dozens of people all sliding down her feet, Zoe wiggled her fingers before letting the soggy toeless cloth snap back in place before she lowered her foot back down. Looking to the ground now, the child soon wondered what to do now that all the sleepy players were taken care of.

 

She had wanted to run around the city, or maybe play even play ball! But… she couldn’t do that with her tiny sleeping friends nestled cozily against her footsie. So… what to do… Continuing to hover as she scratched at her unruly locks, the child looked down dejectedly before her eyes lit up.

 

People were climbing up the walls surrounding the city! They had a new game in mind already! “Is this the game you want to play? I can help!” Lifting her hands over the city as she pulled on her powers to abide her, the giant girl soon began to giggle happily as all the people in the city, the ones on the wall, the ones in their homes, even some of the ones in the middle of the streets, all began to float upwards into the air.

 

Looking around in horror as screams rang out all around, thousands of people all began to float into the sky as they drifted upward, gravity seemingly gone from their current space and reality. Flying above her little magical sphere she had inverted, Zoe continued to giggle as she saw people doing everything from clawing at the ground as they were sucked into the air and trying to swim away from her. They were so precious!

 

“Hahaha! Let’s get vloopy! That’s a word, right?” Pondering her question as she mulled over her choice of words, the child soon noticed a group of people all clinging together as they tried to form some kind of a cluster. Watching them with glee, the pre-teens mind filled with different thoughts before an odd one eventually struck her.

 

‘I’m hungry…’ When was the last time she ate? She had some chocolate mooncakes awhile back! But… how long ago was that? They were sweet… Salivating as she recalled their yummy taste, the child soon looked over the people clumping around as they floated everywhere, a new game slowly forming in her mind as she grinned.

 

“Alright everyone, get in place. The game’s about to start!” Watching as the collective of people now did pay attention to their unintentional tormenter, Zoe giggled before nibbling on the tip of her thumb. “Ok! Here are the rules… Swim away from the shark!”

 

Looking around in confusion many of the people were at a loss for what the girl had said before their giantess shot forward, and her meaning became very apparent… Diving through the air as she kicked off of nothing at all, Zoe licked her lips as she tasted a small cluster of people she had caught in her mouth when she had swum by them.

 

Swishing around the small people as she tasted them, the Twilight aspect hummed as she tried to figure out whether she liked them or not. Was it cannibalism if she wasn’t still a human? Then again were these things even human? Maybe it was like eating bugs…

 

Grimacing as she thought about it that way, the child was about to spit the group of people she had caught out before feeling something sharp stab into her tongue. “OWEEE! WHA WAS AT?!” Watching as the smaller humans she had caught drifted out of her open mouth, the gravity change still affecting them as they floated away, Zoe soon understood what had happened. Those humans had armor on.

 

‘Local guardians, great…’ She hated those people. They were always so mean to her for no reason! Sticking her tongue out as she crossed her eyes to look down at it, the child huffed before feeling around for whatever it was that was still stuck in her pink appendage.

 

Wincing as she tugged whatever it was out, the Celestial girl soon grew angry as she saw what looked like a spear. That wasn’t how you played the game! She was the shark! Flicking the spear clear out of her gravity bubble as she propelled it away, the child’s eyes glowered bright before she stuck her index finger into her thumb and pointed it towards the armor-clad people still trying to get away from her. They didn’t get very far…

 

“I’ve got a magic present for you cheaters! Here it comes!” Flicking her finger, an orb of light suddenly materialized out of thin air before ricocheting towards the four startled guards flailing wildly in the air. However, it seemed the titan’s aim had been off as it missed them by mere inches much to their relief.

 

Letting out sighs after witnessing the sudden surge of magic, all four men felt the relief they had been granted leave them in an instant as the still airborne ball of light seemingly spun in midair before flying back in their direction.

 

Screaming as they tried to get away from it, it soon proved futile however as it crashed into their group on its returning path, launching them back the way they came. Opening her mouth preemptively, Zoe smirked as the group of cheaters soon zipped past her lips and hit the back of her throat before her magic wore off on them.

