- Text Size +

I planted a loud, smacking kiss in the center of Ashley's football-sized pussy. “Oh, Ashley...” I murmured passionately into her huge muff. “You're so fucking hot...” Head whirling with hormones and drugs, I got to work, licking and sucking the immense folds of the largest cunt I'd ever seen.

 

Ashley could only gasp in reply. The huge toke of weed she had greedily inhaled went straight to her head. Inebriated and stoned as she was, the erotic stimulation she was now receiving, combined with the excitement generated by my verbal advances was simply registering way too far off the charts for her mind to comprehend. Ashley's amazonian bulk shook and trembled all around me as she ineffectually fought to control her body's involuntary motions. The large couch groaned beneath her as she scrabbled with her thick, powerful legs. The toes on Ashley's right foot were curled up and her leg repeatedly bumped up against coffee table as the space between it and her huge body shrank with the imperceptibly gradual widening of her pelvis. Ashley simply draped her left leg over the top of the couch now, allowing her massive cunt to yawn open, eager to receive my attention. With each whimpered moan her beautiful toes would curl and she'd kneed sexily against the dwindling piece of furniture with her large foot. It was starting to look more like a loveseat or chair beneath the amazon's burgeoning frame. How long could this growth possibly continue unabated? God she was gigantic!

 

Mmm… Mmmmph… Huuuhhh- ooOOoohh…” Ashley moaned like a bitch in heat. Clearly it aroused her to have me service her huge meaty womanhood so obsessively and insistently. I slurped up and down her sizable beef curtains with greedy abandon. Ashley fought me off lightly with her powerful hands on my shoulders, squirming to get away from me at the same time. The couch gave a loud squeal, and I surged forwards, attempting to cover up the noise. I planted my face smack down on Ashley's hefty purple clit, mashing it around with my nose and sucking at it maddeningly. “HHNNnngh…” Ashley protested with blissful outrage. She reflexively seized my now-smallish head and snatched it away from her yawning fuck cave. She lay there for a moment, sprawled out and panting, eyes closed as though she was unaware that her sexy little teasing was becoming too powerful for me to fight. I watched a thick surge of Ashley's hot fragrant cum churn up ominously from the depths of her womanhood as she gave an involuntary contraction. Ashley yelped as her huge pussy seemed to shiver in protest at having its toy being taken away. Ashley's tremendous heartbeat pounded all around me as she whimpered reluctantly. Then with a desperate sigh, the amazonian babe slipped her right hand behind my head and pressed it deeply into her massive quivering cunt.

 

I was caught by surprise and barely had time to gasp before my head plunged into Ashley's yielding wet pussy. Her powerful, gorgeous lips puckered eagerly to engulf me and my vision went dark as my face was wrapped in the amazon's sexy fuck hug. Ashley spread her thick fingers around the back of my skull, and with light, irregular motions began rocking my face in and out and around her cavernous vagina. Panic seized my brain as I instinctively began to push myself away from my much stronger captor. Ashley responded with a heated moan and rammed me back up inside her even more roughly. Shit! I wasn't going to get away unless she let me. I hadn't planned on this, but I quickly realized that I was going to have to go with it, or Ashley would quickly discover how dominating she had become. Luckily her pussy wasn't so gigantic that it could swallow my whole head… yet…

 

Building on Ashley's initiative I pressed my face even deeper into the amazon, eating, licking and nibbling away at her plus-sized meat curtains. I reached out around Ashley's right leg to grab her thigh and pull myself inwards to eat her massive cunt for all I was worth. Like magic, Ashley immediately released my head and settled her hand back on my shoulders where she could play at pushing me away. But this time, I had the benefit of a good grip, and I managed with significant effort to keep my face anchored in Ashley's plush, soaking womanhood. “Ooooohh… Jeff, FFFfffuuuuck…” Ashley whined in ecstasy as her passion continued to mount towards another inevitable climax. I snaked my other arm under Ashley's raised left leg and playfully pried at the amazon's immense thighs, as though I had any chance of opening them any wider than they already were. I ripped my head out of Ashley's cunt with a wet smack as it puckered shut right in front of my face. I proceeded to nip and tease Ashley's pulsating clit with my mouth, going at her more roughly than before. Ashley bit her lip and groaned enormously, “UUNNRrrghhh… Mmmmpphphgh…” She reclined suddenly, scooting her colossal ass down the couch with me in tow, trying desperately to make room for her sweaty, growing form.

 

As the giant woman beneath me moved, I heard the groan of timbers and springs, followed by a sharp crack. Ashley reclined and tipped her head back passionately, trapping both of my arms under her huge legs. It took a few moments for her to register the sound of the couch breaking, and the color drained from my face as she stiffened and perked up. She had definitely heard or felt it! “Ashley...” I chimed, trying to keep her attention occupied. Ashley had opened her eyes and glanced about dumbly, her beautiful black locks cascading all over her stoned features. Her cunt gurgled out a bit of air, just inches from my face, still drooling little rivers of lube. “Ashley!” I demanded, leaning my chin into her clit for extra emphasis. Ashley gasped heatedly, snapping her wide eyes towards me with indignation.

 

“Ashley, baby… you've gotta get these clothes off me,” I whispered with a mix of desperation, fear, and excitement. “I w-want to have you. I wanna... fuck you…” Shit… I had sort of been hoping to avoid that considering she was now easily large enough to seriously hurt me even by accident.

 

Ashley's eyes fluttered for a moment, like she was trying to remember how to speak. When she finally found my gaze, she flashed a hungry, willful grin. The gorgeous naked amazon then scrootched to the side, unpinning my arms from under her huge jiggling ass. The sudden motion caught me by surprise, but I quickly blurted out, “Careful of the candles!” Ashley's hip had bumped into the coffee table and actually lifted it up a few inches where she leaned on it. The big woman gasped in surprise, as though the table hadn't been where she thought it would be. With some difficulty, Ashley turned her body sideways, letting herself slide to the floor ungracefully. The couch groaned in relief, and I ducked my head to slip under Ashley's left leg as it swept above and landed loudly on the carpet. I leaped to my feet and trotted around the coffee table, dragged it back away from the amazon as she turned around to regard me in a confused stupor. Though the room was dimly lit, Ashley was going to notice that the dimensions were all wrong, especially if she stood up. I was going to have to keep her low to the ground if I could.

 

Seizing the initiative I moved quickly to confront Ashley, steal her attention. The huge naked babe had shifted her bulk to sit upright, and when at last she caught my gaze she barely had to look up. God, what did that make her, nine… ten feet tall?!?

 

I gulped. I had to play it like it was still on.

 

I reached out with my hand and lightly, sensually grasped Ashley's chin. She breathed heavily in reply. Her eyes closed as she turned her head to kiss my forearm. I stepped forward and pressed Ashley's head into the top of my chest. She reached behind me to pull me in and nuzzled me possessively. Oh fuck… it was still on!

 

“You're so naughty… All naked and wet… you big slut...” I whispered. Ashley gasped in arousal, sliding her face passionately across my shirt. I pulled up on Ashley's chin. Her glassy eyes found mine, and I grinned evilly. “You ever suck dick, Ashley?” I stared intensely into her eyes, and in a moment, all of her shyness returned. Ashley whimpered almost inaudibly, then slowly shook her head in reply. What a babe…

 

“Get these clothes of me, huge horny bitch. You're about to learn…”