- Text Size +

Well, great. Now it’s time for my angry and terrified girlfriend and I to spend two days alone shrunken down to 1/8th of inch in a small “apartment” with a couch, a bed, a fridge with some snacks and water, and a very little bathroom. Cool. Oh, and did I tell you, the wifi and TV thing was a lie. Our laptops do not connect to the Internet, and our cell phones get no reception. We have a few books and each other, so it isn’t like solitary confinement, we won’t go crazy, but nonetheless we feel screwed. You pay for what you get, I suppose.

Anna tosses her laptop onto the bed. “Well, great, this doesn’t do shit. Thanks, again, for your great idea!” She walks over to the couch and falls backwards on it, angrily staring upwards towards the white packing peanuts pressing against the clear capsule we’re stuck in.

“I was trying to help. You wanted to go visit your sister, we couldn’t afford it, tada, it’s happening. This sucks for me, too,” I say. “It’s not all bad. It’s more weird than bad. We’re fine.”

“We have no control over our lives anymore. What if we get lost in the mail? What is some sick fuck finds us and, I don’t know, steps on us? Or worse?”

Anna quickly stands up and starts pacing around the room, her hands rubbing her face up and down. I need to calm her down because if I don’t, these next couple days are going to be rough.

“How can I make this fun for you?”

“Unshrink me and get me out of here,” she replies.

“Oh, only unshrink you? You want to keep me this size while you get back to normal? I see.”

Anna turns red-faced and looks at me. “That’s not what I meant.”

“So you want me to remain like this, you want to have me as a little plaything, is that right?”

“Shut up.”

I’m getting to her. “You’d love to have my little self all for yourself, to worship you, to do whatever you want to, right?”

“I’d stomp the shit out of you right now if I could.”

“Poor tiny me. But I’m so helpless. I thought you loved me?”

Anna pushes me back onto the bed, unbelts and removes my pants, does the same to herself, and jumps onto me, riding me hard. “Fuck you, you little prick.”


We fuck the pain away. She’s calmed down, but is still worried. Nothing really to do afterward but relax, read, and sleep. Thanks to the artificial gravity, we don’t feel a thing from the trip. I assume we’ve been bouncing from truck to processing center to truck.

“Who would you hate to see the most at this size?” I ask Anna, trying to kill time with conversation. But also secretly very curious at her answer.

“Huh. Probably this group of bully girls at my high school. They were all blonde and just like the Mean Girls from the movie. They were such pieces of shit to me, and I can’t even imagine how they’d treat me now.”

Anna went to an all-girls Catholic high school, their uniforms being the classic white blouse, checked skirt, and saddle shoes. I want to ask her what she thinks they’d do to her, but she’d catch on to my line of questioning. She’s not an idiot. She’d figure out that I was goading her to tell me how some cruel, young giantesses in Catholic school girl uniforms would torture her. Christ, I’m turned on.


Finally, the two days have past, and it’s time to be unshrunk and visit Anna’s little sister.

“What supposed to happen, you think?” Anna asks me.

“Well, I guess someone will open the package, pick up our capsule, put us in a similar white room, and we’ll come out, and they’ll unshrink us.”

“Jesus, they were vague with what would happen. I suppose that’s why they’re so cheap.”

For a while we’re sitting around, dressed properly and put together, waiting to get out of our little prison. Anna is in better spirits now that our ordeal is almost over. And it happens. A bright light shines above us, as someone begins to open the box we’re in. Anna walks over to me and holds my hand. But then, the light turns below us as the packing peanuts fall with us among them. The white foam of the peanuts scatters as our capsule lands on a brown surface and cracks wide open. The artificial gravity stops, and Anna and I fall forward and land on a glossy surface. I compose myself and look up, only to see a massive giant woman, shaking what I assume is the box we were just in.

“What the fuck, there’s nothing in here. Weird.”

I turn back to Anna, and she seems fine though winded. I look around us and see our luggage tossed behind us and the broken pill seemingly cracked and destroyed, and the massive white styrofoam peanuts many times our size surrounding us.

“I ordered a new USB drive. What the hell?” The booming voice above expresses displeasure at our arrival. A second later, a massive earthquake knocks us both off our feet onto our asses. The styrofoam is sent skyward, and an enormous thumb sits in front of us, a long unpainted nail with chipped red paint stretching high above us.

