- Text Size +

 

I awake a time later. No light shines from the windows; all the house lights are off as well. Weren’t they just going to lunch for an hour or so? Why is it dark? Where’s Anna and the two others? Fuck, something is amiss. Again. Nothing has gone right for me recently.

I stand and walk around on the bathroom counter wondering what happened to Anna, her little sister and friend, and returning to normalcy today. Finally, a while later, I hear the front door creak open. The boisterous chatter and laughter of women fill the apartment as the light turns on in the front room.

“Oh my God, she’s such a lightweight!” I hear from one of the girls, not my girlfriend. “Get her in here.”

“She’s so gone, Jesus, help me toss her on the couch.”

I can vaguely hear the sound of the sofa squeaking. Did they get Anna drunk? My girlfriend is a terrible drinker. Give her a few alcoholic beverages, and she’s out of control. I could see her having a few bloody Marys or mimosas with the younger gals and completely forgetting about me. God dammit. I bet they got her drunk. And now’s she’s passing out. Great job, gals. I’m fucked again.

“Ugh, we got messed up again. I’m so sweaty, Holly, I’m gonna go wash my face.”

Suddenly, the light in the bathroom I’m in shines brightly. A smiling Grace enters and stands before the sink. She drops her keys on the counter, and I fall back behind the soap dispenser, hoping to remain unseen. However, her right hand grabs the bottle, and her long tanned pinky finger nearly brushes against my tiny body. I quickly duck down as her long, unpainted pinky nail rests just feet above me. The hand and soap fly away, and she pumps a few drops of soap into her left hand. She returns the bottle the counter far away from me and turns on the faucet to wash her hands. The sound of the running water and her hands clapping together to wash is deafening to me. Grace grabs another bottle most likely filled with a face cleanser from behind the mirror above me, and she bends down and begins scrubbing her enormous visage. Without a doubt, I am in the most danger I’ve been in thus far. I have nowhere to run or hide on this small sink counter. I could possibly be seen by the giant towering over me, but with her eyes closed as she washes her face, the odds are slim.

Things get worse as her long, brown hair falls on top of me. I am stuck in her long locks as she twists her head about, cleaning and rinsing her face in the sink. I am tossed about her hair and try to grab onto a single strand but find no hold. I can see nothing and, soon I’m in a free fall. No longer trapped in Grace’s mane, I find myself falling down from the sink countertop toward the floor. Even though I know I should be safe falling from this distance, it is nonetheless terrifying, and I see myself headed towards Grace’s bare right foot. I land on the base of her tanned foot but bounce a bit, and soon I’m sliding down between her big toe and second toe. As I tumble down, I try to grab a hold of anything, but there’s nothing. I end up falling on my ass to the ceramic tiles of the bathroom floor, crashing under her toes, her big toe pad to my left, the long second toe high above me, the pad of that toe stretching out and resting on the floor to my right. Okay, this is the most dangerous position I’ve been in.

Mother of God, the smell. Has Grace been running various marathons today while wearing old gym shoes sockless? Her feet are ripe. I’m not going to lie, I’m turned on, but, whoa. I also can’t just sit here and appreciate the fact that I’m under the foot of a beautiful, young athlete, because at any second, I could easily be crushed into nothingness. I stand to run, but, actually, there’s nowhere to go. It’s dark and humid where I am, some shafts of light shine around me from the spaces between Grace’s toes. My befuddled mind feels like I’m in a sacred temple, an ancient mausoleum, a derelict catacomb. I close my eyes and inhale the musky aroma that permeates my tiny body, feeling for the first time in a while, maybe ever, pure bliss.

All of that is complete bullshit though. I’m about to be crushed by this drunk ass college girl. I could run in the space between her big toepad and foot, or under her other four smaller toes, or straight back to the base of the bathroom sink in between the big toe and second toe. But before I could even make a decision, the massive foot rises away from my position on the floor as Grace heads back out the bathroom. Her wrinkled soles tower over me as they flee to the front room of the apartment.

“Bathroom’s free, Holly,” Grace announces to her roommate.

