- Text Size +

While Anna sleeps away, I remove my dirty shirt and rub most of the oily red lipstick off of my body. I toss it aside on the bottom of the TIc Tac box I’m stuck in and sit back down, looking over at my giant girlfriend peacefully resting on the couch. Man, fuck her. What the hell. She hated being tiny and imprisoned, and now she’s letting the same thing happen to me, as some kind of punishment.

But also, Goddammit, I’m so turned on. I know I shouldn’t be, I’m weak. My girlfriend’s massive body stretches out before me on the couch, slowly rising and falling with her breaths, and I’m stupidly liking it. I guess I just wish that I had more say in the matter. Like, maybe Anna could have me shrunk, and we could return to our apartment and roleplay and have fun, with rules and the safety of our own place. This is different. I’m tiny in a strange city in a strange apartment. As for what’s happening now, I didn’t ask for this.

There’s the sound of a door opening from the back of the apartment. A few seconds later, the beautiful blonde French manicured and pedicured girl enters the room. She silently yawns and stops near the couch, looking down at Anna. I don’t know if she’s a roommate or just a friend of theirs or even her name, but it seems she didn’t need to head out with Grace and Holly earlier, so she slept in. She stands over me on the coffee table chugging from a bottle of water she must have grabbed from the kitchen. I sit in my little box level with her knees, admiring the lovely girl. Of course she doesn’t she me, and she heads to the front door and leaves without a word. Dammit. Save me from these evil giantesses, take me with you. Eh, she could be mean too, no telling. I already miss and long for her perfect toes.

After a little more cleaning (and maybe a little self-pleasure, shut up), I finally decide to sleep as well, and crash in the corner of my plastic box. They could have left me some water at least, but oh well.

I’m woken a bit later, no idea how long, by Anna’s loud yawning. I open my eyes and see her sitting upright on the couch, stretching her arms up into the air, satiated by her nap. She looks down at me and mumbles, “Be back,” and heads to the kitchen or bathroom, I don’t know. I put my dirty shirt back on, expecting to be let out soon.

I stand as her incredible form rises endlessly above me and piss in the corner of the candy box I’m in. I walk away from what is now my bathroom, I fucking guess, and head more to the center of the container. Anna returns, chugging from a bottle of water, and sits back down in front of me on the sofa. She picks up my plastic prison, her fingerprints again pressed against the sides, and brings it up to her face.

“Fuck, I’m sorry. I was so wound up and weird and tired last night. I should have brought you back to USSPS to be unshrunk. I just didn’t want to have to deal with it, I just wanted to go to sleep. You understand, right?”

Yeah, no shit. Morally and legally, yeah. She’s seems to be doing a complete 180 from last night, when she didn’t give one flying fuck about me. Did she drink any alcohol at the apartment when she came back unshrunk? I didn’t see, but with all the random booze sitting around, I bet she did. Drunk Anna is aggressive, illogical Anna.

I put my tiny hands against the plastic, staring with wide-eyes at my giantess girlfriend, wondering her next step. “I’ll get you out of there. I’m so sorry.”

She pulls me away from her face as the plastic box I’m in tilts, and I fall to the side of it and slide down and down into her the palm of her hand. I am brought back to her face.

“Oh my God, I can’t believe we were both this size.” Anna produces a tired smile. “I was so scared. You shouldn’t be right now. I can see you, and I love you, so you’re safe with me. I’ll get dressed and ready and bring you back to USSPS to be unshrunk. Is that okay with you?”

Her index finger from her other hand comes up above me. Is she attempting to pet me or something? I run to her thumb on the hand I’m on, away from the massive digit as it stops and falls behind me.

“Oh shit, oh shit, I’m sorry, I’m so sorry. I’m really not trying to scare you. Ugh. It’s so very cute having you at this size, in my palm. My pocket-sized boyfriend.”

I turn back and look at up her. She’s being serious. Anna is not trying to hurt me. She’s playing around. That’s a good sign.

“I wish I could hear you right now. Fuck, you’re so tiny. Do you want to play on my tits? Do want you to check out my pussy? Oh man, my vagina must be terrifying to you. Oh wait! I have an idea.”

Anna stands up from the couch with me still in her palm. She heads to the desk behind the couch and seems to pick up a few things with her other hand. She returns to the couch and sets them down on the the coffee table, and then she slowly rotates the palm I am on. I tumble down her hand and fall off the edge onto a massive white surface. A blank piece of paper. I look up at my girlfriend as she smiles down at me.