 

Sliding on the back of the giant child’s throat, the group of militia screamed as they saw her massive tongue tilt back before their collective weight brought them down her throat, and they were cast into her stomach…

 

Gulping as she swallowed the all of them at once, Zoe licked her lips before turning her head towards the remaining humans, her carefree expression now a bit sterner. “The rules are simple! Don’t be the shark and we can play! Now swim little fishies, swim!”

 

Laughing happily as her demeanor changed back to its normal one, Zoe kicked off the air before floating towards a woman who had been the closest to her and one of the few who had seen the terrified expressions of the four men the child had carelessly eaten before them all.

 

Screaming in hysterics as she waved her hands around trying to get away from the giantess, it soon proved useless, as Zoe hovered right in front of her before opening her mouth up. “Ahhhhhh~”. Waiting till the woman was over her tongue to flip the gravity back on for her, the Celestial girl soon giggled as she felt the human flop onto her spongy tongue as she tasted her.

 

It was better when they weren’t coated in metal or trying to stab her in the mouth with sticks like Pantheon used. Swishing her saliva around as she let it pool under her tongue, Zoe hummed quietly as she played with her *fishy* before simply shrugging her shoulders.

 

‘I guess they taste ok.’ It wasn’t chocolate mooncake but she didn’t eat very often. This would do. Flipping her tongue back as she sent the screaming woman to the back of her throat, Zoe tried to hear her cheering but it was to faint…

 

Gulping the human down as she had with the other men before her, the Twilight aspect sighed before patting her tummy. It would take a lot of fishy’s to fill her up. But, there was plenty to go around! Grinning as she saw another cluster of people as they worked together somewhat, Zoe soon found her interest piqued.

 

Floating over towards them as she watched about five men all paddling like they were really in water, the child soon grinned before moving behind them. “Clever little fishies! That’s it! Swim, swim away! But this shark knows a few tricks~ too~.” She sang out.

 

Puckering her lips and inhaling slowly, Zoe couldn’t contain her amusement as she watched the group of men screaming as they were slowly pulled towards her mouth. They were really swimming now! Releasing her breath every few seconds to give them a better chance, Zoe giggled playfully as she felt the first of the group of people bump into her pursed lips.

 

Looking over their shoulders all five of the men continued to scream as they thrashed wildly around. They could do nothing when there was no gravity! Hearing a sharp cry, the group soon paled as they watched one of their own suddenly get sucked into the child’s mouth. It had been instantaneous!

 

Struggling against one another, the men soon began kicking off of each other as they abandoned their plan to work together, but, it was already too late… Licking her lips as she felt the first of the groups *fishy* captured, Zoe grinned giddily before pursuing her lips once more. She was getting kind of bored of this game but she didn’t want to let them win either!

 

Exhaling as much as she could, the Celestial waited till the group got a bit farther away before sucking in the air once more, though this time, it was a lot stronger. Screaming in terror as they all began to float back in the direction they had been, one by one, all four of the men remaining began to get sucked in until the final human was tugged inside the giantess’ mouth before she closed her lips in front of them to seal them in.

 

That had been pretty fun… But, she was getting tired of this game. It was time to play a new one! Wiggling back and forth as she danced in the air, Zoe lapped at the small group of people she had captured as she tried to figure out what to do next.

 

However, unbeknownst to her, her movements were having an apparent effect on her she hadn’t even realized until it finally hit her. Blinking a few times as she tried to place the feeling, Zoe hummed before her eyes widened. She had to pee!

 

Quickly swallowing the remaining men that hadn’t either been crushed or downed in her saliva, the Twilight Aspect panicked before looking around. ‘Darn it! Gotta pee, gotta pee!’ She hadn’t done this in a while. The perks of floating around dimensions so much meant she rarely needed to eat or drink anything so she usually never needed to do this.

 

Blushing in embarrassment, the child’s eyes darted back and forth before an odd idea struck her. Her fishies were swimming without water… Biting her lower lip as she wondered whether or not that would be a fun idea, the girl’s physical body soon won her over as she felt the urgency of her bladder make it known to her once more.