Welp, I’m not not dead yet.

 

I run full speed to the base of the countertop sink I was standing on a minute ago. I don’t get far, however, as Holly’s enormous feet crash into the bathroom. The feet pause as she closes the door behind her. Holly is doing more than washing her face. Her feet soon land near me as she turns to look into the mirror above the sink. Once again, her ten long and unpainted toenails proudly rest before me. They are unpampered but not ugly in the least bit. I wouldn’t mind at all giving them the proper care they desire. Suddenly, they are taken from my sight, as her shorts fall down to cover them, and right after, her pale yellow panties. Her right foot rises from them, and her left foot kicks them off against the wall far from me. I shouldn’t even try to look, but I walk a few paces out from the sink base, only to see her long legs rising endlessly above me, meeting at a small brown bush. Jesus Christ. What perfection. A t-shirt lands on top of the previously discarded shorts and panties as Holly leans over to run a bath.

Her feet fly away from me as she steps into the tub. I step further out from my position and view what might be the most immaculate thing I’ve ever seen: a perfectly formed twenty year-old athlete, completely naked, the most amazing perky breasts, towering seemingly a mile above me. She sits down in the tub, let’s out an audible “Ahhhh,” and I can see nothing of her but her left hand grasping in the edge of the tub, squeezing it tightly.

I’m safe again for a moment and walk out closer to the center of the bathroom. Holly is motionless in the tub, and I look around for the safest place to hide while I have the time. Across the room next to the toilet is a large plastic package filled with toilet paper. It’s flush against the corner of the wall. It seems like the safest place to be in here, much more than the base of the sink, where feet seem to often stomp around. I run full speed to the corner, occasionally checking on Holly, making sure she doesn’t jump out of the tub for any reason.

I’m halfway there, but then I hear, “Hey, what’s that?” I turn to Holly to see her sitting up in the bath, staring right at me. Oh fuck. Do I stop? Do I keep running?

Her body leans in, her head extending past the edge of the tub. “Oh my God, no way. There you are.” Holly rests her chin on the side of the tub and smiles. Her bright brown eyes are slightly glazed. She’s tipsy, but not wasted.

“I found you. Come over here.”

I stand still, unmovable in my terror.

“Hey. Little guy. Come here. Don’t make me come get you. You know you can’t outrun me.”

I do know that. I guess maybe it’s good that I’m found, again. But it would have been way better for me if it would have been by Natalie or Anna. Or even Grace. Holly, to me, is a wildcard.

I accept my fate and begin walking toward the giantess in the bathtub. It’s only maybe four normal feet away, but it takes a minute. As I near it, Holly’s left hand falls to the ceramic tile, palm up. “Hop on. Lemme see you again.”

I approach her large hand, fingers outstretched over me, but I have no way up. I stop to gaze up at her beautiful face looking down at me.

“Oh, right. You’re too small to even jump up on my palm. Here, I’ll get you.”

Holly’s body twists in the bath, water loudly splashing around the tub. She turns her left hand upside down and rests her index finger directly in front of me. As I step to the nail on that finger, her right hand index finger roughly pushes me up. I fall forward onto the base of her fingernail. That was uncalled for. I was obeying. I’m not hurt luckily.

“Gotcha,” Holly quietly says. She raises me and her left hand from the ground up to her face and falls back onto her back, resting comfortably in the bath. She brings her index finger up to her eye.

“It is you. I knew it was you. Of course, who else could it be? Sorry, I’m a little out of sorts. Been a long couple days. Jesus, look how small you are. Don’t worry, I’m a nice girl. I’d never hurt a fly. Or a person that’s smaller than a fly.”

She pulls her finger and me a couple (normal-sized) inches away from her eye. I stand on her fingernail admiring her face. She softly smiles at me. I am at a loss. This is terrifying. This is amazing.

“You’d be the perfect boyfriend for me. My last boyfriend was such a piece of shit. Never had time for me, always out with his douche bro friends, probably cheated on me a bunch. You wouldn’t treat me badly, would you?”

