- Text Size +

Holly carries me in her palm to the back of the apartment and opens the door to the bedroom I was in earlier that day. Only a table lamp shines in the dark room, and Grace is sitting up on the bed over the covers, a laptop popped open on her lap.

“There you are, you got the little guy?” Grace quietly says.

“I might. Do you mind if you sleep in here tonight, Grace? Your bed in so much more comfortable than mine.”

I can see a smile fly across Grace’s face. “Sure, Holly. Come sit next to me, I want to show you something.”

Holly walks to the bed and sits next to her. Grace is wearing only a small thin t-shirt and white panties. She looks down at me and calmly smiles. Looking up at the two beautiful women, I’m as relaxed as I’ve been in quite a while, despite Grace’s earlier desire to keep me shrunk as a pet.

Grace points to her computer screen. “Look here. I’ve been looking up “tiny man” and “shrunken man” stuff on the Internet. Did you know that they make porn for this kinda thing? Like, years ago, they used to green screen shrunken guys, like, playing on girl’s feet, or their tits, or even being eaten! It’s crazy. But now that you can actually shrink people down, oh man, the shit I’ve found on PornHub. Some of it is gross as hell, some of it is actually kinda hot. Here, this one: two normal sized people are fucking, and then they zoom in, and two one inch tall people are fucking on the woman’s stomach.”

“Whoa, I had no idea that was a thing. But after what just happened in the tub, I can see the appeal.”

Holly smiles as Grace turns to her, then to me. “Oh, yeah? Tiny guy, what did she make you do?”

I humped her nipple until she came. If she needs me to do more, I’ll do it. I can’t believe this is real life. Two beautiful twenty year olds are watching giantess porn while one is holding me in her palm, at 1/8th of an inch tall, unashamedly adoring their perfect faces.

“Shit, check this one out. A regular sized woman is holding a three inch tall woman. The camera gets closer, and the tiny woman is holding in her hand another woman that would only be like three inches tall compared to her. They zoom in further, and it looks like the third woman is holding a super small man in her hand too! It’s like being a bug to a bug. Fuck me. Where do these porn people get their shrinking machines, can we get one? Imagine the parties we could have. Let’s have a party where all the women are normal, and all the men are three feet tall. If anyone acts up or is an asshole, they get shrunk in half. Well-behaved men can grow a little if they’re good. I don’t know, I’m just brainstorming, all this shit is so crazy. Is my sister still passed out on the couch?”

Grace responds, “Yeah, she looks pretty done for the night. I guess we have to babysit this little guy until she wakes up. Is that okay with you?”
The two massive women glance down at me, as if they expect to hear my answer. “Yes!’ I say, of course, unheard. Grace slams her laptop shut and places it on the nightstand next to her bed.

“Holly, put him on my right foot. Anna drunkenly confessed that the tiny guy likes feet. And take that damp towel off, you’re making my bed all wet.”

Holly silently obeys. She stands up from the bed and unhooks the towel, and it slides noiselessly to the floor. Grace turns, knees bent up, as her two tanned feet sit flat on the edge of the side of her bed. Holly bends down and slides me from her palm onto the flat surface of the right foot. I land comfortably and take in the aroma, the soft lovely smell of a recently moisturized foot. Fucking hell, is this really happening again?

Grace wraps her long arms around her legs and peers down at me from above her knees. “Now, quick question for our little guest: do you promise to not tell my sister about anything that happened and will happen tonight? She is my older sister and all. If you agree, run onto my big toenail. If you don’t, jump off my foot onto the bed. Okay. Go.”

I run toward her big toenail for two reasons: #1, Anna and I are probably done as a couple after this whole ordeal anyway, I couldn’t imagine salvaging our relationship at this point; and #2, if I jumped onto the bed, they might maybe think to crush me and shut me up so they don’t get in any trouble. As if I’d blab and say that they sexually abused me. But really, there’s a secret #3: I need to know what Grace has planned for me.

