- Text Size +

Or rather, Anna’s found.

I had retreated back to the safety of the coffee table as Anna had her reckless journey to the pad in the kitchen. As the tiny pad lit up red and emitted a soft beep, Natalie looks down and brings out her magnifying glass, bringing it to the floor to see the 1/8th of an inch tall Anna jumping up and down, ready to be saved.

“Found her!” Natalie says aloud. Grace turns from the front door and comes to the little pad where my even littler girlfriend stood.

“What, where, she’s there?” Grace says, as she kneels down to investigate. The massive women look down at tiny Anna, and Natalie hands Grace the magnifying glass.

“Oh shit, there she is, hahaha! Hey, little sister! How ya been? C’mere!”

Grace brings her hand down to Anna, her thumb and pointer finger poised to pick up the tiny girl. Natalie quickly slaps her hand away.

“You’ll crush her! Stop. I need to bring her back to unshrink her. Oh fuck, I don’t know where the boyfriend is though.”

I can’t tell, but even if Anna is screaming to the giant women where I am, they won’t hear her. And I’m not about to run out and try to meet them. I guess they can bring her back to the USSPS and unshrink her, then come back and find me.

Grace stands back up as Natalie grabs the small pad that Anna stands on. Natalie’s long red nails surround the pad, and I can no longer see my girlfriend. She is lifted and put into a box in Natalie’s bag.

“It’s okay now, you’re safe,” Natalie says to tiny Anna. “I’m going to fix this right now.”

Grace seems annoyed. “Oh, we wanted to play with her. And where’s our pizza?”

“I never ordered any pizza. Go to sleep. The boyfriend might still be here somewhere. I’m going to be back in two hours. We need to unshrink Anna to find out about him.”

Grace sticks her tongue out. “Whatever. Good night, tiny Anna. I’m fucking tired anyway.”

Natalie rolls her eyes and walks past me, still hiding under the coffee table. She opens the front door and leaves. Grace comes out from the kitchen, her tanned bare feet crashing not far from the coffee table leg I hide by.

“Hey, little guy, I’m drunk and I gotta sleep. I hope we didn’t crush you tonight. Be careful.”

She laughs and hiccups and heads back through the kitchen to her bedroom. Fantastic. I’m alone now. It’s quiet. I suppose I’ll stay here until Natalie and Anna, full sized, come back and rescue me. Cool. Well, not cool yet. Still, progress.


It isn’t that simple though. As I’m falling asleep leaning against a leg on the entertainment system, I hear a door slowly creak open. The drunk girls have left most of the lights on in the house, and I turn from my hiding spot to see the barefeet of the French pedicured girl, carefully stepping toward me through the kitchen. She stops where Anna was found on the white pad and kneels down.

“Hey. Hey, little guy? I heard there might still be a little guy here? I don’t want to hurt you. I’ve just never seen a tiny person before. Come out, let me see you. I promise, I’ll leave you alone after.”

The giant drunk woman whispers to me, as I stare up at her. She’s an insanely beautiful blonde, barely out of her teenage years. She falls on all fours, crawling around on the hardwood floors. I fight my urge to run to her and decide to remain hidden. She continues to crawl around, leaving the kitchen, heading to me. Shit.

“Just let me see you. Please.”

She’s getting closer to me, and I think to run and hide behind the surge protector, but I feel I might be exposed. Suddenly, her left hand wraps around the leg on the entertainment center I’m hiding under, right above me. I crane my head up to see that she also has a French manicure to match her toes, her long, white pinky nail not far from my head. Her massive hand squeezes the pole as her blonde hair moves around me, her face searching around the floor of the apartment for my miniscule body. Should I come out? They’re looking for me. Well, not this girl. I don’t know her intentions.

“You can come sleep with me if you want,” the girl whispers. “I’ll let you crawl all over me. You can do whatever you want.”

That’s not even fair. She squeezes the leg above me even tighter, her giant fingers twisting around it. Jesus Christ. I don’t move. I can’t. I’m too terrified and turned on. I peek my head around to see her beautiful face, scanning the ground. It’s too risky. I cower back down, and soon her hand flies away from me, and she stands up.

“Your loss, little guy.”

I peek back out and see her two massive feet standing right next to me. Her perfectly pedicured toes rise up and slam back down. Her feet turn away from me as they return to the kitchen, back to the back bedrooms where the other drunk giantesses sleep. Oh my God. I’ll probably think about this moment for the rest of my life. I could have been this perfect woman’s plaything. Fuck. I need to sit my ass back down and wait for Anna and Natalie to come back and find me. Phew. My heart is pounding.