Anna screams loudly and rises, running away from the giantess before us. I jump up and followed her, past the large thumbnail, to the long pointer finger of the stranger that sits before us. The large finger rises up and taps on the surface we run across, shooting dust up into the air. Anna turns away from it as I follow her. She is several yards in front of me, and I struggle to keep up. Soon the hand turns, an indescribably large palm looming over us. It moves towards us. Anna stops to stare at it as I finally reach her. I jump on her and bring her to the ground. The hand flies over us, moving all of the packing peanuts from the surface that we stood, leaving Anna, I, the capsule, and our bags. I pick up Anna, and we look up at the gigantic woman.

“There wasn’t even anything in this package. That’s fucking weird.”

The unknown woman stands and walks away from us with the small box and the packaging that we were in. Finally able to calm ourselves, I figure that we were on that woman’s desk. And that we were ridiculously exposed. I grab Anna’s hand and run towards the wall, away from where that giant woman had recently stood. In the distance I can see a stapler, a pile of pens and pencils, and some Post-It notes. They won’t save us, but it’s safer than being our in the open at only 1/8th of an inch tall.

As we approach the white wall and hide behind the stapler, we stop to catch our breath. “What the fuck is happening?” Anna screams at me through her lost breath.

“I don’t know, I don’t know,” I mumble. “I’m guessing that the package we were in was delivered to the wrong place. We’re at some woman’s house instead of the USSPS center.”

I peer out from our hiding spot to look around. It seems like a small living room (not small to us, of course.) I also see our luggage still sitting on the desk back near where we fell from the capsule.

“I can see our suitcases still over there. I need to run over and grab them, maybe our cell phones will work here, and we can call for help. I don’t see that woman anywhere. I’m going to go get them.”

Anna sighs. “Shit. Okay, I’ll stay here.”

I exhale and run as fast as possible to our belongings. At my ridiculous size, it takes forever, several minutes just to cross what appears to be a small desk. I finally get to our things, and as I turn to run back, I hear the voice of the woman reentering the room. I turn back to see her with another woman, my girlfriend’s little sister.

“Yeah, I just got this box in the mail with nothing in it. Crazy, I thought it was the USB drive I had ordered from Amazon.”

“I don’t know what to tell you,” Anna’s sister says. “Go complain online, I suppose.”

I instinctively think to run to Grace (Anna’s sister) to get her attention but realize she’d never see or hear me at this size. The only smart thing to do is to run back to Anna to calm her down and assess the situation. Holding our luggage, I run as swiftly as I can back to our hiding spot away from the two enormous women chatting above me. I’m covered in shadow as Grace leans over the desk as she reaches for something near the wall. She pulls out a long black cord, and her cell phone slams on the desk next to me. She plugs the cord into her phone to charge (I assume) and places her tanned hand on the desk, her long pinky finger settling next to me, blocking my path back to Anna. I stop and turn to the right to run around the giant hand. I reach her pinky nail, unpainted and short, a couple of white lines resting across the massive pinkish nail. As I run past that nail, I feel almost home free, but soon I see the longer ring finger of Grace, and then even longer middle finger of the young girl. Jesus, I’m so tiny, if she even slightly slides her hand forward, she will rub me against the desk into nothingness. I even consider running over a biting and kicking the giant fingers, but I doubt that would do anything. I’m nothing compared to this giantess.

As I make it past Grace’s middle finger, her hand suddenly shifts towards me. Instead of flatly resting on the palm, the fingers curl up, and her middle fingernail knocks me over, and I drop our suitcases. Laying on my back, I look up to see the four-story high smooth nail of Anna’s little sister. The finger rocks back and forth, slowly pushing me away from it, my tiny feet pushed against it surface, like a defenseless UFC fighter on his back pushing away his opponent. I am briefly stunned by the beauty of this young girl’s nail, it’s small white growth that is barely taller than my height; it’s pinkness above, and the white moon-shaped lunula above me. It’s so clean and wonderful. But also very dangerous. I shake myself free from this adoration, pick back up the suitcases, and run back to Anna. I few seconds later, Grace’s hand rises from the desk, and I’m able to return to my girlfriend.