“We’re on vacation. I’m going to write down on this paper things that you want to do since I can’t hear you. You run and stand on what you want. Okay?”

Holy shit. I have a choice. I like this. I’m immediately aroused and excited to see what options she is going to give me.

“Here I’m writing, “Return to USSPS right now to be unshrunk,” and here I’m going to write, “Other.””

Anna’s large right hand comes down on the white sheet behind me holding a pen, and her long fingers write out my two options on the paper on which I stand, What could “Other” be? I’m too intrigued. I run to the word “Other” and stand directly in the center of the “O.”

“Haha, so you’re cool with being this tiny man for now? Interesting.” I look up as her smile intensifies. I’m feeling better already.

“Well alright, we have some time before my sister gets back, we can have some fun. How about this? I’m writing here, “Go back into the Tic Tac box,” and here “Play with Anna.”

That must be a joke. She’s messing with me. Her hand is behind me again as it flies across the white paper writing the two options. I’ve never seen anything so massive move so fast. I run to the second choice and stop on the word “Anna” between the two N’s.

“Aw, look at you, you’re even tinier than my name written on a piece of paper. I could tell through our whole ordeal that you liked being like this. Well, what do you want now? Here.” She starts writing again. “”Play on Anna’s tits,” or “Play on Anna’s feet.””

Oh shit. I want both. I pause and look left and right at my two options. Her giant hand holding the pen taps down on the paper, the pen’s nib slamming down creating dots around me, dots that are pretty much the same size as me.

“Better make a choice. Indecisive little antmen get thrown into the trash.” I turn my head back to her, and she laughs. “I’m just kidding. You know what? Let’s go.”

Anna quickly stands, tosses the pen aside, and grabs the paper I’m on. She crinkles it a bit, and I fall to the center. She walks through the kitchen to a back room.

“Oh my God, this is Grace’s bedroom. Look at all this dumb college girl shit. A Bob Marley poster? That stupid John Lennon crossed arms New York City poster? Is that a lava lamp, are you serious?”

She holds me at the bottom of the coned sheet of paper while she gawks at her little sister’s interior design. After chuckling a bit, she rests the paper down to the floor, flattens it a bit, then tilts it over, and I tumble off past her written words to the hardwood flooring. I’m sitting on my ass to see her two enormous feet surrounding me, and looking up I see her, hands on hips, staring down at me.

“Oh hey, tiny boyfriend! I’ll give you the best of both worlds. You have two minutes. If you can make it to either of my big toenails, then you can play on my nipples. Deal? What, I can’t hear you. I assume you said yes. I have my phone here. Timer starts...now!”

Well, shit. Hell yeah, but shit. I appear to be slightly closer to her left foot, so I run to it. I approach her big toe, but of course, I could never scale it. It’s just too tall. She picks up that toe and slams it down, and I fall back a bit.

“Oops, I’m sorry. You’re doing great, keep up the good work.”

Anna mocks me from above. I run past her second toe sticking slightly past the big one, it’s large nail with specks of red paint high above me. I continue past her middle and fourth toe and finally reach her pinky toe.

“One minute left, buddy! Think you can make it?

All of a sudden, the toes in front of me rise high up above me, her foot still remaining on the floor. The massive toe pads of my girlfriend tower over me, and I fall back, afraid of being crushed by them.

“What, having problems? You’d better hurry, time’s running out.”

Hell. Without the pinky, I got nothing. Except for the small skin flap on the side of her foot that appeared whenever Anna raised her toes. I run and jump on that and am able to head across her the base of her foot. It’s smooth like Grace’s, and the going is easy until I hit her big toe. She still has it propped up. I head up as far as I can, grasping onto the toe knuckle folds. I reach her toenail and touch my hand to it.

“I’m squinting down at you and think that you made it. You’re so fucking small. It’s hard to tell, but I guess you made it. Wow.”

She lowers all of her toes back to the ground, and I tumble onto the surface of her big toenail. I’m panting, lying on my back and looking up at my girlfriend.

“Great job, little guy. C’mere, jump on my thumbnail, come get your reward.”

Anna kneels down and puts her left hand thumbnail at the edge of her big toenail. She could have put it next to me, but I’m thinking she loves having this power over me. She wants me to walk across her toenail. Still breathing heavily from my long run, I stand and head to her thumb. I walk slowly for two reasons: #1, I’m tired; and #2, I like this.

Her gigantic big toenail is in the same condition as her other toes and fingernails. Recently painted red but scraped up. I am casually walking down her nail, and the toe flies up quickly and falls back down. I fall and look up at her.