 

“H-Hey, I have a question I wanna ask, buuuuut, I need you all to say yes before I ask it…” Waiting for someone to answer her out of the multitude of people floating around her aimlessly, Zoe took their silence for an answer as she smiled weakly.

 

“Glad to hear it! So... I kinda have to go... you know... C-Can you try not to look, please!  It makes me feel weird when you do.” She mumbled timidly. Pulling down the front of her shorts as she looked down, the younger girl scanned her underwear before scowling. She still had to go to the bathroom, but she couldn't do that with a person inside of her underwear. Where was not Ezreal?

 

Poking the fabric a bit, Zoe’s eyes soon widened. Did he take her up on her offer?! Moving her fingers down to her bare lower lips, the child all but squealed in excitement as she felt the smaller human pressed against her folds. He was touching her!

 

Wiggling around jubilantly, Zoe blushed brightly as she began peeling the smaller human off her crotch before setting him down on her opened palm. “Was it fun?! Do you like touching me there too? Was this the type of game you like to play? Hey… why aren’t you answering me?”

 

Staring the unconscious boy down as she looked him over, Zoe soon pouted as she figured out why. He was still sleeping, Closing her mouth quickly as to not disturb her tiny friend, the Celestial wiggled out of her shorts before letting them hang in the air behind her by her ankle.

 

“I guess stay here for now not Ezreal. I’ll put you back when I’m done so you can keep playing with me, alright?” She hoped he could hear her words. Usually, whenever she captured something in her sleepy trouble bubble it only lasted a little while but it looked like these people were a lot more susceptible to magic. But, that was good for her. She didn’t want the people in her socks to wake up and start tickling her yet.

 

Moving two of her fingers down to her lower lips, Zoe’s multi-colored eyes traveled around as she watched the hundreds of people still floating around her. She hoped they liked this game. She had never tried it before, but that made it kind of fun!

 

“Don’t worry little fishies! Zoe will give you water to swim in!” Blushing as she saw many of the smaller humans floating gazing up at her now, the Celestial grunted softly before feeling a wave of relief flood out of her, amongst other things…

 

Looking collectively up or down at the giantess wherever they were, all the people caught in the girls strange magic were soon rendered in shock as they watched her, peeing… But, it wasn’t just that. Her urine was floating!

 

Panting softly as she let her bladder empty itself, Zoe looked around as she watched her stream coming out in splattered drops as they flew away from her and towards the dozens of screaming villagers. They looked excited!

 

Attempting to swim away in the air, many of the people that had been closest to the Twilight Aspect were the first to play her new *game* as their bodies were suddenly struck by her shrapnel waste. As the child’s pee flew around the zero gravity bubble, many people were soon overrun by the sheer number of yellow drops surrounding them.

 

Each few drops were enough to surround their heads or whole bodies even as they submerged them in her murky yellow fluids. What type of sick game was this to her! But, it didn’t even appear that the giantess realized what she was doing was even affecting them. She honestly thought she was just playing games with them… And that alone was the scariest thing about the child. She wanted to win these *games*…

 

Sighing softly as she felt the last few drops of her bladder empty itself, Zoe wiggled her hips before looking around, her smiling widening as she saw the beautiful sight. Everything was so colorful now! Her pee had all separated into single beads after hitting everyone causing the whole sphere to be surrounded like a globe!

 

Ducking around as she avoided her own floating urine, the Celestial giggled before moving her free hand down to her shorts to tug them back up. “Do you like it?! I hope that’s plenty of water for all of you!” She really had to go but looking around now there was a lot less then she thought there’d be.

 

Once her underwear was back in place, the multicolored girl hummed happily before she moved her occupied hand back down to her shorts before slipping her fingers beneath their band. “Ok, back in you go not Ezreal. Sleep tight!” Feeling her tiny passenger fall back down between her legs, the child moaned happily before adjusting her shorts.