“Jesus Christ, are you okay, you got the bags?” Anna asks me.

“Yeah, I’m good. Here.” Anna leans down and tears open her bag, looking for her cell phone.

“Oh my God, so we’re at my little sister’s house. Why are we at my little sister’s house? We’re supposed to be at the unshrinking fucking place?”

“I’m gonna guess that the shipping labels were messed up or something, and instead of going to USSPS, we went straight to Grace’s house. And her roommate opened the package expecting her Amazon delivery.”

“Well fuck that!”

Anna runs out from behind the giant stapler to her little sister who’s standing and talking to her friend. I lean to grab her arm to stop her, but she breaks free and takes off. “Stop!” I scream, to no avail.

“Listen up, Grace, it’s me, Anna. Hey!”

Of course, she hears nothing. Anna recklessly runs towards her gigantic little sister, screaming and yelling and waving her arms. Her sister, however, is casually talking to her companion, completely unaware of the two flea-sized people trying to get their attention.

“My older sister and my boyfriend are coming to visit this week,” Grace mentions to her friend. “They’re like broke or cheap or whatever so they’re doing that shrinking shipping thing. Yikes, who wants to be shrunk?”

“I didn’t, you big bitch,” Anna yells at her sister, unheard, still running towards her.

The other giant woman responds, “Ha, that’s lame, you should go to the USSPS and ask to get them before they unshrink. God, I hate my older sister, I’d love to hold her in my hand and just laugh at her stupid fucking face.”

“Oh shit, just hold Anna in my hand and spit on her, watch her drown in my spit. She was so mean to me growing up.”

“You could just toss her on the ground and crush her under your toes. Or make her our slave. Look at my fingernails. Give her a little shovel to scrape away the old red polish. I bet no one would even know.”

The two giantess women laugh hysterically at that last comment. They are both tall, probably taller than me at my normal height. They both wear tight sport tops, their long brunette hair falling down to their shoulders. Jesus Christ are they beautiful. But I need to stop thinking about such things. Our lives are in danger.

Anna slows her running. I catch up to her as she stands angrily staring up at her younger sister.

“That giant bitch, I was never mean to her,” Anna screams. She looks down at her cell phone. “Still no reception. Guess it’ll never work at this size. Fuck this, I’m going to jump on Grace’s phone right there, we have to get their attention if we’re ever going to be turned normal sized again.”

“I don’t think that’s a good idea. Let’s go back to the hiding spot behind the stapler. We’re too small, Anna, they can’t see or hear us.” I do my best to reason with my girlfriend, but she seems hell bent on action.

Anna runs from me to the massive phone resting on the desk in front of us. I hustle to catch up but fall behind as she up jumps up into the headphone jack and pulls herself up onto the smooth black surface of of the phone screen. I follow a few yards back in an attempt in vain to stop her, but it’s too late. She’s already headed to the center of the phone screen, still screaming up at the two gabbing giantesses above us.

“This is a terrible idea,” I scream at Anna. “Stop!”

“Grace! Hey! Help us! Down here!”

The two women hug one another. “Okay, I’ll see you later, good luck at the meet tonight,” Grace says to her friend. The other girl turns and heads out the door. Grace turns back to us and looks down at her phone. She picks it up with Anna and I on it with her right hand, unplugging the power cord with her left hand. The screen below us starts to glow, but looking up, I notice Grace doesn’t glance at it. Anna and I slide down to the edge and barely hold on to the phone’s case. We are carried across the room as Grace settles down on a couch. I hear Anna screaming loudly as we both hold on for dear life. Grace moves her phone to the coffee table in the front of the couch as I lose my grip and fall off. I stare up to see Anna looking down at me as the phone is placed on the table. I exhale and close my eyes as I hit the ground.

And I think I’m okay. I’m laying on a rug it seems and completely unhurt from the fall. At 1/8th of an inch tall, a fall of that distance appears to be not at fatal as if I was normal sized. I quickly stand up to assess my situation. I’m on the floor alone in between the coffee table and couch, and to my right, there is an enormous tanned bare foot. My girlfriend’s little sister’s insanely large left foot. Anna seems to have made it on the phone to the coffee table, where looking up, I see that Grace’s right leg and foot are resting. Two tiny people, lost to the world, standing at the two giant feet of a girl.