In less than a minute, I cross her big toe and jump onto her toenail, just as smooth and healthy and beautiful as the one on her left foot I had walked across yesterday. Holly is still kneeling in front of the foot, completely disrobed, Grace wearing nothing but her tiny panties and a thin top.

“Holly, grab my foot like you’re massaging it.”

Holly is looking at Grace, with a slight confusion. “Uh, okay.”

Her hands grasp the foot, her long fingers wrap around the upside of it, as her thumbs work Grace’s sole. The foot is turned a bit upwards, but I maintain my balance on the nail. Holly’s fingers undulate the foot, and Grace lets out a satisfied moan.

“Yes, that feels good. Keep it up.”

“I thought, maybe, that…”

“Shut up, Holly, keep going.”

Whoa. There’s some social dynamics in play here that I don’t know about.

“Little guy, get to the center of my nail. Holly, start sucking on my second toe. Do it.”

“Wait, what’s happening here? Let’s…”

“Do it. Now.”

I run full speed to where I’m told, it’s not too far away. Holly’s gargantuan face comes up next to me, and her massive lips envelop the second toe on Grace’s right foot. She sucks the toe back and forth, her right cheek pressing against the big toe I stand on. I look to see Grace staring back down at the both of us, a seemingly sinister smile across her face, her right hand well into her panties. Holy shit.

“Faster, faster, Holly, fuck! Little guy, jerk off. You’re a tiny fucking speck, a worthless nothing, worship me. I’m your master now.” Grace screams. “Jesus, go go go….”

Grace’s big toe twitches and bends, and I struggle to maintain my balance. Holly is moving at lightning speed on her long second toe, flying back and forth. Seconds later, my toe freezes and stops shaking, falling back calmly to the bed it was previously resting on.

Grace puts her hand on Holly’s head. “You can stop now. Fuck. That felt good. Phew!”

Holly pulls her mouth from Grace’s toe and looks down at me, a sadness crossing her face. She puts her palm in front of Grace’s toenail and nods. I run to it and jump safely to her soft skin.

“Shit. that felt good.”

Grace is content, but judging from Holly’s face, she seems used.

“Okay, cool, I’m going to go to the bathroom. Be back in a minute.”

Holly stands up with me in her palm, but quickly, she moves her hand behind her back.

“Is that little guy okay?” Grace asks. “Can you still see him?”

“I think he was tossed to the floor. I’ll go find him after I go to the bathroom,” Holly responds.

“Cool. I’m going to sleep. Good night. Find the little fucker. He needs to meet my vagina tomorrow morning.”

Holly stands with me and swiftly leaves the bedroom. She turns and opens the door into the other room in the back of the apartment. Once inside, she closes the door and locks it.


Holly sits down on her bed and says to me, “Ugh, are you okay, that was weird. Sucking on toes, that’s not my thing. Grace is the head of the swim team at our college, I kinda can’t say no to her if I want to move up. She’s the senior head of our team, and I’m still a junior. I thought it was a good idea being her roommate, and, I guess, sometimes it is, but, fuck! I never imagined I would be sucking on her toes.”

I’m in the relative safety of Holly’s bedroom. After dealing with my angry girlfriend and her seemingly aggressive and dominating little sister, it’s nice to be here, even though Holly is a virtual stranger. She leans over and slides me off her hand onto her night stand, then turns on the lamp above me.

“Stay there, you’re okay in here. Let me get dressed, and I’ll get us an Uber to USSPS. Bring you back to normal. You’ve been through enough.”

Holly quickly rises from her bed and begins clothing herself. Her picturesque naked body is taken from my view, and I walk to the edge of the night stand, yelling up at her, “No, I’ll stay with you!” My voice is unheard. But also, I should get back to my real life. Back to my normal size. All the shit that’s gone down the past two days has been terrifying and fun and ridiculous. I need to count my blessings and move on. I think. Looking at the beautiful giantess above me is making me think otherwise, though. Fuck the horny male brain.