“Um, excuse me, can you move it along? I know you like this shit, but this is doing nothing for me. Do you just want to jerk off on my big toenail, you little pervert?”

Yeah, kinda. I’m a tiny speck on my giantess girlfriend’s massive toe. I’m insanely turned on. She has so much power over me at the moment. I’m so worked up and afraid that I’m petrified.

“Well, do it then.”

Anna’s thumb moves away from the edge of the toenail, and she goes from kneeling to sitting, the foot I’m on still resting flat on the ground. I’m more than ready to explode in ecstasy, but suddenly, there’s the sound of a door slamming from the front of the apartment. Anna looks towards the sound and rises up, sitting on Grace’s bed right behind her. Grace and Holly enter the bedroom.

“Phew, what a workout! Hey, Anna, whatcha up to? Where’s your tiny boyfriend?”

Anna nervously answers, “Oh, you know, he’s around, doing little people things.”

Grace and Holly chuckle as they remove their shoes and socks, ready to unwind from their exercize.

“I’d keep him that size, honestly,” Holly adds. “My last boyfriend was such a dick. If he had been the size of an ant, shit, I think he would have been a little more respectful. Guess his dick wouldn’t have been as amazing though.”

“Holly!” Grace embarrassingly adds. “But, yeah, I guess you’re little bug boy’s penis can’t really do much for you now.”

Grace and Holly laugh loudly again, as Anna half-heartedly chuckles with them. I’m starting up at the three massive woman making fun of my penis size. They’re not wrong, of course. But, hey, that’s not fair.

Grace steps in front of Anna near me, as Anna slides her feet away from her sister’s, protecting me from any harm. I tumble toward the edge of her big toenail as the foot slides across the floor. I’m safe now, but anymore movement like this could send me flying off of her nail to the floor. Anna hasn’t said anything about me to the giant co-eds, but why? Maybe to escape the questions of why I am where I am. Like, her sister and friend might think that I’m perving out on her foot. Which I am.

Anna and I’s fun is postponed as the two younger women walk around the bedroom and change clothes. Shirts are removed, and the most beautiful of flat stomachs are exposed. Jesus, look at these girls. I don’t want to dog my girlfriend, but these two are healthy, athletic women in their prime. Their four long legs walk around and tower above my small form. It’s absolutely ridiculous the view I have.

“So, hey, Anna, we’re thinking about getting lunch downtown, you in?” Grace asks my girlfriend.

“Uh, yeah, maybe. I’m a little stinky right now.”

“Well, go shower and get ready,” Grace tells Anna. “We’ll leave in a half hour. Bring your little guy if you want.”

“Cool, sounds good. I’ll leave him here, if that’s cool.”

Holly laughs. “Sure, we’ll play with him later.”

Anna looks down at me, the other two girls not noticing, too involved in changing their clothes. Her eyes open widely as she nods her head. I guess she’s telling me, “Hey, hold on. I’m walking with you. You’d better hold on.” She pauses for a bit as I run across her big toenail and grab onto the edge. I had told her I did this on her little sister’s toe the day before. I’m as secure as I’ll ever be, and Anna stands.

“Okay, headed to the shower now,” Anna says, more to me than to the others.

Her right foot rises and stomps toward the kitchen as a person would normally walk. The left foot that I’m on rises slowly, and she extends her leg past the other into the kitchen. The foot gently falls to the ground, and I hold on as it makes contact.

“Is your leg okay, Anna?” Grace asks her sister.

“Oh, yeah, I’m fine, just a little sore from the shit I went through.”

“Yeah, I ask because you’re walking so weirdly. You good?”

Anna laughs. “Yup, I’m good, just a little sore. No biggie.”

Good save, I think. My girlfriend is trying to walk with me holding onto her big toenail and not have me fall off. And it’s working so far.

“What was it like being so tiny? I’d hate to be like that,” Holly asks Anna.

Anna has to pause her awkward steps to address her sister’s friend. “Oh, it was horrible, very terrifying. You’re right, I never want to be that size again.”

“Shit, I’d imagine,” Holly responds. “And, hey, sorry if I almost crushed you or stepped on you, of course, you know. I tossed you two out of that box onto the desk yesterday, you were both little bugs right in front of me, and I didn’t know. No hard feelings?”

Anna laughs, nervously. “No, of course not, we’re cool. If you’re ever shrunk down at my place, I’ll take good care of you.”

Holly walks over to Anna and gives her a big hug. Her massive toes slam almost within touching distance of me as the two woman embrace. Holly’s big toenail leans closer and closer to me, and I get worried. It could slice me in two.