Maybe Holly is drunker than I thought. She’s talking like it.

“You seem cute. I can’t tell, you’re so fucking small. Cute enough, I guess. After a few drinks earlier, Anna said that you liked being on her feet, that’s so cute! I workout a lot, I could use a foot rub every night. My ex wouldn’t touch my feet, he said feet were gross. Maybe somehow after my workouts, I could grow you up to maybe like three inches tall, and you could give me foot massages. They get so sore sometimes.”

I hear splashing behind me and turn around. Holly raises her feet out from her bathwater and curls her toes against the back of the wall.

“Look at you checking out my feet. You’re ready to go. God, you’re so tiny, I can’t get over it. I feel so fucking powerful holding you. It’s turning me on, Jesus, so much.”

Holly lowers me to the water and tilts her finger down. I slide onto her amazing left breast, poking up above the bathwater. I slide down and land on the young girl’s areola. I fall slowly enough to land on my feet, as the massive hand I had stood on flies away and lands between her legs. I look up at her face, and her head tilts back from me as she goes to work on herself. Her other hand rises from the tub to grab the breast I’m situated on and squeezes it. I’m tossed up with it, and her fingers wrap tightly around the flesh.

“Get my nipple,” Holly mumbles. Her face falls back to me. “Go, get it. Grab it.”

I excitedly run to the giantess’ nipple and hug it with my tiny arms, as much as I can. I look back up at her and see her fixated on me, her gentle smile having turned into gaping ecstasy. I’m her little toy. She’s been mistreated in the past. Now she’s found a solution. An ant-sized man rubbing her nipple. No way I could ever mistreat her. Doing so would be too dangerous for me. And guess what? I’m game.

Suddenly, there’s a double knock, and the bathroom door opens.

“Hey, I know you’re bathing, I just need to get my contact solution and toothbrush. Sorry. That Natalie lady just stopped by and dropped off their unshrunk luggage, what a weirdo. I’ll be out in a sec.”

Grace barges into the bathroom. It seems female roommates have different rules than male roommates; I would have never gone into the bathroom a fellow male roommate was in. Holly stops working on herself as Grace enters.

“Enjoying your bath?” Grace asks Holly. “You seem very content in there. Jesus, my older sister gets so fucked up so easily. What a lightweight. Hope that little boyfriend of her’s is okay, no idea where he is. Been checking the soles of my feet for little red splotches. Haven’t crushed him yet.”

Holly laughs. “I know where he is.”

Grace’s eyes light up. “Oh my God, where? Anna is going to be passed out for the next like ten hours. I need to play with him.”

Holly smiles. “He’s around. I’ll let you know if he wants to see you. We’re kinda best buds now.”

Graces produces the biggest smile and falls to her knees at the edge of the tub. “Bullshit, you have him right now, where is he?

I’m still standing on Holly’s enormous nipple as the two girls chat away. Grace’s face is now at the side of the bathtub, her roommate completely naked inside it. Jesus. Is this real life?

“Where is he, c’mon, you have to tell me, that’s so not fair.”

“Last I saw of the little man, he was trying to scale some massive peaks…” Holly trails off.

Grace’s face immediately turns to Holly’s breasts, with me still caressing her nipple.

“How dare you not tell me about this!?” Grace sees me. “Holy shit, look at him. We have our own tiny man slave. We can hide him somewhere where Anna and that Natalie bitch never find him. They’ll assume he was stepped on and crushed some other way.”

Wait, what? I thought I might have been saved. Not looking to be the pet of my girlfriend’s little sister.

“That’s pretty fucked up, Grace,” Holly responds.

“I’m just joking, you know me, I’m not a monster,” Grace says. She looks back down at me and smiles. She wasn’t joking. Someone please help. “Okay, just finish up with him and bring him to the back with you. I’m getting ready for bed, the little guy can come sleep with us tonight. Is that fine with you, buddy?”

Holly smiles. “Sounds good. I think he likes me. Do you like me, my little friend?”

Yes. Yes, I do.