Holly is soon fully dressed. She pulls out her phone and sets up an Uber ride. “Okay, they’ll be here in ten minutes. Um, I need a way to carry you. Hop back on my hand, I’ll figure it out.”

I jump from the night stand onto her soft palm once again. She walks with me to her door, unlocks it, and heads out into the apartment, slowly scanning around, looking for a safe place to stash me for our journey. She enters the front room where my drunk girlfriend is starting to rouse from her intoxication.

“Jesus, fuck, how much did I drink? I feel terrible. Oh, Holly, you seen my little boyfriend?”

Holly stops and slides the hand I’m on behind her back. “I think your sister was playing with him. Better go ask her.”

Thank you, Holly. My savior.

Anna wobbly stands from the couch she’s been passed out on for a few hours and pushes herself past Holly though the kitchen to go fuss at her little sister.

“Bitch, are you fucking around with my boyfriend? No way, you fucking slut. I saw you last night in your slutty ass high heels. Fuck that!”

The still very drunk Anna finds her way into Grace’s room. Holly chuckles while looking down at me. “Yikes! Let’s go!”

She looks around the front room for somewhere to place me but finds nothing. Thank God that Tic Tac box is hidden or thrown away. I don’t want to be back in there.

“I know!”

Holly runs to the bathroom and picks up a contact lens case.

“Here, slide in.”

She puts the case sideways next to me on her palm, and as I step into it, she turns it horizontal, and I fall down into the smooth white plastic surface.

“I won’t close it. You’ll be okay, right? Sure. Let’s go.”

Holly heads out the front door to the already waiting Uber ride and gets in.

“USSPS?” The older Hispanic female driver says. “Going on a trip?”

“No, ma’am. Just trying to right some wrongs.”

“Whatever.”

The car takes off, and I am finally on my way to normalcy. Holly holds me in her hand in the contact lens case, sometimes looking down, checking on me. I’m fine.

It’s not very far away, and Holly takes me into the USSPS. They’re still open for a couple more hours luckily, and she walks to the front desk. I can’t see much from my limited perspective, but as she sets me down on that desk, I can look up to see a lovely red headed woman sitting behind a computer monitor.

“Welcome to USSPS, my name is Felicity, how can I…”

Holly swiftly interrupts. “Yeah, hello, hi, you accidentally shipped my tiny friend to my house instead of here, so now I have him in this contact lens case, and I think he’d like to be unshrunken please.”

Felicity’s smile leaves her face. “Well, I don’t think that something…”

“He’s right here. Just look.”

Her enormous pale and freckled face leans down to the case I’m in. Her left eye approaches me, squinting, and flies back up.

“Ah, yes, it seems you do have a tiny person here, but I don’t think that is our fault. You see…”

“Is Natalie here?”

“Natalie? Yes.”

Holly smuggly smiles. “Can you get her up here?”

“One second.”

Felicity picks up her phone and types a few numbers in. “Natalie needed at the front desk.” She places her phone back down. “She’ll be here in a second.”

Soon, Natalie comes out from the back and notices Holly. Oh shit. She looks down at the case on the desk and assumes it’s me.

“Natalie, please unshrink my friend,” Holly calmly says.

“Felicity, please gently carry that to the back for unshrinking.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

The redhead rises from her seat at the desk, and her index finger and thumb wrap around my contact lens case. She carries me to their shrinking machine, just the same as the one from my city. She lowers me into the floor and tilts the case as slow as can be, and I stand on the white surface, with the same white walls as the other USSPS. I turn to see Felicity’s long red nails holding the contact lens case I was just in. I wish I could have seen more of that. She stands, and her black pumps step away from me. I look around to see nothing but whiteness, and then a light.


I’m shaken, but fine. I stand and find that I’m normal again. Jesus. It was only two days, wasn’t it?