 

That had been fun but now that she got that out of the way, she could go back to her games! Slapping the air as she created air currents in her own gravity playground, the child laughed joyously as she watched the drops of *water* around her swirl as they collided with people left and right. This was actually really fun! She should have thought about using her pee for games a long time ago!

 

 

She could watch this all day… however…

 

 

Continuing her game absentmindedly, the Twilight Aspect hummed quietly before whispers began to flood into her mind. “Huh? Was I supposed to be here? Wait, I have to go somewhere else?! No fun!” She wanted to stay here and play more! She had been sent out here for some reason, but all she did was play with these humans! There’s no way whatever mission she had been given had been completed. There had to be a mistake!

 

Fighting the Celestial Body that continued to murmur whispers to her, many she couldn’t hear or fully understand, to begin with, the younger girl pouted before crossing her arms. It was time to go back to her own reality again… Even though it was boring there…

 

Looking back at the cascading sphere she had made, Zoe puffed out her cheeks before raising her arms up. “Fine already! I’ll go, stop telling me what to do!” Sticking out her tongue and immediately regretting it as some of her bitter pee splashed back into it, the child screamed before the gravity around suddenly shifted back to normal… causing everything that had been airborne to fall back down to the ground.

 

Landing on her feet as she crouched on one foot, Zoe balanced for a moment before smiling. She had to be careful not to use her other foot. She might accidentally squish her new friends if she did. Hearing more screams around her as people started to fall on top of her and onto the murky urine soaked streets and houses, the child soon blushed before scratching the back of her head.

 

Maybe she should have lowered the gravity instead of dropping it all at once… Oh well. “Sorry, everyone! I’m not trying to hurt you, I just do sometimes! I can’t help myself doing mean things! Sorry! I’ll come back here again so we can play more next time. I hope that makes up for your city!”

 

Pouting as no one answered her back, Zoe huffed before raising her arms and picturing a gateway in her mind. Hearing the giantess’ words, the humans all around her began to cry in happiness. She was leaving! The great calamity was finally leaving!

 

Hundreds of people had been injured and many more then that had died. Whole buildings had been decimated… entire towns leading up to their capital all but snuffed out of existence… and the very ground had been saturated in the child’s filthy piss. She tainted the very soil around her. And now, she was about to go away.

 

Crying out and in most cases simply crying, all the humans who remained were soon stopped in their tracks as a loud crack echoed out above the giantess. It was over… wasn’t it? Opening her eyes back up, Zoe nodded before giving the humans below her a mischievous grin before sticking out her tongue. It was time to go back and play with her new friends. Hopefully not Ezreal would like his new home in her shorts.

 

 

“Goodbye for now everyone!” Leaping up in the air, the younger girl squealed happily before she was sucked up in her warp gate, before disappearing entirely…

 

 

But… she hadn’t been the only one who used the monolithic portal she had summoned… as it continued to swirl around over the skies of the small planet it had been summoned on…

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

 

Epilog ~

 

 

A great event had happened the day Zoe had come into existence. Her travels took her many places, and her magic continued to run wild all across the different dimensions she went. But, one thing remained no matter where she went…

 

Her magic… and its effects on the populace of the worlds she came to. Like, this one…

 

Unbeknownst to even her, her message had been a warning of the horrors that were about to come. Yet, in the end, it had been the messenger all along, that had sparked the fire that led up to this, and lead to all the suffering that would soon follow for the smaller world she had visited.

 

 

None were safe… Especially across the world of Runeterra…

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

 

~ Forests of Runeterra ~

 

 

 

Standing up shakily as they tried to gather their bearings, a small group of humans looked around in confusion as they tried to comprehend what had just occurred. One minute a Titan had descended down onto their city, a child no less, and the next, they were flying through some kind of portal before crashing into the ground painfully.

 

Looking around at the group of people that had traveled with him, an older trader tried to figure things out, but that was impossible. Wherever they were… it was a place filled with danger. The tree’s here… were thousands of feet high. Either that or, they were very small.

 

Neither was good for their situation. They had to find some means to travel back to their homes-

 

 

“Oh, what a lovely treat this is~.”