“How about this, do you like this?” Grace asks me as she leans to Holly’s face. Their lips connect as they kiss. Their tongues fly out and passionately embrace. After only a couple seconds do the two tipsy women smile and start laughing, looking back down at me.

“Oh, I think he likes that.” Grace returns to Holly’s lips and gives her a quick peck on her lips. “You two have fun. See you soon.”

Grace’s grinning face rises away from the tub as she heads out from the bathroom. The door closes, and I am stunned. I attempt in my mind to conjure up a more intoxicatingly erotic situation than what had just happened, but I end up lacking.

“Jesus fucking Christ, I’m about to explode, we need to finish me off now!” Holly yells at me. She gets back to work on her nether regions with her right hand as her left continues on the island of breast that I inhabit. She pants and moans as I work her nipple with my tiny hands as best I can, and in under a minute, she peaks.

“You little shit, you tiny fucking piece of shit, you want me, don’t you want me?” Holly angrily screams down at me. It seems like she’s working some shit out from her past, but fuck all, I’m going with it.

As she finishes, her hand falls from her breast, and it bounces around, tossing me off her nipple into the bathwater. I splash down into the water and am forced to swim up to the surface. Her neck is craned up, orgasm complete. Her eyes return to the breast I was on.

“Holy shit, where are you?”

Almost immediately, she spots me floating and submerges her left hand under the water. It rises up below me, and hundreds or maybe thousands of gallons of bathwater and I are scooped up into her palm. I’m still struggling to stay above the water in her hand, but her palm flattens as water flows from it, and I rest on the damp and wrinkly surface. I shake my wet head and look up at Holly. She seems happy and content.

“Phew, holy shit. No joke, if you want to stay that size and be my boyfriend, please, let me know. That was, phew, that was amazing. It seems I have a new fetish now. I want to be a goddess to a tiny man. Fuck, I haven’t felt like this in forever!”

I have nothing to add. Her proposition sounds amazing (yeah, I came on her nipple.) But it’s coming from a kinda drunk young college girl that has just orgasmed. We all say dumb things after sex. But, yeah, if we could do that every night for the rest of our lives, sure, sign me up.

“I’m going to finish bathing, let me set you down right here. Enjoy the view.”

Holly slides me off of her hand onto the edge of the bathtub. She’s gentle, and I land on my feet on the cool white surface. She ducks her head under the water to wet her hair, and I am given an amazing view of her perfect naked body. She shampoos and washes her body with soap and her conditions her hair. I stand soaking it all in as she rinses her hair and rises, opening the drain to release the bathwater. She stands fully upright, and I am blessed with the greatest view of the young athlete, her immaculate form towering. Holly steps over the edge of the tub, showering me with water droplets, and she puts her feet down onto the bathroom tiles, grabbing a towel from the rack, drying her body off, wrapping the towel around her body. She plugs in and turns on a deafening hair dryer while standing at the mirror above the sink. Christ, what an ass, perfection indeed. Okay, you got me, I’ll be your tiny boyfriend forever, jeez. She slyly turns her face down to me, she knows I’m watching, enjoying the show. After she finishes drying off and completing her bedtime ritual, she kneels down to me. She places her upturned left hand in front of the bathtub edge.

“Jump on, my little guy. Let’s go to bed. You’re with me tonight, remember? You’re with me as long as you want to be.”

I make a running start and jump down onto the soft palm of Holly, landing on my feet. It’s still wrinkled from her bath and now smelling like lavender, I assume from a moisturizer she has just applied. She stands up to her full height and goes out of the bathroom, still only wearing a towel, and heads to the back bedroom. She stops at my girlfriend passed out on the couch. Her hand lowers me to Anna’s snoring face.

Holly quietly says, “This is your girlfriend? This person? I bet you’d like being with me more. I’m just saying. Wasn’t she supposed to unshrink you today? What did she do, she got drunk and talked shit about you instead. That isn’t what a good girlfriend would do. I’m sorry, just saying…”

Holly raises me and her hand back to her face and smiles. “Let’s go to bed. I’m tired, I bet you are too.”