Natalie walks up and says, “So yeah, what a trip, right? How about I give you and your girlfriend a free trip home? Not a shrunken trip, two first class tickets home on an airplane. That sound good, right?”

“I don’t care about my girlfriend. Can you call me a cab and get me to the airport right now?”

Natalie pauses. “Yes, sir! I’ll make the arrangements immediately. Please head to the lobby to have all the complimentary food and drinks you’d like.”

I slowly walk forward, attempting to adjust myself to being this size. As I enter the front room of the USSPS, I see Holly sitting on a couch by the front door. She tilts her head to the side and squints her eyes.

“Is that...you?”

“Hey, Holly, thanks for bringing me here.”

She jumps up and runs to me, wrapping her arms around me.

“I actually didn’t know what you looked like. Last time I saw you, you were, like, smaller than an ant.”

Jesus Christ, I was. “Thank you so much for bringing me back to normal.”

“Oh man, no problem. Anna and Grace were treating you so poorly. I hope I didn’t hurt you.”

“No, not at all. You seemed to be the only one that cared. My girlfriend is selfish as shit, and Grace seems to be a piece of shit too. Ugh, I’m done with them.”

Holly laughs. “Do you want to go back to the apartment and fuck them up? Well, not fight them, but fuss at them?”

I think about it. “No, screw them, I just want to go back home. It’s been a long couple days.”

Holly’s phone buzzes in her pocket. She smiles at me and pulls it out. “Jesus, let it go,” she mumbles to her phone.

“Wait, who was that?” I ask.

“My friend. We told her about you, about a shrunken guy at the party. I think she’s obsessed about it. She’s always wanted to play with a tiny man. Like, it’s her white whale.”

“There was one of your friends with a French pedicure that tried to find me in the night after the party, after you had gone to bed.”

Holly laughs. “Yeah, Ariel. That sounds like her. Rich girl, always has a French manicure and pedicure. That’s so funny, she’s been texting me nonstop about you. “Where is he, did you find him?” I think she’s in love with you.”

Natale walks out from the back room. “Here you go, I printed it out, one pass back home for you. The flight leaves in two hours. There’s a taxi waiting outside for you right now. I’m so sorry for what happened, I hope you’re okay. If you need anything else, please get in touch with me.”

I grab the airline tickets while still looking at Holly.

“They could shrink you back down to whatever size. You seem to have these USSPS people in the palm of your hand. Ha! Just like I’m used to having you. I’m sure we could go meet Ariel at her place. She likes you. She really likes you. And I do too. Imagine the fun we could have!”

Jesus. I sigh. “I’m beat. I’m dirty. Raincheck, please.”

I give Holly my phone number and Instagram name, then hug her and tell her thanks again for rescuing me.

“I understand. Talk to you soon. I’ll tell Ariel you said bye.”

We walk out, and I jump in the taxi.

“Headed to the airport? No bags?”

Shit. I’ll get them from Anna later when she returns. We have some talking to do. And some breaking up as well.

“Long story.”


I make it back home the next day. Anna eventually comes back to our place the day after. She’s mad about me leaving her, but fuck all that. We fight and argue and breakup.

“I should have crushed you between my fingers when I had the chance,” she angrily tells me as she’s moving her things out of the apartment we used to share.

Yikes. Hearing something like that means I’m making the right choice.

“Yes, I’m sorry you didn’t murder me too, I agree.”

“Fuck you.”

And she’s gone.


A week later, with my phone back and my life in relative normalcy, I rest comfortably on my couch after work, about to watch some TV. My phone bings. There’s an Instagram DM from Holly. I open it up to find a picture of two French pedicured feet next to two more feet with red painted toes with a caption that reads, “Oh! These poor lonely toes! If only a tiny man would come hang out on them! Hey, we’re coming to your neck of the woods next week. Mind if we stay with you?”

Cool.