 

 

Hearing a loud, elegant voice thunder over their heads, the small group of villagers paled as they felt a terrifying presence over them once again. Only this time, it was no child. Staring up in shock and awe, the multitude of humans pointed and stared as they saw a woman, with nine, long and flowing tails swinging behind her as she smirked down at them.

 

What was this creature?! It was colossal! Kneeling on the ground as she inspected the strange magical disturbance she had come across, Ahri silently observed the strange creatures before her excitedly. They looked, delicious~.

 

Licking her lips as her smile spread wider, the nine-tailed fox woman stood up slowly before her giggles echoed out filling the smaller creatures before her full of dread. Whoever this creature was, it was very apparent like it had been with the Celestial giantess before her, she wasn’t here to help them…

 

 

“How tempting~, let’s have some real fun~.”

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

Running through a mountainous terrain, dozens of people fled as they tried to find shelter. However, it was no use. There was no escaping their pursuer, now that she had caught sight of them; their lives were forfeit in her eyes…

 

Seeing a strange circular cave entrance in front of them, the group tried to usher everyone over towards it before something flew over all their heads and crashed into the ground stopping them all dead in their tracks…

 

 

It looked, like a giant, blade…

 

 

“Fufufu~, If you run, you won’t see me stab you~.”

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

 

“Come out, come out, wherever you are~, hehehe~.”

 

 

Sticking to a tree as they tried to control their tears, men and women alike cried in misery as they tried to hide from the new titan that had appeared out of nowhere. Where were they even?! This place was dark and dreary, and all the tree’s looked scorched and black!

 

They had to get away! They had to run before the new monstrosity found them again… and did to them what she had already done to the four other people she had caught. Moving ahead of the group first, a young farmer gulped before raising his hand and waving it forward.

 

They had to move quickly!

 

 

“Found you!”

 

 

Screaming out in horror as fire erupted all around the group, the people who were gathered were forced into one another as they watched the visage of a devil tower over them giggling. They had been fooled once by a demon in the form of a child. It wouldn’t happen again…

 

 

“Hehehehehe~, Playtime!”

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

 

Crawling on the ground as screams rang out all around, dozens of eyes were focused upward in shock as they watched some kind of creature slowly pulling one of the villagers who had been to slow into its mouth. What was this thing!

 

Seeing another creature, though, much, much smaller in stature land on its shoulder with a pair of butterfly-like wings, the giantess moaned softly before her verdant eyes opened back up.

 

 

 “Mmmm~. You were right Pix! They do taste purple! Hehehe~.”

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

 

Running as fast as he could, a younger boy panted in exhaustion as he tried to get away from all the people behind him, or more, from the Titaness that was walking after them. He didn’t care if they were friends or neighbors once. This was life or death… And the thing behind them wasn’t human… it couldn’t be!

 

 

“Zap!”

 

 

Hearing a crescendo of cries all scream out at once, the boy tried to stop himself, but he couldn’t from taking a peak. Widening his eyes in horror as the remaining people who were running too far behind were somehow… electrocuted, the teen tried to sprint faster, before a loud crash stopped him in his tracks.

 

Falling backward’s as the path in front of him thundered out repeatedly as he cowered, dust soon settled revealing what it had been. The path in front of him, all of it, was destroyed… and craters were all that littered the escape route he had chosen. He was trapped…

 

 

“Hey! Why are you running? I have the best intentions.”

 

 

Hearing sadistic laughter above him, the smaller boy shuddered as he heard the thumping of the giantess soon come to a stop… over him. Looking up in mortification, all blood drained from his face, as he stared into the excited, magenta eyes, of the monster before him. He knew it… he was already dead…

 

 

“Aww, no need to be scared… Or, alive…”

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

 

To be continued…?

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNDDDDDDD

 

Finito~

 

Well I hope you all enjoyed it and I look forward to any reviews or comments you might leave me if this story piqued your intrest. Feel free to whisper a girl or two you might like to see added to the character roster while you're at it I suppose~

Until next time my friend's, Franchise Writer out~