“Good, I’m glad we’re okay.”

Holly and her enormous toes leave my vision. Anna returns to her awkward stepping through the kitchen, towards the bathroom. I’m still grasping on for dear life as she slowly drops her feet on the tile of the bathroom and turns her torso to close and lock the door behind her.

I breathe a sigh of relief as she bends down to see me letting go of her toenail edge.

“Jump on my thumbnail now, idiot.”

Her massive right hand comes down, and I toss myself from her toenail to thumbnail. Anna brings me up to her eye. Her pupil is staring right at me, many more times larger than me.

“Jesus, good you’re safe. I didn’t want them to think that you were fucking around on my feet. As if we were perverts.”

So she decided to risk my life so she wouldn’t look “abnormal.” That sounds like my girlfriend.

“I’m going to get cleaned up, and I’ll leave you on this bathroom countertop. After the lunch with them, I’ll bring you back to USSPS. Deal? I assume you’re saying deal. Fuck, I should have brought you back earlier, I know. Sorry.”

Anna lowers her hand to the bathroom counter close to wall, right behind the hand soap dispenser. I slide down her thumbnail to the cool white surface of the sink. Her hand swiftly flies away, and she leaves me standing there. I peer out from behind the enormous plastic soap dispenser to watch my giantess girlfriend disrobe. She removes her dirty shirt and bra, exposing her indescribable pale breasts, enormous pink nipples jutting out. She slides off her pants and then panties, her small bush and vagina virtually at my eye level.

“Fuck,” I mumble, to no one’s ears but my own.

Anna leans her face back down to me, admiring her form.

“I see you watching. Sorry. Not right now.”

She rises from my position and turns the shower on, stepping into the tub to get cleaned up. The shower curtain closes, and I lose my lovely view. The curtain slightly opens, as her right arm and face shoot out to me. Anna looks down at my small form and flicks some water down around me.

“Here, if you want to get cleaned off, or if you’re thirsty. Shit, you’re probably hungry too. I’ll get you something when I come back from this lunch.”

Droplets of water splash around me and fall onto the white counter. I step over to one and drink a bit. I walk over to a different droplet and wash my face off. I’m still very dirty and in need of a decent shower, but this is definitely better than nothing. Aw. She kinda cares.

There’s a loud banging on the closed bathroom door. “C’mon, Anna, hurry it up. We’re starving.” Grace is ready to head out.

“Almost done!” Anna screams back over the thunderous noise of her shower. She’s done in a few minutes and opens the curtain and steps out, her perfect pale body glistening with warm water. I can do nothing but stare up at my girlfriend, the master of my fate. She is towelling off her long hair and body in front of the mirror, in front of me, knowing full well that I am enjoying the view. Anna pauses to look down at me.

“Okay, I’ll be back soon. You just stay here, it won’t be long. Then I’ll bring you back to USSPS. Sit tight.”

Anna opens the bathroom door a smidge and yells out, “Gimme some clothes, Grace!” Soon, she is handed a few items and quickly puts them on. She checks herself in the mirror and exhales. “Okay, be right back.”

The bathroom door is opened, and Anna exits.

“So where’s your little guy?” Holly asks my girlfriend.

“I’m not telling you two. You’ll just want to mess with him. Let’s go eat, I need to unshrink him soon.”

I can hear Grace laugh from the other room. “Oh, but he’s so cute! Okay, tiny bro, wherever you are, we’ll be back soon. And we expect manicures. Right, Holly?”

“Yes, indeed. My poor fingernails need some attention. Rest up, we got a lot of work to do soon.”

Anna sighs. “Let him be. C’mon, let’s go.”

The three giant woman leave the apartment, and the front door slams shut. I’m left alone of the cool white bathroom counter to wait for my girlfriend’s return. And hopefully, she still in the mood to return me to my normal size. I’m loving certain aspects of this adventure I’ve been on, but, really, I need to come back to my real life. For a while. Let me eat and bathe and collect myself. Then, if they all want to shrink me back down and have me play on their toes, Christ, I’m game. Yeah, I’m sure Anna wouldn’t allow me back on her little sister’s toes. She knows what I like now.

I lie down on my back on the counter and stare up at the bathroom’s ceiling. It’s hot and humid in here. I have nothing to do but recall the past 24 hours, and I think about the French pedicure on that one young girl. God, such long, powerful toes, such brilliantly shiny nails. I should have let her kidnap me. I could have been her secret pet. I slowly breathe in and out as I imagine the future I could have had with her.